Party Hearty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than slightly freaked out. This Just Didn't happen to normal people, and I wasn't even up to the 'normal' category - I was probably far more mundane even than that.

Hoki stood there, waiting, but not for long. Shelly, Dana, and Sooni came to her and hugged her slightly, kissing on the lips, and I think she was passing a taste of what she licked to them?

I was more than a little confused.

Hoki stopped after Sooni, though, squirming, and said, "Uh... drat! I have to pee so bad! Sorry!" She left, going down the hall to the bathroom.

Looking at Shelly, Dana, and Sooni - they'd kissed her - and they were obviously tasting something 'extra'. All of them had looks on their faces like they were tasting something delectable, then smiled at me, let their eyes go over me, and turned around to go out to the hallway.

I decided to get up, too, but my cock wasn't going down very much. Usually, after sex, it dropped down to smaller-than-normal, but it was staying about three-fourths full, right out in front of me.

There wasn't much to do except wait as everyone else got up. My underwear was right there, but before I could put it on, Patty handed me her robe, "Just put this on. I definitely want to see you poking out a little during breakfast."

"Not. Under. My. Control. Glad to help if I can, though."

She and the others laughed, and we all trooped down to breakfast.

== Chapter: Breakfast in a Crowd ==

The house was warm enough since all the girls seemed to be walking around in just t-shirts and panties, but I was still seeing a lot of pointed nipples under those shirts.

Sue was cooking?!?

Sue had a 'goth' style, counterculture, rejecting traditional stuff. Something didn't fit.

I watched as she stood at the stove cooking and I tried to take in the contrast between the persona I had known (sometimes sarcastic, pessimistic about stuff in general, and wanting to be counterculture), and this ... vibrant domesticity?

She was breaking eggs into a pan, adding milk, and asking others to cut up onions and veggies, and generally being In Charge, and reasonably happy-sounding, too, humming something.

The goth part of her seemed altered in basic ways. Maybe she did this all the time when I wasn't around, I didn't know, she didn't live with us.

Sue's dark eyeliner and whatever makeup she usually had was gone, her face was clear and very pale. Still, her (dyed extra black with a hint of purple) long hair was loosely back in scrunchie. The attitude wasn't just happy, I decided, it was 'perky'.

I would never, ever, ever, have predicted Sue in a perky mood. Ev-errrr. Whut?

It was sweet, actually. I really liked the look, and walked up near her, waiting a moment so I didn't interrupt.... "Sue, you are rocking my world as a cook. Great vibe, gotta say... Healthy food, too. Mmmm..."

She passed it off as nothing much but I could see her happy shimmy in response. "Thank you, sir.

The robe Patty had gotten me hit above the knee and I felt exposed, especially because I was still half-erect and it poked out to make a prominent tent-pole.

My decision to ignore underwear might have helped, but the way it felt, it might have even been painful to be held back by a waistband.

I tried to make it decline by actively trying to think about snow plowing and classwork. It didn't work.

Trying to not face the room, I stopped by the table and asked Kelly if I could help with anything. Her attention was divided over several things, but she said, "No, I got it. Looks like you could use some help, though. Maddie?"

Maddie came over, "Yeah?"

"Who's next after Abra? Did we decide this last night or, you, or...was that 'later' item?"

"Later. We just left it at sleeping arrangements. I was dead tired and sooooo horny last night, I had to hit the sack."

"So, who?"

"I'll take him, if no one else wants dibs. I have plans.". Ostensibly talking to the room, she looked at me with a half-smile and continued, "...Educational, scientific, and deeply dicking plans, but a bj will have to do. We're gonna eat in a minute."

Several girls around me, ignoring the fact that I was standing right there, added their own "Okay" or "Sounds Great", and one (I didn't see who) said, "I'm after!".

Shelly called to us as Maddie led me to the living room, "Maddie, if he finishes in your mouth, bring some back? I want a taste, okay?"

As we walked into the living room, I said, "I've never been led out of a room by a girl before, for sex... at least, when I knew what was happening..."

Maddie just said, "Yep."

We got to the couch, but it didn't have any cushions, they were all upstairs on Patty's bedroom floor. Maddie sat on the harder upholstered edge of the couch seat and sat me down, too.

"You're probably wondering what's going on."

"Sex?"

She laughed, "No, that's coming up. First, though, you need to know some things - we're going to have a meeting after breakfast, so hold your questions until then. Second, Patty is totally okay with this, so don't be worried, okay?"

"I kinda figured when you announced it and led me..."

"Exactly. And third, lastly, we got some details from Patty last night. We all agreed, and this wasn't Patty's opinion, but we agreed you could probably add some skills - with our help - when it comes to eating out? Doing oral? Now, you might not know this, but I'm bi, and I've done oral, and gotten it, too, so we thought you might be okay with getting a few pointers? Is that okay with you? Are you worried?"

"Fine by me!" I was totally okay with that. "Whatever you can teach me, I'm there. I kind of guessed what worked, but ... there's not exactly a lot of detail... I've seen..."

"Porn, we know, all guys have, and if you want to see how it's done, watch the lesbian porn, just for lesbians, they know how to do it right, and believe me, I can spot someone faking it."

I nodded and remembered scenes where I knew it was fake.

She explained to me, talking like I was a noob. This was good. I really was a noob, compared to her.

"First, anatomy. The clitoral body is a LOT bigger than just the head, about half the volume of a penis, which is pretty big. But, it's not a cylinder. It has five lobes - the head with a pointy bit at the end, you know about that part. But, two big lobes like fingers go down by the lips - the vulva - and then two go parallel the vagina, inwards. It all inflates! It's like a cock. When it inflates, it gets happy, and movement and pressure and touch makes the world go round, right?"

I didn't have a picture of this in my head. "Just how, uh... what?". I was confused, but very happy for clues.

"Sit on the floor, here, and I'll point."

She stood enough to pull off her panties and got her shirt up, and I knelt in front of her spread legs, her hips jutting out in a slouch enough to let me see everything.

She pointed and re-explained, then said, "First rule. Kiss your way in. First contact should not be with any direct part. Brain chemistry says anticipation helps, so take at least 30 seconds to do that, count it out to make sure. Take longer if the girl needs more, to start relaxing. I'm pretty relaxed now, so start that way."

I kissed up her inner thighs, finding a couple of stray unshaved-hairs, just like Patty. It can't be easy to get all of them, I was thinking, not like my beard, more like my ears - mostly okay but sometimes a spare hair here or there.

She kept directing. "Lick and kiss while pressing-in, up both sides, outside the lips, since pressure and surface-rub nerves are different. You need to trigger both of them to get the inflatable tissues going. Don't go too near the clit hood, just flat-tongue... yes. That's right."

She pointed where she wanted, and touched my hand with how hard to press, until we were going just right. The surprising part was how fast her clit popped out of its hood, and when I put two fingers in, the coordination wasn't easy. She wanted constant rhythmic motion with my fingers in and out, but also a specific rhythm of licking around her clit and over it at the same time my hand moved.

Fun, certainly, but not easy. I could see how this was a skill.

The thought that there's a skill to giving a blowjob, too, did occur to me.

I learn fast, and I made some mistakes (forgot my rhythms, forget to move fingers while licking, remember, continue, forget, etc.) but it didn't matter. She started grunting, breathing hard, and soon she tensed up and crushed my ears as she came, screaming loudly despite my hearing being muffled by her thighs. My back was to the kitchen door, but I suspected we had an audience.

As she came down, she clued me in on how to keep going, gently but steadily, through the orgasm, to help her climax be 'deeper' and 'more enveloping', but that I had to stop slowly and wait while she caught her breath. That much was common sense, I could see the way her eyes were defocused for a while.

After we relaxed a minute or two, she had me stand, knelt on the floor in front of me, and sucked me the rest of the way to attention, which took almost no time.

Shelly stood up, having me stand, too. She turned and then leaned over to grab the arm of the nearby chair, her straight-legged bend-over obviously opening herself up.

She looked back at me, moving her legs farther apart, and said, "You ready? In me? NOW?"

I was very happy to, and stepped in, my pecker sticking up at 45-degrees. I pushed it down, pressing in between the lips I'd just been licking, and was about to push in....

But she pushed first! Back on me she went, and I went right in!

Her commentary started and then didn't really stop until it transitioned to just noises. "Oh, wow, yeah, innnnnnyezzzzzz.... Ohhh, God, fuccccckkkyeah, stroke it, baby... I love your cock, filling me up...."

Her rocking hips pushed back on me with fervor, so I held on either side to her soft hip-sides and slammed in to match the pace she obviously wanted. The sight, looking down past the open pink robe I was still wearing, down at her sex with my cock spearing into her hole, was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen, I thought.

My past experiences had been much more mundane, in terms of settings or visuals. This was SOOOOO much better!

Mostly Patty had wanted to do it in her bed, at night, and only on date nights or sleepover nights, and then we'd go off and do something else during the day. There were some few restrained daytime lovemaking sessions, but those were rare. Mostly we'd done it in the dark and not even with a night-light, much less a bedside light.

Certainly, I'd never made love in a living room before!

As we pushed and pulled, and at one point my cock nearly came out. I could see where the head of my cock, the glans, made a ridgeline in Shelly's flesh under her skin, like her vagina was being stretched and so was the skin right outside it as I almost-exited. It was just incredibly sexy!

About halfway through, she started building up again with larger and larger grunts, and then there she was, writhing and squirming around while I held onto her hips and kept pounding in with a good ferocity.

Her brown crinkle looked up at me and I wondered if she'd want that filled, ever. I didn't like the idea much. It seemed like it'd be dirty and smelly, but I did wonder. Maybe it was under more voluntary control, so it could be purposefully squeezed? That had to contrast with the smell, the undoubtedly bad smell, I figured, but I didn't know for sure.

My wondering about anal was a flighty thought that evaporated quickly since I was mostly utterly preoccupied with the sensations of stroking my cock into this 'righteous babe' (a fair estimate of her level of beauty outclassing mine by a fair margin).

A familiar tightening started, and I said, "Oh, wow, I'm gonna cum..."

She quickly pulled off me and sank to her knees holding my cock in her mouth and jacking the base, and ...then... I came, her magic tongue gliding and her suction pulling at me. It seemed to go on forever, and she just kept sucking until I couldn't handle any more and said, "Enough! Too much!"

She unlatched and grinned at me, standing and pulling me back to the couch to sit and rest.

With an obviously full mouth, she gave a muffled shout towards the kitchen of, "Come and Get it!"

The girls streamed out, and she walked over to each one and kissed them, obviously transferring a little of my cum to each of them in the process. I was mostly just trying to recover from a powerful cum, but my brain processed this as a, "Huh. I guess that's happening" reaction.

Nothing this interesting had EVER happened. In. My. Life.

Dana, usually one to wear light and airy clothes and wicca emblems, came over and knelt in front of me where I sat on the couch, legs open. Her smile and eyes were huge, flashing a joyful, 'I'm getting away with something' expression, before leaning in and pulling up my cock to lick it some more.

This was also incredible, and I wasn't totally down since I'd just come.

The cleanup didn't last long. She decided she was done and stood, then held out a hand for me to stand up. "Come on. Breakfast."

The other girls had been watching and having a disagreement over which foods were reputed to make cum taste better. I asked if there were foods for making pussy taste better (despite really liking it thus far). Being bi, Maddie had heard things but nothing confirmed.

Breakfast meant we could go back to the kitchen, but the topic continued.

Sue's cooking skills were in evidence - four omelets down and 2 more in process - plus cereal on the table and toast with jelly, OJ, and some bagels cycling through the toaster.

The toast itself, plain bread, was something I liked with a minimum of butter. It is fabulous but I know it's a quick way to a big waistline.

Eating was relaxing, with happy banter about snow and the fact it was a Friday morning and they were skipping classes.

(Everyone with a social life skipped classes on the day after Valentine's Day. Profs either allowed that, or were dicks.)

I'd tied my robe to prevent 'peeking', but I could tell I was still really horny and I could feel my cock laying on my leg like it was ready to rise but just hadn't yet.

Abra put ketchup (?!?) on some scrambled eggs, but then she spilled some ketchup on her shirt.

This caused instant worry, so she just pulled it off and went to the sink to rinse it.

Wow.

I'd just seen Abra's boobs earlier, but I was distracted by making love with her, and she wasn't walking around with them out and everything. WOW.

Her areolas were puffy, outwards, at a different radius of curvature versus the rest of the breast. I loved how it looked inflated, it inspired me to want to lick it and see what happened.

Her nipples, atop the puffy areolas, were prominent from the cool air, sticking out with almost the diameter of my pinkie finger (albeit shorter). I Wanted, but just had to look, all huge and wantonly delicious looking!

Patty, sitting near me, said, "Put your tongue back in your mouth, Kev. You had a taste of that already this morning."

Everyone laughed, and I just smiled and shrugged, "Abra, you have beautiful ...eyes.". I changed it up at the last second for comedic effect and it worked.

They all laughed.

I added, "And amazing nipples..."

I didn't know if I was supposed to say that explicitly, or if I should be embarrassed for her, but all the girls echoed this with a chorus of varied, "Yeah! Definitely!" and, "So interesting!"

Abra nodded, "Yeah, well. I get compliments every once in a while, but usually it's some kind of put-down stare from the in-crowd when the girls get cold or excited."

Patty's hand found my thigh, then found my cock over the robe. "You have Kevin's attention, certainly."

Kelly interrupted and said, "We have some things to talk about first. Let's finish up and get the cushions to the living room."

They all stood up, and I did too, to discover I was tenting the robe again.

After most of the stuff was put away, we all headed out to the living room, and I waited with Patty while the others went upstairs to retrieve couch cushions and the futon mattress.

While they were gone, Patty said, "Listen. This is going to get a little freaky, just promise me to try to stay calm and look at it logically, okay? Don't overreact?"

I didn't know what was going on, for sure, my life was Way Too Odd to wrap my head around. She stopped me, though, pulled my head to hers and stared me in the eyes, "Dude. Center. Focus on me. I love you. If there's a problem, we'll talk it through. Got it?"

"I got it."

She had told me she loved me before, but each time it got a little deeper as a meaning, more real that she might think of me as more than a temporary college relationship. I had never been quite sure with Patty since she was more reserved than that.

The girls were coming back down with the cushions and put them all back on the couches and around the floor to sit.

I got one of the few easy chairs. Abra had a clean shirt on, and most of them had t-shirts with no bras, so it was tough to decide where NOT to look - beautiful shapely bare legs, or nipple-pointed t-shirt chests.

Kelly (the one that brought the spices) started by clearing her throat, and everyone quieted. "All right? Set? Good."

She turned to me, and it seemed like the room was arranged to be myself on one side and all the girls on the other. "Kevin. You're probably pretty freaked out. Here's what we know about what happened last night."

I nodded, "I want to know, too?"

"Good. We know that my semester abroad - combined with language teaching - in Mozambique meant I'd be 'seeing new things' and 'having new experiences'. I think what happened is, Mb'bak!ya sold me some kind of local medicine that induces love-like feelings, and Strong sexual feelings. The effect might be different in men, but it looks like you're still going strong when you've come at least 3 times in the last 3 hours, and you're still up, right?"

My head bobbed a yes, "Oh hell yeah, and it's not just my body, my brain is doing loops with ... imagination, and ... stuff."

"We figured that, talking in the kitchen while you were getting licking-lessons. So, you don't know what happened to us last night. When you answered those questions from us, you were saying you would Love Us Forever, remember that?

"Uh... yeah, I think so."

"You also gave us orders."

"...Orders?"

"The card. We know, this was a set of direct orders. We felt it! Each of us, we talked about it. The card said, "Welcome your baby beginnings / The Best is yet to come / Love and Obey the Love of your life / Fill, and rejoice in forgivings!"

I recognized that, so I gave a half nod, "Yeah? I ... do remember that, yeah, but ... what?"

"We are yours now. All 12 of us, though, Deb, we decided, the love of her life is her husband, and she felt that feeling about him, mostly, only a little about you. She loves Ken."

Deb said, calmly, "I do."

"The rest of us are now your wives."

The word just kind of hung there.

And, it kept hanging.

"I didn't...mean to... I'm sorry..."

"Relax. You said, and it's burned into my brain, I remember exact words of everything from last night - we all do, we checked it out by writing things out. I asked, do you want a big family, and you said, and I quote, "Yes I want a big family the biggest ever and I'll love every one of them with all my heart and soul, forever."

I didn't know what to say. "I ... do remember saying that."

"And?"

I was trying to explain my mood. "The question was, how many kids I wanted, maybe if I ended up with Patty... or, with you all, I remember that part, looking at you, thinking..."

Abra and Maddie both said at the same time, "Exactly, your Wives." Abra continued, "Wives are Family. Kids are family - wives and kids, a big, big family. Same thing."