Party Hearty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone wanted to get drunk so all I had to do was hang out in the kitchen and avoid the trash-talking-all-men conversations (where I wouldn't be welcome anyway).

The second party was over the previous halloween when they all got stuck because their plan - the local haunted house - got raided by the police for drug dealing and was closed.

Lots of wine flowed at that party, too. I'd stayed away from both of them because I kind of felt like an odd-man out and they were having fun together.

My dad, when I mentioned these previous parties over that Christmas, had called the breakup party a "hen party". He said my job, should I be brave enough to attend any future parties like this, was to be a formal-acting 'dutiful boyfriend'. He urged me to play it quietly conservative, respectful, on my best behavior, restrained, and basically a robotic hole in space that had no opinions.

Then, he said, the day after that party, I'd be rewarded because Patty would gain status by how much the other girls were jealous, and she'd make sure I was happy, too.

My Dad wasn't so dumb after all.

Listening to them talking in low tones as I went back to my kitchen duties, I wondered if the answer was acceptable or not. Per my Dad's advice, I'd tried to limit what I said. But, it was unavoidable, and on the plus side, I'd gotten an approval-sound 'ooOOoo' from them before being eventual mostly-happy dismissal, which was as good as I could expect ANY interaction to go.

Finished with the dishes, then, I hooked up my phone to the kitchen charger and put my head down.

Waking up with a start, I saw it was late, but also realized it had gone silent in the other room.

Glancing out the window, I could see we had some snow, maybe, though not bad enough to worry. I needed a bed to sleep in, so I headed up through the living room.

Wow.

They'd turned off most of the lights.

The middle of the carpeted floor was completely covered by sofa cushions, a carted-downstairs futon mattress, bed pillows, and some floor pillows Abra had for studying and eating on.

(( I never understood the eating while sitting on a pillow on the floor, but Abra was Jewish and had grown up partly in the middle east so she had a different perspective on 'normal'. ))

The girls were all lying cordwood on the cushions, like they'd decided to go to sleep there, but I knew the house was drafty so I went upstairs and retrieved some blankets, bringing them down to spread over them gently.

I even heard some snoring. From whom, I'll never tell.

My spreading blankets resulted in some shifting around, and I got all protective-feeling about them in the process.

I got the feeling, looking at them, they had just decided to lie down cordwood-style, parallel to the last person, and sack out on the limited soft-stuff. I envied this idea, too, they looked comfy snuggled up. It had been a long day and it was late, I wanted to sleep, too.

Patty was near the center, so no matter how horny I felt (and with that many girls were sleeping there, innocent and beautiful looking faces all around, wow), I wasn't getting any. On Valentine's day! I was horny, but... couldn't be helped.

As I was about to go up, I looked out over them. I did know them sort of well already since I'd seen them often enough just hanging out at the house, or on campus or doing stuff with Patty.

Lying there, they were so peaceful and beautiful, and I realized I knew their personalities well enough that it occurred to me I actually had some serious emotional involvement with them. We'd spent quite a lot of time together, with them hanging out at the house, or Patty and I going over to hang with them some evening...

I did love them... Probably...?

I thought, well, hey, what is it to love someone? Is it to like being around them? Of course that answer was yes, they were a blast to talk with, all pretty smart and pretty pretty, too.

Was love just some kind of emotional attachment? Like, that I'd generally be happy when they were around, or miss them when they weren't there?

That was Definitely True. I had a significant emotional attachment to each of them. It wasn't just an acquaintance-level feel-good 'okay' thing, there was a different reality dawning on me.

Feeling this strongly, I whispered to myself, "Yes, I do love you, all of you."

Considering it more (and almost certainly still being significantly drunk), I squatted and looked at their faces in the dim light from a pair of night-lights. "You're all... so nice, and beautiful! This is the life. Looking at the people I love. I could just hold you forever. Sexy, happy... smart... beautiful...and y'all even said you love me. Huh. Well, it's fully returned, I think. Life is Good, with y'all here, us together."

Their faces were beautiful, in the soft light, peaceful in sleep and oh-so-kissable, but I wouldn't do that to Patty - I could imagine it, though.

The breathing noises of sleep continued, the house quiet, the wispiest of flurries drifted outside, so I headed upstairs, tiptoeing. I knew where the creaks were in the floor and stairs, so I was pretty quiet.

My mattress was in the center of the living room, so I'd have to sleep in Patty's room.

Her queen bed lacked a pillow (she'd taken it downstairs) but still had blankets, so I filled a clean pillowcase by wadding up some of her clean t-shirts, an old scout-camp trick.

I got undressed, but kept on underwear because you never knew, someone might need a spider dealt with in the middle of the night, and that was my role in the party and I took it seriously. Plus, with more girls in the house, I didn't want to offend anyone.

My last stop was the bathroom and to spit my toothpaste, then...

Sleeeeeep....

== Chapter: Beautiful Mornings ==

Some time in the night, I felt some movement behind me as Patty crawled in. I was already facing the wall so I just shifted over. Her skin cool was against me as she snuggled in - soft, sooooo soft, welcome, and an arm over my ribs to hold me close.

Her breath came against the back of my neck, and I was cold for a moment until her body heat helped out and we started getting warmer. Until then, fading in and out of sleep, I could feel her breasts against my back, even possibly the little points of cold nipples.

Hmmmm.... Yum.

There were other noises during the night, and some jostles, but life was good.

At some point in the morning (it was light out), I turned over and found she was partially turned away from me, so I snuggled up, pulling soft skin to me.

I should mention, Patty and I had different rooms.

We'd decided to do it this way, or, really, she decided it. Her ostensible reason was so we didn't get too distracted and we could still study, since she had to study hard, she was taking hard classes for pre-med. She wanted to be an anesthesiologist, which was years of training and certification after getting an M.D.

She was really smart, and even though I was, too, I knew I had to act right or I'd lose her, and besides, her rules weren't so bad in the end. Separate desks let me have study time alone, and sometimes I liked to talk to myself when I was figuring something out.

Patty accepted me for who I was, and vice versa.

Bedrooms aside, we slept together on a schedule, 3 nights a week - Tues, Fri, and Sat.

Really, she tended to decide most of our relationship things. She was prettier than I had a right to expect, and as an engineering student I didn't meet many pretty girls compared to other liberal arts majors, maybe. Though, there were more women in my classes as time went on, so I figured guys quit easier than girls, and frankly I knew I wasn't the smartest person in the room anyway.

Back to the morning's waking-up...

Skin-on-skin was delicious and I loved it, it was rare enough in my life to definitely stay special.

Doing that, though, I realized my morning wood was definitely poking her in the hip, and her hand came over to caress it, take it by curling around it, and appreciatively stroke.

Well then!

My hand found her breast (*yay!*) and lingered there, enjoying 'teh feelz', just pulsing and enjoying the hand-sensations.

With soft flesh giving delight to my whole hand, I could feel the nipple poking my palm enough that I tried to keep my palm-skin from rubbing across it. Patty had told me specifically how much that turned her on, and I didn't know if it was okay if we'd be making love right then, if there were sleepover guests downstairs.

That said, I didn't want to seem too greedy. Greedy would be to limit the simple boob-grab, which I did sometimes, but I knew Patty liked to be hugged even more, too. So, I went beyond the boob and reached farther to pull her into a bigger hug.

In the process, my fingers bumped... another arm? Something was odd.

Not being able to see past the scrunched-up fake pillow (improvised, as I mentioned), I lifted my head to discover I was NOT in bed with Patty!! My arm was around Abra, and Patty was on the other side of her!

Patty's eyes were open and coming awake, since I'd just brushed her upper arm.

There's no feeling of dread like the dread that comes from being caught doing something you are quite certain will generate massive emotional pain. In this case, my own as well as Patty's.

I couldn't fix it. I couldn't deny it. I couldn't do anything in time.

Patty's eyes caught mine, and she ... smiled? She whispered, very soft, "Oh, hey, honey, you're awake!"

The horror in my face must have showed.

She calmed me, whispering urgently but almost silently, "No, no! Stop, don't panic..."

Abra's head turned to face me, her eyes open and her smile just as large as Patty's. Her hand, still on my penis, squeezed a little in reassurance, and she mouthed, "Reeelaaax..."

My mouth was open.

Patty whispered, super-quiet, "You made some commitments last night. We talked about it. So did I. Turns out, I have to share you."

Abra nodded and echo-whispered with the half-wince face of acknowledging a truth, "She _does_ have to share, and so do I." Her hand squeezed, "I got first dibs, though."

"She did."

I raised my head a little, hearing something, and saw a sight that just blew my mind. ALL OF THEM were in the room with us, filling the floor as sleeping maidens. Under them were all the same cushions they'd had downstairs - how had they done that silently? I had no idea. The room was big enough, but not by a lot, and they were packed in, cozy and blanket-covered.

I looked at Patty, my voice full of wonder, "Wow! What's going on?"

Abra giggled, rolled her eyes, and turned her head to Patty, "Boys."

Patty whispered clearly but quietly. "You read us some powerful words last night, Kevin. You told us that you loved us, each and every one of us. Even Deb, who is married and preggers with Ken's baby, she's in love with you now, too. She's going to stay with Ken, but she said she'll always love you now, on top of that. She'll go home in the morning. Well... later this morning."

"Uh... Of course!?! They're married? Of course they should be together."

They nodded. Abra looked over to Patty. "I've got him."

Patty smiled, "You like?"

"Oh, yeah! Nice for the morning..." She paused and closed her eyes, and I became aware her other hand was moving, some kind of vibration... Then, her hips moved.

Abra was rubbing herself while we were lying there, and the motions of her other hand were getting me seriously amped-up.

Abra looked over at Patty and said, "Can we now? If you're weird about it, being right here, we can wait..."

Patty's kind smile, the one I knew so well, just echoed an upward-head-nod of yes, then another 'there!' nod to say, go, do it.

Abra wasted no time, twisted around and ducked under the blanket. She came under and sucked my cock in, a warm-wet-hot-YES that... almost immediately went away? She was still shifting, then sitting, the climbing, and... she swung her leg over me and lowered herself onto me, That FAST. INNNNnnnnnn....Ohhhhhyeahhhh...

The motion couldn't have taken 15 seconds, maybe less than 10. I couldn't believe any of it!

In a room full of women, in front of my own girlfriend, Abra, a girl I'd known for a year but never kissed (except for the night before), a best-friend of my GF, had mounted and was fucking me - in Front of Her!

And Ohhhh, it was soooo good!

Fuuuuuuckk....

She shifted her hips up and down on me in small motions, coming down to laying atop me flat, rubbing her front on mine but still moving herself up and down to get in-out action. I looked down at her boobs and saw her breasts pressed up against me. Her height worked to her advantage, though, and she leaned in to kiss me and stare into my amazed eyes.

I lost myself in the kiss for a moment, then looked over and saw Patty was just lying there, watching, smiling, seeming like she genuinely was enjoying herself. I asked, "You're... really.. Okay?"

"Go. Give her what she wants. I've had you already, she needs a turn."

Patty's bed wasn't squeaky or anything, so we were mostly silent, but our breathing had to be audible to the others in the room. Abra's face kept getting screwed up in happiness and her eyes even rolled up under half-closed lids so I could mostly only see the whites. She was _really_ enjoying this.

Pushing up slightly so she could thrust her hips down on me, she rode, and rode, and rode, twisting in mini-orgams or full ones, I couldn't tell. Her boobs hung between us, and I managed to get a handful here and there between stroking the soft undulating skin of her ribs, her flexing butt, and her strong gripping thighs, holding me in place.

Her grunting and whimpers were very restrained, just loud enough to let me hear but generally whisper-quiet compared to the quivers that went through her telling me how much she was enjoying herself.

Her face told a further story of being locked into a cycle of OMG-this-is-good that frankly was super-fun to watch.

After a while, her grunts and then stiffening shudders were loud enough to be really audible, and I was worried about the other girls in the room hearing for a while before I got lost in the moment.

Abra's insides started squeezing me in a pulsing grip and she locked-up in a clear shuddering orgasm, pure joy on her face and then in her grip as she dropped on me to hug me super-tight to herself.

There was no way my cock would handle that stimulation without going Full Ballistic Yippee myself.

I came!

My grunts were super-hard to hold back, but I saw plenty of stars and gasped into her shoulder with the ultra-tight-hug I was just instinctively giving her fed back to enwrapping beauty all over my front - and UP and INnnnnn to her.... "INNNnnnn fuckyeah OOofrrrrrrrgggg, nnnnnhhhhuhhh...."

Holding her, shooting and clenching flowing through me, I felt my cock deep up inside her twitching in what I knew was a long-delayed Joy-Juice spraying (I'd been somewhat horny the night before but what's a guy to do but accept the fate of gf-unavailability).

Holding her to me tightly and feeling her holding me in return, her body felt SOOOO right touching mine, so soft and Feminine and Right and WOOOWWWW....

Some part of my orgasm felt different, maybe, and I could sense that. More vivid and aware of what she was doing, what I was doing, it flowed through me like a sensory explosion.

Anything I did there, I did with her hugging me just as strongly as I was hugging her, and the emotional connection was made more powerful by the physical joining with her, my hips pushing up strongly as Deep as I could into this totally beautiful girl on top of me.

As I relaxed and we started to breathe more normally together. I was loving the skin sensations, like they were more powerful than normal, exaggerated, extra-primo-good! My emotional connection with Abra wasn't normal, the more I thought about it. Sure, making love was part of it, but... because... I couldn't tell why, it was like I had a connection, even more than the one I'd felt with Patty before.

Looking over at Patty, though, she had such an expression of relief and joy, and seeing my head move she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

On top of me? Abra laughed - she laughed with a half-giggle, half-eye-flash wow yippie mood.

As she did, I felt the squeezes of her chuckles flowing onto my cock on the inside.

She said, "Wow, that was great! I've never come that strong before! And then, over and over, bounding in waves? That was one to remember forever! I can't tell if it's more powerful than you all have, I don't have that much experience, but... wow!"

Patty asked, "Really? I thought you were dating that guy, like, last fall?"

"He wanted to do it, All The Time, and he didn't give me any attention otherwise. He was my first, but even then, it was only like 10 times before I got fed up with his booty-call ass - no matter how pretty the ass was, wasn't worth it."

All of this, while on top of me, with Me Inside Her.

She looked down at me, then leaned down and kissed me with a soft, passionate, long sigh. I kissed her back, happy to have the chance. She was freakin' beautiful, olive skin and long curly hair and a natural grace that just... wow.

There were sounds behind Patty, and I saw movement.

The others were up.

Abra pulled off and went towards the wall, pulling the blanket and sheet with her and off me, leaving me completely uncovered.

Patty, on the outside, was uncovered then, so she got up and stood up facing away from us, carefully not stepping on her friends, but having to stand astride something so her legs were apart.

Between her big dent flexing athletic buns, her mound showed a clear arousal and lips-engorged dampness.

Wow. She was my girlfriend, and that? There? How did I get this lucky?!?

Reaching way up over her head (face away from me), she stretched tall and audibly yawned.

Looking at her, then up her back and at her whole body, even beyond the connection my heart rang full with, I was amazed at how pretty she was.

I admit, I made a tiny, "HmmmMMMmm" sound, looking at her butt.

Yes, of course I watched her butt - it was a cute butt, one worth watching.

Hoki's face - just her face - appeared over the edge of the bed as she knelt up next to Patty, looking over at me, then standing up to get a better look.

Her eyes took in my nakedness and Abra's, behind me. Her smile got really wide and she nodded a happy affirmative-question. Focusing on Abra, she said, "Soooo? Was it good??!??"

Abra said, "Ohhh yeah!"

I was really exposed. Her comment of oh-yeah gave me an emotional jolt of feeling solid, like, I was deeply fulfilled, somehow? Still, it didn't quite replace my self-consciousness at being naked in front of the other girls.

Everyone started standing up, and I had a plainly sticking-up stiffie covered in cum and juices.

Hoki stepped over and asked Patty, motioning to me, "You are First-of-Girls. What is your rule about afters?"

Patty was confused. "Afters?"

"Licking. Afters."

Patty shrugged and said, "No rule, I guess?"

Hoki said, "Then, I call dibs." She bent over and gave me a kiss, an obviously borrowed t-shirt showing her nipples and giving me another delight besides the kiss.

That wasn't it, though.

Shifting her face down and putting one knee on the bed to brace, Hoki ran her cold hand up my thigh and up my cock to lift it into her mouth, where she sucked it carefully as she squeezed up from the base, like she was milking a cow. She even almost made a moo-sound, though really it was just a yummy-sound, and licked up a little drop that'd accumulated on my abdomen.

Her eyes flashed and she stood up and turned around to face the others. Her voice sounded calm but slightly excited as she said, "Okay, girls? I got the afters-lick, Kevin's cum, and maybe some of Abra taste. Anyone want?"