Party Crasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man," Vaughn said.

"Shit," Arthur said.

Meanwhile, Elliot maintained his pace. His newfound stamina impressed Annie. Moreover, he was hitting the right spot. If he kept this up, he was going to pull a second climax out of her soon.

"Mason?" Annie said, removing a cock from her mouth long enough to speak.

"Y-yeah?" a bewildered Mason answered.

"You got any more pot?" Annie asked.

She bobbed up and down on three dicks in quick succession.

"Yeah," Mason said. "But..."

It was his turn for a suck next. She held him in her mouth until his expression satisfied her.

"But what?" Annie asked.

"Have you ever smoked before?" Mason asked.

Her climax was heating up, about to overtake her again. Elliot's breathing became labored; he was getting close, too.

"You..."

Elliot forced a lustful sigh out of her.

"You got me," she said. "Light one up for me, would you?"

"G-give me a minute," Mason said. He withdrew his dick from the line, leaving three cocks remaining.

Annie tried to keep track of who was where and orgasmed. But it was getting harder to think with her climax spiraling its way up from her loins.

Elliot was on the brink. Not only was his breathing strenuous, but his dick was twice its original size.

Just a little longer, Annie thought. It's right there. Don't stop. It's--!

Her orgasm erupted, even more intense than the first. Elliot slammed four more pumps into her before he went rigid. Annie squeezed her eyes shut tight.

Fresh cum didn't splatter on her ass this time. Extra wetness flowered inside her instead. Which meant...

Elliot, rasping for air, remained buried while his load emptied. But as Annie was getting used to that idea, she realized she'd clamped down on Caleb's dick during her orgasm. He made an odd noise, and his face reddened to the color of an apple. He filled her mouth with jet after jet of hot, salty cum. Annie willed her throat to take it down.

Elliot pulled out. "I'm sorry," she heard him say. "I tried not to."

"Don't be sorry," Annie said, in a husky voice she didn't recognize as hers.

Mason was still rolling a joint for Annie. That left Arthur and Vaughn standing while the others remained in recovery. Now Arthur went behind Annie, leaving Vaughn as the one exclusive cock for her to suck.

She yelped when Arthur's cock penetrated her folds. It pushed through the combined mess of Elliot's load and Annie's two orgasms. Arthur wasted no time, either. He went hard and fast the moment he sank inside Annie.

Now Vaughn was the last standing in front of Annie. Without so many options, she could focus on making her blowjob as creative and nasty as possible. And she did. She thought about all the skills she'd taught herself while she was here, and she built on them.

She was bobbing up and down like a demon-possessed slut when Vaughn swelled in her mouth. Soon he'd be filling it with a third load of spunk. Though she wanted him to stick his cock in her pussy, she wasn't planning to slow down.

But Mason reappeared. Annie withdrew from the dick so he could replace it with a joint.

He lit it up. "Alright, inhale the smoke, take it deep into your lungs, and hold it there as long as you can. The longer you hold it in, the higher you get."

Arthur fucked Annie like he was out of his mind. Annie, struggling to concentrate, followed Mason's instructions. She inhaled the joint and tried to hold in the smoke.

Arthur growled, squeezed Annie's ass tight, and came. Her thirsty pussy gulped down his sperm. When he pulled out, he yanked out hot cum with him that trickled down Annie's leg.

The smoke made Annie cough. Hard. She coughed and hacked, and she thought she was going to die right there, naked at a party she'd sneaked into. Her lungs burned with scorching hellfire.

"Don't worry, it'll pass," Mason said.

It took her three more minutes to stop coughing. When the hacking receded, it took a minute longer for her eyes to stop watering.

The world around her now was blurry. The music sounded different. Better. And when a dick slid into her pussy, inch by inch, the difference was so notable that Annie came in an instant. She gritted her teeth through the longest climax she'd experienced thus far.

Who...?

Her high kicked in before the orgasm left her. The world shifted and shimmied and when Mason's cock floated in front of Annie's mouth, she forgot what the word 'cock' meant.

Behind her, she heard, "I've been the last one for everything so far tonight, haven't I? Oh no, mm-mm, not now."

Vaughn. Annie accessed her mental bookkeeping. Mason had not come yet. Had Caleb fucked her pussy? No, Caleb came in her mouth; his flavor still lingered. Or was she tasting Elliot's cum? She was not a connoisseur of semen flavors.

Unlike Arthur, Vaughn was in no hurry. He thrust with smooth confidence, like he didn't have anywhere else to be for a while. Annie loved the way he moved. He knew the right speed, and he was intuitive about what she wanted. She had finished a third orgasm, and Vaughn was already stirring up a fourth.

It sparked a newfound hunger in her. She sucked greedily on Mason's dick. Marijuana radiated off his pubic hair as Vaughn increased the frequency of his pumps.

"Nice," Mason whispered.

Oh, I'll give you 'nice,' Annie thought.

She sank further down Mason's shaft. The weed smoke flooded her nostrils. Nice? It was going to be nice when he spurted against the back of her throat.

"Yeah, that's real good," Mason said.

She was so focused on her cocksucking, bobbing her head with fury, that she almost forgot about Vaughn. She remembered him when his rocking hips provoked her fourth orgasm from a veiled threat to an eventual promise.

"Mmph," Annie said without thinking about it, voice too muffled to talk. She pulled back on Mason enough to say, "duh uh."

"Yeah?" Vaughn said, making slapping noises now.

"Duh uh!" She spat out Mason's cock. "Fucking do it!"

"Oh, yeah," Vaughn said. "Here you go. Here you go, now."

Her fourth climax ripped through her. She was exhausted now, closing in on dead tired. But her need to fuck and taste dick overrode her body's need for sleep.

She let Vaughn know what a good job he'd done with positive vocal outcries and throaty curses. Then she buried Mason in her mouth once more. Vaughn had fulfilled one kind of hunger, but Annie's ego still needed filling.

Vaughn kept on thrusting through Annie's climax.

Then he said, "Hey Caleb."

"Yeah?" Caleb said.

"You got a coin in your pocket?"

"A what?"

"A coin. Like a quarter. You got one on you?"

"Uh, lemmie check. You know I've got my dick out, right? Okay, yeah, I've got one."

"Flip it."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Flip it. Just do it."

"Okay."

A second or two of silence.

"Did you get heads or tails?" Vaughn said.

"Heads."

"Okay."

With that, Vaughn sped up his thrusts, grunted, and pulled out. A helping of spunk erupted all over Annie's ass to mix with Charlie's--two layers of cum on top of one another, one drying, the other wet.

Mason flooded Annie's mouth with fresh jism. She waited until every drop of his load was in the right place before gulping it down. Mason had a distinct flavor that caught Annie off guard a moment, though it wasn't unpleasant.

Now Mason and Vaughn separated from her. High, on top of tired now, Annie conducted another assessment. All the guys had orgasmed, shooting their jizz either inside her pussy, in her mouth, or all over her skin. Four out of the six had fucked her. They all drifted to different corners of the room now. Some hitched their pants back up; others pressed toilet paper wads to their crotches.

And now, she figured it might be time to leave. There was no need to say goodbye. It might be better--and fun--to disappear like a ghost.

A sticky, sweaty Annie gathered her clothes. They were close enough together that they were easy to located. She remembered starting this off with a strip tease, but that felt like so long ago now.

Not everybody got to have a turn, she thought.

Still, her partner history--oral or vaginal--had increased from two to six in a short amount of time. That was eyebrow raising, to say the least.

She found her discarded shirt. The bra wasn't far from it. She lifted all her clothes in her arms, with the intent of reassembling them in the bathroom.

Not everybody got a turn, though.

But weren't blowjobs enough, Annie countered? Wouldn't that satisfy their bragging rights when they retold the story?

Annie was almost to the bathroom. The guys watched her from the places they'd settled down.

"I'm not done yet," she said under her breath.

Yeah, but it's time to leave, her mind argued.

"Yeah, but I'm not done," she said aloud.

Annie turned toward the crowd that still monitored her movements.

She returned to the middle of the big living area.

"I'm not done," she said.

She tossed her gathered pile of clothes elsewhere and dropped them to the floor.

"If you think you can satisfy me enough so I can leave, come on," Annie said.

Charlie, Elliot, and Caleb drifted toward Annie like zombies. Vaughn and Mason stayed behind for now.

Poor boys, cursed with dicks that have to recover first, Annie thought.

The three who'd recovered surrounded her, their cocks standing at attention as if nothing had happened. Like before, she started with a blowbang, giving their dicks quick turns with her sucking mouth. Their dried cum made them taste different.

Charlie and Elliot's flavors stood out, and it took Annie a minute to understand why: they'd been inside her. She was tasting her own pussy juice, mixed with their drying sperm, on their cocks. When she switched to Elliot, who'd come twice, she also tasted this curious mixture. Sucking her juices off his cock awakened her pussy; it drenched and heated, craving a fuck.

Arthur added his cock to the circle. His mixed flavor was so satisfying that Annie almost came.

"Mmm!" she moaned with her mouth around his dick. She suppressed a dangerous tingle.

She sucked the four of them for a few more minutes, spending a larger amount of time nursing Arthur, Charlie, and Elliot. Then the desire became so overwhelming, so heavy, that it pushed Annie onto her back like a physical force.

Annie looked up at the assembled four from where she lay. She crooked a 'come hither' finger at Caleb.

He climbed onto her. When Annie arrived, he was the party host and presumed owner of this house. She was an uninvited stranger. That was always going to be the case, though perhaps what they'd done together put them on more equal footing.

There was no confusion or hesitation on Caleb's part. He knew what to do. Pushing forward, he buried his entire length inside Annie until their bodies met.

Her pussy sent out a thrilled jolt at the sensation of a cock filling it again. Though it had been empty a few moments, that was a few moments too long.

"Shit," Annie said.

"Okay?" Caleb said.

"Yes," Annie said. "Harder. Deeper."

He increased the speed and length of his strokes. Annie threw her head back and let out a small moan. Caleb's cock hit the right spot, unchaining the beginning of an orgasm from its imprisonment.

"Yes, yes, yes, like that," Annie said, as Caleb struck that perfect place over and over.

Over the sounds of Caleb's squishing cock, and her orgasm heating to oven temperature, Annie looked up--up at those poor, abandoned, unattended dicks surrounding her.

Annie moved. Caleb allowed himself to become weightless as she shifted positions. Soon he was the one lying on the floor, with Annie sitting atop him, his dick still inside her.

She remembered, now, that this was her favorite position. When Annie's partner was on top or behind her, he controlled the action. It was also on him to determine whether he was doing it right or wrong. But when Annie rode him like this, she was the one in control. She knew when to speed up or slow down, and how much of his cock to take in at a time.

Knowing this, Annie rotated her hips and finished stirring out her climax. She tossed her hair back as she came hard, flooding their connected bodies with pussy juice.

Once her orgasm receded enough, she continued her ride. This position also gave her better reach. Her hands weren't on the ground anymore, so she grabbed and stroked Charle, Elliot and Arthur in addition to sucking them. As she continued bouncing on Caleb's dick, she squeezed their spit and cum-coated dicks so hard they turned purple.

Annie plopped Charlie's pussy-tasting cock out of her mouth. "Hey, Mason?"

"Uh huh?" Mason said. He was sitting on the couch and applying toilet paper to his leaking dick.

"Light me another joint, will you? And Vaughn?"

"Yeah?" Vaughn said, also flooding bathroom tissue.

"Can you please--oh, shit, yeah, there we go, mm--can you get me a drink? I would, but I'm kinda--mm, oh yeah--busy over here."

As if to prove her point, she replaced Charlie's cock with Arthur's.

"Alright then," Vaughn said, getting up, still holding onto the toilet paper. "What do you want?"

"The one that's clear," Annie said. She felt embarrassed about not knowing the name, even though she was naked, splattered with cum, and bouncing on Caleb's dick.

"How much do you want?"

"Oh, get me the whole bottle. I don't care."

Vaughn looked at her. "Damn, girl."

As Vaughn fetched the bottle, Mason rolled up was left in his baggie. Annie continued to grind, almost forgetting about the dicks around her face. She wolfed down Elliot's shaft almost to the balls. She pulled back before it triggered her gag reflex, savoring his combined/cum pussy flavors.

Vaughn brought the bottle over, and Annie pulled off Elliot's dick to take a swig. It tasted bitter, and hot, but it warmed her whole body in a way that she liked.

As she put it down to suck Arthur, a rational thought broke through her irrational mindscape.

Careful now, girl. Put it down. That's all you get. You still have to drive home.

Shit, that was right. No more alcohol, then. It's not like any of these guys were designated driver material, either.

She sucked Charlie's dick a while. Arthur moved around to take another place in line, and Annie happily blew him. Meanwhile, she pivoted around on Caleb, enjoying the raw pleasure every time she rotated her hips.

He exhibited signs of nearing his breaking point. It gave Annie a naughty idea, crazy enough to make her smile.

"Hey, Vaughn?" she said.

"Yeah?"

Mason put the new joint in her mouth and lit it. Annie inhaled it and held the smoke in her lungs as long as possible. Like before, it ended with a storm of coughs, though it wasn't as bad as before. It also caused a brief but powerful orgasm.

When she could talk, gyrate, and bounce again, she continued. "Vaughn, remember when you flipped that coin?"

"Yeah."

Caleb was on the brink. There wasn't much time left.

Holding the joint in one hand, using the other to suck and stroke Charlie, Annie said, "Can you flip it again?"

"Sure," he said, looking confused. He flipped the coin as requested.

Beneath Annie's moving hips, Caleb moaned, "Oh, shit..."

"Heads," Vaughn said.

Annie lifted herself and removed Caleb's cock from her pussy just in time for his load to splash her stomach and tits. She paused to admire the fresh coat of sperm on her. Then she climbed off Caleb, letting him walk away.

Of the three lined up for sucking, Charlie stepped forward. Annie inhaled on the joint, then parted her legs, inviting Charlie to descend onto her. It took him a moment to aim at the right place, and then he pushed inside her glistening sex.

Annie's fresh high increased the stimulation. She hissed, reveling in the sensation of Charlie filling her. She let him slide in and out of her for a few minutes, leaving the work to him. Then, like before, she repositioned herself so she could control the cock.

Her body was sticky all over. There was resistance from her ass, legs, and stomach when she switched up her movements. Innocent, studious Annie was becoming rather messy as this went on. She was going to look quite different the next time she saw a mirror.

Elliot and Arthur remained in the blowbang line. Annie switched between one and the other, all while trying to focus on the ride. The odd 'chew gum and walk at the same time' truism applied here.

Elliot's cock pulsed in her mouth. Withdrawing from him, Annie said, "Elliot? You're getting close."

"I know," Elliot said.

"Well, listen. Is it alright if I take a bit of a break from you? Let you calm down a little bit? I'd like for you to fuck me again soon."

"Alright." He didn't sound that thrilled about it, but he complied.

Arthur's dick was the only one left standing to suck. She'd found switching between dicks to be more fun. As for her request of Elliot, he'd already come twice tonight. She wasn't sure if he had the stamina to get it up after a third orgasm. She wanted him to have the true experience of her, and that meant asking him to step aside a minute.

She kept Arthur's cock in her mouth and rode Charlie. She used what remained of her mental capacity to be creative with both dicks. Meanwhile, stirring around on Charlie's cock cooked up another orgasm. She ground her hips hard to whisk it into a beautiful rush of ecstasy. Fresh wetness pooled from her burning pussy, and she spread it with her hips, lubricating them both.

Arthur huffed and panted while Annie sucked his cock. His shaft swelled.

She withdrew from him. "Mm? Vaughn?"

"Coin flip?" Vaughn said.

"Yeah. Hurry."

"Hey. I got an idea."

He handed her the coin. "Why don't you do it yourself?"

He flashed an expression that suggested, 'I'm not yours to command around here.' Annie shot him an amused look back.

She flipped the coin into the air.

Tails.

Annie took Arthur almost to the back of her throat. She closed her mouth around his shaft, creating a funnel. A few more deep sucks and hot cum sprayed her throat and tongue. Annie, used to the texture and flavor now, drank down every drop until he softened.

And now that Arthur was stepping away, Vaughn stepped up with a revived cock. Annie considered messing with him some more over the coin, but her need for dick overrode that.

She sucked Vaughn's cock while riding Charlie, who held out well despite her roughness. After her last orgasm, her body stole her conscious mind's control over the dick. Now she bounced and grinded fast. Every time she tried to slow down, her pace quickened again, like she was in a fight between needs and wants. One side of her said, I would like to slow down and enjoy this cock. The other side argued back, no, I'm going to make you grind hard and fast so you can come again.

As this fight continued, Annie sucked Vaughn and slurped his balls. The taste and smell of her pussy clung to his shaft, driving her wild, making her question her own sexuality.

Charlie sweated in rivets. His cock twitched inside Annie. He'd given her a good, long ride, but it had to end somewhere.

She scrounged around for the coin.

Tails again! She drove Charlie as deep inside herself as possible. He shot his load right then, uttering an almost sing-song fu-u-uck while splattering her vaginal walls with warm seed.

Mason, hard again, joined the buffet of cock around Annie's face. Elliot and Vaughn also rejoined him. She decided to give him as much oral attention as the others, but to take it easy on him.

"Who wants this next?" Annie asked.

She smiled when Mason stepped forward, and she parted her legs for him. A deluge of white trickled from her exposed hole. Mason was either too high to notice or he didn't care. He slid inside of her with an audible 'squish' and proceeded with slow and careful movements. The idea that Mason would want to fuck her after three had already come inside her made her swell with pride.