Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bob started moving faster in her ass, she squeezed the bed, her knuckles turning white as she felt the next orgasm immediately starting to form in her, the tension much larger and more violent than the previous few. The stimulation was too much, compounded by the hands grazing up and down her body, hungrily squeezing and smacking every curve they could take. Between their two hard bodies, all she could do was take it, completely powerless in the situation that she decided for herself. She could feel that her next climax was going to be huge, and her cries to let her cum were loud and brash, her throat growing more sore with every syllable.

Amanda's next few orgasms came crashing down on her rather quickly. Neither of them froze up as she clenched around them tightly, leaving her to ride through her nerve-fraying peaks as long as her body could allow. Grunts and the occasional word of encouragement fueled her between her orgasms, as did the sheens of sweat that covered both her chest and back. Her body grew heavy with every thrust, but neither of them seemed to let up, slamming into her with the same intensity from before.

She hadn't even realized that her glasses had fallen off her body and brushed off her and onto the bed below; her vision was too fogged whenever she opened her eyes to care.

"S-so fucking good..." she whimpered moments before Tom's lips met hers, tongue slipping into her mouth and dominating it with the same ferocity that he was claiming her cunt. Completely dominated, she looked into his eyes, and seeing the flame that brewed in his, she rolled hers into the back of her head and came violently once more.

"Fuck," she heard once she came to, a voice that she had to try her best to recognize. "You're so fucking tight..."

Amanda let out a noise, a mixture of a wheeze and a huff. These two had done a lot to her, breaking her in together and leaving her a mess. Her holes were stretched wide by their thick cocks; Tom could have called anyone tight with what he was packing, much less Bob entering her asshole and taking her anal virginity.

Every rock, every time one was pushing while the other was pulling, every slap against her backside or inner thighs, and it all happening at the same time was too much for her to bear, but even then the hand that was once on her breast descended so she could give her aching clit some much-needed attention.

Amanda couldn't necessarily remember anything that happened after that. Tom and Bob kept thrusting deep inside of her, jostling her around and letting her bounce against Bob's lap every so often. Her hands tried to graze their muscular bodies so she could remember what they felt like as they sandwiched her petite body, the two who brought her to a state of pure pleasure. It was like she was floating in a pool of lust, submerged so far that she wasn't even able to drown in it anymore. It was so much all at once; she was so wet that even the next knot of pleasure was feeling oddly watery.

Only Tom yelling out was able to pull her from her clouds, and it was only momentarily; what also helped was the sudden lack of cock in both her holes, and the memorable scene of a jet of liquid coming from between her thighs.

"Holy shit! She squirted!"

Amanda piqued up once she heard those words, but her entire body tensed up as her orgasm crashed through her, squirming almost pathetically on Bob's lap. What she could see in the corner of her vision was Tom's hand grabbing at his cock. She tried to reach for it as well, but her body simply wouldn't respond to her actions, moving almost on its own accord as she rode out her orgasm.

As the squirting subsided, her hand found Tom's cock and she started jerking him off, feeling how tense he had gotten. All that time he spent getting his cock milked by her pussy, and he was still hard. It was beyond impressive. It made her head spin even more than it already was, and she jerked him off as quickly and roughly as she could, continuing to let out heated moans as Bob continued to plow her asshole.

It didn't take long for Tom to have his hands in her hair, slamming her head against his crotch. She parted his maw and hungrily took his cock in her mouth, moaning at the taste of herself on his cock. She suckled roughly on him, grabbing onto his thighs and squeezing roughly to support herself while Tom pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. He was slower than Bob, but with how he pulsed, she didn't mind at all. For her, it was about savoring him while the pleasure of having her asshole taken coursed through her.

Amanda's lips quivered slightly as Bob picked up the pace a bit more inside of her ass, his cock throbbing wildly inside of her. She could feel herself losing her balance, but it might have been how his thrusts became more irregular, leaving the wiggling of her hips with no room for further improvisation. She whimpered against Tom's cock as Bob grew ever closer to cumming, feeling his balls tightening up against her folds whenever he bottomed out inside of her.

The scene didn't take too long to be interrupted, though, as the door had opened. Not that either Tom nor Bob stopped their thrusting, but they all looked at the ajar door, continuing their fucking, and Amanda looked as far aside as she could and, as she saw the image of a distraught James standing at the door, slammed herself forward and let out as loud a moan as she could, even if it hurt her throat and was muffled by Tom's cock. Outside of that, though, the scene froze for a second, with everyone staring at James, and James looking back, a mixture of disgust and disappointment on his face as he slowly closed the door.

Once the door slammed, it was back to business. At least, it was for Bob. Tom pulled out and looked at Amanda with a slightly concerned expression.

"Wasn't that that guy from the beer pong game?"

Amanda nodded. "Yeah... I don't care, though. He's not like a boyfriend or anything, despite what he might say."

Before Tom could reply to her comment, he let out a groan as she engulfed Tom's cock with her mouth, sucking him off. She wasn't even thinking of James anymore; rather, she was busy with the two cocks that were supposed to be fucking her; at least, once a bit of sucking was underway, and Tom brought his hand to her hair, the two people fucking her.

"Fuck," Bob groaned as he bottomed out inside of her, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt that telltale throb. "I'm going to cum!"

Amanda moaned, giving him the green light. If that weren't enough, she pushed her hips back into his, making sure that every inch of his cock was in her ass as he blew his load inside her. She whimpered as she felt the hot cum fill up her orifice, the sensation so strange but so good; it was a perfectly fitting ending to her asshole getting filled up with cum. She even stopped sucking Tom off so she could enjoy and concentrate on the feeling of her ass being filled up, a smile forming on the corners of her lips that weren't taken up by cock.

She was definitely going to include more anal in her masturbation from now on.

As Bob softened inside of her, it took just one movement back of his hips for his cock to leave her ass, a dollop of cum leaking from her hole and onto his cock. The feeling made her shiver, but it made her look at the cock in her mouth in a different light; hadn't she swallowed a load already? That was enough for her to pull away and look up at him with wide, dark brown eyes.

"Don't you want to cum in my pussy instead, sir?"

There was that word again. It slipped out just as hastily as it did last time, but this time, she didn't care; they both earned that for fucking her so well, for giving her much-needed reprieve from the chaos of school, the sheer amount of homework she dealt with, the nagging of parents when she wasn't commanding the grade curve. It wasn't over, either; Tom was close to cumming, and she was going to let him cum wherever he wanted.

"I'm on the pill, so you don't need to worry."

Anywhere he wanted.

She turned around and dug her hands into the bed right next to Bob, pushing her knees back so they were straddling his legs, but instead of sitting on him, she stuck her ass in the air, letting Tom see her aching, needy cunt and her gaping asshole, leaking a small amount of cum out. She stared at Bob's cock, particularly at the dollops of seed that speckled it, and she pushed her face forward, letting her tongue run along his member.

It tasted bitter, but every drop of cum was worth it, especially as she felt her pussy being stuffed with cock once more. Her fingers curled into the bed while she finished cleaning Bob off, who ran his fingers through her hair in a caress. Gone was that dominant energy that was once flowing through him when he plowed her, leaving that all to Tom.

And Tom did that and more, thrusting deep into her pussy and slamming his hips against her ass, flushed red from all the contact prior. His hands ran up and down her skin, her sweat slicking his hands and letting him graze her with ease. She let out a low huff and planted her lips against Bob's cock, sending muffled moans through his member but it wasn't enough for him to grow harder. He was spent, leaving Tom to finish her off.

Once she was done cleaning him, though, Bob grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to his level, letting her enjoy a kiss while her pussy was dominated. He stuck his tongue inside of her mouth, letting them swap saliva, and Amanda eagerly twirled hers around his, letting him swallow every moan as Tom spread her tight hole apart. Her fingers found his shoulders and dug into them, relieving every bit of pressure that was forming in her.

It didn't take too long for her to cum around Tom, and that was able to slow him down, a first for him. He was finally reaching his limit, and that was enough for her to, once the waves of her orgasm were small enough for her to have control of her body, wiggle herself against him, clenching herself around him to try to make him cum.

It didn't take too long for him to pick up the pace until it reached the haphazard pulsing she had felt from Bob, and it didn't take too long after that for him to fill her cunt up with his seed. She moaned loudly as she felt him fill her up with white-hot semen, thick and very copious. He pulsed quickly, spewing it out at an alarming rate; it was like he was going through more than one orgasm at the same time, ravaging his entire body and filling her up with all the lust that had accumulated inside of him throughout the night.

Once he softened up, he collapsed onto the bed and took a deep breather. Amanda then rolled into bed between the two of them, a small smile on her face as she looked down at her stuffed, sated holes. She brought a hand down to clean up any cum leaking from them, and brought them to her lips, letting herself get a final taste of the night before relaxing. One hand reached for each of them, and they both ran their hands along her body, making sure not to overlap too much.

"Mmm," Amanda said. "That was fun."

"You can say that again," said Tom.

Bob simply nodded, a smile growing on his face. "Yeah. I really needed that."

"Same," said Amanda. "That was definitely some of the best sex I've ever had. Actually, it probably was the best."

Tom laughed. "Glad we could entertain you. Didn't think you'd be wanting us in bed."

Amanda giggled and pressed a kiss against his cheek. "You don't go to a party without hoping for something surprising to happen, right?"

"I guess so," Tom said, looking at the clothes scattered around, drenched in sweat and, in the case of some of Amanda's clothes, other fluids. "You wanna relax for a bit before we go back downstairs?"

Amanda let out a small yawn and looked at the two of them, her hands slowly descending down their torsos and back to their crotches. "If you two aren't down for another round, we can go back down soon. We got all night, you know."

Amanda smirked as she felt them both twitching in her hands, knowing that their refractory periods were coming to an end. Whether or not they were up for it, she didn't know.

It would be a pleasant surprise if it happened. But if not, well, she had planned for that, too.

"Also, I'm gonna want your numbers before I leave. I live in a single dorm."

"Oh, yeah," Tom said. "You got your phone on you, right?"

"It's in my purse!" Amanda said, pushing herself out of bed and immediately collapsing onto the floor. She was almost appalled at how she fell so quickly, but considering how roughly she had been fucked, she had expected it. "Can you get that for me, Tom? It's by my blazer."

It didn't take too long for Bob to pick her up from off the ground and for Tom to get her phone, which he put in her hands immediately. She unlocked it, and both of them put their numbers in her contacts.

"I'll make a groupchat for us, just in case I get bored one night and need some company. You two wouldn't mind that, would you?"

"Not at all," said Tom.

"Nope," remarked Bob.

And with that, they rested in bed for a bit longer, relaxing and restoring their energy for the party. They all exchanged running hands and the occasional grope, but the more that Amanda felt them up, the more that she realized that they were spent for the night. It wasn't like she was ready to go for another round, either, but it was still something that was worth entertaining.

It didn't take too long for them to get out of bed, put on their costumes, and return to the party. It did feel a bit weird for Amanda to hold their loads inside of them wearing just a red thong, but outside of the slight weirdness of walking, which she could attribute to heels, it wouldn't be like anyone noticed their absence.

Except James, but he didn't matter. Amanda could do better than such a self-aggrandizing, fetishistic dickwad.

After all, she pulled two of them at once. She didn't even need his stupid outfit.

The one thing that was left in the bedroom were the glasses.