The Succubus Clinic

Story Info
A clinic for extracting cum has finally opened in your town.
6k words
4.44
15.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
King__Cum
King__Cum
47 Followers

The building looks far simpler than you expected.

You had assumed that a clinic run primarily by Succubi would be lavish, or that it would at least stand out compared to the rest of the structures on the block. But no, it looked just like any normal office building. If it weren't for the sign that said "Succubus Clinic", you might have even just walked right past without noticing that it was your destination.

You enter through the automatic sliding doors at the front of the dull building and are greeted by a waiting room. There are about a dozen other men here, sitting in chairs and browsing through their phones as casually as if they were awaiting a doctor's appointment. The only indicator as to the true nature of this establishment was the purple-skinned girl sitting behind the desk at the far end of the room.

As you begin your walk towards her, you feel an instinctual urge to back away from the demonic looking seductress. It didn't even feel that long ago that there were warning signs plastered all over the town:

BEWARE OF SUCCUBUS

SUCCUBUS ACTIVITY REPORTED

You've heard more than a few tales of men being found in the mornings, having been drained of their semen and life after a night of lonely drinking. But as you approach the Succubus at the counter, your fears are quelled by her unexpected demeanor. She turns towards you with a smile and a bouncy attitude as she says "Hello! How can we service you today?"

You realize that times are changing fast.

"Uh..." you respond, nervously. You are taken aback by her bubbly personality, you hadn't expected Succubi to be so... jovial.

She must have sensed your nerves, because she lists her head to the side and asks "First time, huh?" Her reassuring tone tells you that she has experienced this exact reaction before.

"Yeah..." you reply, accompanied by a nervous laughter that prompts an adorable chuckle out of the Succubus. "It's a pretty new situation for everyone, even us," says the Succubus, as she reaches under the counter and fiddles with a drawer. You take this opportunity to appreciate her outfit, which looks strikingly similar to a "Sexy Nurse" costume you saw at a frat party last Halloween. The outfit is tight, leaving no room to guess where her curves began and ended. As she bent down the dress threatened to rise up, which would reveal more than you ever had hoped to see from a Succubus. Luckily for you (or perhaps, unluckily?) a set of garter belts attached to her pitch-black stockings prevented you from seeing any sneak peeks.

The Succubus finally returns from beneath the desk with a form and a clipboard. She hands them to you along with a pen. "Just fill this out and bring it up to me when you're done. Make sure to fill out that you're a first timer. We offer special services to first timers," she says, winking slyly at you.

You take a seat in one of the open chairs, but don't put pen to paper just yet as you spend another minute watching the Succubus go back to typing on her computer. You don't know why, but everything this demoness does just exudes a sexiness that leaves you feeling tight in the chest. However, the longer you sit away from her the weaker this feeling becomes. This must be the aphrodisiac effect that they warned you about in your Succubus Safety classes in high school.

For centuries, Succubi had existed alongside humans as a threatening species, often going into towns and villages and stealing away their men. These men were supposedly kept as slaves and milked relentlessly of their semen, which Succubi require for sustenance. The process left men dead, so precautions were taken to protect humanity from the Succubus scourge. Recently, however, opinions have been shifting.

Over the past thirty years or so, Succubi had slowly figured out that it was much easier and efficient not to kill humans while they drank their semen. Instead, they would form relationships with men, and integrated themselves pretty well into human communities. And within the past five years, Succubi have started opening up clinics much like the one you're in right now, places for men to come and voluntarily donate their semen for Succubus consumption. These clinics first started opening up only in major metropolitan areas. Rave reviews started to pour in on the internet, and pretty soon every community wanted a Succubus Clinic of their own. And now finally, as of a month ago, your own small town received a Succubus Clinic of its own.

You turn your attention towards the form in front of you, almost turning red at some of the questions it was asking. The questions are simple to start: name, birth date, height, weight, pretty simple boilerplate stuff you'd expect before a doctor's exam. But as suddenly and unexpectedly as can be, the form hits you with the question "When was your last ejaculation?"

You look around at the other patrons of the facility, to see if there was anyone else as uncomfortable as you. There were a couple people filling out forms, but they did so without even batting an eye. They must be regulars, to be so unphased by the lascivious questionnaire. You press on, remembering that these places have been sold to you as being clean, proper, and... well... clinical. You write "four days" as your answer and press on through a list of ever escalating queries into your sexual history and preferences.

Finally, you reach the one question the Succubus at the desk had prepped you for. "Is this your first time visiting a Succubus Clinic?" You put a check mark next to YES and take a peek at the remainder of the questions that you don't have to answer. There were a wealth of them for anybody who came back for a return visit, some of which blew your mind.

"Please describe the appearance of your ideal Succubus Nurse."

"How many ejaculations would you like to undergo during today's extraction?"

"What is your preferred method to induce ejaculation?"

The questions were so clinical and dirty all at once. Could you really choose the look of your Succubus nurse? You knew that Succubi had some shape-changing powers, but never knew they could be pushed as far as this. And could a Succubus really make you cum more than once? You suppose they must be able to, if they could cause a man to die during the act of draining. The Succubus Nurse will even take your advice about how you would like her to make you orgasm, a question which you admit tempts you into lying on your form. However, the secretary Succubus' promise of "special service" that they offer to first timers gives you reason enough to reconsider.

You bring the form up and hand it in, trying not to look the Succubus in the eyes as you're embarrassed by some of the information on the form. She takes a look once over, then stands up. "Thanks! Please take a seat, and somebody will call you in shortly." She takes the form to the back and places it neatly into a small 'Outgoing' bin before returning to her seat. You follow her lead and take your seat as well, feeling both anticipation and nerves welling within you.

You sit there for about 20 minutes, and every once in a while a Succubus girl will open the door into the clinic proper to announce some lucky man's name. Most of them would stand up and follow her through the set of doors with a skip and a jump. What really got you was the variety of Succubi who called in their patients, there were many different skin tones from a deep rich red to a light, nearly unnoticeable blue. Not only that, the body types varied wildly from Succubus to Succubus. Some of them were small and petite, while others were voluptuous and stacked. There was even one Succubus who you assume had to be pushing 8 feet tall, who called out the name of a man who clearly wanted to exaggerate the height difference between himself and his temporary temptress.

Your eyes dart up as you hear your own name being called by your own sexy seductress. Your heart drops as you see her, and you feel a wave of arousal flood into you with each step you take towards her. Your Succubus is light-red skinned, standing about five-eight. She has purple hair pulled back into a tight but long ponytail, and her red doe-like eyes look deep into your soul as she sticks her hand up in the air and waves to you. "I'm Marzibeth, I understand that this is your first visit to the clinic, right?" she asks through plump and full lips. As she smiles, you can see that her teeth are perfectly white, with two tiny fangs sticking out through her overbite.

You wave back, and are immediately overwhelmed with the urge to touch yourself, but shake your head to regain your focus. "Uhh... yes," you say, "I'm kind of nervous, if you don't mind me saying."

"Not a problem at all, we understand that this can be a new and scary experience for first timers, especially since we are well aware of our history with human men." says Marzibeth, her tone showing understanding and a lightness that puts you at ease. "Why don't you follow me to the extraction room, and I'll explain the procedure."

She turns around and motions you through the double doors into a long hallway filled with rooms along the left and right. As you walk behind her, you can't help but stare at her exquisite body which hypnotically sways back and forth with each step. You were so busy looking at her adorable face, how could you have possibly missed the voluptuous form that was waiting for your hungry eyes just beneath it?

Marzibeth was wearing a uniform similar to the secretary's, but it almost looks like it was purposefully fitted one size too small. It seemed that her hips and thighs were prone to tear through the fabric at any moment, and yet the outfit held on by a thread. Her hourglass waist complemented her plump cheeks, which you couldn't help but stare at as they bobbed up and down in rhythm down the hall. Garter belts and stockings completed the ensemble yet again, but a more sheer fabric allowed you a much better view of the skin that lay beneath.

Your joyful viewing experience was cut short by Marzibeth turning around and motioning you into a room on your left. You walk in and discover a small contained space, with nothing but a luxurious looking bed as the only decoration right in the center, along with a few cabinets against the wall. Marzibeth follows you in and closes the door behind her.

"Please remove your clothing and sit down on the bed, I'll explain how we do things here. Feel free to take your time, we know that this can be awkward for new patients," she says, with a kind smile.

You begin to strip, taking off your shoes, shirt and pants. You hesitate for only a moment before finally removing those as well, exposing your fully erect cock to the cool air. You cover yourself with your hands and take a seat on the edge of the bed.

Marzibeth giggles. "You don't need to cover yourself, I've seen hundreds of dicks before. Nothing to be shy about. I'm gonna be touching it in a few minutes, anyways."

You take her advice and slowly let your hands part and place them on the bed at your sides. Marzibeth takes a long look at your dick and comments "It's really nice! You shouldn't be ashamed at all."

You chuckle nervously as Marzibeth walks towards you and take a seat on the bed beside your naked body. As she does, the mattress tilts towards her, and you need to use some willpower to prevent yourself from reaching out and touching the sultry Succubus.

"I just want to set some ground rules for you," Marzibeth says, seemingly purposefully leaning in close to you as she speaks. "We follow all standard consent guidelines here, if at any point you want to stop you just let me know and I will end the procedure." Her reassuring tone calms you a bit. You can't believe how clinical this all is, it really feels as if there are procedures and guidelines that are being followed closely.

"First timers might experience some shocks to the system, the Succubus aphrodisiac effect is powerful from a distance, but when transferred through physical contact it can be quite overwhelming if you've never experienced it before." As she finishes this sentence, Marzibeth stands up and positions herself directly in front of you. "For this reason, we like to ease new patients in slowly. So for the first part of our procedure today, I'm simply going to touch your penis with my hand. Just let me know if it gets to be too much for you, okay?"

Marzibeth reaches into a cupboard behind her and pulls out a cup, which looks like one a doctor might use to collect a urine sample. She unscrews the cap and then lowers herself so that she is on her knees, at eye level with your stiff cock. She places the cap on the floor and holds the cup in her left hand, raised as if ready to collect any sudden and unexpected (or perhaps, completely expected) discharges.

"You can feel free to squirm or lie back or move around during this, I'll take care of the aim myself," she says as she raises her right hand, slender and gentle, so that it is right next to your aching prick. Her fingers are open, as if she is preparing for a quick-draw duel. And you feel that of anyone, you're going to be the one to shoot first. "Are you ready to begin?" Marzibeth asks, as she looks up at you with an almost innocent expression in her big red eyes. The tension in your loins is palpable, your dick twitches with every second that passes without attention. "Yes," you finally reply, "I'm ready." With those words of consent, Marzibeth simply moves her hand two inches closer to you and grips your shaft with a movement as delicate as a breeze.

The effect is immediate.

From exactly the areas where her fingers touch your cock, you feel tingles which seem to grow from those points of contact and spread throughout your shaft, growing like tendrils in directions both towards your tip and your balls. Once this tingling sensation has fully engulfed your cock, it continues to travel up your abdomen slowly. You can feel your abs clench, and your eyes roll back into your head as you begin to push out a steady stream of cum from the tip of your dick. Marzibeth hasn't even moved her hand to stroke you yet, and already within seconds a river of semen is making its way through your shaft. You don't orgasm so much as you feel a pressure sensation coming from your taint, which seems to force the cum out without the aftershocks that are reminiscent of most ejaculations you've had throughout your life.

You grip the bed sheets as you expel your seed, and Marzibeth stays true to her promise. She dutifully aims your cock towards the cup, which is filling with your seed. After what feels like an eternity, but in reality was probably closer to ten seconds, Marzibeth lets go of your dick. As she does, your full orgasm finally hits you. That aching longing you were feeling while her tender hand was wrapped around your shaft is replaced by full explosive orgasmic bliss. You fall onto your back on the bed as you shoot your load for longer than you ever have. For fifteen seconds this orgasm throbs, and Marzibeth does her best to collect the rest of it but doesn't succeed fully, leaving your legs and some of the bedsheets covered in sticky leavings.

Marzibeth stands up and hands you a towel once your orgasmic adventure ends. "Here, wipe yourself off with this," she says, before returning to the cabinet behind her with the cup now one quarter full with your sperm. You oblige, and clean yourself as you gasp for air.

"Intense, right?" Marzibeth asks with a knowing inflection. "Yeah..." you say, through exacerbated breaths.

Marzibeth smiles. "The first contact is always like this, but as men get used to the aphrodisiac effect it takes longer and longer to make them ejaculate. The upside is that the orgasms get more intense the longer that you can withstand a Succubus' touch." As she says this, she points her finger up in the air like a suave spy holding a gun for the movie poster. She giggles at this, which causes you to laugh too. You're glad you're becoming more comfortable with this whole situation, but your mind struggles to imagine an orgasm MORE powerful than the one you just felt.

"Does it really get more powerful than that?" you ask.

"There's a reason we need to stop if you say so." Marzibeth retorts, winking at you. "Every single one of my patients tells me to stop before I'm finished with them."

You finish cleaning yourself and hand the towel back to Marzibeth. You notice that, despite the powerful ejaculation you just experienced, your cock is still rock hard.

"So..." Marzibeth says, returning to her on-knees position in front of your still-aching dick, "you ready for the next one?" You notice that she has grabbed another cup from the cabinet, and you are flabbergasted at her question.

"Another one? How long is this appointment going to last?" you ask.

"For first timers we recommend about an hour to get you used to the aphrodisiac effect for future visits to the clinic," she says, hands on her thighs. "Of course, you always have the option to stop me any time you want. Most patients can last for the full hour-long briefing session, though."

You look down at your stiff member, twitching at the thought of more contact from this demonic doctor. "Okay then..." you finally say, "what's next?"

Marzibeth claps excitedly. "Great! So, the next portion of this session is going to be a blowjob." Marzibeth bites down on her lower lip as she says this, revealing her small but noticeable fangs. "For this one especially, tell me when you're about to ejaculate. As much as I'd like to eat your load all by myself, I do have a job to do here." As she says this she holds up the new empty cup and shakes it in her fingers.

You must've looked visibly nervous at the proposition of a blowjob, because Marzibeth immediately quelled your fears. "Don't worry," she says giggling, "no teeth, I promise."

At this point, you were just ready for another release, so you nod and lean back slightly on the bed, giving the Succubus full access to your cock. Marzibeth inches her way forward and again places her right hand in the air, ready to grab your stiff dick. "I'm going to grab it again, alright?" she asks. "Sure..." you say, ready for another explosive round of orgasmic clenching.

As Marzibeth grabs onto your cock, you feel those same tingles wrap themselves around your member, but they don't push as hard as last time. You must be getting used to the aphrodisiac effect, though the feeling of wanting a release is still building within your loins. She even strokes her hand back and forth a couple of times, as if testing the waters of how much she can get away with before your dam finally bursts. Somehow you're able to withstand it, but not without difficulty.

"Wow, you're doing really well for a first timer!" Marzibeth says, surprised. "I'm going to apply my tongue to it now, okay? And don't worry about holding back, the more you ejaculate for me the higher your tolerance will become." Marzibeth opens her mouth and fully extends her tongue, which is noticeably longer and more slender than a human tongue. It looks closest to a lizard's in shape, though it's width is reminiscent of a humans. You grip onto the bed as you prepare for your first tongue-to-tip contact.

Merzibeth makes touchdown on the underside of your cockhead, right at the frenulum. The sensation you feel is exactly the same as the tingles you got when she first placed her fingers on your shaft, only about five times stronger. These pulses of pleasure spread much faster as well, feeling as if they were traveling directly through the sensitive nerves of your cock at a lightning fast pace. The clenching feeling reaches your abs, and even starts traveling through your thighs and further up to your chest as you squeeze tightly, grunt loudly, and ejaculate.

The first rope hits Marzibeth on the face, and she quickly lifts the cup and uses her right hand to aim your erupting cock towards it. She gently tugs on your shaft as a wave of pleasure overtakes you. It's as if that very first powerful moment of orgasm was being stretched over the course of ten seconds, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five. After a full thirty seconds of clenching, the aftershocks finally kick in and you orgasm fades towards the end. You open your eyes and realize that you fell backwards onto the bed again. You aren't exactly sure at what point you lost control of the ability to stay upright, because for that brief minute your entire consciousness was dedicated only to feeling that joyous orgasm.

King__Cum
King__Cum
47 Followers
12