Party Games

Story Info
Like an old fashioned "spin the bottle" party with a twist...
3k words
4.23
19.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very happy with my new girlfriend. We'd met at a party organised by my brother. So I wasn't at all surprised that he'd planned to fix me up with yet another 'hot chick'. I was a bit pissed-off at the time but, as she and I got chatting, I started to relax and I began to suspect that, this time, he'd actually found me someone interesting.

My previous experience of his matchmaking attempts weren't encouraging. He tended to pick women who we're either dumb as pig-shit, deeply unattractive, shallow as a dried up puddle or indiscriminately promiscuous -- a bit judgemental maybe but they were a tiresome bunch. I told him repeatedly that I was quite capable of arranging my own social life but 'big brothers know best' -- apparently.

Rachel was none of those things. She was articulate, scarily intelligent, well read, knowledgeable, personable, approachable, friendly and hot as Vesuvius.

We shagged on our third date and we were both very pleasantly surprised. We'd taken our time and planned our one-hour sexual compatibility trial with some care. In fact it lasted for a very satisfying three hours. After due discussion we agreed that next time we'd go bareback.

Next time turned out to be a fortnight later. I took my time getting to know her equipment with my lips and tongue and she came beautifully all over my face. Then she demonstrated her fellatio prowess and I filled her cheeks with hot semen.

Then, after a short snuggly nap, I rolled her onto her back and slid inside her. We shagged lazily for ten minutes then it was her turn. She mounted my cock and fucked me slowly. I could feel her virginal muscles rippling along my shaft as she approached orgasm. As her orgasm clamped down on my cock I lost it and blew my load inside her.

I asked if she wanted to clean up but she just snuggled up and leaked cum over my thigh.

We settled down into a refreshingly exciting affaire that showed long-term promise.

Then, on one of our 'staying-in' evenings, she had a proposition for me. She told me that one of her old fuck-buddies had been in touch. And that he'd invited the two of us to a swapping evening. I was shocked at first but felt I needed to give her a proper hearing.

"You've done this before I assume... so tell me about it."

"No... I want you... I really do. I want you in my life and in my bed. And I want you to want me. But it has to be your choice. You have to see me as I really am. Then, if you still want me afterwards, you can have me for as long as you want. If you don't I'll be sad -- but I'll get over it."

"You can't tell me about it?"

"I'd rather not. I'd like you to form your own opinion -- just come along and be yourself. No one will judge you -- least of all me."

With some trepidation I agreed -- of course. She booked us in to what she called a 'soirée' for a couple of months later.

When we got to the venue I found myself in a very well restored late Victorian town house. The sitting room was on the first floor and we all sat around chatting for half an hour.

Drinks were available. I stuck to lime and soda; Rachel had a small glass of something red.

The group was a pretty average middle-class bunch. Four couples and half a dozen singles -- sixteen including us. I was surprised that there were seven females and nine males but no one else seemed bothered.

We all introduced ourselves and started to mingle and chat. It could have been just like any regular house party except for the fact that we all knew we were planning to have sex together.

Then Gilly -- the hostess -- fetched out a bundle of envelopes. I immediately assumed that they contained our designated partners for the evening -- wrong again! We all gathered in a circle and she threw all the envelopes up in the air to flutter down to the carpet.

Everybody stepped forward and picked up an envelope. I opened mine, expecting a name, but all I saw was a card with the number four. I stood there looking stupid until an attractive younger women approached me with a sweet smile and shewed me her card, also with the number four. She said "looks like were together for the night! I'm Dorothy."

A bit dumbfounded I said "... eh yes, so it seems...". I was a bit of a loss.

"So I believe this is your first time here? You came with Rachel."

I nodded. "Yes. That's right... I'm not really up with the protocol."

"Yes -- that's OK. We all know that. So -- I'll be your guide. The first thing to know is you can have me anyway you like -- just ask."

I really didn't know how to respond to that so I just stood looking stupid. She moved close and put her hand on my chest.

"I suggest we just sit and watch for a bit. I'll explain what's going on and we can have a bit of a chat."

"Yes Ok. Just tell me what you want."

"Well I think we need to first get bare and then..." she pointed. "...go and sit in that chair!"

And that's what we did. We stripped and put our clothes on our designated shelf of an otherwise empty bookcase. Then snuggled up close on the selected easy-chair with her hand in my lap. Her wrist on top of my rapidly hardening cock.

A couple of the blokes unrolled a large futon in the middle of the room. My girlfriend and the guy she'd drawn stepped into the middle and kissed -- a long deep snog.

"They know each other?"

"Oh yes -- very well -- she'll probably take him reverse cowgirl. It's one of their favourites."

A stab of jealousy? Well maybe a bit but the whole setup was so weird. I had a naked stranger in my lap and I really wasn't sure what I was feeling.

They broke the kiss and the guy lay on his back with his legs crossed at the ankles and his fingers laced behind his head. Rachel knelt by the top of his head and they had a long upside-down snog. Then she move down, took him in her mouth and planted her wet cunt on his mouth.

I knew this setup well; she and I did it often. As I expected, she soon had his cock in her throat and was grinding her cunt on his mouth.

Ten minutes of that with appropriate breathing gaps and she was ready to fuck. She dragged her wet cunt down his body. Leaving a glistening trail. Then plunged her cunt down on his cock.

I watched avidly as my life-partner fucked them both to orgasm. I knew exactly how her cunt was rippling up and down his cock. I saw the ecstasy on his face as he filled her wet cunt with hot spunk and she shuddered and bucked in sexual bliss.

After a minute or two to recover she pulled her cunt off his cock, leaving a puddle of cum, and walked over to where I was sitting. Her thighs were greasy with fresh warm semen. She held my face and kissed me tenderly.

I found myself squeezed between two beautiful bare women with a massive boner.

My partner of the evening said quietly "We can go do our thing any time you're ready but I'd like to watch a couple more first -- if you're OK with that?"

"Er hm Yes. Whatever you think is best. It's all a bit..."

"Exciting?"

"Yes! That too!"

The next up was a good looking guy -- probably thirty something -- he walked into the middle and held up his number.

To my surprise it was another man who approached -- as did Gilly.

"I believe you guys don't know each other. Are you both ok with this?" (nods from both) "then let me introduce you."

Introductions over they had a whispered conversation (a negotiation I supposed) and then sank to the floor.

Frank lay on his back, propped up on his elbows with his legs apart. Steven knelt between his legs and gently lifted his rapidly hardening cock. He wanked him gently for a few strokes until he was fully erect then bent his head and sucked him in. It took only about five minutes before Frank gasped and groaned loudly as he unloaded. Steven slowed his head and hand movements and gently removed Frank's softening cock from his mouth. He swallowed carefully.

The two men stood, Frank thanked Steven for the blow-job and the two men rejoined the spectators.

I wriggled a bit to ease the pressure on my now very erect cock. Two hands moved into my crotch. Rachel cupped my balls while Dorothy lazily caressed my cock.

We watched another hetero couple and then two women stepped into the ring. They shared a lingering kiss then slowly and carefully disrobed each other. They knelt, kissed again and then moved into a sixty-nine position laying on their sides.

They took their time.

While they were enthusiastically eating each other my date nudged me with her foot and said "OK lover -- I'm getting very horny now so it's high time you decided just how you intend to fuck me!"

Rachel whispered in my ear "Go on my love..."

"Err OK -- I'm getting very turned on as well so... do you want to go next."

"Atta boy! That's better! So what's your plan?"

"I'm still very nervous -- sorry. Could you make do with plain old missionary?"

"Hmmm -- OK. Rachel tells me you're actually quite adventurous but I'll be happy with mish to start with... as long as I get to choose for round two -- OK?"

"OK -- deal -- I guess. I'm feeling a bit out of my depth to be honest."

When the bed was vacant we both stood and held hands. We walked together to the mattress. I glanced at my girlfriend who was now cuddled up with her recent partner. She gave me a beaming smile and silently mouthed "I love you!".

My cock was rock-hard as we embraced and kissed.

"Are you wet enough or do you want some oral?"

"I'm ready to go -- you can fuck me right now!"

She sank to the mattress and lay back, propped up on her elbows with her legs wide apart.

I knelt between her knees. She reached for my cock and guided me in. Her cunt was warm, wet and tight. I slid all the way in and pressed against her.

"Now that's a nice cock! Rachel told us you were quite accomplished. You can fuck me any way you want!"

I started to stroke slowly in and out.

I looked to my girlfriend. She lay back in her lover's lap and placed her feet on the arms of the chair they were sharing. He gently massaged her breasts as she stroked her wet cunt in time with my thrusts into her friend.

Dorothy placed her middle finger on her clit and began to stroke softly in the same rhythm.

I fucked her gently, giving a little grind at the bottom of every thrust. I was as hard as I've ever been.

"Oh yes! You are going to make me cum!"

I upped the pace slightly. Her cunt tightened every time my pelvis hit her clit. It was a delicious fuck.

She started to tremble and I raised the pace a bit more. She put her arms round my neck and whispered in my ear: "You can cum inside me if you want."

I was getting very close.

Dorothy gave a full throated cry and began to shake as her cunt spasmed on my cock. Another three hard bangs and I started to shoot my load.

"YES! Fill me up!"

I finished off both our orgasms and then rested with my head on her breast and my cock deep inside. I could hear her heart beating fast as she stroked my hair.

As her cunt finished clenching I gently pushed myself up and slowly pulled my softening cock out of her cunt. There was a steady dribble of our combined emissions.

I grimaced a bit at the growing wet patch. Gilly called out "Don't worry we're very good at cleaning up cum!"

We sat up and had a long kiss and cuddle. Then we stood up -- a bit shakily on my part -- and went back to our spouses.

Rachel hugged me and said "Thank you my lovely man. I knew you were the one for me!"

"You're OK with this? With me fucking other women?"

"Only when I know -- and preferably when we're together. I'll always tell you if I stray but, after tonight, I'm sure of you. You are definitely the one for me!"

I sat naked in an easy chair, drinking some very nice wine, with Rachel in my lap while we watched her friends fucking.

At the start of a break for nibbles Gilly said "Have you noticed ladies that we have two very similar cocks to play with?". And, after a bit of fairly ribald chat among the women, she announced that she would like to try 'scissors' with me and Steven.

I had no idea what she meant but Rachel was very excited.

"Oh please do try it! Once Gilly's had a go I'd really like to go next!"

I agreed, of course.

Gilly immediately produced two tabs of sildenafil. "I know you don't usually need this stuff boys but we'd really like you to take it on this occasion.'

I looked questioningly towards Steven and he answered my unspoken question.

"On this occasion not a bad idea -- I will and I think you should seriously consider it."

Well, I'd had it before with no ill effect so I was happy to go along. Still not sure what was going on.

We watched another hetero couple doing reverse cow-girl, with a long oral cleanup. Then, after the usual fifteen minutes, I was feeling the customary effect on my mood. I looked towards Steven and he nodded -- "ready to go?"

"I guess so."

Luckily Steven knew what he was doing. He picked up a cushion from the sofa and lay down on his back with his legs apart. Head on the cushion. He stroked his cock a couple of times and was instantly back at attention.

Following Rachel's instructions I snagged a cushion and lad down in the opposite direction. We ended up arse to arse, diagonally across the room, each with our right leg over the top of the others left leg. A couple of strokes and I was hard again.

Following the women's instructions we shuffled together until our balls were touching.

Gilly came and stood over us, straddling our thighs. She lowered herself down, took my cock in her right hand and felt behind her with her left. Once she had a stiff cock in each hand she lowered her bum further until she could fit our cocks in her holes. I penetrated her cunt again while Steven penetrated her well lubed anus.

She settled down with a cock deep in each hole and started to fuck us both. Rising and falling slowly. I could feel Stevens balls moving against mine.

The feeling was delicious. I could feel Steven's cock through the tissues separating her cunt and arse.

"Ooo... I'm going to cum all over you boys!."

I heard one of the other women shout "Me next!" - not sure who.

Gilly came hard and I could feel Steven's balls moving against mine. She finished with a shudder and rested for a minute in our joint laps. When she pulled off I was just as hard as ever.

The women lined up to fuck both our cocks at once.

Next up was a redhead called Shirley. I got her arse and Steven got her cunt. Then Rachel -- I had her arse as well. All around us the other men were fucking every hole that was offered.

We were servicing our fifth woman when I heard Rachel's climax cry. She was obviously being shagged hard by someone but I couldn't see her from my position.

Steven and me were still managing to stay hard and also keep hold of our cum when the last of the women shagged themselves to exhaustion on our cocks.

Then Gilly came over and said "Well done boys! Now it's your turn... you can pick any hole you want. The general consensus seems to be that Rachel and me have the tightest cunts; Shirley and Kate give the best head."

Steven picked my girlfriend -- even though he had to wait twenty minutes for her to be ready. I opted for Kate's outstanding oral skills. She kept me close to coming but not too close. And -- twenty delicious minutes later -- I blew a huge load in her lovely mouth.

She shared it with Rachel, of course.

Since that night Rachel has brought me fully into the swinging/partner swapping scene. I've had more cunt in the last six months than in the whole of my previous life. I have a much finer appreciation of the variability of vaginas, I've had my first homosexual encounters and I've sucked the cum of several men out of Rachel's lovely cunt.

I'm still not that into anal -- giving or taking -- but I have begun to really appreciate a nice mouthful of warm cum. Straight from the tap or, even better, mixed with the spicy flavour of young cunt.

Rachel and me? Well, much to my surprise, our relationship has blossomed. I've watched her getting fucked in so many ways, by so many men. And as for me? I've had more sex with more women than I ever thought possible. But I feel strangely secure. My bond with Rachel is far deeper than it was before. I really like watching her cum and I'm really not bothered about who's responsible.