Party Full of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepped on the bed and shamelessly pushed his cock inside my ass. I screamed. When both men started fucking me I was screaming from pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore. Completely forgotten, flooded by pleasure I was loudly expressing my excitement and intense desire to be fucked even harder. I had never been fucked like this, by several men at the same time and had never had filled both my pussy and ass. It was so tight in there and the pleasure was overwhelming. I came. It felt like I was coming for hours and I knew I screamed constantly. When the guy that was below came in my pussy I almost didn't notice and then I felt sad that it was over so quickly. He, however, remained in place with his cock getting just a shy softer and the other man grabbed me and pulled me up. He took my tits in his big hands and squeezed them hard when he was coming and shooting his cum into my ass. The feeling was so surreal and intense that I quickly ran my hand to rub my clit and came once again, almost unisono with the man.

I didn't remember when the guys walked away. But I was left on the bed alone, fucked and tired. At least I thought I was alone and could rest for a bit, but moments later I felt a familiar kiss on my mouth. It was Kate! Ha! I did remember her name. She had her face covered in cum that was dripping down on my face. I felt saltiness in her kisses and I knew she had her share in the pleasures of the evening. We laid down and rested for some time until it got quiet all around us. I thought I should be going before anyone recognized me so I got up off the bed and started looking for my dress. I found it lying near the table I previously left my glass aside and put it on.

I looked around and there were some people left, most of them lying and resting, except for one girl who was finishing off a lone man. I came closer and watched him shooting his load on her smiley face. She cleaned him of the remains of the cum, stood up and kissed him. It was so erotic and hot to see them kissing, despite her face being covered in cum, that I quickly walked through the door as I didn't want to get too excited once again. I found the bathroom on the floor below, took my mask off and cleaned myself the best I could and walked downstairs. The party was still in full swing, like nothing happened. I looked around and was noticed by Becky, who waved her hand gesturing I should join her.

"So you had your little fun I see," she whispered to my ear when I got closer.

"Oh Becky," I managed only this reply.

"I'm glad, you had some nice time," she replied. "I honestly hoped you would find your way up there. Anyway, I told our husbands some time ago that we are going home as we are tired. I have been avoiding them since then and I think we should really go home so they wouldn't spot us."

"I'm knackered so I would happily go home," I replied and we both slipped out of the party.

When we returned home I laid down on the bed in the bedroom Becky and Johnny put us in just to rest for a moment. However I was so tired that I fell asleep just as my head touched the pillow.

When I woke up it was already sunny outside. Events of the last evening came to me like a flood and terrified I looked around. There was no sign of Tom. With my heart pounding I got up off the bed and slowly walked towards the door. There was no one in the main room but I heard the voices out on the terrace. When I walked closer to the opened big window I recognized Tom's and Johnny's voices.

"I just couldn't believe there are such women," Tom said.

"Yeah, she was brilliant! Acting like a real slut," Johnny replied.

"The moment she took it in the ass I knew she was a proper whore."

"Oh don't be such a prude Tom, she was utterly fantastic."

"What do you mean by that? She was behaving like a slut from porn movies. Did you see how eagerly she took it in the pussy and ass at the same time? And how she was moaning and enjoying it? Don't tell me that you would like your Becky to behave like that.

"Well...Tom, you know...I think it was pretty sexy of her to be enjoying it so enthusiastically. Haven't you had a good time watching it?"

"Well OK, just a bit, I guess. But anyway you shouldn't have taken this young girl to give you a blow job. What would Becky say? "

There was a few seconds of silence, when my husband continued

"You know what, at least I'm truly glad of one thing."

"What would that be, I wonder?" Johnny laughed.

"That our wives went home before it all started and that they didn't see any of it."

"Yeeaaaah," Johnny's reply was really suspicious and I silently turned around and moved quickly away from the open window before hearing the rest of the reply.

I was glad that they were sitting with their backs towards the window and that they didn't notice me. When I returned to the bedroom, Becky was there waiting for me. I closed the door and told her what I overheard. When I finished she was laughing at me and only after some time she was able to say anything.

"Oh my lovely Sue, I don't know why you are surprised. You did act like a slut," she said smiling. "Oh, but you're the loveliest slut I know." she added when she saw my grumpy face.

"Stop it Becky, I had too many drinks, that's all. I'm not like that."

"Oh really," she asked and then pulled up my dress. "Then could you explain to me why you didn't even bother to find your panties?" She looked at my pussy and touched it. "Or could you tell me why there's cum still flowing out of your pussy and ass that you didn't bother to clean before leaving the room?"

I couldn't hold it any longer and I burst out laughing.

"All right, all right...I am a tiny, little slut. I admit it, all right?" I gave up.

"Honey, I always knew you were," she hugged and kissed me. "The point is how long will you last until you visit me again?"

We both laughed and later on, when I was taking a shower I kept thinking about Becky's question. Before the last drops of last night's excitement washed off me I knew that I certainly wouldn't last too long. To be honest, I was thinking hard about how to spend next weekend with Becky's company...

The end

12