Party Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
Four women invite a guy to join a girls' getaway.
3.3k words
4.42
7k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Last year I stayed with a friend and his wife in Daytona Beach for a few weeks during the summer while I was in between jobs. The weather was perfect - warm and sunny, so I'd go to the gym in the morning and to the beach in the afternoon. One day, after a walk and a swim, I found a patch of sand surrounded on all sides by beachgoers. Nearby, four women were laughing and having a good time. I laid back on the sand, adjusted my sunglasses and closed my eyes. I liked the sound of the ocean in the distance, the murmur of voices, the warm sun, and the hint of breeze on my face and chest. I was drifting off when I heard a voice above me.

"Excuse me."

I opened my eyes and looked up. A dark haired woman in a blue bikini stood over me.

"Sorry to bother you but we're having trouble with our umbrella and wondered if you could help?"

"I can take a look," I said getting up.

"Thanks so much," she replied.

Her friends were sitting in beach chairs. They all smiled and watched as I turned the handle to open the umbrella. After a few twists the canvas spread out evenly and locked in place without any trouble.

"It looks like it's working okay," I said.

"You're amazing. We couldn't get it to work," said the dark haired woman.

"Interesting," I said.

"I'm Corinne by the way and these are my friends, DeAnne, Tasha and Missy."

"Hi," I said, acknowledging them. "Are you from around here?"

"We work together in Orlando," Corinne said. "We came to the beach for a girls getaway. It's Tasha's birthday, so we're celebrating. How about you? Are you from around here?"

"No, just visiting. Staying with some friends in town for a few weeks."

"We're staying in the apartments right there," Corinne said, pointing.

"That's really convenient."

"We just mixed some drinks and came down here. Do you want something? We've got beer, wine, tequila."

"I might get in trouble," I said.

"Good answer. We're drinking margaritas."

"Sure. I'll have one of those."

Corinne headed back to the apartment and left me with her friends. She came back a few minutes later with a big red plastic tumbler and handed it to me. I took a sip.

"Wow," I said. "Did you put anything in here besides tequila?"

We sat around for the next hour shooting the breeze, laughing and drinking.

"Hey," Corinne said, "Let's go back to the apartment and mix up another batch. Come on," she said waving at me.

The apartment had a huge living room with a balcony that faced the ocean. One of the women turned the stereo on. Corinne handed me another margarita. The women started dancing. Everyone was having a great time.

"Come on," Corinne said, grabbing me by the arm.

I stood up. The girls pulled me into the middle. Before long we were all partying. They danced with each other and with me. We laughed, drank and sang, bumping and grinding on each other. DeAnne and Missy undid their bathing suits tops revealing their beautiful round tits while the other girls cheered them on. As we danced DeAnne and Missy ran their hands over each others naked breasts. I liked what I was seeing.

"Are you having fun?" Corinne asked.

"This is a great party," I said.

"How's your margarita?"

"Good," I said.

"Is it me or is it getting hot in here?"

She took the cup from my hand and poured the drink between her breasts.

"Oops," she said. "Looks like you need a refill."

She winked at me and shimmied away to the kitchen. Tasha, the birthday girl came over.

"I never got a proper introduction," she said.

"Rick," I said, holding out my hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Happy Birthday. I like your party."

"My friends are a little crazy."

"Crazy is good."

"What about you?"

"I'm doing great."

Corinne came back and handed me another tumbler full to the brim.

"Are you trying to get him drunk?" Tasha asked.

"Maybe," Corinne said, winking again.

"It's my birthday party." Tasha put her arm around my waist. "So he belongs to me."

"Don't be a bitch," Corinne said. "There's plenty to share."

"Be nice. Rick's a gentleman. He helped us with our umbrella."

"He was very helpful." Corinne said. "I wonder if there's anything else he's good at."

"You have to excuse her," Tasha said. "She gets overly friendly when she drinks."

"By the way," I said. "There was nothing wrong with your umbrella."

Corinne frowned. "Really? What are you trying to say, Rick? That we used you?"

"Hmmm. I don't know."

"Do you think we would do something like that?"

I looked over towards their friends Missy and DeAnne both bare-chested and dancing with each other.

"Focus, Rick. Concentrate."

"Maybe."

"Shit." Corinne looked at Tasha. "Are we that obvious?"

"That makes us sound like...." Tasha began.

"Horny sluts who pick up strange men on the beach, invite them up to their apartment and take advantage. Is that what you're saying?"

"I'm not sure about the last part."

Tasha and Corinne exchanged looks.

"I like this guy."

"He is kind of cute," Corinne replied.

"Obviously works out a lot."

"Great tan."

"Very strong."

"Nice abs. May I?"

Corinne dipped her finger in my drink and ran it down my chest to my stomach. She paused then sucked on her finger.

"Very hard and defined."

"Mmm," Tasha said. "I like hard."

Missy and DeAnne both came over.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing. Just perving a little on Rick here," Corinne said.

"Ooo, we want to help," Missy said, moving closer, her naked breasts just inches from my chest. "Looks like my friends like you. What about you? Do you like anything you see?"

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"I don't blame them, but it's not fair you getting all the attention. After all, it's Tasha's birthday and we want to make sure Tasha has a good time. Don't you want Tasha to have a good time?"

"Of course," I said.

"I want to do something fun." She ran her finger down my chest. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Well," I started to say but Missy put her finger on my lips.

"I have an idea but I need your help." Missy said, smiling. "Do you want to help, Rick?"

"Sure," I said. "I want to help."

"Oh, good. Rick's a nice, good looking guy. Any thoughts? Tasha, you're the birthday girl."

"My first impression is good but I'd kinda like to see a little more what of he's got."

"I like it. What about you other ladies? DeAnne?"

"I want to see the back side."

"Sounds like someone wants to check out the booty. Rick?"

I turned around.

"Hmmm. Nice back and shoulders," DeAnne said. "But you can't really see his ass."

"Corinne?"

"Yeah," she agreed. "The trunks aren't working for me."

"Well, Rick?" Missy said. "Looks like the trunks need to go."

The girls started whistling and shouting.

"Strip show, baby," DeAnne yelled. "Come on. Bring it."

I hesitated for a second, turned away and started to loosen the drawstrings on my bathing suit. Missy went over and turned the music up. I inched the bathing suit down slowly.

"Rick, Rick, Rick," they shouted.

"Come on now," Missy encouraged. "Let's see those tan lines."

I slid the bathing suit down a little more.

"That's it. Shake it like you mean it."

I turned around, undid the front and left it slightly open.

"Don't tease us. Show us what you got!"

I ran my hands slowly down my chest and hips. I started gyrating. The girls kept hollering. I turned around and showed them my butt crack. Missy spanked me.

"Come on now. Show us some ass!" she demanded.

I dropped the trunks down to my thighs, then down to my ankles. The girls hooped and hollered. I stood bare assed naked, then started dipping and grinding. The girls clapped and yelled. Missy made a show of running her hand over my naked ass while they watched.

"Mmmm. I like that. Smooth and tight." She patted me. "I think we're ready to see more. Am I right ladies?!"

They whistled and cheered as I stepped out of my swimming trunks, leaving them on the ground while I faced away and flexed my ass cheeks.

"Rick, Rick, Rick!"

I turned around, hands shielding my crotch from view.

"Come on, baby! Give us the money shot!" Missy demanded.

I dropped my hands to my side and swung my hips from side to side while the girls hooted and hollered.

"Now we're talking," Missy said. "What do you think, ladies? Are we having fun yet?!"

The girls clapped in unison as I started to walk slowly across the room.

"Work it, Rick," Missy shouted. "Don't be shy. These girls want to party!"

I walked toward DeAnne, Tasha and Corinne crowded together on the sofa. DeAnne reached around and felt my ass. Tasha stroked my stomach. I stopped in front of Corinne.

"Mmm..." she said. "I'm liking this." She undid her bathing top and dropped it on the floor beside her, exposing her big breasts. I could feel myself getting hard as she put her palms on my chest and lowered them slowly down to my stomach. She hesitated, then took her finger and traced it all the way down to the head of my cock. Then she looked up at me. "It looks like he's liking it too."

Missy watched from behind squeezing my ass cheeks while Corinne ran her finger slowly back and forth on the top of my cock.

"Stroke it," DeAnne said.

"I don't know. What do you think?" Corinne asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

Corinne circled her fingers and thumb around the base, squeezed lightly and moved her fist slowly up the full length, pausing at the tip.

"Mmm. Nice and thick," she said.

Missy massaged my nipples while Tasha and DeAnne watched Corinne stroke me down to the base again.

"That's it," Corinne said. "Get nice and hard for me." DeAnne brushed her hand on my stomach then reached over, took me in her hand while Corinne cupped my balls.

"Don't forget about the birthday girl," Missy said. "Everyone gets a chance."

I moved over and stood in front of Tasha who stroked me a couple of times then leaned in and licked the tip.

"That's it, girl," Missy shouted. "Show him what you can do."

My cock throbbed and twitched involuntarily whenever Tasha let go which made the girls laugh and applaud.

"It likes to dance," Missy shouted. "Play with it."

Tasha kept teasing me, circling her tongue around the tip, then waited again to see my cock react, bouncing and twitching. The girls loved it. By now, I was fully aroused and starting to drip.

"Lick that pre-cum," Missy demanded. "Lick it clean."

Tasha kissed the tip and swirled her tongue. The girls started clapping.

"Suck that dick!"

Tasha put the head in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop then swallowed the entire length all the way down to my balls.

"Suck that dick," the girls hooped and hollered.

Finally, she let go and came up for air panting. DeAnne took over, spit on my dick and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner.

"You all are some horny, freaky bitches," Missy said as the girls took turns.

DeAnne wiped her mouth and handed me off to Corinne who took me in her hand and rubbed the head against her nipples and tits.

"Suck that dick," the girls chanted.

She wrapped her lips around the shaft and bobbed her head up and down while the girls cheered.

"Suck that dick!"

Everyone had their turn except for Missy who shot me a warning look when Corinne was done.

"Baby, you better lay back," she said.

Corinne got up so I could lie down next to Tasha who took off her top and massaged my chest as Missy kneeled down between my legs, grabbed my cock and sucked on my balls. DeAnne started kissing Tasha, then dipped her fingers between Tasha's legs. Tasha lifted her legs up, undid her bathing suit bottom and threw it aside so DeAnne could finger her more easily. Meanwhile, Corinne got down on her knees, spread Tasha's legs apart and began licking her pussy and flicking her tongue on Tasha's clit while DeAnne and Tasha continued kissing each other. By now, everyone in the room was going at it, hot and heavy. The musky scent of hot bodies, sex and the smell of the ocean air filled the room.

Missy was trying to bring me to climax but I was feeling the effect of the tequila. She let up for a second and watched Corinne pleasure Tasha who arched her back and grabbed hold of Corinne's head.

"Don't stop," Tasha said. "I'm fucking coming."

Tasha bounced her hips up and down pulling Corinne's head in tighter.

"That's it, baby," DeAnne coaxed, stroking Tasha's breasts and nipples.

Tasha was panting hard and groaning. When she finally came she opened her eyes and smiled.

I started to get up but Corinne pushed me back down. Tasha climbed on top of me, smoothed her hair back and leaned forward. Missy guided me inside Tasha who was wet and slippery. Tasha sat up high on me. The weight of her body felt good. I grabbed hold of her breasts and felt myself go deep inside her.

"Fuck, yeah," she said, grinding her clit down on me.

"Come on, girl," Missy said, slapping her ass.

Tasha put her hands on my chest and started riding me up and down like a piston.

"Fuck that cock," Missy said. "Come on. Fuck it like a good girl."

Tasha pumped harder. Whenever I slipped out of her Missy sucked on me then put me back inside her.

"Come on, bitch. Milk that cock. Make him come," Missy commanded.

I liked watching Tasha's beautiful tits bounce while she rode me. She was tan except for the white triangles around her nipples where her bathing suit had covered them. After a few minutes she climbed off of me turned around facing away, climbed back on and straddled me. Her back was smooth and dark. She had a tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder blade and the silhouette of a devil with a tail and a pitchfork on her right. I reached from behind and held her tight waist as she leaned back. Missy put me in her mouth to make sure I was rock hard, then shoved it back inside Tasha while DeAnne leaned over and licked Tasha's clit. Corinne had gotten up and was now next to us and was licking and fondling Tasha's breasts.

"That pussy looks so good and juicy. Fuck it nice and slow and deep," Missy said.

I kept up a steady rhythm then pulled out almost all the way until I could just feel the head inside her. I moved it around, teasing her wet lips.

"Ooo, I can tell she likes that," Missy said. "Does that feel good?"

"Fuck, yeah," Tasha said. "It makes me wet."

I pushed back in slowly, letting her feel the entire length slide back up inside her.

"It's making me so fucking horny watching you getting fucked," DeAnne said.

"Fuck me hard," Tasha said, raising her hips. But I took my time, pushing into her. She groaned as I withdrew then fucked her hard and deep again.

"She likes that big cock inside her," Missy said.

"You like that, girl?" DeAnne said rubbing Tasha's breasts. "Do you like being his nasty fucking whore?"

"I love it," Tasha said, kissing her.

I pulled out and felt Missy's tongue moving up and down the thick vein on the underside of my cock.

"His cock is so thick and beautiful and tastes so good," Missy said.

"Don't stop," Tasha pleaded.

DeAnne's face was next to Tasha's. "I think she needs to beg to be fucked," DeAnne said to Corinne. "I think she needs to appreciate Rick's cock a little more."

"Yes," Corinne said massaging her erect nipples. "Instead of acting like a selfish little cum slut."

"I need my cunt fucked," Tasha pleaded, rocking her hips.

"How bad do you want it?" DeAnne teased.

"Bad," Tasha said.

"Maybe Rick is ready to fuck some other pussies."

"No," she cried.

"Then maybe you should ask Rick to put his big cock back inside you," DeAnne said. "Do you want to ask him?"

"Yes," Tasha said. "Rick, please put your cock back inside me."

"Oh," Corinne said, "I think you can do better than that. Why don't you tell him what a a horny, fucking, cum dumpster slut you are."

Tasha was biting her lip and rolling her head.

"Rick, I'm a horny, cum dumpster, slut who needs you to fuck my nasty, wet cunt hole with your big fucking dick. And I need you to do it right now."

She started slapping the sofa with her hands.

"Oh, much better," DeAnne said. "What do you think, Rick?"

I entered slowly then slammed it hard back up inside her. She groaned as I pulled out again.

"Don't stop," she begged.

It felt really good fucking her slow and steady. This went on for awhile. I was in no rush but Tasha kept bouncing her hips.

"Girl wants to be fucked," Missy said.

Tasha leaned backed, her hands on either side, bracing herself, legs spread wide. I started going faster, pumping in and out at a steady pace.

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck it," she pleaded. "Fuck my cunt. Harder."

I held onto her back as she flipped her head from side to side, moaning as I penetrated her again and again.

"That's it," Corinne said as she played with Tasha's nipples.

Tasha and I moved together like one, meeting each other with each thrust, fucking like animals. The friction of our bodies and the smell of sex filled the room. I heard Tasha's gasps, the slippery sound of cock in pussy and the hard slapping of my legs and hips against her bare flesh. I could hear the girls talking.

"That cock looks so good in her."

"So deep."

"She is getting fucked."

"Bitch is getting pounded."

"Work that pussy."

I felt the warm, familiar feeling building inside me. The girls kept talking as Tasha's moans kept getting louder.

"She is so fucking wet."

"He is fucking the shit out of her."

"Give her that cock. Fuck her hard."

"Keep going. Milk that cock. Don't stop."

I could tell she was on the verge. Her back arched, her breasts pointed straight up. The girls could tell, too.

"Come on, baby," Corinne encouraged.

I felt her pussy muscles tighten and her body get rigid. Then it happened.

Everything broke loose and gave way. The convulsions came in unstoppable waves. I pumped her full of my hot semen, filling her while she climaxed, moaning and groaning, as I shot load after load deep inside her. I kept fucking her feeling my juice flowing out onto my balls.

"Fuck, yeah!" Missy said, stroking the base of my shaft. "So much come." I felt my balls tighten just before another powerful contraction and release.

"Ooo, another," DeAnne said, coaxing me. "Fill her with every last drop."

"So hot and messy," Corinne said as she ran her finger around Tasha's wet hole. "Mmmm," she said, tasting it. She reached down again and offered it to Tasha who was panting.

"Taste yourself," Corinne said.

Tasha licked her fingers. And I felt myself orgasm again.

"Fucking stud is still going," DeAnne said.

My cock was still hard when I pulled out. DeAnne licked the come out of Tasha's pussy while Missy licked my cock and balls. The girls started kissing each other as Tasha finally rolled off me and brushed her long hair back. She got up and disappeared into the bathroom without a word.

(to be continued)