Party Girls - Part 5 of 5

Info
A five-part peek into hardcore 3D webcam for billionaires.
159 words
3.43
1.6k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her stomach sexily, so that her snatch and ass are splayed comfortably open behind her, she presses her ankles and wrists into automatically gripping softly padded wide clamps, placing her feet on the intended rests and gripping handlebar-like supports in her leather gloved hands.

She settles in as a 40 inch long tapered black slink dildo with a fist-sized hilt appears. The mounted on a robotic arm behind and above her. Electrostatically controlled by the CPU to provide not only varied vibration and temperature control, but exactly enough rigidity for penetration as needed all along it's length. It has the pliability to ease through S's deepest abdominal curves and the ability to expand, contract and bend along it's girth to provide warm, caterpillar or snake-like motions. The probe could actually locomote itself by crawling deeper and deeper on its own, plus the ability to ejaculate S's custom lube from a pore at the tip of the slithery serpentine.

--:--
--:--
1.0
popperotica
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Party Girls - Part 1 of 5 A five-part peek into hardcore 3D webcam for billionairesin Audio
Party Girls - Part 2 of 5 A five-part peek into hardcore 3D webcam for billionairesin Audio
Party Girls - Part 3 of 5 A five-part peek into hardcore 3D webcam for billionaires.in Audio
Party Girls - Part 4 of 5 A five-part peek into hardcore 3D webcam for billionairesin Audio
Party Girls Descent - Pt. 01 The Party Girls saga continues with the daughter's arrival.in Fetish
More Stories