Party, but the Afterparty is Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, here goes nothing" you say to me, signaling me to snap my head back up and look down at you.

Your right hand grabs my left hand and places it on the back of your head. Your mouth opens and your tongue protrudes out slightly. It must be time to try something new. You start slowly, letting my cock slowly fill your mouth more and more with each bob of your head. I'm encouraging this with the hand on the back of your head, slightly adding pressure as my cock slides in your mouth. When you go to the limit, your eyes close and your brow furrows in concentration.

Each time to come back up after each attempt, you look up to me for approval. My mouth being stuck in a permanent O of pleasure tells you all you need to know. I'm loving this. There are a little webs of saliva between your mouth and my cock, hanging there in the night delicately and eventually breaking. Your saliva drips off my cock onto your tits, where your free hand is rubbing it onto and around your nipples.

When my cock is slobbered on to the point where it's constantly dripping with your saliva, you look back up to me with pleading eyes. You want me to fuck you and I recognize the look very well. You stand up, push me a little to get me to fall back onto the bed where you plan to have your way with me. I don't put up any fight, I want you just as much, if not more.

You climb up and take your position straddled over my awaiting cock. I offer to lick my fingers and rub your pussy to make sure it'll be a smooth entry, but you wave that away. Your pussy is practically drenched and more ready than you can ever remember it being. After aligning my cock up with your pussy, you lower yourself onto it with zero resistance. The first lowering takes me all the way inside you and I can see your eyes roll into the back of your head. Your gasp mixes in with my moan of pleasure as you slowly begin to raise and lower yourself on my cock.

Steadily, you raise the pace of my entry inside you. You're at a good pace, my hands guiding your hips and helping you bring yourself back up when I sit up, kiss you deeply while I'm fully inside you, then wrap my arms around your waist. I bring my legs up, getting a better angle to lift you and turn you over onto your back, all while staying inside you, where my cock always belongs.

Your hands are hooked under my armpits and your nails are gripping my shoulder blades as I thrust inside you as deep as I can go. We're nose-to-nose, kissing occasionally, but mostly just enjoying the sensation of me thrusting, steadily into you.

Suddenly, I straighten up and grab your ankles, bringing them up to where my head is. My cock is still inside you, but not for long. I take it out, slide it between your crossed legged thighs and begin thrusting again. I can feel your pussy, soaking wet, rubbing against the bottom of my cock, which is at the perfect position to hit your clit with every thrust. It must feel amazing because I haven't seen your pupils since I started doing this. I look back down at your pussy and my cock, then angle it a little further down to go back into your pussy again. Your eyes snap back open and lock onto mine and I give you a little wink, knowing exactly how good we both feel right now.

My hands lightly stroke your hamstrings while I continue to thrust into you. I bring them up to your ankles, splitting them and sending them back to either side of me. Your hands come up to my chest, I can feel the nails struggling for a grip in my chest hair. In an effort to help, my left hand closes down over both your hands, holding them tight. Or maybe it wasn't an offer to help you grip.

I now have both of your wrists in my hand and I lean over, forcing your hands above your head while I continue to thrust. My right hand has found a home on your waist, holding it steady while my cock enters you over and over again, completely.

That same hand is now at my mouth, the thumb inside my lips and being thoroughly moistened. Once it's as wet as I can make it, I reach down and begin to rub your clit with my thumb after I slow down the thrusting. This really gets you going because you're moaning my name, your breaths getting shallower and shallower as time goes by. I can't have you waking the neighbors when I make you cum, so I take my thumb off your clit and put it in your open mouth, whispering "shhhhhh" with a smile on my face.

Your tongue is circling my thumb and cleaning it of all of the juices when I take it out and replace it with my mouth. Long, slow, passionate kisses and I've stopped thrusting for this moment. I pull back from your mouth and put my thumb back down onto your clit, lightly rubbing it again. I can tell something is happening.

Your eyes are closed and your eyebrows have been steadily climbing as I've rubbed and thrusted into you. Your moans are getting higher pitched, your nipples are as pointed as I've ever seen them, and it's quite possible that your pussy has gotten even wetter. Your moans have gotten louder, shorter, and more intense. It's happening.

It starts in your stomach, I can see the muscles tighten and contract as your entire body experiences pleasure like you never have before. I have to stop thrusting and only rub because your pussy has gotten so tight around my cock that I can't get it out even if I wanted to (which I absolutely do not). This feels so amazing around my cock, tight and then loose and then tight again as your body jitters and curls while you ride the waves of ecstasy.

Just seeing and feeling this reaction has pushed me to the edge of my limit and hearing you moan out as you cum finally does push me over the edge. I grunt, the feeling of you contracting around me feels so blissfully amazing, I can't help but cum inside you right now. Your body stutters and shivers around as my load explodes inside your extra-sensitive pussy. It's my turn to contract and share that feeling of ecstasy with you. I can't control my thrusting, just trying to hold onto control as I push as deep inside of you as I can.

We're both still riding the waves of pleasure as we lay there, me on top of you, just breathing deeply into each other's shoulder and neck. It feels like an hour passes in this position, both of us coming down from cloud 9. I wouldn't want it any other way.

When I finally regain control of myself, I push up from laying on top of you to make sure you're not being crushed.

"Hey" I say when you focus in on my face.

"Hey" you reply with a delirious but immensely happy smile on your face.

"Well that sure was something, huh?" I ask.

You respond only with a deep, loving kiss.

Later, after we've both cleaned up and rearranged the bed to look like something two people could sleep in, you turn and lay your head on my chest, one hand curled up on yours, the other resting lightly on my stomach. Your leg comes up to rest on top of my thighs.

"I love you very much" I whisper into your forehead before I plant a kiss on it.

You look up at me and you don't need words to tell me that you echo my words back to me. However, you say them anyway: "I love you so much, baby."

We're both unbelievably tired and unbelievably in love that we drift off to sleep shortly after, still in that same position.

12