All Comments on 'Party Animal Pt. 02'

by JamesBlonde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh

I would say something about this story but I will probably get moaned at by sbrooks103x so since he knows everything I will let him decide on what this story is . Oh to the other anonymous who will comment on this story just because we like to stay anonymous we still give valid advice and information on these stories. But sbrooks103x has got it in his head that only his reviews matter no one else’s . So I’m not going to say anything about this story because I will probably get told off . Even though it is clear as day what the problem is . So will wait till the one that knows it all makes a decision. But the other anonymous I feel sorry for you I didn’t know how much grief you get for telling the truth. ( But we all know what the problem is with this story I’m hoping another anonymous says it for me )

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anonymous "Oh"

What are you trying to say in that rambling little comment? As sbrooks103x has often said, if you don't like his comments, pass them by. At least you can readily identify the comments you're complaining about. Skip his posts and say what you feel about the story. Too many people, most anonymous, pass on the stories and complain about other commenters they don't like. At least SB and I can directly answer Lue when she/they ding us. That's where the fun, and mutual respect, is in LW not in trying to make sense of anonymous posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugly story about ugly people doing ugly things.

Who cares.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
She still

She still an animal. No offence to animals

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous