Party Girls Pt. 05

Story Info
Mistress S test drives her devious invention.
2.6k words
4.85
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
popperotica
popperotica
14 Followers

Chapter 51

Ren had taken all that her slender body could accommodate. In a nearly unconscious state, she went slack in every muscle as the firearms were slowly released from her bowels and vagina and passed mercifully down each passageway, appearing and sliding gently out.

First, the pussy Glock eased into Tay's left and the cunt Glock into her right palm, both glistening and dripping Ren's custom-scented lube. Licking off the excess, Tay dramatically flipped the safetys "on" with her thumbs and placed the twin pistols back in their presentation boxes for their auction to begin.

Tay moved up and under the restrained Ren, who was still attached by suspension cables to her harness. Releasing the tension and allowing Ren's knees to buckle she gently lowered the limp whore to a soft landing. Tay moved in catlike to kiss and cuddle her sister as the both fell off into a deep trans to watch the rest of what the show.

Meanwhile, Mistress S was preparing for the amazing solo finale she'd planned for months.

Having recruited top of the line developers, she had masterminded a machine of such debauched and evil intent, she could not wait to try it out- on herself.

It had started with her having read an article about mechatronics, an interdisciplinary branch of engineering integrating mechanical, electronic and electrical engineering which had grown to include a combination of robotics, computer science and telecommunications. All of this now combined with state of the art semi-organic materials, with command controlled automatically by an intuitive AI interface and directly via the mind.

Of course, in S's mind, the possibilities immediately jumped to the sexual applications..

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, I present myself for your enjoyment and approval." A spotlight and cameras focused on a previously dark corner of the studio. It revealed a sleek, gleaming black machine resembling a cross between an angled massage table and a crotch rocket racing cycle without the wheels.

"I want to share, with all of you, my particular brand of lust at the moment. What is about to take place requires no explanation now. The cause and effect, action and reaction will quickly become obvious. If it pleases you I ask you to contribute in the usual way. But please know that whether or not you contribute, I'm doing this because I want to, that this is entirely of my own design and volition, and that I'm as excited as hell to be the guinea pig for this monstrous wonder I've dreamed up. It's my desire to share my experience with you. Let's begin!"

With that, she gathers her highlighted auburn mane into a hasty utility ponytail and dons what appears to be a nasal CPAP device attached to lightweight tubes to feed designated vapors to her nostrils. She needs her mouth for other purposes. As a finishing touch, she attaches electrical clips firmly to her nipple and clit rings after mounting the shining monster "racing bike" style.

All of the close-up preparations are beamed in 720p 3-D Stereo across an eerily quiet party world. The scenes delivered from the flawlessly performing drone cams are stunningly beautiful.

On her stomach sexily, so that her snatch and ass are splayed comfortably open behind her, she presses her ankles and wrists into automatically gripping softly padded wide clamps, placing her feet on the intended rests and gripping handlebar-like supports in her leather gloved hands.

She settles in as a 40 inch long tapered black slink dildo with a fist-sized hilt appears. The mounted on a robotic arm behind and above her. Electrostatically controlled by the CPU to provide not only varied vibration and temperature control, but exactly enough rigidity for penetration as needed all along it's length. It has the plyability to ease through S's deepest abdominal curves and the ability to expand, contract and bend along it's girth to provide warm, caterpillar or snake-like motions. The probe could actually locomote itself by crawling deeper and deeper on its own, plus the ability to ejaculate S's custom lube from a pore at the tip of the slithery serpentine.

Add one hypersexual hot female and what you have is the truth. S is in fact not just Mistress to her party girl slaves, but a slave to her own sexual proclivities.

She exercises an American freedom of expression that being a party girl had given her. She is rewarded to explore, express and exploit that freedom for her own satisfaction. Her part of the American dream provide the audience their freedom to consume her lascivious exhibitionism.

S wanted only one thing in this moment - she wanted to be ass fucked in every possible way at every conceivable girth and depth with the world watching.

This is exactly what the machine she had designed was there to accomplish, and in a very, very debasing way.

Giving a nod, appearing in front of her arising from a hatch opening under her chin is a huge ten inch shining cock-like throat probe, appearing to be of the same material as the slink positioned at her nether hole. S centers over it and begins slithering her lips and tongue, salivating way down on the length of its ten inches to lube it for the penetration that she so lusted for.

S puts her mouth over the first inch. Sensing that motion, the CPU of her fuck machine determines that four inches of the slink shall be driven into her ass. That was the ratio - one inch oral to four inches anal.

S squirms and pushes for it as the ass probe disappears exactly the designated third of a foot up her hole for the single inch that she has taken into her mouth. She sways her hips with satisfaction, and doe eyes peer over her glasses, flirting with the camera.

She laps all around the top of the suck toy as lube oozes from both the top of the cock as well as from the end of the slink, paving the way for another slick entry into both her oral and anal orifices.

Staring into the camera, S slides her open mouth down another quick inch on the cock, filling her mouth. In a second, the CPU determines that another inch in her mouth should shove another four inches disappearing into her ass and did exactly as it's programming specified. Eight relatively slender inches of the slink glide with a twist up her pretty hole.

With things about to get interesting down her throat, she backs off to rest just the tip of the cock on her pouty lower lip for a breath. The slink pulls out to leave just enough inside to facilitate anal reentry.

It is time. S gives her beautiful head a shake and a wink toward the nearest drone. She pulls a trigger on her handhold and the CPU immediately sends the command to supply her with a hit of her favorite popper.

The 'Veep Premiere' that she reserved for this moment kicks her heart into a rapid "tom tom" beat making her gasp and breathe deeply as her head goes light and her eyes go dark.

S's disciplined breathing becomes like that of a free diver preparing for a deep water excursion. This action saturates her with increasingly strong doses of the incredible designer vapor, taking her to a new level of lust and abandon - a wonderful feeling of freedom for her, approaching the edges of reality.

The CPU begins a breath supply program in twenty second intervals, alternating between two inhalations of vapor to one of pure oxygen. Her breathing is required to be regular and steady at this rate to edge her brain between heightened consciousness and euphoric asphyxiation.

Again S takes the cock in her lips as the CPU deposited a goodly amount of lube to the tip holes of the invasion tools, prepared for the next plunge.

She takes the cock three inches, over the tongue and into her epiglottis. The translation required twelve instant inches pushing into the rectum as she breathes in the unique vapor, softening and distending her anal piping.

Missed S's depraved desires now enjoy a full foot of slithering slink way up and "popping" through the deep bend unkinking the sigmoid "second hole", the sensation she had grown to adore and desire most.

She parks her throat there on the cock, massaging and swallowing it gently as the slink expands accordingly, then withdraws and again plunges it through that one inch in her throat which translates to fucking the "bend" sharply and repeatedly - in and out - the perfect four-inch stroke of bowel fucking heaven she adores.

S maintains the pounding without taking a breath for about twenty seconds before she must inhale another full lung of 'Veep' before plunging her throat again on the cock, taking it deeper still.

Her four-inch throating sends sixteen slink inches, filling her to the descending colon. With a noticeable whimper, she is now thrusting and wiggled her ass back on it. "Yes, it's good." She flashes. "Very, very good!" And she can't wait to try even more.

The Mistress's pleasure device has cycled to a popper break and feeds S a lungful of oxygen. It revives her to the point that she can reason that her next try should take half the slink - twenty inches up her ass - as she works the throating to five inches down her esophagus. She decides to try and hold that penetration for as long as she can.

Her thought of that sensation intoxicates her beyond the mixture of chemicals incorporating themselves into her blood gases. She malevolently instigates her own border-dangerous breath play and loves it.

A greater intoxication begins. Upping the concentration of sweet nitrite, S is given a stronger dose which immediately sends her head excitedly spinning and her heart mimicking a trip-hammer.

Eyes fluttering, she takes an extra deep breath of the high test gas and consciously forces the throat cock right through her glottis and deep down to the eight-inch point. There she holds her chem-sexed breath in wild-eyed anticipation.

In seconds, beyond her prettily splayed pink asshole, the slink is churning and twisting it's way, way up. Still slithering and curving on into her quivering transverse passage.

S invites the sensation with her sexy grunting and groaning, with flushed red cheeks, forced downward inch by extra inch like a sensuous sword swallowing act.

The tip of the lubed cock also continues its way down as S makes nearly inhuman noises, welcoming the intense depth of her welcome internal invasion.

In a state of hyper-autoerotic chem-fueled asphyxiation, S is fulfilled bodily and motivated emotionally by what she knows will be a generous response of the party faithful to her willing debasement for their edification.

Seeing stars on the edge of consciousness, S takes account of her sacrifice and decided her worth. She will give her all. If she can't handle it, what of it? She floats on the vision, happy beyond her dreams.

Panting and blushing, S takes one deep oxygenated breath and flicks the control matrix of her pleasure machine turning off the O2 entirely. She wants it all - all she can take and beyond.

The machine whirs onto a new configuration - vapor to one hundred fifty percent, a non-mix concentration, enough to saturate the bloodstream in seconds.

S mounts up again, looking lovingly at the gushing tip of the throatcock and begins. The new breath cycle will allow only for exhaling on the first stroke, before a second, third and fourth dose of pure poppers pours into her body.

Her body reacted as she knew it would...her melting heart slams hard as her anus blossoms and the CPU gives her a massive reward, sending current through the clit and nipple rings to which the clamps had been secured by her earlier.

The throbbing in her pussy is subtle at first, but constant and pulsing. Suddenly, she realizes that the current flowing through both her nipples and her clit is giving her entire torso an incredible feeling of hot, pounding, vibrating pleasure.

Just one more inch down her throat and the full forty inches of the slink will be punched all the way into and through her colon. If orgasm is detected, the CPU will calculate how best to hold it's blissful victim in that state for as long as possible. The timeout at two minutes had been disabled with the safety protocol.

S fortifies herself with a deep inhale, then forced it out holding her breath purging for an unbelievably potent dose of poppers. It comes in just seconds, and she deeply huffs it and again and again. "Fuck".

She pulls hard and the machine provides more than enough. Her face goes serene as her entire body joins her cheek color in a heated flush.

The sweat dripping over her electrified body enhances galvanic response to a high pitch and she feels as if she is spinning in a centrifuge, well and completely immobilized hands and ankles with current rippling and alternating through nipples and clit.

All the while she groans her way quickly down the throat cock, in a language which any true slut could have translated. "Oh fuck yes clog my throat fuck my ass fill my body own me use me fuck me I am your bitch I am your hole."

Her lips bottomed on the padding surrounding the base of the throatcock, stuffing a desperate ten inches of tech-sex down her esophagus, depriving the body of life itself for a time.

She willed herself to maintain it.

Through what she reasonably thought she could possibly do and held it longer. "12...13...14", she counted.

The slink hilted hard, forcing past her anus, loosened but unstretched in the least. It provided the boost her body needed to instantly enter orgasmic mode as the tapered four inches uncaringly entered and seated inside her elegant anal ring.

Electrical current streamed into her torso, writhing in ecstatic undulations of indescribable proportions. For three minutes of completely popper-fed, depraved anal anguish, it was heaven for her as she lost and regained dreamy consciousness three times before going out entirely, arms hanging limp at the sides of the machine and her plugged throat resting mercilessly on ten inches of sealed brain asphyxiation.

After detecting seven seconds of flat line respiration, the CPU took over, pulled the throat cock gently back into its housing as the invading slink did the same, corkscrewing out of her guts, leaving only the nipple and clit clamps to restart S's breathing with a jolt back into the sensual world she'd left for a few seconds.

It was marvelous. She groggily awoke to the sounds of applause fed-into the studio from across the entire planet.

While she gratefully accepted the adulation. She thought only one thought, addicted to serve only one party ideal.

"I am the hole".

Epilogue

"It was a billion dollar night, S. Amazing! No one has ever seen anything like it before." says the chairman, ten hours later.

"Cam we count on you again soon?"

"But, of course. And I can't even begin to know what Ren and Tay might come up with on their own, given the chance".

"Well, everyone is excited about the prospects, and the midterms! But, there's a lot more fundraising to be done, I'm sure you know".

"Yes. Sir. I do".

"Oh, and before I leave. I just want you to know that there are orders coming in from everywhere for that machine of yours. The first one said money is no object, seems a former president wants to buy one for his daughter's birthday".

popperotica
popperotica
14 Followers