Party Crasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved on, rubbing her ass against Elliot. It delighted, and turned her on a little, when she got the same response. In fact, for someone who didn't obsess over his appearance like the others, he got hard even faster.

Maybe he's a virgin, Annie thought.

There was no time for a Q&A session with him, though. Caleb was the next one in the circle. Annie got nervous as she approached him. Out of all the people at the party, he had the sole authority to make or leave or press charges.

Under the loud music, he said, "who are you? Who--?"

Annie wriggled on his bulge, cutting off his words. An erection was already there to begin with, but Annie intensified it.

Already hard. From watching me?

Vaughn smiled when Annie reached her. When she grinded on him, he grinded back, swelling and hardening as the others had.

Annie still worried about Caleb, and what he might do if he overcame his befuddlement. But she was too thrilled over how many hard-ons she evoked. It inflated her ego as much as she'd inflated their dicks.

She was also getting turned on. There was no ignoring the desire that swam through her veins now. She returned to Arthur with wetness blooming in her panties. She threw her arms about his neck, pushed her tits against his chest, and thrust her crotch into his. He made a little noise, and color spread across his face, almost matching his red hair.

Annie let go to sweep herself around Mason. She could smell the aroma of pot clinging to him. She breathed it in deep, and it stirred nodes in her brain.

She kissed him a little too, tasting the marijuana as she thought, what the hell are you doing, Annie, but also, it doesn't smell that bad.

Now it was Charlie's turn to receive Annie's attention again. Juices soaked her panties with such severity that they almost touched her thighs. When she hugged his neck, tingles of pleasure coursed through her. Her legs sprouted goosebumps. She trembled. Her breathing grew heavier.

The bulge she created a minute ago had reached full maturity. She didn't want to feel it through his pants anymore, either. She wanted to work his and her bottoms down, and...

Instead, she moved her face close to Charlie's, until her mouth almost met his.

"I don't know who pissed you off so much tonight, Charlie," Annie whispered, "but don't worry about him anymore."

The temperature in the room had swelled to a feverish, desert pitch. Sweat dripped down Annie's forehead, matching the juices tingling her legs. She embraced a wide-eyed Elliot and made sure her breath touched his face.

"You ever been with a girl before, Elliot?"

Elliot replied, "well, there was this one time, you know, and I was on vacation at--"

Annie cut him off with a deep, hungry kiss. He kissed back, and to Annie's surprise, it wasn't clumsy or sloppy. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. Tempted to return the favor, she broke their kiss. There were others to tend to, still.

Others. Others? There are six of them. What the hell am I doing?

Back to Caleb now. She embraced him, pulling him in close, mashing her tits into him. Her nipples were little nails now, straining against two layers of fabric.

Sweaty, aroused, pushing into his hard cock, Annie whispered, "my name is Anastasia Barlow. People call me Annie."

"Okay," Caleb said. He caught his breath. "Annie. Alright. Who brought you here?"

"I brought me," Annie said.

"Well, where'd you come from? How did you--?"

"Are you that upset about it?"

Annie couldn't believe herself. It was like hearing a different person speak. But even more astounding to her was how much she no longer cared. All inhibition, or worry, was gone from her, drained away.

She grabbed Vaughn, kissed him, invaded his mouth with her tongue, and pushed him away.

She moved to the center of the circle. There was nothing left to discuss now. She had their attention. She was the center of their world. Nothing else mattered to them anymore.

And the heat, and the arousal, and the sweat, and the thump-thump-thump up-tempo of the music was too much. Annie was thirsty, in dire need of something to drink. Goosebumps covered her head to foot, as many of them all over her body as there were freckles.

Her legs trembled as she sank to the floor. Annie crawled, paralyzed from the tingles and the shivers, to Mason's legs.

"Oh, shit," someone said.

"Oh, boy."

"What the fuck."

Annie's hands quivered, not with nervousness, but with overwhelming desire. She undid Mason's pants. She tugged his jeans down.

Annie reached into his boxers and clasped something warm and hard within. She gasped when a pulse went off between her legs. She was also shocked at the continuing audacity of her actions.

But the time for reservations had passed, and she knew it. The old Annie had left the party, and she wasn't coming back for the rest of the night.

Annie pulled Mason's cock out of his boxers. She spat in her hand and stroked it while the others whispered hurried words to one another.

Then, as they looked on, she sank her mouth onto his shaft.

This also was not new to her, though it was limited to the recent ex. It had happened during their second sexual encounter, and had been her idea, not his. She acted according to the clips she caught her roommates watching. What she got out of it, though, had been less than what she expected.

"Ouch, Annie!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Your teeth. You know what? Stop. Don't worry about it."

Now, back at the party, trapped in this heated moment, fury accompanied Annie's growing desire.

How's this for being a 'ghost,' huh? I bet a 'ghost' can't do this!

Annie bobbed her head up and down, all the while trying to concentrate on doing it properly. Mason's short breaths made Annie wonder if she was getting it right this time. Mason sounded like he reacted out of pleasure, not pain.

This encouraged her to keep going. Instead of protesting or criticizing, Mason grew harder and hotter in her mouth.

Meanwhile, the others closed in on her. It was then she knew something much grander than sucking some guy off in front of his friends was about to happen.

Annie did not care. Though emotions clashed with one another, ambivalence and reluctance were not among them. She felt elated, vengeful, driven, motivated, and horny. She wanted nothing more than to fall straight down this hole and keep plummeting until she hit the bottom.

She fell. Down, down into the darkness. And she loved it.

She added creativity to her blowjob, licking and kissing Mason's cock before slurping it back up. The other guys stood around her now. She reached out to feel for their stiff bulges.

Without looking, too focused on what she was doing to Mason, Annie worked their dicks out of their pants. Mason hissed; Annie smiled big, like a wicked Cheshire cat.

Amid her blind fumbling, a second cock slid neat into her hand. A third hovered near her face, its head warming her cheek with its heat. She grabbed that one too.

Now she blew one dick and jerked off two others. Multitasking was never Annie's strong suit; tonight, however, she was going to try her damndest.

She let go and let out long enough to spit in both hands. As she resumed her sucking and stroking, she thought:

Three here. There were six in total. Where are they? What do I do with them?

Behind her, amid the moans of the three she worked on:

"Caleb, do you know her?"

"I-I-I don't. Never seen her."

"Hell's going on, man?"

"Who are you asking? Shit."

"What should we do?"

"Oh, fuck this."

"I can't...can't believe this is happening. I can't."

"Fuck this standing around and talking shit, I mean. I'm going in."

A new hard-on hovered near Annie's face, attached to a heavier body with a familiar ragtag wardrobe. Surrounded by four dicks now, Annie switched up tactics. Instead of sucking one and jerking two others, she gave each a turn in her mouth. She wasn't fond of the idea of making anyone wait, but there was one Annie here.

Annie moved from dick to dick, sucking, slurping, and jerking. By the time she returned to Mason, all of them were well-lubed with saliva. That made it easy for her to use her hands on two while sucking a third.

Like in those videos. It's happening like in those clips. Holy shit.

For the moment, there were still four to work on. That left two remaining out of the circle.

"Bet you didn't think it'd be this kinda party, did you, Caleb?" Vaughn asked.

Caleb said something in reply, but the music drowned him out. Meanwhile, her plan to suck each cock with care and consideration went awry. She spent less time between them, in a rush to get them in her mouth.

I'm being so bad, she thought, between cocks. So, so, bad. Awful. Filthy. But I...I love it.

The action ceased for a moment. Annie let a dick drop to face Caleb and Vaughn.

"You guys gonna stand there with your thumbs up your butts, or am I gonna be able to help you out, too?"

Again, it sounded nothing at all like Annie. But she was done being surprised.

She turned away from Caleb and Vaughn and resumed her sucking and jerking. Let them decide, she figured. She had too much to concentrate on here. Annie made another pass around the circle, putting in effort to get the most desirable reactions.

On her way back around, she turned to find a fifth cock, a different shade than the rest, had joined in. And was it 'true' what they said? She couldn't tell a huge amount of difference, though Vaughn's shaft was thicker when she closed her fist around it.

She sucked Arthur while she jerked off Charlie and Mason. She blew Mason while stroking Arthur and Vaughn. Sometimes one changed place, but for the most part, they stayed still, waiting their turn.

Annie returned to Elliot and slipped his cock into her mouth. It spasmed and trembled.

"Oh. Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I can't. I can't..."

Wait a minute.

The first jet of cum fired into her mouth. She withdrew in time for a second to splatter against her cheek. A third, smaller spurt landed on her shirt.

Annie stopped a moment, comprehending the new development. The others stood by, dicks still out, waiting for her reaction.

Well dummy, did you forget? That's what happens when you play with them for too long.

No, she hadn't forgotten, but she'd been in too much of a frenzy to give it much thought. She looked down at her shirt, spotted with Elliot's white spunk.

Beyond that, he'd also ejaculated onto her tongue, a first for Annie. She'd overheard plenty of talk about it in the usual traded war stories. The taste wasn't bad, but she needed to do something about it.

She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and swallowed. It didn't taste like Fanta, but it wasn't terrible. She made it disappear without getting sick.

She opened her eyes again. One dick was missing now. There were four left over. Men needed a little while to recover, didn't they? Girls could pick up and keep going, but guys stayed withered a while.

While the guys continued to watch, wait, and wonder, Annie stood. It was still blazing hot in the room. She whisked her spunk soiled shirt over her head and threw it off. She paused another moment, letting them take in the sight of her cleavage in her plain white bra.

Annie caught the flow and the rhythm of the music. She moved along with it, improvising, knowing she looked silly again.

Her shoes were the first to go. She kicked them off one at a time, but not too hard; she didn't want one taking out a valued item in the room.

Socks went next. She was getting a kick out of teasing them. She danced in bare feet now, realizing that the 'teasing' kinds of clothes were all gone.

Dancing, spinning, Annie unsnapped her jeans. She faced her onlookers, whose cocks still wobbled at attention, as she slid her pants to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them away. Clad now in her bra and panties, she put her hands on her hips, posing like a model for them all.

One bra strap fell. Then the other. She let it drop but clutched it to her chest. She understood that eventually she would have to let it go, revealing intimate body parts to these strangers.

The thought of their dicks throbbing while they waited in eager anticipation thrilled her. But the question was how long she should prolong it. She answered that question for herself half a minute later.

There was a sudden rush of cold air. Whether it was psychological or mental, Annie couldn't be sure. All she could be sure of was that her naked breasts were out for everyone to see. Never mind that she'd sucked most of their dicks and caused an accidental ejaculation. Nudity was another line to cross.

Their collective gazes fueled Annie's hunger. One article of clothing remained between her and them. When it was gone, she would be nude.

For now, she continued her dance routine, but with the additive of her naked tits in the equation. She pushed her bare skin against Elliot first, taking note of his cock. In the short time since he'd blown his load, his dick was already returning to life.

That gave her an added rush of confidence. It wasn't long before she'd rubbed against all six of the partygoers. Their hard-ons pressed against her bared, flat stomach, hot on her skin. Caleb's bulge poked her through his jeans.

Then, when she had them mesmerized under a fresh helping of magic, she returned to the center of the circle. The music thumped, and the young men watched in silence. Annie hooked two thumbs into the waistbands of her panties. She pulled them down, slowly, exposing a patch of orange pubic hair for the crowd to admire.

Then Annie sauntered over to Caleb. She made a show of pulling her panties all the way to her bare feet. She wriggled them off her foot, making sure to raise her leg high when she did it.

She handed her discarded panties to Caleb. And as he peered down at them, dumbfounded, she returned to where everyone could see her.

Everyone, she realized, could see her.

I'm naked.

Her heart pounded so hard now it thrummed in her ears. It was like in a movie, a stylized sequence of deafening thumps and a director's intended pathos.

Totally naked.

Their eyes absorbed her. Before Annie arrived, their plan was to drink and act stupid. Now she was, in a sense, a living brand of alcoholic beverage. She was getting them drunk from the sight of her body, intoxicating them. Driving them to act stupid.

I'm naked in front of six guys.

She was aware, too, of her naked pussy thrumming. It pulsed with its own heartbeat, sending signals throughout her body, making her drunk.

And with that lustful intoxication pushing her forward, she sat on the floor.

Caleb, in a stupor, studied Annie's bunched up panties. He looked at Annie. He looked at the panties.

He followed the other five.

They surrounded her in a tighter circle. At first, she wondered if she would alternate between sucking their cocks again. But then an unseen hand, not mean or forceful, but with strength behind it, pushed against the back of her neck. She propped herself on all fours, knees on the hardwood, hands spread in front of her.

In the short window of time Annie had left to think, she wondered about her new friends. No doubt their experience with this sort of thing was limited to the hundreds of porn clips they'd jerked off to for years. That mirrored Annie's experience. Now they followed along with what the Web had taught them--which included Annie as well.

Then the window closed. Something that could only be the head of a cock pressed against Annie's pussy lips. It eased its way into her, inch by inch, until she was full. Annie winced. It had been a while since she last had a dick inside of her. That, paired with her limited experience, caused her a moment of pain.

The pain faded as soon as her mystery fucker moved his hips. By the fourth forward thrust, the pain was over, and by his eighth, pleasure bloomed in its place.

And now, five other guys gathered around her with their cocks out--including Caleb.

As she continued getting fucked, and the pleasure clouded her reasoning, she looked among those assembled in front of her. Elliot's dick was back at full mast. She did not see Charlie.

With her hands planted on the ground, Annie could only use her head for sucking. She sank her mouth onto Arthur's hard cock, slurping on it for half a minute before turning to taste the next.

Pot smoke drifted from Mason--stronger now, as if flowed out of his dick. Like before, she breathed it in deep while sucking him, getting a second, brief contact high.

Elliot's dick had a different flavor than the other two. Annie remembered that he'd come already. The taste of his drying spunk washed over her tongue the moment she took him into her mouth. Her desires bade her to suck him slower and take more time with him than the others. It stirred her lust, driving her deeper into madness.

Charlie moved his hips faster. He grunted, rested his hands on Annie's back, and smacked his balls against her with lewd slapping sounds. Annie sensed some of that anger she'd witnessed earlier, like he was venting his aggression this way. Her pussy drank it up.

Now she moved onto Caleb--a curious prospect because his cock was the sole one she hadn't seen nor touched yet. Sucking on him would be interesting, not only for testing the girth and the flavor but his reactions as well.

She was about to slide down on it when Charlie sped up his thrusts. Annie's pussy increased in its pleasurable pulses.

It all became too much for her at once: the physical feeling of Charlie fucking her; the taste and smell of cocks surrounding her; the knowledge she'd gone on this insane, impromptu adventure; the emotional impact of breaking the law and her morals to become, in too short amount of time, a person different from herself; the resolve that there was no going back.

Annie cried out, her voice overlapping the music, as an orgasm rampaged through her. It lit every skin cell and pore in body. Judging by its sheer intensity, it may very well have been the first real orgasm she ever had.

She shoved her face onto Caleb's cock. Charlie pulled out; Annie barely heard him utter a final, defeated string of curses before something hot showered her ass.

"Yeah," Caleb said, resting his hand atop Annie's head.

"Mm?" Annie said, her mouth muffled on his dick.

"Yeah. Yes. Please."

"Mmhmm."

She spent a long time sucking Caleb's cock. Vaughn's dick was the next in line. He held a glass in his hand when Annie popped him between her lips. She made eye contact with him, staring at him with doe eyes.

His other hand rested atop her head. There was something sleazy and prideful in it, but Annie couldn't complain. After all, this entire excursion had been sleazy, lustful, and prideful, among the other deadly sins.

She moaned against her mouthful of Vaughn's shaft when her wet folds parted. Her pussy gave way to a new cock that slid frictionless inside of her.

My fourth, she thought. My fourth, and my kill count is gonna be a lot higher before I'm through tonight. What am I doing? What--?

And her fourth ever sex partner rocked his hips. Annie did not finish her thought.

Instead, she turned her head from Vaughn's cock. Caleb's dick loomed in her face to suck on. The window between the two dicks gave her a minute to survey the crowd. Elliot was missing.

Last longer for me, Elliot, Annie thought, as he moved slow. Am I your first? Oh, I hope I'm your first. Make it count. Do it for me.

Mason, Arthur, and Vaughn moved closer to Caleb, providing Annie with four dicks to alternate between. She stepped up her pace, making perverted sounds on one for a few seconds before switching.