Party Girls Just Wanna Have Cum

Story Info
She effortlessly seduces women in public to get oral.
1.3k words
4.17
17.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the party late, nervous that I wouldn't know anybody. What I was wearing was so revealing, it seemed certain people would judge me. I walked into the room and it was dark. The lights flashed on and off, blurring my view for a moment. When my eyes adjusted I realized that I was actually overdressed. The realization was a shock, but not unpleasant. The other women in the room we're gorgeous, and many of them were dancing together, touching each other. I knew that I had arrived at a party where I wanted to be. It's possible I'd showed up at the wrong venue. I decided not to find out and have my fun anyway.

I went to the restroom to gather myself. There was a small group of girls in their early twenties gathered at the mirror, putting on makeup. They were laughing amongst themselves and clearly having a good time. One was wearing a short white mini dress, and she looked at me as I walked in the room, clearly wanting me. I let her know with my glance that she could have me. her friend, seeing the exchange between us, gather the other girls believe. She whispered something in explanation as they walked out the door.

I walked into the large stall at the end, and left the door open. I sat down my purse and took off my shoes. The girl in the white mini-dress followed me in, closed the door, and locked it. We were alone in the bathroom and had not spoken to each other. The music was so loud I don't know if we would have understood each other had we tried to exchange words. It wasn't necessary. She ran her hands through my hair, wrapping her fingers around my tendrils, pulling to expose my neck, which she kissed gently as she cupped my breast with her other hand. I pulled down the halter-style top of her dress and pinched her nipples. As she unzipped my dress our lips locked together and our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Her mouth was painted a deep red, and she tasted like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. I pulled her dress down further until it reached her knees. Rifling through my purse I pulled out a scarf that was long and black. I wrapped it around her wrists as she kneeled and I tied it to the bar in the stall attached to the wall. As she was on her knees, hands behind her head, I lifted my dress and pulled her head into my crotch. She licked me hungrily and obediently until I reached orgasm.

I didn't ask her name. She didn't ask mine. She looked up at the scarf, nodding to indicate she wanted it removed. Untying it, I bent down and kissed her gently on the forehead. "Good girl." I said, zipping my dress, unlocking the door, and leaving the slutty angel on the bathroom floor as I left the room. I made my way to the dance floor.

A girl in a blue sequined bikini top and short white denim Daisy Duke was gyrating her hips, sandwiched between two slobbering men. Her eyes roamed around the room, pausing on the faces of pretty women. On their asses. On their breasts. These men, I decided, were not competition for me. I grabbed a cocktail from a tray of a waitress as she walked by, then grabbed the hand of the girl in the Daisy Dukes as I continued to walk across the dance floor and out onto the balcony.

I took the girl I had come to think of as being named "Daisy" to a corner of the balcony where there was a large wicker couch covered in weather resistant canvas. I handed her the drink, and gave her a smile. She was out of breath from the Dance Floor. I intended to make her even more out of breath, but first wanted to make sure she was both hydrated and relaxed. I knew the drink would only cause a temporary relaxation. The tension that I was about to provide would be exquisite for her, and a much deeper relaxation would follow. Why I'm able to have this hold on women is unclear to me. I don't question it too often. I know I am lucky. I'm also skilled, and have honed my skills to make sure I get lucky quite often.

Daisy looked more shy and confused as we sat outside then she had on the dance floor. Dancing with the men, she was in control. With me, it was clear that I was the one who held the reins. Daisy did not mind because I willed her not to mind. I willed her to become more aroused, and I watched her squirm. She downed the drink, setting it on the table by the couch. Removing her shoes, she tucked her feet underneath herself and leaned back, resting on the weight of her palms. Her chest stuck out to an even greater extent than it naturally did, which was quite a bit. Her body was beautiful. I decided to admire it for a bit before taking any advantage.

Even in the darkness, the golden tones of her skin glowed. The light film of sweat she had worked up on the floor enhanced the smoothness of all of her exposed skin. She had exposed so very much of her skin. She looked to me like she could have been from India. Her hair was long, and a deep rich black color. It picked up the light as the wind gently lifted it. I reached toward her, I pushed the strand behind her ear. I had only used the stray hairs as an excuse to touch her. It elicited a gasp of delight from Daisy. she smiled broadly. She batted her lashes at me and an effort to seduce me, not realizing that I was the one seducing her. Her lashes were incredibly long, quite naturally, enhanced by mascara. Other than that she wore no makeup. She needed none. I willed her to become more aroused at the sight of me.

Her top had a clasp in the front, which I easily removed with one swift movement. Her breasts bounced as she sat up, making a half-hearted attempt to cover herself. "I want to see you." I told her, and instead of covering herself, she removed the top for me. Kneeling on the couch, she rested her hands on her thighs and waited to please me. I did not make me wait long. I lifted my skirt, laying my head on one arm of the couch, I put a leg on either side of Daisy's body and pointed at my pussy.

The touch of her tongue was exhilarating. Her moans of pleasure were muffled but obvious. I looked into the starry night at all my lucky stars. I knew they could not be counted. Placing a hand on either side of Daisy's face, I used her mouth as my sex toy. When I was close to orgasm, I had her roll over onto her back. I straddled her face. "Eat all my cum." I told her as I came onto her face and into her mouth, rubbing my juices on her chin and feeling her inhale my scent into her nose. I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was. The women I took always did. putting her top in my bag to take with me, I smiled down at her knowing she would love the stares and attention she would receive from people who did not know why she was topless when she went back onto the dance floor with the new lip gloss and experience I had given her.