All Comments on 'Party Games'

by Biandrandy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Well written and well done story. Loved it

PuttPuttNYPuttPuttNY4 months ago

Nice story line but you had her going between your girlfriend and your wife. Make sure it stays consistent whichever she was at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Half way through, you suddenly start refering to Rachel as your wife.

BiandrandyBiandrandy4 months agoAuthor

@PuttPuttNY - oops! Thanks for the heads up! Not my usual type of error - I was obviously a bit too involved...

I can fix it but it will mean republishing which is a bit vexing.

BiandrandyBiandrandy4 months agoAuthor

@PuttPuttNY - I've edited the story and resubmitted - will take a few days before it's up.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Not for everyone, but finding a woman like her should be every man's dream

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't imagine how boyfriend/husband is able to overcome fear of losing girlfriend/wife. How does that work? Is he an alpha male confident of being able to replace her?

BiandrandyBiandrandy4 months agoAuthor

A philosopher (possibly Gibran my memory is hazy) reportedly wrote:

"If you love someone set them free. If they return to you then they're yours forever. If they do not, they never were yours in the first place." Or words to that effect.

After six years together I set my wife free. That was forty four years ago. We are still together, she is still free and I have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most of the time the wife betrays the loyal husband and never expresses remorse, due to being entitled to having all her whims and appetites satisfied.

BiandrandyBiandrandy4 months agoAuthor

You don't have to believe it Anonymouse - I don't really care if you do or not. In our youth, however, our combined IQ was 318. We have lived a rational life. Not so swayed by convention and the judgement of others. Our relationship is unusual, without doubt, but achievable with an appropriate attitude. Sometimes I'm asked how it's possible to maintain a relationship for more that fifty years. My answer is always the same "stubbornness". They scoff without any understanding.

BiandrandyBiandrandy4 months agoAuthor

@PuttPuttNY (et.al.)

Edited version now up. The wife/girlfriend confusion should be gone. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiandrandy@Biandrandy
For the avoidance of confusion all my stories are fiction. There are some people, places and events that are based on my personal experience of course. But to answer a question posed by one reader, no - I don't expect anyone to believe it. Biandrandy, Horny bisexual male.