All Comments on 'Party Full of Surprises'

by DVendett

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

not bad for a first story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Not bad at all - quite enjoyable, in fact!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Behind every masked person there is a familiar one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Surprise! Gues who?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad she doesn't love her husband at all. You know the guy who is stressed out from working too much to give her what she wants. What a useless, selfish, narcissistic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I tried to read it but couldn't. Why would you waste your first effort on another cheating, conniving, worthless slut wife story? The only thing you forgot to put in this cliche ridden tale was the black guy. I didn't finish reading so I won't score, but if the rest was like the little I read it would have been one star. Do yourself a favor and stop writing if trash like this is all you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lot of mistakes that can be easily corrected if you take your time and proof read your work or get a competent editor. Okay for a first story. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You need an editor. The story was weak too.

kdad9010kdad901011 months ago

Odd story but I dug it. Outstanding sex scenes too! I’m looking forward to more from you!

kdad9010kdad901011 months ago

…and 5 stars just for the awesome sex scenes, favorited and followed.

Also I appreciate that you didn’t spend time with disparaging the husband as well. Just real relationship stuff on different libidos.

Thank you for posting!

ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

If you don’t take care of your wife, someone else will.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

I think this was a pretty well-written first story. A few typos or other errors didn't have a major impact on the story, and those who want to make it a big deal should remember that a first-time writer doesn't always the option of an editor...

You might want to consider finding an editor to help with "spit and polish" on your next story, but please do write some more... you have a talent for it !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hilarious infantile for a new baboon. Keep scribbling but post it on latrine walls from now on.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 STARS! Excellent first story. Ignore the haters they do not create and they only tear down. Please continue to contribute.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Blindfold fucking with a bunch of strangers? I hope their medical insurance is paid up. If they need to use it then I suspect at least one of them will be shopping for a lawyer next. Yeah, great wives.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

And it was fun until her vagina started burning. Then when the doctor wanted names of her sex partners to track the source of three different STD's, she panicked. The first person to be contacted was her hubby who was not amused. After being outed to almost everyone she knew as a disease ridden whore, she disappeared. Hubby Tom never remarried and disavowed all knowledge of her whereabouts.

Anonymous1956Anonymous195611 months ago

Well I usually don't like duck stories but this was hot..,But we all know what's coming next, so no need for a sequel here..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. Many of my girlfriends, most of whom are married like me, have a craving to play in the scene you described. I have, twice, thanks to a girlfriend who lives in a nearby city and has taken me to the kind of party you described. I believe it happens more frequently than most people think. Just like frustrated husbands, frustrated wives find a way to get the sex they want.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Anorther very lame cheating whore’s story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty hot , most wonder if their wife was a total whore before you knew her. This guy I knew was married ten years . He met his wife one year after college graduation and she was from the west coast . Her best friend lived three hours from them and they would do long weekends together once a month. What he didn’t know but found out the two were the biggest pigs all through high school and college. The friend hubby grew up with them as well had fucked both which he didn’t know and at a week away all together the girls were doing a full spa day and the guys got drunk. He slipped up that he had fucked his wife before and how the both were so easy back home that most guys he knew fucked them both. He said his own wife told him all the details of college as he went to different school. They did gang bangs , dp’s often and most athletes fucked them even getting a line in the sll black frat . Needless to say he was so shocked as she had told him that she slept with two before college two during and one after that she broke up with when she met him. He sobered up as he listened but didn’t show his hand and apparently every visit she does with them alone is out fucking guys and him as well as he doesn’t care that his wife fucks others but the girls didn’t think he’d be ok with them loving covk as they fo. He played it off that last night and waited until they got home snd hit her with all he found out with divorce paper’s coming. She was devastated and tried to beg forgiveness but he said the whole Time together was a lie and married was a shame as he was going to church for annulment. He called her and her friend cheating whores and how they must laugh their asses off when she’s in bed with her and her husband saying what a dumb clueless fool he was . He told her don’t deny it as her hubby said it but said it’s harmless talk in bed they didn’t mean it snd they all loved him. She tried to fight it but he got his annulment and divorce. He was has they were going to start to try for kids soon and buy a home . They both made similar money so the split was easy but she did love him and her bring a pig before yhrr we y met was meaningless to them but he disagreed and said that should of beeen his choice to know what he was getting into and she remained a slut and Chester the whole time they were together. Sick but true story and lots of stories out there. They say guys multiply by r3 girls they fucked and girls divide by three at the very least about past guys they fucked .

TipsyTodTipsyTod10 months ago

Excellent story!! Definitely worthy of a sequel!

I await your next contribution! 😈

mroc77mroc777 months ago

Loved the story! Hope you do more.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs6 months ago

( beginning of the story): stay the night at us? Who does your editing?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny15 days ago

Run don't walk away from her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous