Party Girl

Story Info
A good Asian girl entertains the boys.
1.2k words
4.18
22k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PARTY GIRL

You are going to be a doctor. You are a good girl.

You have drunk too much. It's not like you but you are having fun.

There were girls here too at the house earlier but they have drifted away. It's just you now, you and a bunch of white frat boys. You love the attention. White attention, so different to that you normally get.

You flirt and joke with them. They are teasing you, you are laughing. You are so tiny compared to them. They tower over the Asian boys you know. They have picked you up and are carrying you, laughing at how light you are, you giggle and pretend you don't like it.

You are sitting on a big guy's lap. He has fair hair and blue eyes. He starts nuzzling your neck. You know you should stop it now, it's time to go home.

"I need another drink", you find yourself saying.

You don't want to go home.

You are lying across two guys' laps. You don't even remember who took your top off. Your nipples are rock hard, each of them being tweaked by a different guy.

A voice in your head says, now you need to go home.

You reach up and pull the blonde boy's mouth to your nipple instead.

It's not like you. You never do anything like this! You are modest. Respectable.

You are on your knees now. Your face is flushed, your cheeks are burning. Two inches from your lips it juts proudly. A huge swollen white cock, the biggest cock you have ever seen. It glistens at the tip. Your heart is beating so fast. The room is full of other white boys but you almost forget them, hypnotised like a deer in a headlight by the monster before you.

Strong male hands guide you down, your mouth slides over hot male flesh.

I don't do things like this! I am a good girl, your mind says. But your mouth, stuffed full of cock, moans. You are ashamed, so terribly ashamed.

You are turned on, so terribly turned on. Your clit is throbbing, your pussy drips.

You slurp on the head of this white boy.

You feel your skirt pulled up around your hips. Your panties are pulled down. Your hips are held. A bloated fat cockhead is pushing on your pussy lips. Part of you wants to break the spell, get up, go home and remain a good girl.

You wiggle your ass in invitation and the giant cock sinks within you.

It is later. You are on your back on a bed. Several of the white boys have fucked you now.

This is not you. It's not you that wriggles and clenches and wraps your little legs around a white guy while he thrusts inside you. It's not you that has a fat cock in each hand. It's not you that moans in frustration when one cock finishes and guides the next one in with your own hand.

Sometimes you remember to be ashamed.

You are on the bed. A white boy is sucking your nipples.

A voice say "For fuck's sake Jamie its not a date, get on with it. Keep the line moving."

Keep the line moving, that's what he said.

"Ten minutes per guy or we'll be here all night."

You are not surprised when you are flipped over and the first cock put to your tiny bottom. Your eyes bulge, you whimper at this unfamiliar intrusion. It hurts. In the morning you will remember that when you were first anally claimed it was by a huge surfer guy who slapped your asscheeks and called you his little monkey while he conquered you. You will remember your shame. You will remember how you enjoyed it.

At last they are done. The last white balls have emptied. Long ago you lost count of how many there were. You are helped unsteadily to your feet. Your knees are trembling.

The frat boys are dispersing, uninterested now. You have done your duty. It is time to go home. Back to your life, back to being a good girl.

There is so much cum. Your pussy is thick with it. Your pussy hurts now, it is tender and throbbing. Your asshole too, it feels creamy, sticky, it pulses and aches.

You go to wipe all the cum up but a white boy holds your arm.

"Leave it, it is where it belongs, show some respect."

You go to the front door to leave. At the door one of your new 'friends' is talking to two white girls and a new white guy who have just arrived at the house. They are talking about you.

"Her? All the guys??? But she looks so innocent!", the blonde girl says.

"All of them! More than once!"

The new guy says "Man, I miss the best shit."

"You've not missed anything dude", says your 'friend'. "Look."

He pushes you down to your knees. In front of the new guy.

Your heart starts racing. Take me aside you think, take me private, I'll do it but let me do it alone. Not kneeling on the doorstep in front of these two white girls with disgust all over their faces!

"Get on with it."

Your trembling fingers reach for his zipper. You take him deep. Better to take him all the way and bury your face in his groin than to see the cold contempt of the blonde girl.

You don't think about it. You do your duty. You suck.

He erupts, your mouth fills. There is a lot. There is some spilling from the corner of your mouth. You are a tidy girl and don't like a mess, your tongue scoops it up by instinct.

"Ewww so gross. I can't believe I even watched." says the blonde girl.

You don't make eye contact with her when you rise.

You go home.

Your mother is awake, staying up til you get home. She does that, she worries. You keep your distance from her, you know you stink of cock and cum and male sweat. She asks if it was a good party. Yes, you tell her. Yes, I had fun, you tell her.

"It's good that you're making new friends."

You go to your room. Your panties are a mess, cum has leaked thoroughly into them. You decide to throw them out, you don't want to risk mom seeing them.

Your pussy is still leaking, your ass too. You look closely at yourself, the creamy rivulet between your legs. Should you wash it?

Don't wipe up a white man's cum one of them had said, show some respect. It is where it belongs.

You leave it there. As you fall asleep you are dimly aware that you will hate yourself in the morning. Sober again, waking up with the sperm of many men still swimming inside you, you will feel such shame, what you did will rush back to you.

It was the booze you will tell yourself. It was just the booze. I'm not a slut.

I won't drink so much at next week's party you tell yourself.

You are a good girl. You are going to be a doctor.