All Comments on 'Party Hearty'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

dunno what ROH means. When using a RRA(Really Rare Acronym) it' best to put the meaning of the RRA in parenthesis at the first instance of the RRA so your readers have a chance of understanding the meaning of the RRA when reading your story.

ja99ja996 months agoAuthor

Apologies, apparently I yanked that during an edit but didn't do so completely, or explain it.

In the list of people, ROH == Resident Of House. Some of them lived at the farmhouse, some didn't,

Thank you for taking the time to comment and note it! I hope you liked the story and it wasn't too big a distraction.

I'm generally pretty attentive to RRA / acronyms and tech-babble, it's a pet peeve of mine to read stories where people are named Xxarbarg or Bffvangkirz etc. Though, I admit my ethnocentrism in that none of my girlfriends, growing up, were named Bffvangkirz so I'm not used to pronouncing it (lol).

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic15 days ago

Thanks for a beautiful story. I loved it. The kind of harem story I like. 5* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...