All Comments on 'Party Guest Audience'

by Small_Island

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nobo1961nobo1961over 2 years ago

Good little tale liked it just one thing and I have noticed this in quite a few stories people using the word Neeled when it should be Nelt just saying

nobo1961nobo1961over 2 years ago

sorry kneeled and knelt

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Great story superbly told, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously. A lot can happen at parties in the nooks and crannies of an old house, especially when doors are not locked. The bedroom scene reminded us of the first time I shared my wife.

It was at a house party, and we started going at in in a little alcove, that was off a hall. Once my wife found out that we had male watchers, she became very excited, and had a huge orgasm. That was just the start. After she finished me off; she took on my two best friends.

It was awesome when they told her, ‘face down, ass up’ and she complied. It was easily the best sex of her life. That was when she discovered she liked big cock and getting pumped full of jizz, buy multiple men in one session.

When my buddies finished with her that night, three other men at the party led her into the bedroom. They turned her into a true slut in a 2-hour fuck fest. Her pussy was turned into a cunt. Ever since then, she has been sleeping out with my encouragement.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That just got ugly and stupid fast. Way over the top, just kind of ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous