Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at Bob, she got another sight of glistening, bare musculature, and her hand stroked him off just a bit faster in approval. She wanted to lean forward and give his tip a quick kiss, but the moment she leaned forward, a hand found her ponytail and she was slammed into him, her lips stretching thinly around his cock.

Bob twitched as Amanda's lips found her fingers, and she sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks in a desperate attempt to milk a slight amount of precum from him. He was so hard in her mouth, barely budging against her tongue swirling hungrily around him. She groaned against him, trying her best to swallow the pool of spit forming in her mouth.

Bob pulled away for just long enough for her to swallow, and his hips started pistoning, pushing his hard cock deep into her needy maw. Amanda's eyes widened slightly as he found his pace, squeezing his base almost instinctively. She put all her focus on Bob for the moment, letting her hand freeze at Tom's tip, trying her best to take all the thrusting inside her mouth. The red lacquer of her lipstick was already covering the outside of her pointer finger, and she acquiesced, removing her hand from Bob's cock to run her fingers down his thigh.

Bob hissed as her fingernails dug deep into his skin, leaving whiter marks against his flesh, and he took it as an opportunity to dig deeper into her; he dug himself into her throat, his thick tip knocking against it and trying to push himself in, despite Amanda's gags; they weren't those of protest, as what was the best approximation of a smile on her face with her lips stretched around his cock could show. She fluttered her eyes shut and returned her attention to Tom's cock, albeit because he had brought one of his hands to her wrist to kickstart her hand's thrusts.

Drool and muffled moans alike spilled from Amanda's mouth, the former landing on and further staining her tank top with every pull back of Bob's dick. Her eyes grew watery, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as her throat fought Bob's rough advances, her resolve growing weaker until a lucky push where Bob was able to manage to slip into her throat, pushing his tip down into her until his balls pressed against her lips, to the sound that was a mixture of a moan and retch.

"Take it," Bob huffed as he pulled back, noting in the corner of his eye where Amanda's hand was; it wasn't on his leg anymore, but stuffed in her panties.

Amanda mewled as her fingers brushed against her clit, thighs tensing up as the pleasure wracked through her body. She opened her eyes to the sight of Bob's hips growing close until her lips pressed up against him. She breathed through her nose, fighting her gag reflex as every inch of him was in her mouth, pulsing, moving, daring to treat her if she treated him well. She ground down on her hand and let out a low, needy moan around him.

Bob was too much on her mind, from his taste to his domineering, that after a minute or so of slaving her lips around Bob's cock, forming a red ring against his base, Tom had pulled her away, or at least, as much as he could while Bob continued to fuck her throat.

"You brought me in here too, right?" Tom asked, grabbing onto Amanda's wrist and stroking him. She hadn't even realized that she was stroking him off--or that, in this case, she was too focused on Bob to even help Tom out. She put all her thought into stroking him off, gingerly twisting her wrist as an apology which Tom's moans served as an acceptance.

Tom let out a huff, which Amanda thought counted enough, but it didn't mean that she was done focusing on him like before. The moment that Tom let go of her head, Bob resumed his thrusting, and Amanda went to work, one hand rubbing her clit while her other hand stroked Tom off needily until she started feeling him throbbing in her hand. He was growing ready for her, but Bob seemed like he wasn't going to pull away for any reason.

Only when she pulled her hand out of her panties and tapped it against Bob's thigh did he pull away, strands of spit connecting her lips to his cock. She let out deep breaths as a glob of spit fell from her bottom lip to her tank top, rolling down the saturated garment. She looked at the two men, abs tensing with every breath they took, and her hands reached down to take handfuls of her tank top. She hooked her fingers into it and pushed it off her body, exposing to them her glistening, Korean skin.

That said, the moment her breasts were exposed, moderate in size and dotted with tiny brown nipples, both Tom and Bob were staring at them. She flashed a cheeky, lewd smile at them as she ran her hands up and down her sweaty body, making sure to run her fingers along her breast. She gauged the two of them, seeing their gazes grow darker and hungrier, and the smirks on their faces grow as they reached the breaking points with their depravity.

Once Tom got onto his knees and ran his hands along Amanda's body, she knew that she had done everything she needed to. Her hands reached for Bob's thighs and she turned to face her mouth to his cock, parting as widely as she could and sticking her tongue out to invite him back into her mouth. He accepted the invitation with the same brutality from before, and she grabbed onto his thighs, squeezing at him as he slammed himself into her.

Tom's hands felt so much better than hers; they were larger, more calloused, and much more inclined to take big handfuls. He was a greedy man, one who definitely thought that since he couldn't take her mouth that he had free rein on the rest of her body. With his hands brushing against her nipples and giving her chest a series of heavy, needy squeezes, he was proving himself right, grinding on her haunches to let out some sort of relief for herself.

"Are you having a good time?" Tom asked as one of his hands reached up to her throat, inadvertently feeling his partner's cock stretch out her neck.

Amanda looked at him with fluttering, watery eyes, and forced the corners of her lips up in as much of a smirk as she could. She eagerly wiggled her ass at him as well, trying her best to cover every base in telling him how much she loved it.

Before she could rest herself on her haunches again, though, Tom grabbed her hip and pushed her ass up, bringing her onto her calves and having her ass point towards him. The hand once at her neck descended down her body and took a handful of breast, while his other hand moved down to her hips, running his palm against her ass and realizing it was much more than the handful that her breast was.

Tom let out a needy, hungry hum, and he pulled his hand away to send a smack across her ass. Amanda tensed and let out a needy moan against Bob's cock, throbbing against her lips and picking up the pace just a bit more. She knew what was coming from that spank alone, and she wiggled her ass against his hand, as if begging for him to keep going or, even better, fill her up.

Amanda spread her legs just a bit more, and pointed her ass back, letting Tom take a glimpse of the wet spot that had formed on her panties, hoping that he'd take the hint of how burning she was. She did her best to shake her hips back and forth, letting her ass jiggle with every shake, every tensing of her thighs; that hand on her ass needed to be somewhere else, whether it was for leverage or in between her thighs.

Her wish was granted the moment that she felt his hand slip between her thighs and brush the fabric covering her pussy aside. Her eyes widened at the feeling of the cool air, and she braced herself, gripping tightly onto Bob's waist as Tom pushed her ass just a bit more in the air, forcing her back onto her feet.

Tom grabbed her hips, leaving her feeling almost weightless as she was suspended between the two of them; she needed every moment of it, given how shaky her legs felt, leaving her ass quivering.

And then Bob eased up on her throat once more, pulling out but just enough for her to fill her lungs with a new breath of fresh air. Her tongue worshipped his tip as it moved back until it was pressed up against her lips. She darted it around him, lapping up the beadlet of precum that was against his tip, and suckled roughly, trying her best to milk him while she could taste it.

That effort went completely out the window the moment she felt Tom's cock slip inside of her, spreading her needy hole apart. Her lips quivered slightly, holding tightly onto Bob as much as she could while letting out the loudest moan of the night thus far. Caught up in sucking Bob off, she hadn't even realized what was going on until Tom was inside of her, and it was more than enough for her to melt, her pussy clenching tightly around him as he tried his best to barrel his thick cock into the depths of her cunt.

She was cumming already, and it was just from being spitroasted. The pleasure of being fucked coursing what felt like bottomless pleasure and being used and having an outlet from the stresses of her life was just too much for her brain and body to comprehend, but it wasn't enough to stop Tom and Bob, who not only helped draw out her climax by continuing to be rough with their thrusts, but also fucked her through it, not even giving a moment to stop.

If she really wanted to stop, she would have tapped Bob's thigh, but instead, she just succumbed to the pleasure of being shared, loving their differing rhythms and how her body was limply and lamely jostled between them.

It was its own sort of heaven, being treated like this, not having to worry about anything except making sure that the two of them wouldn't do anything too rash. Her lungs burnt with aching desire as Bob thrust himself deep into her, and her toes curled whenever she felt Tom slamming her clit with his balls. Every moan felt like another bit of stress leaving her body, accepting the state that she was in, and it made sure to course through her just as much as her drool hit the floor with every pull back and her thighs tensed against Tom's.

Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at Bob, feeling just how swollen her eyes had grown from the relentless abuse he was giving to her. Yet, through the fogged-up lenses of her fake glasses she could see the desire having taken its toll on Bob; despite his thrusts staying the same, she saw the strain in his face, knowing that he was holding back from her. Her eyes met his, and he slowed down his pace, making sure to relish the moments inside her mouth as he knew they were coming to an end, and as he pushed himself deep into her throat, she swallowed around him, squeezing tightly around him in retaliation for not bringing everything he got.

Her prize came out not long after, when Bob pulled out of her, and she could see just how swollen he had grown. She licked her lips at the sight of his cock, rings of red at the base of his tip and down his cock. She flashed him a cheeky smile and stuck out her tongue, trying her best to take one final taste of his dick, but before she could, she felt his cock against her cheek. A few firm smacks left her stirring her hips into Tom, who had not stopped, and as she threw her head back to see what was going on, she saw a lack of that strain that was on Bob's face. She immediately turned her attention back to Bob and tilted her head, glaring at her with dark brown eyes darkened further with lust.

"So, are you gonna cum all over my face, sir?"

Amanda's eyes widened as she said that last word; it wasn't even in her thoughts until she had said it. She could have just called her by his name and things would have gone well, but that slip of submission was enough to make her blush through her blush. She nervously bit at her bottom lip, hoping that Bob hadn't taken notice of that.

As he reached down to cup her jaw and force her mouth open, she realized that Bob had heard her. He slammed his cock into her mouth once more, and she moaned needily against him, making sure to get her last few tastes of him.

Amanda received a lot more than the last taste she had expected, and Bob exploded deep inside of her mouth, filling her up with his hot seed. The taste immediately filled her tongue and nose, and she let out a needy moan, pressing her tongue against his underside as she was supplied with what she wanted more than anything. Amanda didn't even swallow yet, just content on having her mouth filled and relishing in every throb from his cock.

Once Bob pulled away, she looked at him and stuck out her tongue, watching as a few droplets of cum fell to the floor. They locked eyes, and Bob stared at the pool of cum on her tongue. When Amanda stuck her tongue back in her mouth, some tried to escape from the corner of her mouth, which she, with what energy she could find, pulled a hand away from his hip to collect and bring back to her mouth. From there, she swallowed up her reward and stuck her tongue out again, letting him see that, like the good girl she was, she swallowed it all up.

Amanda couldn't help but giggle when she saw Bob's glistening, saliva-coated cock starting to harden, but she moaned not long after that; Tom was still going, and he was close to bringing her to her second climax of the night.

And with a well-timed spank, Tom was able to get Amanda to cum all over him, toes curling as her walls milked him like a vice. Through the fog of her lust she could hear him groaning out as he tried to thrust himself further, helping her ride out her orgasm for even longer. It left her moaning, only for her to be muffled by Bob's cock once more. She moaned around him and gripped tightly onto his hips, digging her fingernails into his skin.

She dug deeper when she felt him reach over and spread her ass cheeks, and even deeper when she felt a finger prodding at her tight hole. Nobody had touched her there before: none of her boyfriends from the past and certainly not herself. She squirmed at the alien feeling and mewled; it was so out of the blue and so weird, but her mind was too clouded by lust for her to care. It might have been weird, but it felt good, and she looked up at Bob with teary, pleading eyes, tongue massaging his cock to harden him even more. Her eyes fluttered at every throb she felt until he pulled out of her, and not long after, Tom had pulled out, too.

As she collapsed onto the floor, she saw the two soaked cocks in front of her, one glistening with her spit, and the other slightly shining with her juices. She eased her grip on Bob's hips and turned to face Tom. The scent of their sexes intermingling was overpowering, and Amanda brought her hands to Tom's thighs, slowly stroking them as she closed the gap and pressed her lips against the underside of his tip.

She smiled as she felt him tense up when she hummed against him. She had planned on kissing the entirety of his cock, worshipping his underside and lacquering it with the last bits of red on her lips, but before she could, she felt both sets of hands lift her off the ground and throw her onto the bed, the cushion squeaking at the impact.

Amanda was quick to grow comfortable on the bed and she slowly turned towards them, resting her rear on the bed and spreading her legs wide open. She ran her hands along her leggings until she reached her mid thighs, and as fingers transitioned from hosiery to skin, she spread herself just a bit more, letting both of them get a glimpse of her pussy. She looked at both of them and saw their stares, and her smile grew just a bit wider, grabbing onto the waistband of her panties and yanking them down her legs, showing them both her swollen, shaved pussy. She felt their glances move downward and she spread herself open just a bit more, her hand slipping between her legs so she could push two fingers inside of her.

Her heartbeat was racing, and she squirmed as she finger-fucked herself; her fingers weren't as big as Tom, but she knew those stares well enough, and she knew that it was only a matter of time before those fingers were somewhere else. Thus, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the precious moments she had alone.

The moment she heard the bed squeak again, her eyes darted open and she looked at the two men flanking her, one of them grabbing her hips and the other one running his hands up and down her body. Her glasses were too foggy for her to figure out who was who, but honestly, she didn't care; she recognized them as Tom and Bob by how they felt her up at this point, and not by how they looked.

She was pulled onto the lap of the man with his hands on her hips, and she started rocking eagerly, feeling his heated prick press up against her folds. She let out needy groans and moans, the smile on her lips proving to be invaluable to both of them. They kept up the energy and enthusiasm, even as she was pushed off of the man's lap just enough for her holes to be exposed.

She squirmed when she felt something wet press up against her asshole, and then she heard a voice, ostensibly Tom's.

"Are you okay with me doing this?"

Yes, yes, a million times yes she was fine with it. These two had brought pleasure to her that she had never felt before, pleasure that she thought people were too scared to give her because of how delicate every last one of her ex-boyfriends thought she was; never mind that she had told a few of them that she had masturbated while teasing her ass. And those fingers pressing against her puckered hole were helping her forget all about that. They were treating her right, and with respect.

And when two fingers sunk into her hole, she relaxed and let herself take it, a final hungry sigh leaking from her lips that was quickly supplanted by cock entering her mouth. She suckled lazily around the cock and reached for his balls, feeling how heavy they were as she rolled them around in her hand while he thrust slowly inside of her, letting her taste both cock and her own pussy.

She made a mental note that she was sucking Tom off, and it was quickly relegated to the back of her mind. What mattered was that she was sucking cock, not the name of the person whom she was sucking off. He was a stranger, more or less.

And honestly, that was enough to turn her on even more, her other hand reaching down to finger-fuck her pussy while her other holes were being attended to.

She let out gurgled, muffled moans as the two of them played with her holes, readying her for what was to come. Their pace indicated that they were taking a small break, a necessity for Bob whose cock was hardening the more he played with her, and she wiggled around incessantly, trying her best to get the digits in her ass to spread her out just a bit more. She craved every bit of stimulation she could get, even during the downtime she was being given.

The moment she felt Bob's fingers leave her asshole, she let out a groan, which turned into a whimper the moment that Tom's cock left her mouth. She dared to slip a third finger inside of herself, but before she could, Tom grabbed her wrist and brought his crotch against her pussy. She moaned at the pleasure, her noises growing immediately louder as she felt Bob pressing his soaked, spit-caked cock against her ass. She knew what was coming next, so she grabbed onto the bed with one hand and reached for her breast with the other, fluttering her eyes closed so she could relish in being taken.

And being taken was exactly what the two of them had in mind, barreling their cocks into her holes and stretching her out in ways that made her cry out louder than she had throughout the entirety of the night; it felt like the air was ripped out of her lungs in the loudest scream she ever made. They were both taking her holes, one of which was untouched by cock until then, and it was unlike anything she ever felt before.

It felt so fucking good.

While Tom was quick to find his pace again, his hips clapping eagerly against the inside of Amanda's thighs, Bob rocked slowly, pushing his cock in and out of her ass. He stretched her out thinly, his thickness enough to leave her eyes crossed in pleasure. It was like he knew she was untouched there, or it was the fastest he was comfortable going for now while he was still growing more aroused. Not that she could get the message out, not with how her mind was rattled with pure pleasure. She wiggled her hips, though, begging for more as her screams grew higher in pitch.