Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except it was easy for Tom, and not him. Fucking Tom was already in her plans, and part of it was because he showed her respect as a beer pong player and as an individual. She was sure that even if Amanda wasn't a girl like herself, Tom would have treated her the same way.

"Hey, Amanda!" Tom said. She turned around and saw not only him, but Bob also towering over her. A wave of relief crashed through her at the sight of them both. She had expected Tom, but Bob's arrival was very welcome, not only as a second intimidating presence to ensure James and his racist antics were soon far, far away from her, but because Bob could easily be roped in with Tom.

If it was easy James wanted, it was easy James got, but for Bob too, and not James.

"Oh, hey!" Amanda flashed them both a smile before reaching forward and opening her arms, welcoming the two of them into an embrace that they were quick to reciprocate, although Bob lagged a bit. "How are you two?"

"I'm good. Still celebrating that beer pong victory," He looked over Amanda's shoulder and at James. "Hey, isn't that the guy who played against us?"

"Yeah," Amanda scoffed. "We were talking about the game, actually."

"We were not!"

Amanda shook her head at James' comment. She didn't want him at the receiving end of a party foul that could lead to Tom and Bob being kicked out. "Sore loser, imagine that."

"It happens to the best of us," said Tom. Slowly, he pulled from Amanda's embrace, and Bob followed not long after. From there, Amanda turned around and put her arms up in the air, throwing her head over her shoulder for a moment before wiggling her hips. "Let's dance, guys!"

Already, James had disappeared into the crowd, perhaps to try his antics on someone else. Perhaps he had realized that he had absolutely no chance left, especially now that there was Tom and Bob that he had to compete with, or maybe he was looking for someone like her who would be more submissive to his whims (which Amanda seriously doubted existed at this party). Whatever the case might have been, James was finally out of the picture, hopefully once and for all, and that meant Amanda was free to enjoy the rest of her party.

And that meant grinding up against two lanky white dudes in funny outfits.

Amanda turned her head over her shoulder, looking directly into Tom's eyes, and she could immediately feel her heart starting to speed up. She dug her teeth into her lower lip and pulled it back slightly, easing the thoughts that were racing in her head about this; Tom and Bob were, outside of a conversation and a game of beer pong, complete and total strangers to her. Before today she didn't even know they went to the same school as her; hell, they could have been people from another school brought in by a friend. She could have been none the wiser about where they came from, though, because that wasn't what mattered.

What mattered was that they were total strangers to her, and just as important, people who seemed like a good time to be around, which was the ultimate impetus for her to press her ass up against Tom's crotch, swaying her hips from side to side and testing the initial waters with him.

Tom's grasp on her hips was definite but not overbearing, pulling her just a bit more into his rolling hips. She wasn't able to notice until she was against him how hard his body felt through the layer of what felt like felt. She dug her teeth into her lip just a bit more and ran her fingers up her body and through her hair, as if daring him to run those strong hands up and down her body.

It didn't happen quite yet, though, and his insistence on keeping his hands on her hips led her to start asking questions; maybe it was for the best to get to know them a bit better. "So, what's your major?"

"Chemical engineering," Tom said.

Noting that Bob was just standing watch, Amanda reached for one of his arms and ran her fingers down it, immediately grabbing his attention. "And what about you, Bob?"

When it came time for Amanda's fingers to graze the back of his hand, he grabbed her by the wrist, encompassing it between his thumb and first finger and squeezing lightly. "Business administration."

"Cool, cool," she said, curling her toes slightly into her shoe as she felt one of Tom's hands slowly graze up her side. Turning to face him, the slightly questioning and exploratory glance on Tom's face eased up as she shot him a smirk. It would totally be a waste of her to have these two on her and not have at least one of them do some manhandling, or at least, do enough to let her forget about all the crappy people of the night and that there were some good people out there. Tom and Bob were undoubtedly blessings for her plans on getting fucked to forget all about James.

As Bob pressed Amanda's hand against his felt-covered torso, she not only basked in the feeling of his pickle costume, but also pressed hard enough to feel up the musculature that he was hiding underneath. Lanky was the wrong word to describe him, but a costume like that made it impossible to tell what kind of man he was. The only word that Amanda could bring to her mind was perfect. It didn't really matter who he was in the classroom or anything like that. She was here to forget about all of the stresses of school, of classmates, of who she was supposed to be.

"What about you, Amanda? What are you going into?"

Okay, maybe she should at least remember that since they're asking. "Oh, sorry," she said, digging her fingers into Bob's outfit. "I'm going into molecular biology."

Like it mattered; it was small talk, talk smaller than the feelings that were brewing inside of her, especially as she could feel Tom's, for lack of a better word, banana graze up against her thigh. At this point, his fingers were exploring her torso, running up and down her sides, only dipping in between to undo the final buttons on her blazer and exposing, once he opened it, a very visible expanse of tawny skin through a sweat-saturated tank top. The cool air tickled her lower belly and exacerbated the warmth growing even lower, tightening the knot of tension even more.

As much as she wished to have him underneath her hips for the rest of the night, though, she brought her hands to Tom's wrists and pulled them away from her for just enough time so she could slide over and enjoy some time with Bob. Pressing her backside against Bob's hips, she snaked a hand between Tom and Bob so she could pat Tom's back, as if to pull him into her front.

It didn't take too long for Amanda to be sandwiched between Tom and Bob, felt costumes rubbing up and down both her front and back.

Perhaps it was him knowing what was coming, or it was how her fingers trailed against his body earlier; it mattered little, because Amanda could feel his cock already hardened through his pickle suit, just as big as Tom's, which was now pressing up against her lower belly. She grabbed onto Tom's hips not just to support herself up, but to pull him in just a bit more, taking every bit of the sandwiching between ridiculously-costumed hard bodies.

Amanda took it all in. Their bodies pressing up against her soft curves, sandwiching her helplessly; their scents filling her nose and leaving her palate clouded with pheromones from not one, but two men who were going to fuck her tonight; the intent with which they ground into her, not minding at all that they were sharing her body, unlike the trains of grinding she saw earlier. Like she could even think about those people when she was sandwiched between Tom and Bob.

And their hands. How could she even forget about their hands, caressing her and feeling her curves through her clothes. The only apprehension she could feel was when their hands grazed against her mid-chest, daring not to take hold of her breasts; a bit of searching for their hands with her own and bringing each of them to her bosom was the invitation they would get and accept.

With the additional manhandling, Amanda was too hot and bothered not to kiss Tom right then and there, who eagerly kissed her back. Even though he wasn't on the receiving end of four hands caressing and occasionally squeezing at her curves, he kissed back with equal vigor, even overpowering her and taking the lead in the kiss. She hummed pleasantly at the change of pace; it was just like everything else that took place between them, where she'd give an inch for these two to take into a mile. It didn't hurt that she was literally burning, the heat of the floor getting to her especially with all the felt surrounding her in an already-conservative costume.

Tom and Bob must have been burning, too; it was the perfect impetus for her next move. She pulled away from Tom's lips, licking any of the strands of saliva that connected them, and pulled back, letting out only one word. "Upstairs?"

Even through the deliriously perverted smirk on Tom's lips and the darkened gaze in his eyes there was that shade of friendliness that welcomed her at the beer pong table, and it was enough for her smile to grow slightly giddy. She grabbed one of Tom's hands, resting at her waist, and one of Bob's hands, which was at the underside of her breast, and pulled them away from her. She licked her lips at the feeling of them, much larger than hers, and she intertwined her fingers between them.

Tom stepped back, giving Amanda plenty of room, and she started walking, giving just as deliberate a sashay as she did when inviting them onto the dance floor, through the beer pong court and the crowds that had formed around the tables. There was only one thing that was on her mind, and it was reaching the staircase that was in front of them.

As the crowd narrowed out, she felt a hand smack her ass. Looking back at the two of them, she paused for a moment, gave her hips a shake, and took another few spanks from them, trying her best to hold in the moan boiling up inside of her. From there, she continued her walk once they had a bit of their lust out of their systems, and they finally made it to the staircase.

The last thing that Amanda saw when she climbed up the stairs when she looked over the railing was James, looking back with a disgruntled expression. Her smirk grew, and she finished her climb to the second floor with Tom and Bob in tow.

She was going to leave him, like the rest of the mediocre fools who thought like him, like the boyfriends she had prior who treated her like that behind her back, behind.

Leading the two of them around, she looked around the hallways of the second floor, noting the closed doors, each of them a silent notifier that they were taken. The muffled chorus of moans that came from the walls started intermingling with the muffled club music below, creating a libidinous symphony that left Amanda's heart racing. Dark eyes kept scanning in a hungry search for an open door, and she eventually found one that was ajar. She kicked it open and smiled.

The slight scent of gym socks and laundry was lingering in the air, and as she turned on the lights, there were a few clothes that were scattered around, but she didn't care; her outfit and their costumes were going to join eventually, and the scent was going to be of the two of them in not that much time. Her tongue felt large in her mouth as she processed the excitement that was coursing through her, her hunger manifesting in warmth that led her already to shrug off her blazer and toss it aside with her purse before turning on her heel, giving the two of them a small smirk.

"So," she said, "are you two clean?" Her lips curled up into a more reassured smirk as she asked her question, seeing as the weight of her words finally hit the both of them and she looked at the two smirks that were staring her down.

"Of course," Tom said. "I always check before I go to a party. What about you?"

Bob nodded, leaving only Amanda to answer.

"Well, usually, I use protection," she said, taking a few sashayed steps towards them. Once the distance was closed between them all, she ran her fingers along their backs, looking for the zippers of their costumes. They had been in them for long enough.

Her heart was racing so quickly that she was surprised it didn't hitch her next words. "But I'm thinking you two can fuck me senseless and raw."

Tom and Bob looked at each other as her words echoed throughout the room, and almost immediately, they nodded at each other. Amanda's eyes widened and her toes curled against the soles of her heels. They agreed to it, and once they returned their gazes to her, she squirmed, the darkness in their once-blue gazes causing the knot in her lower belly to tighten even more.

She found their zippers and she pulled down as quickly as she could. Once her hands were at their lower backs, she pulled her hands away, letting them shrug their costumes out. Both of them were wearing tight, sweat-wicking shirts and shorts underneath, showing not only the slight bulge of their muscles but also much more prominent bulges in their shorts. Amanda's legs wobbled slightly; she wanted to get on her knees so badly at that point and service the hardened pricks whose outlines were evident in what she, as she felt them up, found out was spandex.

The teasing grazes were enough, and even as she moved her hands upwards to slip them underneath their shirts, they were on top of her practically, pressing themselves up against her sides while hands rampaged up and down her body, squeezing at her curves through the fabric. Gone were the upbeat and kind souls that she had met at the beer pong table; the moment that door closed they had grown disrespectful, seeing her as someone to unload all their needs into.

And that contrast was so, so sexy.

Amanda mewled as one of their hands found the zipper to her skirt and pulled it down. She swayed her hips and let gravity do the work, a red velvet-colored patch evident on her exposed lace panties. Feeling them against her sides, she kept rocking, feeling their tented shorts grazing against the exposed skin of her ass reminding her that they weren't even started with her.

That was enough for her to look up, at the two lust-filled faces that looked down at her, not just from the height difference, but from their pent-up arousal. She pushed herself up and kissed Tom on the lips for a few seconds before giving Bob a kiss in kind, thanking them both for what was about to happen.

As for what was about to happen, Bob asked a quick question after she pulled away.

"What do you want us to do?"

Amanda went quiet after a few seconds. It had been the first time that someone had asked her that. Most of the time, she simply followed through the wants and desires of her partner, but this was an exception that made the whole affair so much hotter; for that question, Amanda brought her hand down to Bob's waistband, and she slowly pulled his shorts down, exposing his hardened cock which her fingers quickly grabbed. Her eyes widened at its size, fingers barely encompassing it.

"Whatever you want. I don't care how rough you get. If I don't want something from you, I'll let you know."

Tom and Bob both nodded, but Amanda didn't notice, nor did she care. Instead, her gaze was locked on Bob's cock, completely hard and pulsing in her hand. He had been kind enough to shave; at the very least, there wasn't a forest that she would need to deal with. That wasn't what impressed her the most about him, though. That was his size. Amanda felt like she would need both her hands for his length, and her fingers struggled to wrap around him.

Bob was big, and he was going to play with her however he saw fit. Her thighs tensed up as she rubbed them into each other, trying to get a bit of pleasure through her body before she felt large fingers trying to dig into the cleft between her legs. She parted readily and pushed her hips down into his hand as he ground his palm against her pussy, letting out a needy mewl as pleasure coursed through her.

"Mmm," hummed Tom; his fingers curled into her crotch, applying pressure on her entrance and pressing his wrist into her clit. Amanda's mouth parted and she let out a heated moan. Between that and the hands groping her breasts, she felt incredibly helpless in the best of ways. Already, the stresses of being a star student and dealing with the nuisances that plagued her college career were starting to fade into the cloud of lust, already fogging her vision; her glasses, she could tell, weren't fogging up quite yet.

A spank from whom she assumed to be Bob brought her back to reality, if only momentarily. Her hand stroked his cock just a bit faster as it pulsed in her hand, a reminder that she was there to serve them just as much as they were there to help her, and her other hand grabbed onto Tom's shirt to pull it up just enough to show off his abs and lower pecs, glistening with sweat.

Amanda licked her lips and brought them to Tom's body, her lips gingerly pressing peck after peck against him, making sure not to mark him with her teeth. It was almost criminal that he was hiding such a delicious figure underneath such a ridiculous outfit, and she wanted him to know how she felt about its absurdity. She hummed between the kisses, suckling just a bit on each of them to let his sweat tingle on her lips.

It exacerbated Amanda's hunger for them, and her hand soon found purchase on Tom's shorts, pulling them out and bringing her hand to his cock to stroke in tandem with Bob. She focused on hands from that point forward, both hers as she stroked them off, and the way that their hands felt against her as she was manhandled.

It didn't even process in her mind until a few seconds of stroking that Tom was comparably big, just about Bob's size. All she cared about was stroking them, feeling them pulsing in her hands, and how hard they were. She moaned loudly, remembering that this was only the first thing they were going to do to her.

They were warming her up, and she was burning hotter than she could ever remember. It wasn't even the alcohol talking at this point; it was pure arousal coursing through her, and a multitude of fantasies coursed through her, all of them things that she knew were coming in the very near future.

Amanda gulped. They were going to play into her fantasies, a very welcome variation of how she was used to being played with, like a delicate flower where every hint of libido was treated as a lewd novelty.

"Fuck..." Amanda groaned as Tom pulled her hand back from her sex to give her a soft slap, her eyes crossing at the pleasure. Legs bucking slightly, she soon found herself at her knees, and she tensed her thighs, letting herself get nice and personal with their cocks.

Their scents melded in her nose and she knew she was a goner; Amanda knew that it would be the last memory that wasn't completely dictated by lust, and how her mouth watered at the smell. She parted her lips and stuck out her tongue, allowing either one of them to take charge.

Once Amanda let go of their cocks so she could bring her hands to her bun, undoing it so that it could be a ponytail instead, a hand found its way to the back of her head and Tom's cock barreled into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. Amanda gagged, her eyes closing at the shock of how suddenly he pushed into her. Her eyes fluttered open to the sight of still a few inches left of cock completely untouched by her lips. Wrapping her lips around his dick, she brought one of her hands to Tom's base, and she grabbed onto Bob's cock, stroking him off and giving him the occasional squeeze.

Tom let out a small hum, and Amanda looked up at him with wide eyes, salivating around his cock. She squeezed his base and ran her dainty fingers up and down the few inches that weren't inside her. The moment she tried pushing back, Tom pulled her off of his cock, leaving Amanda gasping and letting her see the slight sheen of spit on his cock. From there, his hand left her hair and he grabbed onto his shirt, pulling it off his body and tossing it aside, all while Amanda kept stroking him, rocking back and forth on her haunches at the sight.