Experience With Voyeurism #01

Story Info
My First Experience With Exhibitionism & Voyeurism.
3.6k words
4.66
16.4k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first entry into the writing world. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Many years ago, I met a girl who was to be my first long-term girlfriend. She was of Italian, Spanish, and Caucasian descent. She was raised catholic, was very shy, extremely conservative, and a virgin when we met. She was tall, had long legs, beautiful face and large 34D breasts, with an athletic build. Her mom and older sister both had huge breasts and on occasion I got a chance to see them either in bikini tops, t-shirts, or sometimes through light (almost see-through) night gowns. She knew I was checking out her mom's & sister's breasts in transparent or see-through garment, but it never bothered her.

I tried to get her to wear clothes like that, but she wouldn't. Often, I told her that she was a pleasure to look at and many times I saw guys checking her out. Occasionally, her nipples would get hard enough to be seen (even with a bra on) and I enjoyed other men looking at them. I told her what a turn-on it was to think of other men seeing her nipples poking through and wished she'd go braless on occasion. She wouldn't.

After losing her virginity, we fucked whenever we could! She was insatiable! We both enjoyed giving & receiving oral sex and became very good at it! We had sex mostly at her house, because I had too many siblings at my house, and quite often we were left alone at her house.

One time, we were at a somewhat secluded beach, she was lying on her stomach and I was applying suntan lotion to her back. I had always wanted to expose her body to someone else, but she was too shy to let that happen. After much coaxing, I convinced her to let me untie her bikini top so that she would not have tan lines on her back (and we were behind some sand dunes). She looked around and since there was nobody close enough to see, she agreed and let me untie it.

I began rubbing her back and eventually she dozed off. After a short while, an older couple arrived and set up near us. The wife removed her top revealing amazing DD breasts and I couldn't stop looking at them.

The husband saw me looking, smiled at me, and mouthed "nice, huh?" I nodded my head and he looked at my girlfriend lying there, then pointed at her top. He motioned for me to put it away and I did. She was lying at an angle and her breasts were almost completely exposed. His wife was behind him and was setting up their space, so she couldn't hear our conversation.

"Do you like my wife's breasts?" he whispered to me.

"Of course."

"Your girlfriend looks like she has nice breasts also."

"Very."

"Man I'd love to see them. Do you think she would let me see them?"

"I doubt it. She's very shy and conservative."

"Would it bothered you if she did?"

"Not at all! I wish she wasn't so shy. I'd love for another guy see her amazing body!"

"Why don't you leave us alone to see if she lets me see them. You can watch from a distance."

I was extremely hard at the thought and got up to watch from behind some bushes. He turned and whispered to his wife. She smiled, looked at my girlfriend, then walked away, into the water. He moved their things a little closer to ours and was only a few feet away from my sleeping girlfriend, then started talking loudly to his wife. It was enough to wake my girlfriend, so she woke up and sat up, not realizing that her bare tits were now exposed to a complete stranger. He apologized for waking her and said that I went to look for a place to get snacks.

He began talking to my girlfriend and at one point he said

"forgive me for being so bold, but your breasts are amazing."

Realizing that her bare breasts had been on full display for the stranger, she quickly covered them with her aem and looked around for her top!

"You know, it's perfectly natural to have your breasts exposed and it's a shame to now cover them after I've already seen them. You can't undo what I've already seen by covering them up now! They truly are amazing."

She blushed but kept them covered. "Look at my wife over there. She's got her breasts completely exposed to anyone who wants to look at them!"

My girlfriend relaxed a little, but kept her arm across her breasts, but stopped looking for her top. He was the type of man that she was attracted to. He was in great shape, very handsome, and charming. I could tell that she was attracted to him and flattered by his flirting.

"Please don't be offended, but your breasts are quite large for a young lady of your size. What size are they?"

She blushed and said "I wear a 34D bra."

"I love the size of your breasts, and color of your areolas. Their color really makes them more pronounced, and your nipples look large also. They are so sexy."

She continued to blush and whispered "my boyfriend says the same thing. He loves them."

"As do I" he said, as he winked at her.

"Won't your wife be upset that you're flirting with another woman?"

"Not at all. We have an open relationship."

"Open relationship?"

"Yes. We're free to have sex with other people and it strengthens our passion for each other. She loves knowing that I'm pleasing another woman and I love watching another man penetrate her with his cock! I'm sure she would also be flirting with you, if she were up here. May I please see those beautiful breasts again?"

She looked around (as if looking for me), then said "I'm sorry, but I can't." Then gave him a sad look.

"Please don't be sorry. They are beautiful and I've already seen them. There's really nothing wrong or bad with me seeing them again. You won't be doing anything wrong by allowing me to look again, since I've already seen them."

"I know that you've already seen them, but I just can't willingly expose them to you" as she looked into his eyes.

He picked up on what she was saying and moved close enough that he was arms distance from her. Tentatively, he reached over and rubbed her arm. When she didn't stop him or complain, he whispered "you'll enjoy me looking" as he added a little pressure to her arm, lowering it slowly.

She allowed it to happen and stared at his face as he exposed her bare tits. Her areolas slowly came into view, followed by her nipples (which were very hard and sticking straight out, showing that she was excited). As her arm continued downward, both of her large breasts were eventually completely exposed to this stranger. She nervously looked him at him (with puppy dog eyes) as he lowered her arm to her waist. There she was! My shy, conservative girlfriend was exposing her bare breast to a complete stranger and he just stared at them! "Amazing!"

As he raised his hand, he slid his fingers over her sensitive nipples. She closed her eyes, softly moaned, then pulled away.

"Thank you! They really are beautiful and you look so sexy sitting here exposing yourself to me."

She looked into his eye and I could now see that she was definitely sexually attracted to him.

No doubt that her pussy was wet!

He offered her something to drink and she accepted. They began talking about random stuff (life, school, work, etc.) as his eyes continued to roam every inch of her body.

After a while he said "please don't be offended, but I noticed that there are no hairs coming out of the sides of your bikini. May I asked if you're all natural below, or are you bare?" Then lowered his eyes to her crotch.

Now even more embarrassed, she looked down at her own crotch and said "omg, can you tell?"

"Not really, that's why I asked".

She lowered her voice and whispered

"I'm not bare, but for the first time, I shaved down below and trimmed the sides, so that no hairs pop out. I'm so embarrassed!"

"I'll bet it's beautiful and probably tastes heavenly! So, you have a landing strip in front?"

She nodded

"Wow, I would love to land there!"

She blushed even more, but continued to look into his eyes.

"Are the lips of your young pussy small and tight or do they extend out, creating a gateway for entry into heaven"

Her eyes got wide from that question and she couldn't respond.

"Don't be shy now! I'm looking at your beautiful breasts, just thinking about the strip covering your tight pussy, and I can tell that you're excited by this talk."

"As you can see, I'm excited also" as he looked down to his own crotch

She looked down at it also and her jaw fell open as she cold plainly see his huge erection through his swim suit!

"Seeing those amazing tits and thinking about your pussy has got me so horny that my cock is throbbing!

So....?"

She whispered "They extend out a little."

"Nice." "Does your boyfriend suck on them before sticking his tongue into your pussy?"

She nodded.

"When he fucks you, do your pussy lips grab onto his cock as he pulls out?"

She made a slight moan, closed her eyes, and nodded again.

Then she covered her face in embarrassment.

With her eyes covered he removed his swimsuit. His cock was extremely long and thick. It was rock solid. Eventually she removed her hands and she saw it. Her eyes grew wide and said "omg, why did you do that?"

"It was getting uncomfortable in this suit, so I needed to release it."

She tried not to look, but curiosity got the best of her and she glanced at it again. "Why are you so hard?"

"Well, I'm sitting here with a beautiful young lady, with amazing breasts, listening to her describe her pussy. Of course I'm hard!"

She couldn't stop looking at it and eventually said "It's so big! How does your wife accommodate it?"

"With pleasure" he smirked.

"How big is your boyfriend?"

"I've never measured it, but it's definitely not that big. How big is that?" As she pointed to his cock.

"Usually around 8", but with the thought and sight of you, I'm guessing around 9" right now.

If you've never had a cock this size inside of you, you'll never know what pleasure it can give you!"

She blushed some more but kept staring at his exposed cock.

"Are you wet?"

"What? No!"

"Don't be embarrassed. You can see that I'm turned on. It's only natural for you to get wet with all this sexual talk. Plus the way that you keep looking at my cock, I'm thinking that you're excited also. Maybe even thinking about how it might feel inside of you! Am I right?"

She blushed and looked around again.

At this point he began slowly sliding his fingers up & down his hard cock.

Once again she looked at his cock and watched him touching his hard cock. Then, she absentmindedly licked her lips.

"Do you like my cock?"

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend and we are completely faithful to each other!"

"I didn't ask you that." "Do you like my cock?"

"It doesn't matter what I like or not like. I'm faithful and I will not cheat on him!"

"Look... Me & my wife are faithful also, but we allow each other to enjoy others. It's made our relationship stronger. We both use to be jealous people, but something happened that changed everything for us. We were to spend a weekend getaway with some friends. We got there early Friday and our friends were not due to arrive for several hours. I was going to start grilling, but found that the bbq was out of propane. I told the wife that I was going to get more propane and she said that she was going to shower and get comfortable."

"Our friends showed up shortly after and as the wife started organizing their things to bring into the cabin, the husband rushed in to use the restroom. My wife had just finished showering. She had a towel around her head but was completely nude otherwise. As he entered the bathroom he whipped out his dick and started peeing in the toilet, not realizing that my wife was standing there completely nude. She lightly gasped and he turned to see her. He couldn't stop the flow, so continued to pee. They looked at each other and froze!"

"Eventually, he stopped peeing and tried to tuck his cock back into his pants, but he was getting hard looking at my wife, who still hadn't moved. She stood like a deer in headlights, staring at his huge black cock. He was finally able to tuck his cock away and walk out the bathroom door. Before leaving though, he turned and said that he never realized how incredibly sexy she was and hoped to see that incredible body again. Then he left. My wife began to dress but realized that her pussy was extremely wet!"

"Later that night, as we lay in bed, I began fondling her. Her pussy was still wet and I mentioned it to her. She stopped me and told what happened earlier with our friend. Instead of being mad or upset, I got an instant hard-on as she spoke. I reassured her that I wasn't upset and that it was an accident. As I once again played with her pussy, she reached over and felt my cock. Her eyes got large and she asked (in a sexy voice), if it turns me on knowing that our friend saw her completely naked body?"

"I couldn't respond, so she asked if I was hard knowing that she saw his huge black cock? It was then that I realized that it did turn me on and even wondered if she would want to fuck him. Then we fucked like animals!"

"The next day my wife said that she was going for a walk. Our friend said that he would go also. My wife kissed me on the cheek and whispered to have fun, then they left. When the door closed his wife said that she was going to shower and winked at me. The shower ran for a while then his wife called to me. As I stood outside the bathroom door she asked if I could bring her the shampoo that she left on their bed. The bed was a mess with wet spots on it and a pair of used panties lying on the floor."

"I retrieved the shampoo and brought it to her. She opened the curtain and I was treated to her beautiful nude body before me. She told me to get undressed and join her. I told her that I was worried that our spouses would return. She giggled and said not to worry. That they were probably busy themselves. I then understood, removed my clothes and joined her. She dropped to her knees and gave me head til I came. She swallowed every drop and told me that my wife was probably doing the same thing to her husband at the same time!"

"We dried and went to their room, where I laid her down and ate her completely bare pussy until she came. Then we dressed and waited for our spouses. When they returned, it was obvious that they had been sexually active. Later, my wife told me that they had oral sex also, but did not fuck. Nothing else happened between the other spouses that weekend, but eventually I was able to watch him fuck my wife while I fucked his!"

"Speaking of which, where is your boyfriend? Don't you wonder if he left you here to enjoy new experiences? Maybe he wants you to enjoy sex with other men. Especially if he's average size! Most guys who are average size get excited about the thought of their partner experiencing a much larger cock! Sex afterwards is always so much more exciting for both parties."

She looked at him with wonderment in her eyes, but again looked at his huge cock.

"May I see your pussy?"

"Absolutely not!"

"You've already described it, so now I'd love to see it"

"I allowed you to uncover my breasts because you already saw them and thought that there was no harm in you seeing them again. I can't let you see my vagina! I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I can imagine it tonight as I'm going down on my wife! From what you've described, she has a pussy similar to yours, so it'll be easy to imagine me between your legs tonight! Since you won't show me your pussy, can I ask that while your boyfriend is fucking you tonight, can you think of this hard cock and how it would feel inside of you. Just imagine this hard cock in you while you're getting fucked tonight!"

She looked in his eyes again and I could tell that she was telling him ok with her eyes!

Just then the wife walked back up. "Did you find a plaything for tonight, Gary?"

"I wish! Her and her boyfriend don't swing, so I'm just going to have to imagine it's her, as I'm fucking you with this!" Then he grabbed his cock and shook it a few times.

"You don't know what you're missing sweetie! This monster is amazing!"

"Doesn't it hurt going in?"

"At first, yes. But once he gets it in, it feels amazing as it slides in and out of a tight pussy! You're able to feel every vein of this beast! He's the best fuck I've ever had! He's also got quick recovery too, so after he cums, he could eat your little pussy til you cum, then fuck you again!"

"Come on honey! I'm horny now. Let's go fuck"

And they started packing up.

I wanted to let my girlfriend know that I knew that her tits had been exposed to another man, so I hurried back, before she could cover up. As I arrived, the man shook her hand, then raised it and kissed it telling her that it was a pleasure chatting with her today, as he looked at her tits. She saw me and immediately covered her bare tits with her arm. The wife said "thank you for getting him worked up! I will definitely be reaping the benefit when we get back to the room."

Then she winked at me and they left!

"What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing. Her husband mentioned that seeing me like this will give him inspiration in their bed later. I'm so embarrassed! What did you do with my top?"

"Oh, I didn't want it blowing away, so I put it in the bag."

I gave it to her, we packed up, and left. Later that night, she seemed hornier than usual. As we fucked, I mentioned that guy seeing her tits and how he must be fucking the shit out of his wife, thinking about her tits!

She said "shush. Just fuck me!"

Her pussy was wetter than normal and I knew that she was thinking of that guy. I asked if she liked him seeing her tits. She said "I was embarrassed!" I could tell that she didn't want to admit it.

"Did he like them?"

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah? Why do you say it like that?"

"Because he told me. Plus he got a hard-on looking at them."

"How do you know that he had a hard-on"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Of course not. Tell me."

"I saw it"

"Like the bulge in his suit?"

"No. I actually saw it!"

"How?"

"He was staring at my tits and started asking about my pussy. I responded, but then got embarrassed and covered my face. When I uncovered my eyes, he was sitting there naked and I could see his penis. He was super hard!"

"Was he big?"

"Very!"

"How big?"

"He said that he's 8"-9"!"

"FUCK! That's huge!"

"It is. It's the biggest I've ever seen (in pictures)!"

"Did you like it?"

"I'm with you!"

"I know, but did you like it?"

"It was huge."

"Did you like it?"

"I don't know."

"Did it turn you on or make you wet?"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. Just fuck me!"

So I did.

Eventually, the thought got to me and I had to talk some more. I was fucking the shit out of her and she was very vocal. Just before she came I asked her if she was thinking about his huge cock and could she imagine him fucking her.

"Oh My God. Stop!

She was on the verge of cumming!

"Imagine that huge cock sliding in and out of you right now! Do you want that? Wouldn't you like to feel that huge cock sliding in and out of this tight pussy?"

"Oh, FUCK!"

"I think that would be so hot for you to experience a huge cock fucking you!"

"Oh My God! I'm gonna cum. Just keep fucking me! Yeah, right there!"

"You're curious, aren't you?"

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh My God!

"Please tell me the truth. You're thinking of that guy's huge cock, huh? Please be honest! You're so wet right now! You want to fuck that guy, don't you?"

"OK, YESSSSSS!!! I DO!!!" And she came.

She came hard

That was what opened me up to sharing

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers