Party Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she heard permission, Rose released the hold she had over herself. Groaning and shuddering her relief, she could feel the sweet release feeling the piss stream out and experiencing the sweet relief of letting it all go, all over the floor. Rose could hear the raucous laughter of the assembled crowd and felt her cheeks flush, but after having been their piss whore the laughter didn't find the purchase it may have just minutes before.

Sir started crooning softly in her ear, though Rose could hear just a hint of the laughter echoed there. "That's my good girl, you're such a good girl for me. Let it all go, feel that release. All that pressure, just let it flow out of you, and while it is, feel all your dignity, and pride go with it. Just be the empty little good girl I want you to be."

Rose felt her cunt quiver, and her hips unbidden started gently humping the air in front as the stream finally dissipated. "Oh god, yes sir, empty for you, so fucking empty!" She desperately murmured.

Sir grabbed her hair at the base of her neck and used it to manoeuver her to all fours, and direct her back down the hallway. "Good girl, stay that way for me. We have more thing to do before you get all cleaned up."

Rose could tell they had returned to where she was bound and fucked, her knees and palms chafing from the hard texture on the floor, when her blackout contacts were removed. She took in the assembled 20 something people seated around the bench, looking at her expectantly, some still grinning with superiority at her obvious degradation - what must she look like, Rose almost couldn't picture. On all fours, dripping with piss, Sir's hand in her sodden hair, keeping her down on the floor, blinking against the bright light and trying to shy away.

"Thank you all for coming to my party, I certainly hope you enjoyed yourselves." Sir announced. A titter rang through the crowd in the pause, and Sir was grinning broadly. "The party favour would like to thank everyone as well, wouldn't you slut?"

Rose felt her eyes widen, at that, as Sir looked down at her expectantly. The heavy silence hung in the air as she nervously licked her lips, still tasting the piss there. Hesitantly she ventured "Umm, th..thank you all for coming.." Another round of laughter met that, and Rose blushed at the unintended entendre. "Well, umm, that too.. This girl hopes you enjoyed, ah, using her? Thank you."

Sir continued to stare expectantly down at her. She shifted nervously under his gaze, felt his hand tighten in her hair slightly. "No, I don't think that was sufficiently heartfelt as to be acceptable. Try again."

Rose looked up at the implacability on Sir's face, and took a deep, steadying breath. "Thank you all for allowing this girl to be your party favour and using her appropriately. This girl enjoyed herself tremendously, and hope not only you all did as well, but that she was also acceptable to you all."

Sir's hand eased off from her hair slightly, and Rose faint felt the deep satisfaction at his murmured "Good girl."

"Much better. Now, the favour would like everyone to know she earned $91 today due to your generosity." A half-hearted applause rose and died quickly. "However as we discussed before the party, I recognise the prices listed were more expensive than a slut like this is clearly worth, especially her mouth. Therefore, as promised, you will now receive back all the money spent using this favour, and receive a use of her mouth for 10 minutes as recompense." A much louder cheer rang out across the room.

Rose knelt in shock, her head swirling at that announcement. $91 made, and she wasn't worth it? And she's going to give it back? And they knew this before they started? She felt her neglected cunt pulse in time with her outrage, and completely failed to notice the lack of any outrage at being used again by everybody.

"Sir, I -"

She cut off as Sir's finger placed across her lips. "Shh, good girl. Yes, they knew. They knew I didn't want your cunt touched. And so they didn't touch it." He ran one hand along the outside of her cunt from behind, and she involuntarily shuddered and moaned, despite her outrage, which was diminishing rapidly in the face of her obvious submission.

"Just like you enjoyed not having it touched, because I didn't want it touched. Because who owns this cunt?"

Rose squealed in pain as he grabbed both labia tightly and twisted. "Oh Sir, it's yours, ow please no, it's your cunt, it's yours Sir, please!"

Sir released his grip and started stroking his cunt, smiling down on her as she started grinding against his hand. "That's right baby, it's mine. You wouldn't have it any other way, you love obeying me far too much for that. That's all you need concern yourself with. Now let's go and give these guests what they're here for."

Rose crawled over to the first guest, feeling Sir's cunt leaking all down her legs, and thought about that fateful meeting with Sir only a mere few weeks previously. Never would she have imagined it would lead to here, and with certainty she knew she'd never ask for it any other way either...

12