Party of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his eyes dart towards the body on display before fixing them on the screen.

"Don't worry. I'm glad someone's having fun." He grumbled.

"You can look if you want," Alex said, still twisted to partially face him, "I know I'm not your girlfriend, but it might help."

I didn't quite understand what she meant by that, but already I had gotten over my surprise at her state and wanted to get on with the main event, so I started to pull my jeans off under the covers.

Nick shuffled around, letting us pull the duvet out from under him, using it as an excuse to gawk at Alex's tits.

"Jealous?" I sniggered at him.

"Fuck off." He said and turned away, although the smirk on his face showed that he wasn't really angry.

Alex slid down so her back was no longer pressed up against Nick's side. She laid her head on his thigh and pointedly pulled the covers to just below her tits, letting him have full view.

I positioned myself between her legs, trying to keep the duvet awkwardly covering some of us. Between this clumsy bit of manoeuvring and the events of the past couple of minutes, my cock had softened significantly. So, I decided to "show off" a bit more.

I got under the covers and once again positioned my face between Alex's thighs, kissing them delicately. After a few passes, I pressed my tongue against her vulva and gave several big licks from her opening to her clit. The feedback was immediate; she took in a breath sharply and let out a squeak.

This time I brought one of my hands up and, while licking her clit, gently pushed a finger into her. Each lick was made in time with the thrusting of my finger, gently pulling out a little before sliding it deeper into her hot wetness until eventually I felt a smooth part of her almost the other side of where my tongue was pressed.

"Oooh..." Alex murmured, the words tapering into a whimper.

I continued licking and gently pressing and depressing with my finger, keeping my finger and tongue in time with one another. Her breathing had become panting, each exhale a sound of pleasure. Her body tightened and relaxed.

I don't know how long I did this for, but my cock was rock hard once again, so I increased the tempo of my movements until she clamped her legs tight around my head, preventing me from licking anymore. Her body shook and her pussy tightened over and over on my finger.

"Ooh- god!" She said between erratically breaths.

I sat up while she was still trembling and brought my hips towards her, positioning my cock right against her opening. I pushed the head of my cock into her as her orgasm subsided and she let out a low moan. I looked up to see the pleasure in her face and saw two things I wasn't expecting.

Firstly, I was so caught up in the moment that it slipped my mind entirely that my repositioning could uncover, and had uncovered, us. The duvet had fallen to one side; letting Nick see the entirety of Alex's olive-skinned body.

Secondly, Nick was no longer playing his game. Instead, he had his right hand on one of Alex's tits. His hand was larger than mine, but still didn't cover her whole breast. The sight of another man's hand pinching my girlfriend's nipple gave me a weird feeling for a second and I stopped.

Nick had the almost empty bottle of whisky in his left hand, resting in his lap. He was looking down at Alex, mesmerised.

I looked at her and she smiled at me, reassuringly, as if to say, "it's okay", and that was enough for my smaller brain to take over again.

I grabbed her by her hips and pushed further into her, eliciting a moan, and causing her eyes to close. I slowly pushed in and out of her; deeper with each thrust, savouring the hot, tight, feeling on my cock. Each time I pushed into her, she would gasp and look into my eyes. Her pupils were large, and her cheeks were flushed bright red.

I continued pressing in and out of her. She brought her right hand up and started playing with the same breast that Nick was massaging. She moistened her fingers in her mouth and rubbed the saliva on her nipple, causing it to glisten. When she moved her hand away, Nick began to roll her nipple between his fingers, before moving his hand away to caress the rest of her ample breast.

I watched this continue while I rhythmically slid in and out of her, keeping the same pace, but still sliding a little deeper with each thrust. I thrust in particularly deeply and Alex gasped, a full moan escaping her lips.

I looked up at her expression, which changed from one of raw pleasure to one of mischief. While I continued to fuck her, I watched her take Nick's hand from her breast and move it towards her mouth, keeping her eyes on me. As it reached her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and put his index finger onto it, before lifting her head forward to take more of it into her mouth.

My balls tightened at this sight, especially when a moan caused her to open her mouth so I could see his finger covered in her saliva. She must have caught something in my expression as she closed her mouth and her cheeks tightened as she looked away from me and up at Nick.

"Ah..." He gasped, "fuck."

She giggled around his finger before taking it from her mouth and forcing it back to her breast.

"That's not fair," Nick began saying, his words coming out stilted, "I need to go."

He started shuffling, trying to get his leg out from under Alex's head.

"No," she began, speaking softly and breathily, "stay. It's ok."

"I'm going. This is too much for me." He replied, struggling to get up.

"Play with yourself." Alex moaned, her breasts bouncing gently with each of my thrusts. This seemed to catch Nick off guard, and he stopped struggling and looked down at her again. That was when I saw it.

In his effort to get up, he'd placed his drink to the side, leaving his crotch area unobscured. His trousers had a large bulge in them where his obviously hard cock was struggling to break out.

I smirked to myself and pointedly readjusted my grip on Alex's hips. I gently pulled back, almost the whole way, and pushed in again. Whatever Alex was saying cut off abruptly as she let out a gasp and swung her face back to me with an almost angry look in her eyes.

I thrust into her a few more times, enjoying the sight of her body writhing under my control and the expression on her face.

"...and it's okay?" Nick's words cut through my trance.

I realised I had stopped paying attention when I was trying to show off with Alex. Had he said something to me? I looked over to him, but his eyes were on Alex.

"Ahh... Yea- Yeah... Please." She said, words punctuated by moans. She glanced at him, before looking back at me as I continued pounding her.

I lifted her hips up, and pressed my body down onto her, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, still thrusting in and out of her. I felt her hands clench on my back, so I sped up. The effect was immediate -- her moans became more frantic and her grip on my back tightened.

"Oh- Ah... Fuck me, baby!" she cried out and wrapped her legs around me.

The new angle let me push into her fully. I felt the base of my cock meet her pelvis with every thrust. The room was filled with the noise of slapping flesh and Alex's moans.

I sucked her nipple gently, occasionally biting down extremely gently as our bodies pushed together, over and over. She was lifting her hips to meet me with every thrust now, and her moans had become almost urgent.

I focused entirely on our sex, feeling her pussy slide up and down on my cock. I grabbed her hip with one hand and helped her move back and forth. Within what felt like moments, her pussy began squeezing down on my cock she pushed my head down, almost suffocating me with her breasts.

"Aaahhhh!" a guttural moan escaped her throat.

Feeling the pleasure almost overwhelm me, I slowed down and pulled myself back up so I could look down at her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open slightly, letting out sighs of pleasure in time with our bodies. Her breasts bounced up and down on her modest frame, peachy nipples fully erect. The muscles of her stomach were just about visible with each little spasm that rocked her body.

"Fuck, dude." Nick said.

I had almost forgotten about him, so my look to him was one of surprise mixed with pride. He had not only seen Alex's gorgeous body but had seen what I got to do to it. To her.

"Thanks-" I started, almost choking on my words. His cock was in his hand mere inches away from Alex's head, and he was cranking it like there was no tomorrow.

Nick was a big guy. He was 6-foot-who-knows, and his recent manual labour work had caused his body to fill out to actually fit his height. I had seen his cock before, but it seemed like it had also grown, like the rest of him, although I knew that couldn't be true. He fit his hand around its girth easily, but it looked as though he could fit another half a hand to cover it lengthways.

A moment of panic ran through me. What would Alex do if she saw? Would she freak out? Would she enjoy it?

"Why have you stopped?" Alex asked huskily.

"I-" I began.

She pulled me down and into a kiss. I felt her pussy grinding against my pelvis which caused the blood to leave my brain and reinvigorate my cock.

After a few seconds of intense kissing and deep thrusting, I straightened up again, wanting to see her body moving to my thrusts.

I stroked the outside of her thighs, moving my hands to her hips and held her in place before thrusting into her again.

"Ahn." She let out a sound of pleasure and positioned one of her arms under her breasts, bringing them together.

I watched her tits almost flow up and down with each thrust, looking even better pressed together above her arm. Her other arm reached up and over her shoulder, towards Nick. It clamped down on his arm that was rapidly jerking up and down. She opened her eyes in confusion.

"Wha-", she said, turning her head.

With her head on his thigh, her turn put her face to face with his cock. It must have taken her a second to register what she was seeing, as she stared at it for a moment, before flinching back and down towards his knees.

"Ah- Holy shit. I... uh- didn't... think you would actually..." her voice trailed off while she stared at it. My thrusting hadn't stopped.

She suddenly jerked her hand back from his wrist.

"I told you," Nick said, "and you said 'please'."

Alex's face flushed even more than it already was, and she rubbed some stray hair plastered to her face by sweat, away. Then she looked back to me.

"Let's give him a better show, at least, baby." She smiled at me, pressing a hand to my stomach to stop me from thrusting.

"OK?" I said, a hint of question in my voice.

She lifted her legs up from around my sides and pressed them together, putting them down to my left. This put her directly facing Nick, and she must have realised what it looked like, as she scurried up and onto all fours.

In this new position, she faced towards Nick in the corner, her arse pointing towards the foot of the bed. I got onto my knees and moved around to behind her, slightly annoyed that I was so close to finishing before she made us change it up.

I got between her legs and looked down at her from above. She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned wickedly. The view wasn't as good from here as I couldn't see her tits, but her bum was cute, round and pert so I didn't mind.

I leaned over her and put my fingers to her clit, using the wetness from her pussy to delicately begin rubbing it. I used my other hand to position my cock against her as I did this.

She was still so wet that it didn't take any effort to sink my cock back into her. I slid into her fully, causing her to squeal and fall forward.

"Not so deep!" she said over her shoulder.

Instead of thrusting, I started massaging her clit with my fingers while my cock was buried inside her, pressing on it and gently putting pressure on it in a circular motion.

My other hand went to her breast and took it, squeezing and kneading it gently in rhythm with the movement of my other hand.

"Your tits feel amazing." I said into her neck.

Her response was a simple emphatic moan, as she pushed herself deeper onto my cock.

We held together like this for a few minutes, Alex's body grinding back into mine every few seconds as my fingers danced over her clit, before she let out a gasp and fell onto her front.

I felt her cunt grip me so tight that it hurt to move it. Her hand flew to mine on her clit and she pulled it away, squeezing. I laid on top of her for the moments it took her body to stop shaking.

"Fuck." She groaned into the bed, before getting onto her hands again, pushing me back.

I peeled my torso from her back and saw it glistening in sweat.

"Sorry Nick. I promised you a show and all you could see was Jack's back." She spoke.

I noticed at some point in the last few minutes, Nick had taken his trousers off entirely, leaving him in just a vest.

"You look like an idiot." I laughed at him, the sight adding to the absurdity of the situation.

"It's fucking hot in here!" he snapped back, "now let me see Alex's tits so I can finish."

Obviously, he now felt more confident in the situation and wanted a release as much as I did.

"Rude." I said, before beginning to thrust in and out of her again.

I was planning on taking her from behind, just holding her hips and doing it doggy. But she had other ideas.

As I started thrusting into her, she arched her back upwards and pressed it into me. I wrapped a hand around her, squeezing her breast with it, while covering the other with my arm. She reached back and put one of her arms around behind us, resting it on my neck.

Before I could start pushing into her in this new position, she took her other arm and forcefully pushed my arm down, off her tits.

"I said he could watch." She said, as if that was explanation.

At this point, I was so desperate to cum that I accepted the new position and held around her stomach while trying to find a good rhythm from behind. Due to the position, I couldn't pull out too much or too fast, meaning I was at an agonising slow, deep pace which wasn't enough to make me cum.

I used the arm wrapped around her stomach to try and force her down deeper onto my cock, causing her to gasp and moan each time, but not succeeding in accelerating the pace.

"Oh fuck, you're so hot," Nick started, "I've wanted to see those tits since I first saw you, but Jack got you first."

"Ah- ah- You... Ahn- Never had a chance." Alex replied to him through ragged breaths, which gave me a warm feeling inside.

"Then why did you want to see this?" Nick replied, gesturing to his cock.

"I- Ahh... Thought you could use- ahh... a release." She moaned.

Nick looked downcast at that, but his masturbating didn't slow down. I think Alex picked up on this as she slowed down.

"Cum for me... Ahhh- Nick... Please." She said in an incredibly sultry voice, between her gasps of pleasure.

"What the fuck?" I asked softly, into the back of her neck. I had never heard her talk this way before, to this extent, and definitely wasn't expecting it in front of my friend.

Her only answer was to push down deeper on my cock, causing my balls to tingle.

We continued fucking; me behind her with her body fully on display to Nick. At some point she started using her free hand to stroke herself across various parts of her body, from what I could feel.

Alex turned her head to me and kissed me.

"Shall I help him out?" she asked quietly as she pulled away.

"What?" I stammered out, glancing at Nick who was fully engrossed in playing with himself and staring at my girlfriend.

"I feel sorry for him." She shrugged.

"O...K?"

"I'll just help him out. Then I'll give you a treat." She smiled at me wickedly.

I didn't know how to respond. She knew I had shared girls with Nick before, but she was against the idea of him even being in the house while we fucked earlier. Now she was offering to toss him off?

I smiled uncertainly and nodded my consent to her, my need to finish overriding my sensibility.

A few seconds later she disengaged her arm from around my neck and I released her stomach from my grasp, allowing her to flow forward onto her hands. My first thought was jubilation that I could fuck her properly now, and I raised one of my legs from my knee and onto my foot, putting me in a kneeling position behind her.

I grabbed her hips and increased the pace of my thrusting.

The slap of skin against skin got louder and faster and Alex's moans got louder. Her arse bounced back against me with every thrust, a ripple running across it to her back, where her waist pulled in.

I slammed back and forth, pushing almost as deeply as I could get into her. Her heart shaped bum rippled with each thrust, entrancing me.

I noticed something was different as Alex's moans had changed, becoming more muffled as if she had her head in the covers again, so I grinned at my own prowess. Then I looked up from her hips.

Nick had taken his vest off as well, leaving him as naked as the rest of us. I was probably about my fittest at this point; my muscles were defined, and my build was wide and "fit" but it wasn't muscular. Nick's bare torso put me to shame -- his stomach wasn't flat, but actively muscular as if he was tensing it.

One of Alex's hands was caressing his abs, leaving her other arm to support her. She had gone down to her elbow, leaving her body slanted upwards towards me and blocking Nick's crotch area from my view. His right arm jutted out from his side, to under Alex, probably groping her tits again.

The scene in front of me took a second to compute. Alex said she was going to give Nick a hand, but she had her left hand on his stomach and her right arm was keeping her propped up -- the hand out of view somewhere near her head. Nick wasn't jerking off anymore because he was groping her.

I noticed that her head was moving to a different rhythm to her body, almost imperceptibly.

Nick noticed my pace decreasing and looked up at me.

I looked over at him and he mouthed something to me, but I couldn't understand it. The alcohol, the desire, and the shock all seemed to weigh down on my mind. Was my girlfriend sucking my best friend's cock right in front of me?

I nodded shakily at him and moved my gaze back to Alex.

I stopped thrusting and watched. Her head continued to bob up and down and her right arm seemed to be moving too, although her hand was out of my view. Now the sounds of sex had died down, I could hear the wet noises coming from the other side of the bed.

There was a popping sound and Alex turned her head to me, saliva trailing from the side of her mouth. The pupils of her eyes were hugely dilated, and her cheeks were almost glowing red, instead of her usual olive colour.

"Don't stop, baby. I'm close!" She demanded, before seeing my expression, "I said I'd help him out!"

She smiled wickedly and turned away from me. A moment later, her head resumed bobbing up and down, and the noise of slurping and skin slapping together continued louder and more obvious than before.

"Oh fuck..." Nick moaned.

My head was swimming. My stomach felt hollow, and I could feel my blood coursing through my body. But my cock was rock hard.

I resumed my kneeling position behind Alex, grabbing her hips, and slammed into her. I was rewarded immediately by a muffled yelp, so I continued my assault.

This time, I watched Alex carefully instead of focussing on my own release.

She had turned her face to Nick, putting her head sideways, and it looked like she was slowly shaking her head at him. She moved further and I saw the tip of his cock poking out next to her cheek. She had wrapped her mouth sideways around his cock and was sliding up and down it.