Party of Three

Story Info
What should have been a party ends with a shared girlfriend.
9k words
4.56
63.3k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party of Three

This story is based on true events. I have changed enough to keep it anonymous and obviously, as I don't have a perfect memory, have embellished some of the dialogue and actions that took place.

It had been a hard semester; I was in a city just out of range of being able to see my friends or girlfriend casually and many of my new friends were experiencing "freedom" for the first time, meaning that a lot of them were actively breaking up with their college boy/girlfriends to "have fun". As I had no desire to break up with mine, then it had become a minefield where temptations were the mines. Fortunately, it was coming up to Christmas, which meant that I was back home in a somewhat closer town to my old life.

I got home on the Friday to find out that my family were going to be away for the weekend. Within moments of finding out this news, I had begun arranging a party to catch up with my friends in style.

The first to reply in the affirmative was my girlfriend, Alex. I had been together with Alex for two years at this point; my first "serious" relationship. She was a tall brunette with a Mediterranean complexion just shy of twenty. The thing that initially attracted me to her was her tight, but well-proportioned body. She had a habit of wearing tops that didn't cover up her midriff, letting everyone see her toned stomach whenever she straitened up or stretched for anything. Her breasts were firm and would have looked smaller on a bigger woman, but they were more than a handful and looked larger than they were on Alex's small frame.

The next to reply was my best friend, at the time, Nick. I had known him for most of my life, being neighbours and schoolfriends. He was a bright kid but spent his teen years partying and had eschewed the university route to head straight into work.

Unfortunately, the rest of the invitees were travelling back home from further afield, so wouldn't be able to make it. I was let down but didn't think this would be too much of a problem as it would give me quality time with the two people I was closest with.

Alex and Nick both lived in the same town, about an hour away from my parents' place, so the plan was that I would pick them up on Saturday morning, we'd buy supplies on the way back to mine, and then spend 24 hours blind drunk. Alex also hinted that she'd really missed me, so we would need to get some time away from Nick to "catch up".

***

Minutes after my family left the next morning I was at my car, pulling into the street and heading towards my friends.

Obviously, my first stop was Alex. I pulled up outside her house, where she was already waiting for me. It had been a few weeks since I'd seen her, so I spent a moment taking in the sight. Her bronze skin really didn't suit the cold, grey, weather.

"Hey gorgeous." She said, as I stepped out of the car, before folding into my kiss.

Our entanglement was brief, but enough so that when we stepped apart, she raised her eyebrow at me and gestured at my jeans.

"Miss me much?" She smirked.

I felt my face redden and quickly shoved a hand in my pocket. "You have that effect on me. Have we got time-"

"No. My family's all in," she shook her head, opening the car door, "so let's hurry back to your place."

"Nick is expecting me anyway." I said, getting into the driver's seat.

Alex grunted and turned away from me.

"What?" I asked, starting the car.

"I haven't seen you in weeks and that idiot cockblocks me..."

I don't respond immediately, taking my time to manoeuvre the car out of her road.

"It was supposed to be a party," I began, "and I haven't seen him since... I don't know. Months."

I parked outside Nick's house a few minutes later and left Alex in the car as knocked on his door. Within moments, it opened to a gargantuan figure.

"Jesus!" I gasped, stepping back, "what have you been eating?"

Nick was always the tallest friend in our group, he must have been six feet by the time we were teenagers, but he was always skinny. Now, the man standing over me was not just tall, but his arms were thicker and, through the hug I found myself in; I could feel muscles where there used to be nothing, or at most -- fat.

He stepped back from the hug and gave a goofy smile from under his shaggy brown hair, "what's with that reaction?"

"It's not been that long. What happened to you?" I asked, a bemused look on my face.

"Mate, I have no idea what you're talking about."

He stepped back inside and hefted a bag from out of my view onto his shoulder, "come on, we've got drinking to catch up on!"

Back in the car Alex was all smiles and friendliness, although she obviously hadn't seen Nick for a while either as his entrance into the car was met with a slack-jawed expression. I would have been jealous if I hadn't had the same reaction.

On the way back to mine, we stopped at a supermarket and bought enough alcohol to sterilise my entire house. While we were out of the car, Nick took the opportunity to give Alex a greeting hug. Her head barely reached his chest, and with his new "robustness" her arms didn't fully reach around him. The sight made me chuckle slightly, but something within me felt unease for a moment seeing it.

***

We were back at mine before midday. I went straight to the kitchen with the supplies, while the others headed to my room to put their bags away. Halfway through filling the fridge with beer, I heard a loud gasp.

"Yo! Everything okay?" I shouted upstairs.

"Yeah! Something... surprised me." Alex replied a moment later.

I went back to stocking the bar, and the others joined me a few minutes later. They had both taken off their outdoor gear now and coincidentally, were both in white vests. I could see Nick's muscular arms now and they looked just as large as they felt form the hug earlier.

"I'm sorry to say, it looks better on her." I said to Nick, who looked at me in confusion.

"The top?" I continued, which prompted a laugh from Alex.

Nick looked down at himself, and then looked at Alex, staring right at her ample cleavage.

She cleared her throat, and he looked up, before laughing. "Oh! Yeah, because we're wearing similar tops."

We started drinking and put on some inane movies while we all caught up. Nick was working on a construction site, which explained why he was no longer so spindly. He usually worked weekends, so this was a treat for him to have the time off.

Alex was working and had gone back to college part time to pick up a practical qualification, although somehow still had a lot of free time.

I regaled them with stories of my first semester and from my classmates, although Alex had already heard some of them. Nick got a wistful look in his eyes when it became clear that a whole bunch of them were only at university to party as much as possible.

We could have only been at this for two or three hours, but we were already wankered. It turned out that Nick had brought a whole bunch of weed with him, so inevitably, we all partook. Considering he was the one who smoked the most he seemed to have a low tolerance, because by the time the sun was setting, he had conked out; his head slack on the backrest of one of the sofas in the living room, deep snoring coming from his chest.

"Finally," Alex said, standing up, "come on."

She took me by the hand, leading me up the stairs and to my room.

"I was starting to think I would have any time with you alone this weekend." She muttered, kissing me, and pushing me down onto the floor where my bed lay.

She got down onto her knees and immediately undid my belt with a deftness I wasn't expecting. Before I knew it, my trousers had been pulled down to my knees and my cock had sprung free. Obviously anticipating what was happening more than I was, it was already as hard as rock.

Alex wasted no time in wrapping one hand around my cock and pushing her mouth over its head. She bobbed up and down a few times, before gently stroking her hand up and down the shaft.

"Fuck!" I moaned, reeling from the speed that this had escalated.

One thing Alex was good at, was blowjobs. No girl I had been with before her could come close to giving me the pleasure that Alex could with her mouth. My cock was larger than average, but it wasn't monstrous by any measure; Alex could happily wrap both hands around the shaft, while bobbing up and down on the head with her mouth, and this is what she was doing now.

"I need this, baby." She slurred, taking my cock out of her mouth, and looking me in the eye while her hands continued their relentless assault.

I tilted my head back in pleasure and felt her move her hands away. When I looked back down, she had pulled one leg out of her jeans and was straddling on top of me. From this angle, her tits were bulging against her black bra, spilling almost entirely out of her top. I reached down to take her top off, but she pushed my hands back and lowered herself onto me.

I thought her mouth felt good, but as my cock pushed into her, it was enveloped in a wetness and warmth that made her mouth feel like nothing in comparison.

I looked up at her. Her face was contorted in pleasure; cheeks pink and pupils dilated. Her eyes closed as she gently lowered herself fully onto me.

"Fuck, are you okay?" I asked, worried that she had gone so deep so quickly when usually it took a bit of warming up.

She replied with a smile and a moan of contentment, releasing my arms from her grip, and moving her hands to my chest. She leaned in to kiss me and I grabbed her hips, moving into rhythm with her slow, gentle riding.

She began raising and lowering herself more urgently; the almost silent, gentle, tempo giving way to the sound of skin slapping on skin. The squeals of pleasure escaping from her throat became actual moans coming from her mouth between kisses.

"Don't stop- I'm going to..." She trailed off.

Her riding suddenly became more frenzied, and the banging of body parts on the floor became more pronounced. The sound of flesh on flesh changed from gentle slapping to the unmistakable sound of fucking.

I could feel myself getting close. I held her hips more firmly, feeling my fingers sinking slightly into her flesh, planted my feet firmly and started hammering at her; holding her in place as I felt myself reaching climax. Her hands grasped me tightly and the expression of pleasure on her face confirmed to me that she was on the brink too.

The sound of footsteps outside somehow cut through the sounds of our passion and we froze. Alex's eyes widened and, somehow, she pushed off from me and rolled over. The footsteps outside got closer as I struggled to pull my trousers back up.

Then, the sound of another door in the hallway closing.

"Fuck!" Alex almost shouted, "fucking Nick!"

I sighed. He must have woken up and gone to the bathroom which was next door to my room.

"We've fucked in the same room as people before," I started, "we could have just finished."

"I don't want Nick seeing my arse. Did you see the way he stared at my tits earlier?" Alex snapped.

"It's not like he'd be joining in. He just might have caught a glimpse of something. We could have just pulled the cover over us."

Alex just gave me a strange look as she brushed herself down.

***

A couple of hours later we were all hanging out in my room, as that's where the Xbox was, and Nick, being wide awake again, wanted to play some games together.

Much of my room was taken up by a glorified futon against one wall, a TV with all the accompanying peripherals on the opposite wall to the head of the bed and next to the doorway. Beyond the foot of the bed were a couple of cupboards built into the wall, an ottoman, and a desk with a chair. The three of us were sat on the wall towards the head of the bed.

Alex, the one of us least interested in shooting people in the face, was drinking twice as much as either Nick or me and doing something on her phone. Each time I glanced in her direction and happened to catch her eye; she would shoot me a dirty look.

"Fuck it." I said, dropping the controller onto the bed in front of me and getting to my knees.

"Try to actually pull the trigger next time, noob." Nick laughed, picking up his drink while the game flashed a message of defeat at us.

"I've drunk too much. I'll be back in a minute." I slurred, shambling out of the door.

I shut the door behind me, out of habit and took the few steps along the corridor, to the bathroom. I peed quickly and began washing myself. After a few minutes, I realised I was just staring at my reflection in the mirror, so I splashed some water on my face and went back to the bedroom.

"Took you long enough!" Alex quipped, and I noticed she had moved up to take my place next to Nick, "did you know Nick got dumped last week?"

"What? No." I replied, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Yeah, she cheated on him and got offended when he caught her. Can you believe it?" Alex's sentence ended in laughter.

"I mean..." Nick began, looking over Alex to me, "you're missing a few steps from that explanation, but that's about right."

"Shit, why didn't you say something?" I asked, feeling guilty that I hadn't known.

"I just wanted to forget it and have a good time." He said, smiling and returning to the game.

I looked at Alex, who pulled a mock sad face at me, then turned and picked up Nick's glass.

"Empty. I'll get you another." She began to stand.

"No, it's fine. I'll bring up the bottle." Nick said, swiftly getting to his feet and taking the glass from Alex's hand.

As Nick left the room, Alex looked over to me.

"Poor guy. Got dumped for finding out his girlfriend cheated on him. That's so lame." She sighed.

"Yeah. I feel bad for not knowing."

"Why don't you make it up to him? I've changed my mind."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Look, Jack. I'm horny. I haven't seen you for ages and I didn't get to finish earlier."

I looked at her in confusion, my mind dulled by the hours of drinking.

"You are going to fuck me," Alex whispered, smiling dangerously, "and the loser gets to watch."

I was taken aback by the change in attitude. We had had sex in the same room as people before, but usually covered up, or in a different bed. Alex knew Nick and I had once shared a girl, but the most daring sexual thing she had done was get caught in the act a couple of times.

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked, half laughing.

"Not really. I need to get laid." She laughed back at me.

"We can just go to another room, surely?"

"He's like a sad little puppy. He deserves a treat. This can be your apology to him for being so insensitive." Her mouth twisted into a wicked grin.

I didn't get a chance to reply as Nick returned a moment later, carrying a bottle of dodgy own brand whisky, and sat back in the corner, immediately picking the controller back up.

***

We drank and talked for a little while longer, Nick playing a game while Alex and I took turns, until Alex threw the controller to the end of the bed and said, "I'm done."

"You won't hold me back anymore then." Nick slurred, snickering slightly.

Alex turned to me and gave me a sultry, drunken-eyed look, before pulling me into a kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and slung her leg over me, getting onto my lap. We continued to kiss, her hands finding mine and guiding them to her body; ensuring I would be touching her skin under her clothes.

"Get a room." Nick grunted, cutting through our reverie.

Alex pulled back from me, looked towards him, and moved her hands behind her back. A moment later, she pulled a strap down one arm and then, with her other arm, deftly pulled her bra off from under her vest and tossed it onto him. Then she turned back to me with a naughty smile on her face and brought her lips to mine.

"What the fuck!?" Nick whined, "that's just rude."

I ignored him, running my hands up her tight stomach and towards her firm breasts, all while returning her hot, wet kisses. The sounds from the TV faded away as my world closed to just Alex and me.

I closed my hand gently on one of her breasts, feeling the nipple already stiff under my touch. I squeezed it softly, making her gasp into my mouth. She pulled back from our kiss, a strand of saliva briefly connecting our lips, and placed one of her hands on my rapidly stiffening cock, over the jeans.

We continued to make out heavily, caressing and rubbing each other's sensitive areas as much as we could while clothed. Alex pulled back, slowly.

"I need you." She said simply, before pulling the covers to the side and sliding backwards from my lap and to the bed.

She had a mischievous smile as she turned her back to Nick and slid her legs under the covers to begin fumbling under them.

Nick was still on top of the duvet, meaning that it was pulled tight around Alex's side and over her lap, leaving her upper half exposed. If he were to look over, Nick would have easily been able to see straight down Alex's top, to where her hard nipples poked at the fabric of it.

Knowing what Alex liked, I joined her under the duvet, noticing that her trousers were already gone. The tightness in my own prompted me to unbutton them, but I didn't get any further before her hands pulled my head down to her thighs.

I started kissing just above her knee, slowly caressing further and further up her thigh with my mouth. I knew exactly how to press her buttons, and so instead of beginning my attack on her clit when I reached it, I simply kissed below her navel and moved onto her other leg, continuing the pattern. This time, as I reached her deepest part, I kissed her navel again and then moved down, letting my tongue make contact with her clit for the briefest moment.

She shuddered and grabbed at my back, balling up some of the material of my shirt in her fingers. I began licking in earnest, small darting motions in a rhythm on and around her clit. I pulled a hand from propping myself up to stroke at her inner thigh, moving it closer to where my mouth was working.

Her hands grasped at me, and she pulled my shirt up towards my head. I sat up slightly to help her get it off, taking the opportunity to get some fresh air, before diving back down under the covers.

I repositioned myself and instead of continuing the quick motions of before, I licked her slowly, pressing my tongue down firmly against her clit and using my hand to expose more of her sensitive areas to me.

Within minutes of doing this, her breathing had become ragged, and I could hear muffled moans from above the duvet. She was close and I wanted to tip her over the edge. I shuffled my body into a fully prone position, Alex's legs almost wrapped around my head, without so much as slowing down with my mouth.

With the one arm that had some freedom in this position, I placed my hand gently above her inner thigh and very delicately stroked up her body, savouring the light touch of her skin against my own.

I raised my hand higher, expecting to feel the fabric of her top at any second, but by the time I reached the firm mound of her breast, I hadn't felt it. I didn't have time to think about this further, as no sooner had I cupped her breast in my hand, she clamped her legs tight around my head and went taut.

I continued exactly what I was doing. A few seconds later her body spasmed and she pushed my head back, before her legs tightened again as she shuddered out a long moan.

I pulled my head out of under the covers and was shocked to see her topless. Her full, tight breasts were entirely on display. She still had her back pressed up against Nick, so he didn't have the view I did, but they weren't obscured from his angle at all.

I looked up at him, but he was still playing the game and pointedly ignoring us.

"Sorry Nick..." Alex said breathily, smiling wickedly at me and turning her body slightly as she talked to him.