Party Moms

Story Info
Seeing the male revue gets three single moms heated up.
26k words
4.63
64.1k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers

"Oh my god this is so much fun," yelled Toni Smith as she stuffed another dollar down the muscular dancer's g-string.

"Why are we just now coming to this place," asked Lea Jones, waving a dollar at the dancers. "We should have been coming here every weekend!"

"Because we can't afford this," laughed Denise Stone as she ordered the group another round of drinks from a buff waiter.

Earlier that evening, the three women were huddled in front of Toni Smith's bathroom mirror, applying the last touches of makeup before heading out for the evening. They had been best friends for years and had several things in common. All three were single. Lea Jones and Dee Stone were divorced while Toni was a widower. They all had sons the same age who were also best friends and went to the same school and played varsity sports. Going to games and matches is how they met. All of these things are what created a strong bond between the three.

And the other thing they had in common was that they were all very attractive. They had good genes and worked hard to stay in tremendous shape. The latter was mostly thanks to Toni. She was an athlete and got the other two into running. Soon they were participating in half marathons, marathons, 5ks, and triathlons. They also played in tennis leagues, swam, and hiked. All of the exercises left them with sexy, wiry frames that looked amazing in the slinky cocktail dresses they were all currently wearing. Each of them had a fantastic pair of legs that started with pretty feet, slim ankles, strong calves all leading up to toned thighs, and fantastic asses. Toni had the largest breasts with Lea and Dee having smaller, perky tits.

Toni was a forty-five-year-old brunette with a short, feathered pixie cut that suited her striking features. She had a brilliant smile, high cheekbones, and dimples with almond-colored eyes. She was probably the most even-keeled of the three. Brian was her son.

Dee was a forty-four-year-old dishwater blonde with curly, wavy hair that went just below her shoulders. She had a pretty face with striking blue eyes. Dee was the more conservative and reserved of the three ladies. Jeff was her son.

Lea, at forty-six, was the most striking of the three, mostly because she knew what the three of them all looked like and the effect it had on boys and men. Lea was a redhead and left her curly hair short in a perm just off her shoulders. She had dazzling green eyes and pronounced cheekbones with a killer, sexy smile. Of the three she was the most outgoing and loved to flirt with their sons and their son's friends. Mike was her boy.

Toni and Dee were both tan from natural skin tones and sunbathing while Lea was very fair-skinned. And the final thing they had in common is that they were all sick of the dating scene. They found most of the single men their age to be very underwhelming. Schlubs with beer bellies who never wanted to do anything and usually needed blue pills for help in the bedroom. All three had gotten fed up and had sworn off dating. Lea had pursued some affairs with younger guys at her gym and encouraged Toni and Dee to do the same.

"But some of those guys are almost half your age," said Toni as the three finished up with their faces.

"That's what's so great about it," said Lea as she applied her eye makeup. "You don't date them. You just let them bang you senseless and then toss them aside."

"I could never do that," said Dee. "It just wouldn't feel right having someone almost as young as my Jeff in bed with me."

"I'd let Jeff share my bed," cracked Lea, causing Toni to chuckle.

"You keep your hands off of my son," laughed Dee.

"Hell, I'd let Toni's boy Brian share my bed as well. Maybe even Mike."

"You are too much Lea," laughed Toni. "Really? Your own son?"

"What can I say? It's hard living under the same roof with that stud. Especially when I hear him with a girl in his room. He's quite skilled from the noises the girls make. Sometimes I wish it was me getting whatever he's giving."

"My god, Lea," laughed Toni. "I just can't believe you sometimes!"

"Listen, we're about to go get drunk and watch some hardbodies dance for us. But I bet the boys hanging out in the living room right now are in just as good of shape if not better than those dancers who are about to get our dollar bills."

In Toni's living room were their three sons as well as three of their sons' friends, Rick, Greg, and Jay who were also high school athletes. The six boys were waiting for the mothers to leave before breaking out the beer for their party. They had decided on just a guys' night of drinking beers and playing video games. The six of them were the alphas of their school. They averaged about six feet and one hundred eighty pounds of lean muscle. All six were headed to college on various athletic scholarships such as football, wrestling, and basketball.

Toni's house was the most popular one for both groups of mothers and boys to hang out. Her late husband had done well for himself and also left them with a large life insurance payout. The house was large with a huge finished basement and a swimming pool.

"They are all gorgeous," admitted Toni. "At the pool, I can't help but notice all of those six-pack abs, delts, and pecs on display."

"It goes both ways you know," said Lea. "Those boys are constantly checking us out. Face it, girls, we still got it!"

They all whooped and cheered and preened into the mirror. They were quite the sight in their slinky cocktail dresses.

"All right girls, let's grab another cocktail while we wait for the Uber," said Toni.

The three beauties left the bathroom and made their way through the living room where their sons and friends were hanging out. The boys immediately started whistling and hollering when they saw the pretty mothers in their sexy dresses, causing the ladies to blush.

"Goddamn, look at these babes," said Rick.

"Hotter than all of the girls in school," said Greg.

"Certified MILFs," Jay catcalled, causing everyone to laugh.

"You boys are just too much," said a blushing Toni.

Then Toni's son Brian said, "Have fun at the strip club," causing all three to get red with embarrassment.

"Dammit Toni," said Dee. "How does he know that?! This was supposed to be a secret."

"Relax," said Lea's son Mike. "I overheard mom talking to you all about it on the phone. We think it's great! Go have fun!"

"Yeah, go let those dancers get you all heated up, and then come back to us," laughed Jay.

The night to go see The Chippendales was Lea's idea. Something to put a little excitement into their dull sex lives. But it still wasn't something they wanted their sons to know about.

Toni looked at the boys and said, "So, we're busted. Yes, we're going to see a show. And don't think that I don't know that you all have a cooler somewhere here full of beer that you guys are going to bring out once we leave. There will be no drinking and driving! We have plenty of room so you can all sleep here."

The ladies then went and grabbed another glass of wine while they waited for the car. Dee was still very angry about getting busted.

"Their moms going to see the Chippendales is not something our sons should know!"

"Calm down Dee. It's not a big deal," said Toni.

"Their mothers should not be going to a sex show!"

"Jesus Christ Dee, it's not a sex show," said Lea. "It's just some erotic dancers."

"I don't like it. Maybe we should cancel."

"Here Dee, have another drink," said Toni, refilling her friend's glass.

By the time they got to the club they were feeling pretty loose, and soon had cocktails in hand. The place was packed with horny ladies, all whooping and yelling at the buff men doing dance routines on the stage. In between routines, the dancers would mingle with the women for tips. Lea made sure to give all their dicks a squeeze through their g-strings, much to Toni's amusement and Dee's shock.

They were having a blast and getting completely turned on when they went to the bathroom to freshen up during a break in the show. They discovered quite a shock when they opened the door and saw one of the dancers leaning against the sink, his g-string pulled to the side, and two ladies squatting in front of him, taking turns sucking his dick. Dee gasped in surprise. Further down the sink were other girls doing coke.

"Wow, the real party is in here," joked Toni, causing all three to laugh.

One of the ladies doing coke looked at the three and said, "The actual party is in the dressing room, which is where we're going. Come check it out!"

She and her friends then led Toni, Dee, and Lea out of the bathroom and to the dressing room. If they thought the bathroom was shocking, the dressing room made all of their chins hit the floor.

The door opened to what could only be described as an orgy. Some of the dancers were getting into outfits for their next routine, but most were in the process of fucking the horny customers. The ladies who were doing coke jumped into the fray.

There were women bent over tables getting fucked. Another was on all fours on the floor, her dress hiked up while two of the dancers spit-roasted her. She was clearly in ecstasy. All manners of sex were happening in the room.

"Well," said Lea. "Should we jump in and get some?"

"Let's get out of here," laughed Dee, pulling her two friends away.

"Holy shit, that's Mrs. Spaulding," shouted Toni. "Our boys' math teacher!"

In the corner, was a pretty middle-aged blonde with one of the dancers. He had her pinned to the wall, her dress skirt hiked up and her legs wrapped around his waist. His hips were pistoning his cock in and out of her, and her eyes were clenched tight, her face an expression of ecstasy.

"Wow! Isn't she married," asked Lea.

"Yep! I'm guessing her husband doesn't know she's here," said Dee as she pulled her friends away.

They went back to their seats and enjoyed the rest of the show. When they were headed home they were all drunk and completely turned on.

"Dammit, we should have gone into the dressing room! I'm so damned horny," laughed Lea.

"Let's keep the show going when we get home! Let's make those boys dance for us," joked Toni.

"Excellent idea," said Dee, who had made quite the attitude adjustment.

The mothers all practically fell into the house, laughing and whooping it up. The six boys were still there and all were quite amused by the sight of the three, very drunk MILFS.

"Damn, they're all feeling no pain," laughed Mike.

"And still looking sexy as hell," joked Jay.

Dee went to the stereo and turned on music while Toni made them more drinks. Soon they were all mingling and laughing with their sons and their son's friends.

"How was the strip show," laughed Brian.

"It's not over," said Lea. "All six of you! Off with those shirts! Dance for us!"

"Yeah, dance for us," laughed Toni.

The boys were game and they all peeled off their shirts and started to gyrate and dance for the ladies. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

"Damn, they're even more buff than those dancers," laughed Dee as she ran her hands along Mike's washboard abs.

The moms were all feeling good, laughing, drinking, and touching and pinching the biceps, pecs, and delts of the six boys, including their sons. The boys were still drinking beers and getting bolder and bolder with the women. Soon they were all grinding on each other.

Dee's son Jeff was pressed up against Toni and planted his lips onto hers. Toni shocked herself by reciprocating instead of pushing him away, and soon the two were making out. She then came to her senses and pulled away, and observed the room. Her friend Lea was sandwiched between Brian and Greg who were both grinding on her. Toni's son Brian was making out with Lea, his hands cupping her breasts over her dress, while Greg was squeezing her ass.

Toni looked over at Dee and was shocked to see what her usually uptight friend was up to. Dee was resting her chin on Rick's shoulder, her face scrunched up in an expression of ecstasy. Rick's hand was under her dress and he was manipulating her pussy. Jeff then put his hand on Toni's cheek and turned her face back to his and resumed his kiss, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth. She just sighed and proceeded to make out with her son's best friend.

The three mothers were all incredibly turned on as they were kissed and fondled. Toni felt a hand making its way up her shapely leg. Lea was surprised to find herself squeezing Jay's cock through his jeans as she kissed him. Rick was still fingering Dee but had now managed to free her one tit from her dress, and was sucking on her nipple. Toni's son Brian was grinding Dee from behind and nuzzling the back of her neck, causing her to coo and moan.

Toni gave out a soft moan as the hand between her legs moved her panties aside and brushed her folds. She surprised herself again by lifting her leg to allow the boy better access. She then looked over at her friend Lea, who was now on her knees and working to unbutton Jay's jeans. Toni moaned as fingers made their way into her pussy, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Lea. Was she going to do it?

Lea had managed to get Jay's jeans slid down, releasing what was quite an impressive, rock-hard, eight-inch cock. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she handled the prick. Lea then opened her mouth while leaning forward, causing Toni to finally speak up.

"Lea! No! This is going too far!"

Lea looked at her friend and smiled, and maintained eye contact as she placed her mouth over the boy's fuckstick and proceeded to fellate him.

"Mmmmmmm....mhhmmmm...." Lea moaned into the boy's dick as she hungrily sucked his rod.

"Dear god," thought Toni to herself. It was all proceeding beyond the point of no return. She gave into the moment and rested her head on Jeff's shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of the three fingers working their way in and out of her wet cunt. She looked over at Dee, who was taking turns kissing Rick and Brian. Both boys had their jeans around their knees and Dee took hold of their cocks and stroked them.

Toni then felt hands on her shoulders as she was gently pushed down onto her knees. This was it. This was the moment when she needed to put a stop to this madness. She was a mother and these were her son's friends. But she was so excited, so turned on, and also drunk. The truth is, she wanted this.

She went down to her knees and waited as Mike and Jeff undid their jeans and pulled their cocks out. Toni's eyes went wide with surprise. They both had big, thick erections. "Real pussy pleasers," Toni thought to herself as she looked at the impressive members. She reached up and took one in each hand, and began to stroke them.

Lea's son Mike then put his hand on top of Toni's head, and gently pulled her towards his dick. Toni knew this was her last chance to stop this, but instead, she opened her mouth and began to gently suck the boy's big dick. He had a good eight inches, and she could at first only manage about three in her mouth, using her hand to stroke the rest of his shaft. She couldn't remember the last time she burned with this much desire.

"Don't forget about me," said Jeff. Toni removed her mouth from Mike's tool and looked up at Dee's son and then proceeded to suck his seven-inch hammer. She blew him for a bit and then went back to sucking Mike. And then proceeded to go back and forth on the boys. Eventually, she was able to get a good five inches into her mouth, causing the boys to moan in pleasure. Making these boys feel good just turned her on even more.

As Toni sucked the boys' cocks she glanced around the room. Dee was bent over and sucking on Toni's son's dick while behind her Rick had removed her panties and had her dress pushed up over her ass. He was kneeling behind her and had his face buried in her ass, eating her pussy.

Over to the other side of the room Lea was laying on the couch seat with her butt on the edge. Her dress was hiked up around her middle and her panties were off. Kneeling in front of her was Jay, who had three fingers inside of her pussy while he went to town on her clit with his tongue. Her head was turned to the side so that Greg, who was kneeling on the couch by her head, could fuck her mouth. Toni saw Lea begin to orgasm but then heard noises coming from Dee.

"MMnnnn....hmmphhhh.....nnnnnnnn....ghhhmmmphhh..."

Toni's son Brian had switched with his friend Rick, and now Dee was standing, bent over with Rick's dick lodged in her mouth. Behind her, Brian had sunk his cock into her and was humping her pussy, both hands on her hips as he thrust back and forth. Toni couldn't believe it. They let one get a cock in them. Another rubicon had been crossed.

Mike then drew her attention back to his cock that she was sucking on. "That's it, Toni. Gonna cum! Oh god, you're sucking so good!"

He blasted off into her sucking mouth. Toni's eyes went wide with surprise as his jizz filled her mouth.

"Swallow it, Toni! So good! Swallow baby swallow!"

Toni did as she was told and swallowed down the boy's seed as he continued to shoot more and more into her mouth. Finally, his dick stopped spurting and she started to suck it again. To her amazement, the boy didn't lose any of his hardness.

"Don't forget about me, Toni," said Jeff. Toni pulled her mouth off of Mike's dong and smiled up at Jeff before putting her lips around his dick. He grabbed her head and aggressively started to fuck her mouth and she was soon swallowing her second load of the night as he shot off into her mouth.

Toni was then pushed down onto the floor and on her back. Mike took hold of her panties and she lifted her ass to help him pull them off. Jeff then pulled her dress up over her head. She was now naked except for her open-toed high-heeled wedge shoes. Jeff squeezed and sucked on her tits as she felt Mike spread her legs.

"What a gorgeous pussy," Mike said before pressing his face into her gash. Toni had a very fat pussy and she kept her pubic hair closely trimmed. She gave out a pleasurable cry as Mike's tongue ground into her clit.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," Toni cried out. When her orgasm subsided she lay back to catch her breath. She felt Mike moving up her body and knew what his intentions were. Her mind said she had to stop this, but her body was doing the opposite. She spread her legs and reached down, taking hold of the teenager's big cock and helping him get it inside of her.

Mike sunk into Toni and pushed Jeff out of the way while saying, "Just wait your turn, bro."

"Don't take too long," said Jeff as he sat back and watched the action.

Mike began to fuck Toni and she put her arms around him. His big rig felt amazing sliding in and out of her pussy, and soon Toni was moaning into his neck.

"Toni, I've dreamed about this," said Mike.

"You have," said an incredulous Toni.

"We all have! The three of you are some hot fucking MILFs and holy shit do you feel good Toni! Way better than those high school girls."

Toni blushed and buried her face in his neck. The compliments turned her on even more and she was soon orgasming underneath the muscular teenager.

"Dude, you're in for a treat," grunted Mike to his waiting buddy Jeff. "Fuck, I can't last! Feels too good! Here it comes, Toni."

"Hurry the fuck up," yelled Jeff as Mike blasted off inside of his friend's mother. Toni gyrated underneath him and rubbed down his body and kissed his neck. She wanted to make his orgasm as pleasurable as possible.

Toni's friends Lea and Dee were in similar predicaments. Dee was on her hands and knees getting spit roasted with Brian fucking her doggy style while Rick fucked her mouth. She was keeping still while they did all of the thrustings. Her dress was off and like Toni, she was naked except for her strapon, open-toed heels.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers