Party Fun Time

Story Info
A little party game goes sexual.
1.5k words
3.57
10.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HaeBabe
HaeBabe
1 Followers

Okay so allow me to set the scene. The aroma of pizza and chips and the lovely sound of music fills the air. There are at least a dozen people in the room sitting around with their drinks chatting. Everyone is a bit tipsy at this point, so no one is planning to leave any time soon. You see some people getting ready to play some sort of game. It appears to be spin the bottle.

You ask yourself, what's the worst that could happen? You go over to the group where they're getting ready to play. One of the party goers begins to explain how this works.

"Okay so we are all going to go around in a circle and spin the bottle. Every time someone spins it, the person it lands on gets to choose "truth or dare". The last person the bottle landed on gets to choose the truth or dare. Got it?"

"Seems simple enough. Shall we get started?"

"Yeah let's go! I want to see how this turns out."

A few minutes pass and now it is your turn to spin the bottle. You grab it and it spins. To your surprise it lands on me. I look at the person who spun the bottle before you. He has a bit of a devious grin. I decide to play it cool and cheerfully say "DARE!"

"Oh how brave. You and your partner are in for quite some time."

He pulls out two vials of some rose colored liquid. "Drink these, then go to that room down the hall. You will know what to do when you get there."

I grab the vials hastily and chug one of them. You hesitantly down the other one. We then head down the hall.

"What do you think was in those vials?" you say.

I shrug then grab the doorknob to the room we were instructed to go in. "Whatever it was was super sweet. I almost want more."

"Fair enough. Let's see what sort of sick twisted thing awaits us."

We go in and look around. The room appears to be some sort of closet turned into a quiet room. The walls are lines with book shelves, with the exception of one corner of the room. Your eyes lock onto a denim blue L shaped couch with raised sides. You feel yourself starting to sway a bit so you sit down and close your eyes for a moment.

During this, you do not notice my eyes glazing over a bit. It's almost as if I have been put under a trance like state. You look up to see me beginning to undress. It takes you a moment to realize what's happening but you can not move to stop me. All you seem to be able to do is watch.

----------

What we do not realize is that back in the living room, every one is watching us. There is a flat screen television hung up on the wall. Attached to it is a wireless camera dongle, which is displaying the live feed from within the room. The player who gave us the vials is watching more intently than the rest of the group.

"Well the plan to finally make those two get together appears to be working..." he says with an evil looking smirk on his face.

He looks around the room and notices everyone's eyes glazing over like mine did.

"Excellent... Go on everyone... enjoy the show..."

Everyone puts their drinks down and begin to undress, all while still looking at the screen. The man also undresses and by this point he is rather aroused. He begins to touch himself and instructs everyone else to do the same.

----------

Back in the room, I have nearly completely undressed. I drop to my knees and crawl to the edge on the couch, getting in between your legs. Your eyes follow me as I do so. I reach out for the button on your jeans. Your eyes widen a bit as you can not believe what is happening, but your are unable to do anything about it. You realize that you have become painfully aroused by the sight of my naked body. I manage to get your pants unbuttoned and unzipped and I reach in and move your underwear to the side.

I grab your nice firm cock and give it a few gentle strokes. You continue to stare in disbelief that this is even happening, but you soon begin to enjoy it. You manage to move just enough to close your eyes, lean back and get comfortable. In doing so you give me the room I need to take your pants completely off, which I do with ease. I toss your pants across the room and continue to work your cock.

A moan escapes your lips which causes a wave of pleasure to surge through me, causing my pussy to become drenched. I continue to work your cock and start licking the tip of it, while looking at you lustfully.

"You're finally fucking mine now, do you understand?" I say.

You manage to nod your head yes.

"Good."

I give your a few more strokes and licks before climbing on top of you, with my pussy over your cock. I slide down onto you with ease and begin using your cock to fuck myself.

"FUCK your cock feels SO good. You have absolutely NO idea how long I have wanted to do this."

Hearing this causes you to regain some of your consciousness.

"Fuck.. what are you... oh my god.. this feels amazing."

You manage to buck your hips a few times slamming your cock further inside of me. You realize that you should be able to move more and you pick me up and slam me on the couch and continue to slam your cock deep inside my pussy.

You pin me down by my throat and say "NO, YOU have no idea how long I have wanted to do this. You have always been such a tease and it drives me absolutely insane. Now take this cock you fucking whore."

You then begin thrusting my pussy violently which sends a wave of pleasure through me.

"FUUUUCK" I say as my eyes roll back in my head which slams into the arm of the couch.

"Oh you enjoy this you little slut? Look at you you're sopping wet. How pathetic."

You yank me up by my hair, which causes me to let out a loud yelp, but you continue to rail me as if there were no tomorrow.

-----------

In the living room various moans fill the air. "Ahh listen to that sweet sweet sound. Keep going everyone. It won't be long until you get to finish."

----------

"Daddy... please... I'm so... close"

"Daddy huh? Mmm that has a nice ring to it. Take this cock baby girl and cum for Daddy."

----------

"That's right everyone, cum with them."

Screams and moans fill the room as everyone reaches climax. Streams of cum fly throughout the room.

"Good pets."

They all drop down to the floor, relaxed and fulfilled.

----------

You thrust harder and faster, which pushes me over the edge. I scream out and my pussy clenches your cock rather tightly as if I am milking it. You thrust me a few more times before you explode deep inside of my pussy. You flop down on top of me, both of us panting.

"That was... fucking... amazing" I say between pants.

"Yes it was, baby girl." You begin kissing me gently on my neck and shoulders and turn my head towards you and kiss me passionately.

The voice of the man who gave us the rose colored vials comes over the loud speaker in the room and says: "You two have done such a wonderful job for me."

This jolts us both out of our trance like state. We both look around.

"Uh what just happened? Why are we... " I say, with a bit of panic in my voice.

"Shhhh..." You look at me lovingly and press your finger to my lips and run your fingers through my hair. "Baby Girl, don't worry about that. Why don't we ger cleaned up and go see what everyone else is doing?" You sit up and help me get up.

"Uh, okay sure." I say uncertain of what may lie ahead.

We get up, help one another clean ourselves off and get dressed. We head out the door back towards the living room. We notice everyone is naked, covered in cum, all relaxed. Then we notice the TV on the wall.

"Well that explains a lot." you say looking at the TV.

The man who gave us the vials gets up and comes over to us. "So I see you two enjoyed yourselves. I hope you don't mind that we all had some fun as well."

I look up at the TV and begin to feel myself getting aroused again, turning a bright shade of pink.

"Oh uh not at all. It was actually quite fun." I say.

"Good. Now why don't you go grab us all some drinks while we wait for the others to wake up?" the man says.

"Yeah, I could use some hydration after all of that." You say as we all head into the kitchen.

HaeBabe
HaeBabe
1 Followers