Party Manimal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott reached down and ran one clawed hand through Kim's long, black hair. She let out a small, happy noise that sent a pleasant vibration through his cock. Her eyes widened with understanding as he settled his fingers at the base of her neck. He could smell a whiff of fear but Kim made no move to pull away or resist, only pressing her tongue against the head of his cock. She let her hand fall from his cock and put it between her legs, stroking her pussy as she waited for Scott.

In a single motion, Scott thrust his hips while pulling Kim's head forward. She moaned as his cock pushed her jaws as wide as possible and slammed against the back of her throat. The sensation of her mouth and throat was incredible, a hot, wet pressure against the throbbing heat of his cock. Tears sprung up at the corner of her eyes, ruining the sharp lines of her kohl makeup. She pushed her fingers deeper between her legs, squeezing them into her wet slit.

Scott closed his hand, gathering a fistful of Kim's hair in his fist, and pulled his cock back until the tip was just between her lips, bobbing on her tongue. She gasped for air but he barely gave her a chance to catch her breath before he thrust his hips again, pushing his cock even deeper than before. He kept her face pressed forward for several seconds, feeling her tremble against him, before sliding it back out...only to ram it back between her lips once more.

As Scott fucked her mouth, Kim's eyes were starting to roll back and her kohl was running down her cheeks in thick, black streaks. With every thrust, she took him further down her throat until somehow her lips were brushing the thick knot at the base. She was struggling to breathe, nearly fainting as he picked up speed, but he could also feel her body shaking as she came, pushing her fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. She groaned and slurped, eagerly devouring his long, red shaft even as she fought to stay conscious.

He could feel an aching tightness in his balls and Kim moaned as his cock swelled even larger in her throat. With one final thrust, he came, twitching in Kim's mouth as he sent jets of cum squirting down her throat. Ripples of intense, visceral satisfaction flowed through his body as he pressed himself more tightly against Kim's lips. After a moment he released Kim's hair but she just pushed her head further down his cock, determined to swallow as much as she could. She sucked hard, milking more cum from him as she did her best to take the whole thing down her throat. In the background the song on the stereo began to fade out, a hissing wail spiraling into silence accompanied by fading drums.

Finally, she pulled back, coughing and gasping for air as his cock burst free of her lips with a wet pop. It continued to twitch, squirting hot streaks of cum across Kim's face and chest. Her eyes were still hazy and distant, drunk on lust, as she wiped the strings of cum up with her hand and stuck her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

"Oh God...that was..." Kim was gasping, still rubbing her pussy. "That was amazing...fucking incredible."

Scott reached down, running his clawed fingers through Kim's hair, "You weren't so bad yourself."

"Heh, yeah...I got kind of carried away." Kim planted a soft kiss on his palm, nuzzling against his hand. "We definitely have to do this again sometime."

Scott smirked down at her. The next song was starting, with a dark, pounding rhythm backed by skittering guitar riffs. "Oh...we're not done yet."

"Wait, what?" Kim's gaze dropped back to Scott's waist, where his cock was standing as big and firm as before. It glistened with a mixture of cum and saliva. "Fuck...really? Are you on viagra or something?"

Scott leaned down and grabbed Kim around the waist with both hands, lifting her as easily as a child. With a casual motion, he tossed her onto the bed and pinned her down with one hand on her shoulder. Kim started to speak but her words trailed off into a moan as he lowered his head and swiped his tongue across her shaved pussy. The taste of her wetness made his dick ache with need and Kim shook as he found her clit and flicked it with the tip of his flat tongue.

Scott rose, looming over Kim as the music continued to pound and grind. She was panting and gazing at his cock with obvious hunger, mixed with apprehension

"Okay, we can do it," Kim bit her lip and ran her fingers up and down the lips of her pussy, mixing her juices with his saliva, "But be gentle...it looks bigger than before."

Scott brought his muzzle down, nuzzling Kim's neck and licking her ear. He whispered, just loud enough to be heard over the music. "I'll be gentle...if you can tell me what my name is..."

Scott grinned as Kim's eyes went wide.

Her mouth opened and closed a few times as she desperately tried to recall. He waited, one hand holding her down on the bed while the other fondled his cock meaningfully. When she spoke her voice was tiny and uncertain.

"...Steve?"

Scott shook his head, a wicked predator's grin on his face. Before Kim could react he reached his hand under her and flipped her over onto her stomach. Leaning in, he drew his tongue up her spine, licking all the way from her tailbone to the back of her neck. Kim trembled beneath him, but he could smell that she was just as excited as he was. He whispered into her ear again.

"Wrong answer." He pulled her up onto her knees and elbows and positioned himself behind her. As he stroked the head of his cock up and down the lips of her pussy Kim wiggled involuntarily, pushing her ass up in the air.

"Uh..." Kim's voice was trembling, "Sam?"

Scott's response was to grab Kim around the waist and slam his cock deep into her wet, shivering pussy. Kim cried out in shock and ecstasy, her voice louder than the demonic howls blaring from the stereo. Scott pulled his hips back and slammed his cock home again as Kim bunched the blankets in her fists. Scott growled in satisfaction and picked up the pace.

"Until you say my name...you get fucked like the bitch you are."

"Ahh...Ahh!! S-Staaaan?"

It was going to be a long night.