Party for Me

Story Info
A hot young couple are the party for an older woman.
890 words
3.06
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marguerite is a middle-aged woman with a voracious hunger for life. She appears as a refined and fashionable lady about town. But in private she unleashes her primal self and lets loose her appetites.

First and foremost is her lust for sex. For her it is much more than coming, than getting laid, than getting off. It is about consuming her partners, sucking their sexuality into her own.

Every year on her birthday, she invites two of the most luscious objects of her desire to a private party. Her private party. They are always a younger man, and a younger woman. They are not just the guests at the party - they will be the party.

They know it. And they want it. And so they show up at her door. We are privileged to vicariously indulge in her feast of them, as we hear her narrate the proceedings.

=====

Hello man. Hello woman. Thank you for coming. Welcome to my birthday party.

I call you "man" and "woman" because that is your gift to me today: your manhood, and your womanhood. Every drip and drop of your masculinity and femininity. Your entire sexuality. I want it all.

=====

Let's start the party with a little entertainment.

You can see that I am already "wearing" my birthday suit. Here, let me turn around and show you from the rear. Look good? How about when I bend over? Come closer. I can hear you like what you see. Hmmm.

Remember: look but don't touch. Yet. That will come later. Lots of touching.

You should get into your own birthday suits. Join the party. That's it. Hmmm.

Man - stand before us. Pose. Very nice. Hmmm. Woman - do you like what you see? Yes, you do. How about when you see his profile. Man - turn sideways. Hmmm. Woman - do you like that? Yes, you do. I see that. You want him to do some very special things to you, don't you? Maybe you want to do some very special things to him? Hmmm. Soon.

Woman - stand before us. Pose. Very, very nice. Hmmm. Look at her, man. Isn't she just luscious? That's it, woman - bend over. Hmmm. I can see what you want to do with her, man. You are ready, aren't you? Soon. Very soon.

=====

Now it is time to serve the drinks.

Woman, come here. Kneel before me as I sit in this chair. I am spreading my legs wide for you. Look! I am wet already. Drink me, woman, drink me. Yes. Hmmm. Yes.

Your turn, man. There is lots for you to drink. Show me how thirsty you are. Drink, man, drink. Drink me. Hmmm. Yes. Drink.

Woman - look at what drinking me has done to man. He is so big, isn't he? So big. I know you want to drink him now. Lie down, man. Let woman drink you. I am watching you, woman. I am watching you quench your thirst for man. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Man - woman has feasted on you. She has drunk and drunk. She has filled herself with you. Drink her now. Woman - lie down. Spread your legs wide - I want to see how much you have for man to drink. Hmmm. Lots and lots to drink. Drink, man. Drink to your hearts' content. Hmmm.

=====

We will serve cake now.

Where is the cake? Why, look in my hands. What am I holding? My breasts - my beautiful, luscious breasts. There is one for each of you. Come - I will lie down. Kneel beside me, both of you. One on either side. Now feast. Show me how hungry you are for my cake. Feast. Feast. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Ahh. What a pleasure. You both were so hungry. And you have me ready for the next fabulous event of our party - the rides.

Where are the rides, you ask? Why, you are the rides, man. Woman and I will ride you. Come, lie between us. Look, woman, here is a ride for you. Should we make it bigger? Yes. Look at how I can make it bigger. Hmmm. Mount it now.

I will ride too. Man, show me your tongue. Hmmm. I will straddle you. Hmmm. Yes, we are riding him together, woman. Hmmm. I see you are really enjoying your ride. What happens when I touch you here? Does it add even more enjoyment to your ride? Yes, it does. Hmmm. Touch me too. Hmmm. Let us ride and ride and ride. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

=====

Our party will end with the best game ever. We will play pin the tail on the donkey. You have the tail, man. A big, beautiful tail. You are the donkey, woman. He will pin that big, beautiful tail into you. Deeply, into you.

Come - let us make sure the tail is as big as can be. Come, woman. You and I will make that tail bigger and bigger. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Yes, he is ready. Come, woman. You will feast on me and he will pin you with his tail. My legs are spread wide for you. Feast, woman, feast. He will pin you from behind. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

This is the party I always wanted. Thank you, man. Thank you, woman.