Party Manimal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was staring down at his waist and as Scott followed her gaze he felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. He'd felt things stirring between his legs ever since she started fondling his ears but he had at least hoped that the ridiculous crotch bulge in the costume would hide his reaction. But there was a sense of intense dread as he felt a slight draft down below. What if there was some kind of fly-hole in the pants? What if he had slipped out somehow?

What he saw was far stranger: the bulge between his legs seemed larger now and peeking from the tuft of fur was a bright, red...something. It was slightly flattened with a soft point and its surface glistened in the light. It was a canine...dick, an actual dick, just slipping out of the furry sheath between his legs. Was this another part of the costume?

Kim was gaping, a mixture of surprise and amusement on her face and time seemed to slow down as she moved her hand lower. She was going to touch it. As he watched he saw it slide slightly further from its sheath and somehow, he knew that he was going to feel it. If she touched it then it'd be just like she had his own cock in her fingers.

"Kim! There you are!" The voice cut through the ambient noise of the party and snapped Scott out of his trance. Kim snatched her hand back and spun to face the person approaching the two of them.

It was Chad, Kim's boyfriend.

Chad was one of those annoyingly ideal guys: athletic, handsome, smart and popular. On top of that, his parents were even richer than Kim's. If it weren't for his garbage-fire of a personality, he'd be perfect. As it was, he was like an asshole villain from an 80s teen movie...he was a walking personification of the phrase "Do you know who my dad is?"

His costume was apparently some kind of spaceman. He was wearing a plastic bubble-helmet, a pair of shining silver briefs and straps across his chest holding up a small plastic jetpack. He was probably showing off more skin than any other guy at the party, probably because he had the body of a quarterback to back it up.

Kim glared at him as he approached and drained her plastic cup. As Chad approached she held the cup out, "I'm dry. Get me another drink, would you?"

"I'm not your fucking butler," Chad glowered and batted the cup away, sending it rattling to the ground. "You've had enough anyway. Come back to the living room, I want to keep an eye on you."

"Fuck off, Chad. It's my party, I'll go where I want."

"You know how you get when you're drunk. I can't let you embarrass me." Chad grabbed Kim by the arm. He was about to yank her back down the hall when a sharp growl froze him in place.

It was only when both Chad and Kim looked up at him that Scott realized that he was the source of the sound. In fact, it'd been rumbling in his chest the moment Chad approached and when he grabbed Kim's arm the sound rose to a full-fledged snarl. It was shocking to realize that this feral noise was coming from his own throat.

Chad's startled reaction shifted quickly to anger and he pushed Kim roughly aside and stepped up to face Scott. To his own surprise, Scott found himself standing his ground. He wasn't normally one for physical confrontation but something about Chad was grating on him. This close he could smell the alcohol wafting off of him, mixed in with a different scent he couldn't identify. It was an acrid, angry odor and for some reason it made his hackles raise and his own plastic cup crinkled as his hand involuntarily clenched.

"Who's that in the giant bitch costume?" Chad sneered up at him, looking him up and down. "You got something to say?"

"Stop acting like an asshole, Chad!" Kim came up behind her boyfriend and smacked the back of the plastic bubble on his head, "We're just trying to enjoy the party."

"I wasn't talking to you, Kim!" Chad spun and roughly shoved Kim into the wall, tearing down several decorative crepe streamers. "I was talking to the other giant bitc-"

As he was speaking, Chad turned back to face Scott and his words cut off in surprise as he saw the back of Scott's hand sweeping towards his head. The backhand caught Chad right in his plastic dome, shattering it to pieces. Chad stumbled backward, mouth open in shock and bleeding from a small cut on his head. He touched his head with a hand, shaking with disbelief as it came away stained red.

For his part, Scott was just as shocked. He hadn't even realized what was happening until he felt his hand hit the plastic. He stared down at his hand in confusion: a giant clawed fist covered in short fur. As he flexed it the surface moved and flexed just like skin, he could even feel the slight sting across the back where broken plastic had scraped him slightly. As he watched, he could see the claws extend and retract slightly. It didn't look or feel like a glove...

Before Scott could ponder this any further, Chad's face twisted in rage. "Oh, you are so fucking dead!"

Chad stepped in and threw a punch right into Scott's midsection. He twisted his body, sending the other hand slamming into Scott's stomach right after the first. Scott looked down at him as he threw another punch, putting his full weight behind his fist as it smacked into Scott's torso with a meaty thud.

The punches didn't hurt at all...it was like Chad's arms were made from downy pillows. Chad didn't seem to notice, roaring with fury and launching a flurry of jabs into Scott's solar plexus. The force was enough to rock Scott back slightly on his feet but it still felt like he was being battered by a small child. It made no sense...Chad was a football player and Scott was just a tall, skinny nerd in a costume.

Chad stumbled backward, finally beginning to notice that Scott wasn't collapsing in pain. But he clearly wasn't the type to rethink his strategy under duress. He clenched his right hand and, with an incoherent shout, launched a wild haymaker at Scott's jaw.

Scott caught Chad's fist in his hand, stopping the swing cold. Chad strained against Scott's grip but no matter how much he struggled he couldn't break free. Scott tensed his fingers slightly and Chad winced in pain as his knuckles popped.

The growl in Scott's throat intensified and he could feel his lips peeling back from his teeth. In the back of his head, he realized the significance of that...the lips of the mask were moving and he could feel them. He could feel flecks of hot saliva on hard, sharp fangs. Feel the flat, canine tongue moving over those fangs...his fangs. But most of his mind was occupied with the person in front of him. The person trying to challenge and dominate him.

"You...motherfucker." Chad was practically spitting with rage despite the obvious pain in his hand. "Don't you know who my father i-"

Chad's words were cut off when Scott tossed aside his crushed plastic cup and grabbed him around the throat. The remains of Chad's bubble helmet crumbled under his grip and Chad's face went red as blood and air were cut off. Chad squirmed and struggled, smacking his free hand uselessly against Scott's hairy arm. As his feet left the floor his eyes went wide and he kicked his legs weakly a few inches from the ground. For a brief moment, Scott had the impulse to tighten his grip, to put Chad down once and for all.

Instead, he tossed Chad aside with a casual swing of the arm. Chad hit with enough force to crack the drywall and slumped to the ground, stunned or unconscious. Kim was staring up at the two of them, mouth open and eyes wide and sparkling. She was breathing quickly, chest straining against the bandages of her costume.

"What the fuck was that?"

It was Troy, poking his head out of a nearby door. He looked down at Chad's crumpled form and then up at Scott and Kim, eyes wide. Kim broke away from Scott and Chad and ran to Troy. Scott wasn't surprised. Of course, she'd run away...he was acting like a psycho. He'd just thrown her boyfriend into a fucking wall.

But instead of begging Troy for help, Kim grabbed him by the arm and yanked him out of the doorway and into the hall. She looked around to make sure no other partygoers had been drawn by the noise and yanked Troy's suspenders to pull him down to eye-level.

"Find one of Chad's shithead friends. Tell them to take the asshole home."

"What's going on? Is Scott in-"

"Chad was an asshole and he drank too much." Kim's tone was icy and held no room for argument, "All that matters is that I want him out of here. Shut up and do it."

Still worried, Troy threw a glance at Scott who did his best to offer a reassuring shrug in the bulky costume. Troy seemed to get the message and nodded. He leaned down and pulled Chad off the ground, hefting him on one shoulder. He looked relieved when Chad groaned and muttered incomprehensible profanities.

"Come on dude. Time to get out of here." Troy looked at Kim and Scott over his shoulder, "I'll make sure he gets gone."

"Good." Kim nodded primly and turned back to Scott. There was an odd scent in the air as she looked at him but the odors of sweat and alcohol from the party made it difficult to pin down. Those scents were becoming overwhelming and starting to make him feel a little bit lightheaded. Kim trotted up to him and grabbed him by the hand, her slender fingers tiny inside his massive, furry claws.

"It's probably best if you lay low for a bit, there's a lot of Chad's friends around." She pulled him down the hallway, towards the back of the house. "Follow me."

Kim led him through the halls, past more cheesy Halloween decorations, couples necking in the corners and drunken students stumbling to or from one of the bathrooms. She led him to a staircase which had been roped off with a cardboard-and-sharpie sign saying PARTY IS DOWNSTAIRS ONLY! KEEP OUT! -KIM.

Kim unhooked the bungee cords being used as an improvised rope barrier and pulled Scott upstairs. She led him by the hand past dark rooms and closed doors until they came to a door decorated with what looked like stickers for heavy metal bands. Or at least, he assumed that they were...the fonts were so twisted and spiky that he couldn't actually read any of them.

Kim opened the door and pulled Scott inside. He could tell immediately that this was her room. Her scents filled every corner of the room, drifting from the blankets, clothes and carpet. It was a heady scent: a mixture of cosmetics, soap, skin and hair mixed with saltier, prickly scents of sweat and stress. He could smell Chad's scent as well, although more faintly, their odors mixing in a way that set his teeth on edge.

The room was dim, lit only by vines of Christmas lights strung across the ceiling. He hadn't expected Kim Jacob's room to look so ordinary: posters on the wall, clothes jammed into a hamper, a rumbled bed, a large stereo system and a desk covered in textbooks and papers. Admittedly, it looked more like a teenage goth's room than expected, with posters of brooding men in spikes and leather and more unreadable band names.

Kim closed the door behind them.

Scott stood awkwardly by the door as Kim released his hand and left him by the door, uncertain how to respond to this new situation. He was still reeling about what had happened...there was no way he was strong enough to lift Chad off the ground by his neck and throw him across the room. He'd nearly killed the guy. Sure he was an asshole but that didn't justify it...Scott could still feel his hand around Chad's neck. And it was his hand, not a glove...he could feel the carpet under his feet, he could run his tongue across his fangs and he could feel the air rushing in and out of the nostrils at the end of his muzzle. This was happening...

The sound of guitar riffs and a growling, demonic wail brought him back to the present. Kim had flicked on a stereo system in one corner of the room, drowning out the club music which was still making the floor shake with some kind of melodic death metal soundtrack.

Kim turned back to face him and he was suddenly aware that they were alone in her room. Kim was staring at him, a slightly nervous expression on her face. She was still breathing heavily, causing her breasts to strain against the barely-sufficient protection of her mummy bandages. She took a step closer but stopped, like a skittish animal approaching a stranger.

Scott felt ashamed. Of course, she was nervous. She was alone with someone who'd just knocked the shit out of her boyfriend. He needed to let her know that she was safe. "Sorry, I really shouldn't hav-"

"Do you still need it?" Kim cut Scott off, voice raised to be heard over the music.

"What?"

"The sewing kit." Kim took another step closer. "To get the costume off?"

"Oh..." Scott wasn't sure how to answer that...he didn't know how or why but at this point he was fairly sure he wasn't wearing a costume anymore. But he didn't know how to tell Kim that. He still could barely believe it himself. "I don't think it'll do any good. Maybe it's better to leave it."

Kim was just out of arm's reach now, staring at him with half-hooded eyes. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, as though savoring the scent of a flower. Eyes still closed, she stepped closer, reaching out and placing one hand on his chest. He could feel his heart hammering against her palm. She stroked the fur on his chest with her fingertips, sending a tingling sensation surging along his back and settling between his legs. He could feel his tail wagging.

Kim looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't. The silence hung between them for several moments before she finally broke it. "It's real, isn't it?"

"I..." Scott was caught off guard and uncertain how best to respond. The only thing he could think of was the truth. "It started out as a costume...but I don't think it is anymore."

"Good."

Before Scott could ask her what she meant, Kim closed the distance between them and flung her arms around his neck. Stunned, he put up no resistance when she pulled his head down and planted a kiss on his muzzle. It was slightly awkward. Although his lips worked well enough the shape of a wolf's muzzle was less than ideal for making out. Kim didn't seem to mind as she pressed her mouth greedily against his. She sucked at his lower lip and then slipped her tongue inside, running it over the tips of his fangs.

As she kissed him deeply her scent filled his nostrils. Away from the cloying stench of the crowds on the first floor, he could smell her more clearly. He could smell the clean, fruity scent of soap and shampoo. The odor of alcohol on her breath, mixed with traces of fear and a stronger wave of excitement. He could smell...

...Scott could smell her pussy getting wet.

He pushed her gently back, gasping slightly as he tried to control himself. The scent of her arousal was filling his head and he could feel a primal, hungry urge rising. A part of him was saying that this is exactly how it should go...Chad was a weakling and he had put him in his place...now it was time to claim his mate. Time to replace every lingering trace of Chad's scent with his own.

"Kim...I..." Scott shook his head, trying to tame the feral impulses rising in his chest. "We shouldn't, I mean...look at me..."

Kim met his eyes, her pupils wide and her eyes clouded with lust. Her expression made his stomach tighten...it wasn't his first time but no girl had ever looked at him like that. He'd never seen anyone want him so badly.

"Shut up..." She traced a hand down his arm and took his hand...paw...in hers and pressed it against her left breast. The soft pressure against his palm sent another wave of tingling sensation up his arm and down his spine. Without thinking he squeezed gently and felt the firmness of her nipple pressing through the bandages covering her chest. "...now take my clothes off. And. Fuck. Me."

She wasn't speaking to him anymore...she was talking directly to the hungry beast in the back of his brain. The beast answered and he felt his fingers slip between her breasts, underneath the bandages. He could distantly hear the tearing of fabric as the gauze gave way. Kim's breasts shone in the dim light and he traced their curve with his fingers, trailing the tip of his claw softly over her skin. Kim shivered, the scent of her fear and arousal intensifying, and guided his hand lower to the strips of gauze wrapped around her waist.

As Scott tore away the last shreds of her costume, Kim reached for him. The tip of his red, canine cock was peeking out of its sheath again and there was a sense of tightness and pressure, like an erection in a pair of tight jeans. Kim stroked her fingers through the fur of his waist before finally settling lightly on the hot skin of his bulging sheath.

"Wow...wow, I..." She caught her breath and licked her lips nervously. She met his eyes as she ran her hand along the length of his sheath, stopping just short of the opening where his cock was peaking out. "I can feel your heartbeat."

With a barely-controlled growl of desire, Scott lowered his head and nuzzled his face against her breasts. Kim gasped as he licked her nipples, dragging his wide, flat tongue across the firm nubs. She was completely naked now, standing in a small pile of shredded gauze, and he ran one hand down her lower back and along the curve of her ass. He squeezed gently at first, then with greater force as she pressed her face into the ruff of hair around his collarbone and murmured something incomprehensible into his neck.

As they pressed closer together, Kim's fingers continued to stroke up and down the sheath of his cock. She reached down to the base and squeezed gently. Scott let out a guttural groan as the pressure on his cock peaked and suddenly released, the entire length suddenly shooting out of the sheath, twitching slightly in front of Kim's shocked face.

It was much bigger than normal, as if that word meant anything in this situation, almost ten inches long and glistening in the glow of the Christmas lights. Thick veins throbbed visibly under the red skin and its base was a swollen knot.

Kim, who had been gazing at his cock in a kind of intoxicated shock, slowly raised her head to meet his eyes again. Her big green-brown eyes were filled with a mixture of apprehension and hunger. He could smell the wetness that was starting to coat her inner thighs. She started to reach for his cock but pulled her hand back in hesitation and looked up at him again.

"What...what would you like me to do?"

If Scott had heard that question from a girl any night before tonight he probably would have stammered out an apology for nothing. He'd have followed with a lukewarm assurance that whatever she was comfortable with would be wonderful and maybe even several reassurances that they didn't have to have sex at all if she didn't want to.

Tonight was different.

Tonight Kim was looking up at him with bright, eager eyes, the scent of her desire filling his nostrils and the sound of grinding metal music pounding in his ears. He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, feeling her tremble slightly against his palm. With gentle, but firm, pressure he pushed Kim down on her knees in front of him.

"Suck it."

It was the beast talking. The wolf inside him. But it was also what he wanted...what Kim wanted too. Kim reached out and took his cock in both of her hands. He could feel her hot breath against it as she leaned closer and finally pressed her lips against the oddly-shaped tip. He let out a growl of pleasure as she explored him with her mouth, sliding her tongue from the base up to the tip and back again. His cock was slick with precum and the taste of it seemed to make her more eager, probing the veins and curves of his canine member with her lips and tongue to slurp up as much as possible.

She kept her face turned upwards as she did, keeping her eyes locked to his as she ran her tongue in circles around the curving point of his cock. Finally, she pressed her lips against the tip and pushed gently forward. He could feel the tip of his cock part her soft lips and press against the moist warmth of her tongue. She stroked the fingers of one hand up and down his shaft while the other massaged one of her breasts, pinching her nipple between her fingertips. She was still looking into his eyes, although hers were now hazy and unfocused as though entranced by the scent and taste of him.