Party Crasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, they began with Annie resting on her back. Mason's strokes were long and gentle. Annie rested her head on the floor, enjoying the pleasure from his movement and the smell of his weed.

She maneuvered him onto his back like the others. Vaughn and Elliot offered their cocks to suck, and she went between them. She marveled at how fewer dicks there were to pick from; she'd put a lot of them in recovery tonight.

And like before, her body's desire took control of her mind. She rotated on Mason's cock as if by instinct, not by choice. Right now, with how tired she was getting, she moved her hips slower. She preferred taking it easy over slamming and grinding right now, as it gave her more pleasure.

With yet another orgasm on the horizon, Annie spat in her left hand. She used it to jerk off Elliot while sucking Vaughn. She switched it up like that, a hand for one, a mouth for the other.

"S-shit," Vaughn moaned.

Annie could tell, by his stiffness as well as the taste of his precum, that he was close. For all that pride he had, his stamina limited him as much as anyone else. But what now? Should she finish him or let him have a second turn in her pussy?

Vaughn made the decision for her. He took his cock in his own hand and jerked it with fury. The spectacle of a man committing such a private act in front of her brought her orgasm further to the surface.

As Vaughn rubbed his dick, Annie had trouble finding the coin fast enough. It came up heads. She met Vaughn's gaze and licked her lips.

That was all the encouragement he needed. White squirts splashed her face, its warmth jolting her out of drowsiness. It also made her come, and she sped up her rotation on Mason to make it arrive faster and hit harder. That got an obvious groan out of Mason, and Annie flipped the coin again. Heads. She pulled him out and took another spurt on the torso.

Mason got up and walked off, leaving Elliot as the sole man standing. Six dicks had dropped down to one.

And now, Annie pointed at him. "Come on. Let's go."

She wondered what she looked like to him, lying there naked in the dim light with cum dribbling down her face. It was either going to be a dream come true or a surreal, confusing moment. Regardless, Elliot complied, and Annie spread for him.

They lay on the floor together. Sitting between her legs, Elliot rubbed his cock head against her pussy, starting at her clit and continuing downward. When he knocked against the right spot, Annie almost said "there," but Elliot figured it out first. She locked her legs around him and used her feet to pull him in.

"Thanks for waiting," she said.

"Uh huh?" Elliot said, his voice full of bewildered passion. He moved, taking his time.

"Yeah, good, like that," Annie said.

As he slid in and out of her, increasing his pace and his strength, Annie wondered how long he would last. He'd either been a virgin before tonight or close enough that his experience hadn't counted for much. She'd overheard chatter about how first-timers were often too overwhelmed to stay in there long. Even so, he'd come twice already. That meant he had to have some staying power, right?

Regardless, Annie laid back and enjoyed it. If he lasted a while longer, that would be fine. If he came soon, that would be fine, too. In fact, an early arrival would satisfy her ego. What would she think if a guy with two orgasms behind him rushed to a third? She would think she was that good.

Elliot also wasn't a bad lover, either. He kept up with her, understanding what she needed. He sped up as the edge of another climax leaped out.

"Oh yeah," Annie said, panting. "Keep going."

"Yeah?" Elliot said.

"Yeah. Please. Like that," Annie said.

Elliot did as asked, maintaining his speed. Annie's climax rushed over her, forcing her eyes shut. Her nipples hardened to rocks, and a burst of wetness helped Elliot glide.

"I made you come?" Elliot said.

"Yes. Yes, you did," Annie said, her face gleaming with a sheen of sweat.

"Wow," Elliot said, with a triumphant grin.

"You're doing good," Annie said. "You're--"

Elliot began to lose control of his breath. As he pumped toward the end of it, Annie reached for the coin.

But then, meeting his gaze again, she let go of it.

"You decide," she said.

"Oh," Elliot said.

He sped up his movements. "Oh, fuck."

"Yeah, let it go," Annie said.

Elliot's hips became a blur. "Shit, shit, shit, fu--!"

His voice choked off. He quit thrusting and pushed his entire length inside Annie for a long time. His eyes locked onto hers with awe and admiration, maybe even love. He expelled the last of what was in his balls until, finally, he softened and dropped from her.

Now she propped up on her elbows and looked around the room, at the five guys who still weren't completely spent.

"I need to go soon," she said, standing up. "But if anybody's got anything left, I'll take it from you."

She expected them to stay half-comatose. But to her surprise, they walked toward her. She wasn't sure what they had in mind, or how much more her pussy could take. But having made it this far, she prepared herself.

Charlie kneaded his half-hard dick in his hand. Vaughn squeezed his own limp cock. Arthur, too, stroked until his dick was back at full mast.

Annie knelt on the floor again. The five of them beat their cocks while clustering around her. She smiled, understanding now what was happening.

She thought, for the final time, about the coin. But there was no time left. Their dicks were hard in seconds, red and swollen in their sliding fists.

Arthur groaned first. Annie turned toward him and received warm spurts on her face and neck. She waited while he shook the last droplets on her sweaty tits.

Mason grunted next. He jetted pale ropes on her nose and cheeks.

Vaughn was seconds away from erupting when a messier Annie inhaled him. A helping of hot cum blasted into her mouth. She gulped it down to let it join the other loads in her stomach.

She pulled off Vaughn and latched onto Caleb. His cum flooded her tongue and was gone in a single swallow.

Charlie popped a fountain that landed on the less covered part of her face. Now she wore a veritable mask of cum.

Gasping, they stood around her, their dicks wilting before her eyes. The third round had flared up in an instant, but it was over as quick.

Annie caught her own breath. So, that was it then. Time to go at last.

But then here was Elliot again, stroking his cock with impressive vigor. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for him.

He let out a strained yell as he came. She expected to receive another warm, sticky rope or two. Instead, a slight drizzle emerged as his final parting shot.

Annie smiled. She really had taken everything he had tonight. To show her appreciation, she gave the tip of his cock a delicate kiss, taking the tiny bit of cum on it into her mouth. There wasn't enough to swallow, so she let it dissolve on her tongue.

Now it was over. The guys either found a couch or chair to sit on, or they knelt on the floor where they'd stood. The scene around Annie surprised her. The party that was supposed to be of talking, laughing, and drinking was now a battlefield of spent dicks. She'd vacuumed every bit of energy and cum out of the room.

Annie collected her clothes. All the while, nobody else moved or talked. They stared at her with curiosity while she dressed herself.

Annie smiled at Caleb. She winked at Elliot. She raised an eyebrow at Vaughn.

Then, when everything was more or less back on, she turned toward the door. The quarter she flipped throughout the party lay in a sticky mess on the ground.

Best not take that as a souvenir, she figured.

#

All the partygoers filed out onto the porch as Annie cranked the ignition. She had blurred the line between fantasy and reality in a hot moment, and they had one last chance to find out if she was real.

She backed out of the yard and onto the street, heading in the direction of her house now. Her clothes hadn't been on her for most of the 'main event,' but they still needed washing. They had sat in a crumpled pile on the floor, and even now, she soaked them with sweat.

Plus, every time she turned the wheel, part of her shirt pulled with the added movement, making her skin itch.

Elliot. She'd forgotten how her shirt absorbed that first blast of cum. Now she wore a memory of his existence.

A fleeting thought went through her mind. She entertained the notion of throwing everything off and driving home naked. That would be silly, of course. What if a cop pulled her over?

Then I'll suck him off, too!

Annie extinguished the thought, continuing her drive home. Cum lingered in the back of her throat. The mixed scent of the men she'd given herself to, and her own satisfaction, drifted into her nostrils. Semen pooled into her panties. It covered almost every inch of her body as well: the back of her leg, her ass, her stomach, her tits, and her face.

Over the sound of the radio cycling through the Hot 100 in the early pre-dawn hours, Annie giggled. And the giggle became a chuckle, the chuckle a laugh, and the laugh uproarious, joyous howling. She threw her head back and laughed and laughed. All the remaining tension left her, drifting out of the car and into the dying night.

#

The midmorning sun announced itself by flooding Annie's room. She woke up shielding her face.

She could have slept all day if she wanted. At present, she was still an undergrad freeloader at her parents' house, no obligations to meet. Still, she had spent a lifetime being too active for lounging.

As she wriggled and second-guessed her way out of bed, the memory of a wild dream clung to her mind. It painted a scenario quite uncharacteristic of her. It involved her getting in her car and driving to a stranger's house. She ended up having group sex with six guys.

Annie shook her head as she stood up. Oh, Annie, she thought, you've got some serious sexual repression going on. You need to see some--

"Oh! Ouch. Oof."

There was some soreness between her legs. Almost as if...

Something about the sheets she'd slept on looked off. Annie thought it was a trick of the light at first.

But as she got closer, she realized there could be no mistake: it was a stain. It didn't have the texture of any ordinary sweat or discharge, either. It was sticky and smelled of bleach. In fact, the entire bed was as crusted over as her skin.

Now her eyes drifted over to the corner. Sometime during the night, she'd thrown her old clothes, a shirt, jeans, bra, and panties, in a pile over there.

The soreness worsened as she reached the pile, which made it difficult to get there fast. Ignoring the pain, Annie dug through her clothes.

She examined her underwear first. She was expecting to find nothing, and to discover that all of this was a fluke. But sure enough, when she turned the panties inside out, she found another suspicious stain. When Annie brought it to her nose and smelled it, it not only radiated that bleachy scent, but her own, familiar arousal.

The stain on her shirt confirmed the rest of the story.

"Wow."

Annie chuckled as she held her incriminating clothes in her hands. "Oh, wow."

#

And what happened to Annie Barlow after that? Nothing. That is to say, nothing that wouldn't happen to anyone else.

All her hard work paid off in the end. She disappeared into the working world. She was a face you saw at the grocery store or a driver you passed on the street--another of us in a sea of faces.

She never saw Elliot, Caleb, Mason, Charlie, Vaughn, or Arthur again. She never told anyone what happened, either. She wasn't ashamed or regretful about it, though her behavior that night still surprised her. Sometimes she remembered the event and thought, if somebody asks, I'll tell them.

But no one ever asked. They looked at her and assumed, again, that she was as plain and ordinary as them--as someone without that kind of story to tell.

Thus, it remained a secret she kept close to herself. An extraordinary secret that anyone ordinary around you might have.

But are you going to ask?