Party of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw precum dribble from the tip of his cock but a moment later Alex had slid her head up and around it again so that it was inside her mouth. It looked like her arm was moving now, doing the work while her mouth worked on the tip.

"Oh! Fuck me..." Nick moaned, "You're so fucking good at this."

She didn't respond, but a muffled moan escaped her lips.

"It feels so good when you moan on my cock like that." He continued.

I didn't like the way he was talking to my girlfriend. We only really ever talked dirty when we were really horny or drunk, and it was mainly led by her. To hear someone else talking about my girlfriend like a slut gave me a pit in my stomach. Although it seemed Alex was enjoying it.

"Take it all." Nick moaned.

I increased my pace, causing Alex to gasp then cough and pull up.

"Jack!" She snapped, but I continued.

"Ahh... Oh god..." Her words trailed off.

After a few moments of thrusting, Alex pushed her face down onto Nick's thigh, no longer sucking his cock. I noticed she still held it in her hand though, her other hand clawing at his ab muscles.

Nick took his hand from her breast and joined it with hers on his cock, masturbating right in front of her face.

"That's right. Take it like the slut you are." He groaned.

Alex's moans got louder at this.

"I bet you've never had two cocks like this before, have you?" He continued and Alex moaned out something that could have been "no".

She was gasping now and almost screaming with pleasure, collapsed on Nick's thighs. I slammed into her, the sound of flesh on flesh amplified by our sweat.

"Are you enjoying this, slut?" Nick growled, his hand urgently sliding up and down his cock.

"Ah--Uh huh-" Alex moaned.

I could feel the end coming. I was so close!

"Do you want to feel it inside you?" Nick's words barely registered, as I was so close.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Alex screamed.

I thrusted relentlessly. Alex scrunched up her face and squeezed Nick's abs, leaving subtle scratches on his skin. Her other hand let go of his cock and grabbed a pillow, pulling it to her face. Her body spasmed and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

The tightness was deadening and even though I was moments from finishing, I had to stop for fear of tearing something.

I watched Alex's body stop shaking and she pulled forward, off me and onto the bed, gently collapsing.

Nick had stopped stroking his cock now and was grinning like a madman.

I sat back on my feet for a moment, before Alex rolled onto her back.

"I want you to finish on my tits," she said to us, "I... need a break..."

"What about my treat?" I almost whined.

"I said you'd get it when I finished Nick off." She said dismissively, getting onto her knees.

She beckoned and we stood over her.

I felt dwarfed standing next to Nick. I was taller than average, and I wasn't unfit, but he was tall and muscular. I looked at him and grimaced, to which he gave a half smile, then looked down at Alex.

"Hah, I didn't think there would be this much of a difference." She chuckled up at us.

I immediately felt jealous and emasculated until her next words.

"Looking at you, I would have thought you'd be bigger." She said, looking up at Nick.

I looked down. She had our cocks in her hands. Her hand easily wrapped around his, her thumb passing the fingers on the other side. Even though she was rubbing it up and down, it looked like both of her hands probably wouldn't fit on it at the same time.

In her other hand, my cock stood to attention. Her fingers just about touched her thumb on the other side. She wasn't stroking mine, just holding it, but it could easily have fit both of her hands on it, with room for more.

"That's a fucking monster." Nick said to me. Words that echo around my head still to this day.

Feeling smug and having renewed confidence, I looked up at him and said "Nah, mine's barely above average. I think I know why your girlfriend cheated on you."

His crestfallen look gave way to a grin and we both laughed. I had no reason to feel insecure; I had showed him the pleasure I could give to a girl in the past and had reminded him again today. He seemed to just be happy he was getting a blowjob.

Alex started stroking my cock as she moved on to sucking his. Seeing her with his cock in her mouth properly was a bit of a shock, and it gave me the same strange feeling in my stomach I had before, and my cock was so hard that it was aching.

Her mouth formed a perfect seal over his cock with her hand just in front of it. She rapidly moved them up and down on his cock, making it disappear each time she went down. She stroked my cock in her other hand with the same motion.

After about a minute of bobbing up and down on his cock, she looked up at him, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. She positioned the tip of his cock on her tongue and stroked the shaft up and down while keeping eye contact with him. She stopped stroking my cock and placed her other hand on his balls, cupping them and stroking them.

Occasionally, she would close her mouth over his cock and take it all in, using her hand to stop it from going too deep.

I just stood there watching, my cock in my hands.

"Do I get a turn?" I asked, with a laugh as if joking.

"I shaim im finsh himmm firshh" she said, looking up at me but not taking her mouth off his cock.

I reluctantly continued stroking myself, watching the spectacle.

Eventually, Alex took his cock out of her mouth and moved closer to Nick. She lifted his cock up and wrapped her lips around the base of it, moving to the balls.

"Ooohooo!" Nick vocalised, the sound of fear mixing with the sound of pleasure, "be careful!"

I watch her take his balls into her mouth while she rapidly stroked his cock over her face.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She asked up at Nick, "Please cum for me, baby."

The feeling in my stomach worsened, but my cock was rock solid.

"I can't cum from this," Nick said, pleasure spiking his words, "I can't cum from blowjobs."

Alex slowly stopped what she was doing, "You've never had one from me before."

"Nobody has made me cum that way before. You won't be able to. I'll have to finish myself." Nick looked apologetic.

Alex bobbed her head up and down on his cock a few more times before turning to me.

"You hear that baby. I can't finish him off, so I can't give you your treat." She looked at me wickedly.

"Just finish me off. I can't handle it anymore." I replied honestly. I didn't care about the treat, I just needed to finish.

She returned her attention to me, while Nick played with himself.

She grasped my cock in both hands and immediately placed the head in her mouth, opening wide to accommodate it.

"Fuck... Baby..." I moaned.

Then she began to slide up and down on it. It felt like heaven. Her mouth and tongue worked the head while her hands worked the shaft and occasionally the balls.

I looked down at her, but she was engrossed in her work and didn't look up. Her head bobbing up and down in time with her hands.

"I'm so close..." I groaned.

She moved her head to under my cock and took my balls in her mouth, stroking the tip of my cock with wet hands.

"Um fu ee aaei" she said through her mouthful.

I could feel the pleasure building in my balls, which were tightening now. She took her mouth off my balls and licked around the head of my cock.

"I promised I'd make you both cum." She said, but I was focusing intently on the pleasure, "so I'm going to help Nick finish, okay?"

"Fuck, Alex. I'm so close. Don't stop" I managed to stammer out.

She took my cock into her mouth fully, sucking it gently, before taking it out and positioning it on her tongue.

"Okay baby? Can I?" She asked.

"Yes! Finish me..." I said, the need to cum taking over my whole body.

"Thank you, baby." Alex said, speeding up her hand motion and pulling back as I tipped over the edge. I did briefly wonder how she knew that I was about to finish.

She leaned back and pressed her tits together with her other arm, not stopping the motion of the hand on my cock. My balls tightened and my cock stiffened and spasmed. I felt a jolt of pleasure run through what felt like my whole body as I came.

She coaxed all of the cum out and onto her tits, letting it pool in the channel between them. Once the cum had finished shooting, she put my cock into her mouth again and ran her tongue around the tip, sucking the last of it gently out.

As soon as she let go, I collapsed down onto the bed. My energy drained.

"Oh fuck." I groaned, "I really fucking needed that."

"Baby, I'm going to finish Nick now." She said softly.