Party Manimal

Story Info
Scott gets more than expected from his sexy werewolf costume.
8.3k words
4.7
17.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpickman
rpickman
141 Followers

Scott Macintire stood outside of the house at the end of Nettlewood Drive, hesitating only a few moments before pressing the doorbell. It was one of those mcmansions that had started springing up everywhere before the housing market tanked: somehow managing to look both cheap and expensive at the same time. The driveway and front lawn were filled with scattered cars and SUVs and from inside he could hear the faint, steady throb of club music. The drapes and blinds were all pulled closed but he could still make out the flash of strobing lights through the gaps. The porch was half-heartedly decorated with fake cobwebs, pumpkins and plastic skeletons.

Scott fiddled with the cardboard package he was carrying as he shifted nervously from foot to foot. The house belonged to Kim Jacobs or, more accurately, it belonged to her father. Scott wasn't entirely sure what he did to be able to afford a place like this but the house was big enough that it became party central for the entire Junior class whenever Kim's father was out of town on business. This year, one of those business trips happened to coincide with Halloween and that meant Kim was going to pull out all the stops tonight.

Scott shivered slightly as a gust of wind blew along the porch. The chill had come early this year and he was wearing only a light undershirt and a pair of sweatpants which were slightly too short for him. His family was the polar opposite of Kim's, just managing to scrape against the ceiling of "lower class" and he'd been taught not to toss out clothes until they were literally falling apart. So he still had plenty of outfits from before his end-of-high-school growth spurt pushed him past six feet.

He pulled a few windblown leaves from his short, brown hair and leaned on the doorbell again. He was just starting to wonder if anyone could even hear the doorbell over the music when the door finally opened. The house's soundproofing was pretty impressive because the music went from a quiet background throb to a pounding wall of sound as soon as the door opened.

Scott was relieved to see his friend, Troy, standing in the doorway. It was his first time at a party like this and a familiar face was a welcome sight. Troy was wearing a wide-brimmed straw hat and a pair of denim suspenders. He didn't have a shirt on underneath and the suspender's leggings had been hacked off to the length of short-shorts, baring plenty of brown skin. Troy was on the soccer team, giving him the build to pull off the ridiculous outfit.

"Dude," Troy took in Scott's clothes, "Where the fuck is your costume?"

Scott pulled the box out from under his arm and waggled it in front of Troy. "Chill, I had to pick it up on the way, I figured I'd slip into the bathroom and get it on."

Kim liked to give her parties themes and for this one she had decided that everyone had to come in a "sexy" costume. Scott had saved a few bucks ordering online but it hadn't gone smoothly. After several delays, the package almost went to the wrong address and then got sent to a sorting facility outside of town. Scott had to swing by after class and ended up waiting in line for half an hour to pick it up.

"Fine man, but you've got to hurry. Kim is fucking serious about her costume parties." Troy shook his head. "The girl's kicked four people out already."

Troy ushered Scott inside and shut the door after him. Scott took the place in as Troy hurried him down a hallway. Kim hadn't skimped on her decorations: strips of black and orange crepe paper hung from the ceiling and several "ghosts" made from helium balloons and cheesecloth bobbed about. As Troy led him down a hallway covered in faux-spiderweb, Scott spotted an entire plastic skeleton entombed in webbing.

"Bathroom's over here." Troy led Scott around a corner to a door discreetly tucked out of sight of the main hallway. "Get dressed."

Scott nodded and pulled the door open, paused on the threshold and then closed the door quickly. Troy gave him a look of obvious confusion.

"Uh..." Scott felt his face heating up, "It was occupied."

He'd only gotten a split-second peek, but it hadn't been hard to see what was going on. A guy dressed in what must have been a 'sexy priest' costume (basically just a priest collar and black hot pants) had been leaning against the sink. On her knees in front of him was a girl who had put much more work into her 'sexy devil' costume: skin-tight crimson vinyl and matching bodypaint along with an impressive pair of curled horns glued to her forehead.

She had the priest's cock in her mouth, leaving streaks of black lipstick along the length of his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. The priest had been too engrossed in the blowjob to notice Scott but the devil-girl brazenly met his eyes as she swirled her tongue around the head of her partner's cock.

"Fuck," Troy shook his head "Hopefully they'll finish soon."

"I...um...maybe. But there must be another bathroom."

"Not on this side of the house. And if you go through the party dressed like that you'll get your ass kicked out. Then Kim'll kick me out for inviting you."

Before they could continue the conversation the bathroom door opened and the devil girl came out, reapplying a layer of pitch-black lipstick. There was no hint of shame or embarrassment as she gave Troy's outfit an appreciative look and gave Scott a saucy wink as she walked away. Both Scott and Troy watched her go, entranced by the motion of her legs and ass in the tight, red vinyl.

"Daaamn..." Troy drew the word out appreciatively. Once the girl rounded a corner he reached for the door but Scott held out a hand to stop him. Before Troy could ask any questions the door opened again and the guy in the priest outfit emerged. He jumped slightly when he saw Scott and Troy waiting outside and hurried off down the hall himself.

Troy glanced at the bathroom door, then at Scott and then back the way the guy in the priest outfit ran off. "Seriously?"

Scott responded with a shrug.

"That's a lucky motherfucker." Troy opened up the bathroom and gestured for Scott to get in. "Now hurry up."

--------------

Several minutes later Scott was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, looking morosely at himself. He was wearing a baggy onesie covered in a brown, shaggy "fur" with a limp tail hanging loosely off his butt. In his hands was the final piece...a floppy rubber wolf mask fixed in an unconvincing snarl.

It looked terrible. Absolutely nothing like the pictures online. There was supposed to be a bare rubber chest and a speedo to at least try and sell the "sexy" element, but there was nothing in the package other than the mask and the suit. Maybe the seller sent him the wrong outfit or maybe the whole thing was just a scam to start with but it was too late to do anything about it now.

With a sense of resignation, he put on the mask so he could at least see how ridiculous it looked once it was all on. The mask fit surprisingly well and once he got it lined up correctly he could see through the eyeholes almost perfectly with no loss of peripheral vision. He could breathe easily too, even with the big rubber muzzle over his face. He checked himself out in the mirror.

It still looked like cheap garbage.

As Scott was thinking about what to do there was a knock on the door and Troy leaned in. "Dude, are you done?"

"Yeah..." Scott turned to Troy, shoulders slumped. He spread his arms, indicating the miserable state of his costume. "Fuckers sent me the wrong outfit."

"Dammit man, I told you to just pick something up from a store!" Troy looked him up and down, shaking his head. "What're you going to do? Cut the ass out of it or something?"

"What? No!" Scott shook his head, making the rubber muzzle wobble slightly. "I'd look ridiculous. I'm just going to head home, this is a lost cause."

"Shit, you sure? Kim's parties are awesome."

"I'd just get us both kicked out." Scott reached up, fumbling for the seam of the mask. "Can you get my zipper?"

"I've got you." Troy stepped behind Scott.

The costume's arms ended in gloves tipped with rubber claws and the mask joined the rest of the costume surprisingly well, making it difficult for Scott to find the edge. Meanwhile, Troy seemed to be having similar trouble, searching through the surprisingly thick fur along the costume's spine for any sign of the zipper. Scott grabbed the muzzle in one hand to simply yank the mask off and was surprised when it didn't give. The muzzle felt surprisingly solid and unyielding and when he grabbed and pulled it felt like it pinched and tugged on his nose painfully.

"Ow! Fuck," Scott reached up and pulled at the ears but the mask seemed firmly stuck and it tugged painfully on his scalp. His own ears prickled slightly, a pins-and-needles sensation. "Any luck back there?"

"I don't know, man. I can't even find the damn zipper. Is it under here?" Troy grabbed the tail and tugged.

Scott felt a jolt through his body as the tail was pulled, a sharp pain like someone had yanked his hair. At the same time, it felt like pulling a cinch, tightening the costume across his torso and legs and leaving no slack or sag. Scott yelped and jumped half a foot off the ground, yanking the tail out of Troy's hands.

"Fuck!" Troy took a step back, raising both hands. "You okay? Get your balls caught or something?"

"Ow, feels kind of like it." Scott glanced at the mirror, the suit really did look tighter. He could see the muscle definition underneath the fur, although it must have been part of the costume because he definitely didn't have a six-pack like that. Scott reached down and tugged at the pants. They had been loose and baggy before but now they fit so tightly that he couldn't even feel his clothes underneath, as though he were wearing nothing but fur. It was an odd sensation.

He turned towards Troy and felt his tail slap the sink. Before it had seemed like the tail was just a fuzzy strip of fabric but now it stuck out behind him, swishing slightly from side to side. There must have been some kind of support structure built into it.

"I can't get this mask off either." Scott scrabbled at the ruff of fur around his neck. "This costume is such a piece of crap!"

Troy was looking at him with an impressed expression on his face, "It's actually kind of cool looking. The mouth moves when you talk and everything."

"What? Really" Scott looked at the mirror again and was surprised to see that Troy was right. The mask's muzzle opened and closed, exposing a pink tongue that glistened realistically and fangs that looked a lot more solid than they had when he first put them on. Even the face was articulated, registering an expression of canine surprise. "Weird..."

"Yeah, it's a cool costume, but we've got to get out of here before someone else needs to use the toilet." Troy peeked out of the door, checking the hallway. "You're cute and all, but if a rumor starts up that I'm sucking your dick my girlfriend's going to kill me."

Scott and Troy emerged back into the cobweb-shrouded hallway, the sound of happy chatter and club music bouncing off the walls. Scott continued to tug and twist the mask, trying to get off but it just yanked painfully on his face without any give at all. He let out a pained whine.

"Troy, I can't get this fucking mask off me, man!" It felt like there was no edge or seam at all anymore like the costume was now a single piece. "What do we do?"

"I don't know man. Let's go to the kitchen. Maybe we can grab some scissors or something."

"Shit...fine, I don't have any better ideas."

As Troy and Scott headed for the kitchen they passed doorways into the other rooms of the house where dozens of students in skimpy outfits drank or writhed against one another in time to the music. Fortunately, everyone seemed too busy groping one another or shouting to be heard over the pounding bass to pay any attention to Scott's costume and they managed to pass unnoticed through the party's periphery.

They were almost to the kitchen when Kim Jacobs emerged from the kitchen, headed straight for them. She was dressed as a mummy, an extremely sexy mummy. Her costume was strips of gauze so diaphanous and tattered that it was amazing that she didn't pop right out.

Kim was a gorgeous, ethnically ambiguous girl, her perfectly bronzed skin peeking through the wrappings of her costume and her long, straight black hair hung down to her firm, perky breasts. Her chest wasn't huge but her short height and slim figure made her curves more impressive. Her slim, toned legs peeked through a skirt made of more strips of tattered gauze.

"Just be cool," Troy whispered as Kim walked down the hallway towards them, a red plastic cup in her hand. "Maybe she won't notice."

Scott took a deep breath and tried not to change his pace as he and Troy headed straight for Kim. She sipped from her cup, not paying any particular attention to either of them and for a moment it seemed like playing it cool would work.

However, as Scott started to pass Kim she held her free arm out, stopping him dead in his tracks with her hand pressed against his chest. She glared up at him. Her eyes were green-brown and were decorated with thick, black mascara in the style of Egyptian kohl makeup.

"Who are you?" Her tone was sharp.

"Uh...Scott Mcintire..." Scott felt an overwhelming urge to apologize but did his best to keep his cool.

"I invited him, Kim." Troy leaned around Scott, putting on his best charming grin but it quickly withered with a single look from her.

"Did you not get the memo on tonight's theme?" Kim tapped one heel on the floor.

"I'm sorry, It's totally my fault. Troy told me and when I ordered it the website said this would be a sexy wolf-man costume." He tugged at the fur around the neck again, still finding no purchase to remove the mask. "They must have sent the wrong one or something and I didn't have any time to get a replacement. I can go, I just need some help getting this thing off."

Kim took a deep breath, looking ready to launch into some sort of tirade, but she tilted her head, an expression of mild confusion on her face. Her hand was still on his chest and he could feel her winding her fingers through the fur. It was strange, he could feel her hand right through the costume and the undershirt beneath it. It felt just like skin-on-skin contact. She moved her hand, tracing the outline of pectoral and abdominal muscles under the fur and Scott had to suppress a shudder as his body tingled all over.

"I suppose...I suppose this'll do." Kim inhaled deeply, a distant look on her face, plucking at the fur with her fingertips. She finally removed her hand and stepped back, glancing down at Scott's hips and raising one eyebrow. "The bulge is a good touch."

Scott had no idea what she meant until he followed her eyes downwards. Although the costume seemed practically skintight now there was a large bulge, just like the anatomy of a male wolf, just between his legs. He remembered it being looser in that area but he had no idea it would be this...prominent.

"Uh...yeah. There was supposed to be a speedo too..."

"I don't really have time for a whole story...see you two around" With that, Kim slipped around him and turned the corner, leaving him and Troy alone.

"Well, I guess she liked it." Troy shrugged.

"Thank God. I guess we can figure out how to get this off once the party dies down."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go, I could use a drink." Troy slipped through a doorway and Scott followed him into the party proper.

---------------------

Half an hour later, Scott was leaning against a wall and watching about a dozen students dancing to the pulsating music (basically indistinguishable from the music that had been playing since he arrived). He was holding a red plastic cup in his hands, which he had filled up with punch before remembering that his mask wouldn't come off. He was thirsty enough now that he had considered just splashing it down the muzzle of his mask, but he didn't want to be sticky for the rest of the night.

A girl dressed as a nurse walked by, her huge tits almost too much for the low-cut costume, weaving her way through the furniture and other party-goers. She stared openly at Scott as she passed, running her eyes up and down his costume. He shifted uncomfortably as she joined two other girls at the far end of the room. They giggled together, shooting glances in his direction. With a sigh, he slipped out of the room, feeling their eyes on his back as he left.

He'd been getting looks like that all night and it was starting to get really weird. The tightness of his costume wasn't helping. Somehow, it felt even tighter and more form-fitting than it did before. He could feel the texture of the cup in his hands right through the big clawed gloves and when someone brushed past him it felt like they were touching bare skin. It felt like he was walking around this crowded party butt-naked.

It was exactly that sensation that made him almost jump into the air when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He spun on his heels, barely suppressing a yelp of shock.

It was Kim, smirking up at him and clearly enjoying his obvious surprise. She seemed more relaxed than she had been before, probably the result of the cup of punch in her hand. Scott could smell the scent of alcohol wafting from the cup.

"Hey, Sean..." Kim was uncomfortably close and he could smell the alcohol on her breath as well. "Enjoying the party?"

"Oh, yeah...yeah. It's really cool." Scott took a step back, but Kim moved closer as well. "But it's actually Scott."

"Right, right." Kim nodded dismissively. Without warning she got up on her toes and grabbed one of his ears, kneading it between her fingertips. For some reason, he could feel her touch right through the mask and the sensation was electric, like the feeling of fingers gently tickling at the nape of the neck. The tingling spread from his ears and scalp all the way down his spine. "That's a hell of a costume you've got."

"Uuuurrrrh...." A wordless burble was all Scott could manage as Kim continued to fondle the ear.

"Oh wow! That's so cool!" Kim's voice was surprised as she leaned around him to look at the back of the costume. Scott hadn't noticed but there was a rhythmic thumping sound: the sound of his costume's tail smacking the wall. It was wagging...he could feel it wagging. "Does it have a motor or something? This must have been really expensive!"

"N-not really!" Scott managed to stammer out, still trying to figure out how the tail was working, and why it seemed like he could feel it whenever it smacked against the wall. There definitely wasn't any kind of motor or battery built into the costume...but what else could it be? "I didn't even know it did that."

"Troy was telling me you were having some trouble...getting it off." Kim put a hand on the small of his back, just above the tail. Just like before, it felt like skin-on-skin contact, with only a light layer of fur in between, and his tail seemed to be wagging even harder. Kim ran her fingers up his spine, apparently feeling around for a zipper. She leaned in as she did and pressed against his arm, her bandage-wrapped breasts brushing lightly against his fur and setting off another electric tingle.

"Yeah!" Although Scott tried to hide his discomfort, he could barely keep his voice from cracking. He backpedaled further, desperate to put some distance between the two of them. "Yeah, just...just a bit of trouble finding the zipper! I'm sure I'll figure it out!"

"Well, I have a sewing kit upstairs." Kim closed the distance again, tracing a finger across his chest. Her eyes were half-lidded and she had a predatory smile on her face. "Maybe I can help you get out...wait, what is that?!"

rpickman
rpickman
141 Followers