All Comments on 'Party Moms'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Any story with excessive anal sex is cleary written by a virgin whose only frame of reference is porn.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195511 months ago

Wow!!! Simply amazing!! 5 stars just doesn't seem to be a high enough rating for this tremendous story, 10 or 15 stars would be like if.

sd31r20sd31r2011 months ago

This is one the best erotic stories I've ever read. Exactly the kind of party I'd have loved when I was that age.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Three moms for a continuation, please...

sirtiumsirtium11 months ago

that's a winner

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been a Literotica fan for years and this is my favorite story!! Not a fan of long stories BUT I enjoyed this one from start to finish. No dull spots, no disappointments, it kept me going and looking forward to more. I'm gonna sign up and give you a proper review and favorite you and this story!! This was awesome!! This was better than well done. I'm inspired to write again!!

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnon11 months ago

I really love your stories, but this felt sort of rushed and by the numbers. One thing I really loved about your previous series is that there's an element of corruption and reluctance, so this story seems a bit hollow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

a part 2 where they are pregnant from taking so many loads would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely great story!!! 5 stars!! Would love to see a part 2 as well! Not sure how you could top triple incest, triple DPs, and triple Triple Penetration but would love to see it. Maybe more ladies (Aunts? Cousins?) For the three main boys. Maybe a bit of bi mmf for the moms. Would be a whole lot of FUN!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Glad to see you writing again. I like the style of this story but more women and more familial relationships would have made it even more hot and taboo. 5 stars though!

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Ass to mouth, ass to pussy, totally uncool. Good story other than that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it well enough though I felt it got a little repetitive towards the end.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

This got old very fast

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Needs more

They need to start doing double vaginal and double anal. Proper triple penetration, 2 in the ass and one in the cunt. They also need to start fisting each other. And the BOYS need to grow up and become MEN by going bi. Nothing like fucking your mom in the ass, while your buddy pounds your ass. Double the fun!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Not much of a story. Basically just a series of repetitive sex scenes which got somewhat monotonous . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...