Party Hearty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked it. A Lot.

Coming up beside me, they both arranged themselves to lie on both sides, tucked up under my arms and face to face across my chest.

On either side, their breasts pressed into my sides, and... all... was... relaxation.

Whew!

We didn't say anything for the longest time, just lying there next to each other, happy in the moment.

Kim asked, "So... Where did you get the idea to do the 'orgo' thing?"

"Just occurred to me. Dunno."

Shelly said, the sound of amazement in her voice, "That was almost certainly the best orgasm I've ever had, in my entire, entire life. Bar none. Best. Ever."

"I know! And..." Kim wasn't sure but her eyes moved like she was trying to remember, "Same for me, absolutely! But ... i think I had ALMOST it's equal last year when I first bought Mr. Happy - my vibrator - and that was Beyond. This? Way Beyond."

I asked, "Do you want me to say it again?"

Kim laughed, "Wow! What a thing! Orgasms, on-demand, Anytime!"

Shelly said, "Later? YES, definitely, but... later. I really ... I'm just so-enjoying being close to you."

I knew what she was saying, so I said it back. Looking down at both of them, back and forth, I said, "Shelly. Kim. I love you."

They stutter-inhaled and gave a little start and then a little giggle, and a sort of 'Awww' whimper, then each said, "I love you, too, Kevin."

We kept lying there for a while, maybe 20 minutes, just hugging each other and happy, until we heard footsteps on the stairs, and then Patty's head appeared around the door opening. "Knock, knock?"

Kim said, "Come in."

Patty's face lit up when she saw us, "Yes. This is Good. I'm so happy you're enjoying each other!" She came over by the bed and bent down to give me a kiss.

She stood up again, but I said, "Hey, hey, now, Patty, it's not fair to give me a kiss and not to give Kim and Shelly kisses. From now on, you like giving them, no, you all like getting and giving each other passionate, loving kisses."

They seemed to digest this information, and Patty said, "I did anyway? I'm not sure I've kissed the other girls that much, though. This is just for our group of 12, right?"

"Plus me."

"Of course, you, too!... Okay, yes, this is now ... definitely true."

Patty leaned over and Kim turned her head to let it happen, and they shared a nice, passionate kiss with each other. Patty then had to shift over and prop herself up on me slightly to get the angle to kiss Shelly, too, sharing a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

Lastly, she came up and gave me another one for good measure.

'Life is good,' I thought, 'Undoubtedly.'

Patty said, "We're all set up for you downstairs, and it's past lunchtime so you can get a bite down there if you want, Kevin."

I nodded and patted the girls' backs, so we all got up.

"Should I dress?"

Patty laughed, "Probably. If you're naked very long I'm just going to want to jump you."

Fetching my underwear, I said, "The feeling is mutual. I'm enjoying the views that I'm getting and it's just t-shirt nips."

Kim said, in a meek voice, "We know. Designed that way."

We all were dressed pretty quickly and headed back down.

== Chapter: Making Things Better ==

The house looked... better. It had been pretty nice before, but they'd done a whirlwind job of getting stuff dusted or whatever, I didn't know what the difference was, but the look was much better even if I couldn't point to any specific thing.

We all sat around a re-organized living room, expanded with a 'new' couch I learned later had been downstairs in the almost dingy basement TV area but not fitting in well there.

Patty took charge. "I'm going to lead this because I organized this party, and because I'm first among equal wives here."

My brain went sideways when she said 'wives'. I had internalized the idea that they considered themselves to be married to me, and me to them, but the implications of it were (fabulously) mind boggling. How would this even work?!?

She continued, "We have all created and revised and trimmed and helped and rewritten, our instructions, as a group. After all this, we've ruled out individual instructions, so we're all in the same situation and no one ends up with better or worse instructions."

They were all nodding, but Patty was half-talking to them and half to me, but she turned to face me.

"This set? It will Definitely help us! Obeying you, that will give us good things, stuff everybody needs willpower for."

I nodded.

"Generally, it's 3 sections. First, good habits. That's stuff like teeth and shower habits, eating right, exercising, music practice, being tidy, taking vitamins or meds, study hours and organization, and being thrifty."

"Next, there's the stuff that's between us, that we're all agreeing to. This covers supporting each other, mutual respect, forgiveness, tolerance, and outright honesty. It includes you, though we don't know if you can force yourself to obey, but we ask it of you, too."

I didn't know what the list was yet, really, but I figured it had to be good so I just nodded, wanting to limit my words as much as I could.

"Excellent. Lastly, there's the instructions for us that we should treat your words normally, except when you use the pretty-please enjoinder. That's it, of what we prepared."

Everyone was nodding.

Patty added, "Now, we have two more things to discuss. One is, Kevin just told me, upstairs just now, and I quote, "From now on, you all like getting and giving each other passionate, loving kisses.' Isn't that right?"

That was close. I corrected her, "...It's, 'both really comfortable doing oral on each other and receiving it from each other. You love it.' All of you... And me."

Patty said, "Got it."

Shelly spoke up and said, "There's one more he just told us, about orgasms?" She repeated what I'd told her, word for word, and added, "Do you want it to cover everyone?"

I quickly said, "Of course!"

Patty asked me, "Ready?" and handed me the instructions. She'd printed them out.

I scanned through them silently and they'd done an amazing job.

I read the papers out loud.

As I was nearly done, but before the last part where it said that anything from then on would be a normal thing and not a must-obey anymore, I added several things.

They were handy additions, I thought, ones that I'd thought of while I was reading to them. Of course, I could take them back later if they decided they didn't like them, with the 'pretty please'.

They extras were that, from then on each of them would be able to deep-throat a cock easily, enjoyablly, and without choking, and they liked doing that with me.

Second, that whenever they chose to have kids, that they'd be able to shrug off pregnancy and labor pains easily without anesthetics.

(The pregnancy thing was from listening to Deb talk about her feet hurting.)

Third, that along with being comfortable with getting and giving oral to each other, they should plan on it since I couldn't keep up with regular/frequent sex with 11 women, probably, and they should get their needs met that way, too.

Fourth, I told them they'd never want to get a tattoo, use illegal drugs, or nicotine. It was a personal thing for me, I didn't like tattoos, or the smell of cigarettes or whatever, and besides that it seemed safer.

With that, I closed it off with the last words, from then on, they'd regard what I said the same as if they were speaking to each other.

Boom. It was done.

They sat through my speaking, just taking it in, like I was speaking normally. I'd never held so much power in my entire life, and I'd just given it back to them, because I wasn't safe to keep it. I was sure I'd say something and get someone hurt. This way was better.

I handed the sheets back to Patty, who told me I had to meet up with Deb later to give them to her - she wasn't protected that way.

Patty asked me, "So, Kevin. Let's test this out. Your 'obey' shouldn't work on random stuff now without the special phrase. So... Tell us to do something!"

My grin was automatic, "Everyone, take off your shirts now."

From around the room, they looked at each other and shrugged, mostly, though Dana and Sooni did. Patty asked them, "Why?"

Dana complained, "But... I wanted to!"

Everyone laughed.

Sue went in and got some Pina Colada mix and we gathered in the kitchen to talk and watch her get the drinks prepared.

Kim asked how we could get everyone living in the same house.

Hoki and she started talking about buying a house in town that had more bedrooms, like an old rooming house, and it turned out Hoki's dad owned a set of marijuana dispensaries and had tons of cash but nowhere to invest it.

At that point, the question became buying a farmhouse like the one we were in, and expanding it. Or, maybe the one we were in, but just adding a few bedrooms to it.

There was enough space next to it to put another house and link it up, maybe...

Patty said, "Yeah, this is a great house and all, and we Could all sleep here or expand it, but we need to have lots of extra bedrooms for the kids."

Wait... I thought... did I want them all to have ... that many kids?

I'd asked for it. I was pretty sure they wanted it. Could we all afford it?

Life was going to get interesting.

Looking down at myself, I realized I was up again, and ... what would happen if this effect wore off? Would I be able to keep them happy, even if I wasn't Mr. Hard-Stuff every 10 minutes?

Eleven girlfriends? Wives? Was I even smart enough to attempt this?

Time would tell. I certainly had all the love I could ever need.

And, for sure, the only thing that really matters in life, in the end, is the love you have and give.

== Chapter: Epilogue ==

Right around finals time, we found a house that we liked (an old rich person's mansion) with tons of bedrooms and a basement to hold more.

Hoki's dad paid cash for it, then sold it to Hoki for one dollar, and gave us enough cash to do modernization and remodeling on the parts that needed it. I suspect he was hiding his assets until enough marijuana legalization laws made it through to not worry about that anymore.

Between October and December that year, I became a father 11 times over, 5 boys and 6 girls.

All of the births were simple, fast, and relatively uncomplicated, and they healed quickly. One of our daughters had birth-jaundice as some babies do, but that cleared up quickly.

Knowing the births were coming, the girls made special arrangements with the university and still got straight A's, courtesy of great study habits and organization skills, mutual support from those of us who'd had the course already to tutor and assist, and showing a great attitude in class.

Deb remained happily married to Ken, had several more kids, and they eventually moved to Vermont for his work. We were all happy for them and missed being around them and their kids. Ken knew what was going on but didn't worry - he saw how happy everyone was. Plus, before they left, they got free babysitting.

Two years later, we bought the two houses next door to ours on either side, both of which had huge floor plans themselves. With some added landscaping, bushes, and fences, we had a way to travel between them and not be out in the weather too much.

Four years after that, we sold our in-town house and bought heavily-wooded farmhouse and built a 'subdivision' on it with several bigger-on-the-inside houses connected by verandas, a pair of barns for horses, two chicken houses, etc.

Seven years after that and with as many more kids apiece, we exceeded our planning and had to add again. Boulder is a great city to live in, and we could even home-school for half the day since our kids were turning out to be pretty smart and we could afford to hire a pair of teacher-tutors.

The original farm animals idea became a horse arena, so we had a solid business, teaching riding lessons, boarding horses, and offering tutoring for riders as well as anyone else who wanted in. Why? Why not! And, we could run a daycare because we had space! After all, what kids don't like farm animals?

Love and caring, for our spouses and children, for the animals and pets, was never a problem.

Love Rocks, and Big Families Rock!

The End.

===========================

Note: Yes, the title of this work is a pun.

ONE: Party Hardy (a 1980's phrase), with Party Hearty.

TWO: Heart-y as in Valentine's Day and love-in-the-air reference.

THREE; And, that the party was instigated by Deb hearing the heart, beating, of her impending Bundle of Joy.