Party of Three Ch. 02 - Early Hours

Story Info
My girlfriend might be taking our first threesome too far
7.1k words
4.47
22.2k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just completed a difficult semester at university and returned home for the holidays. The first weekend of my return was met with an empty house and so I, inevitably, tried to arrange a party to kick off the holiday. Unfortunately for me, most of my friends were also in various stages of returning home for the holidays and were unable to come.

This resulted in an intimate gathering with just my best friend, my girlfriend and way too much to drink.

My girlfriend: Alex, was around the same age as me. She had taken a different path in life, opting to skip university and head straight into the workforce, meaning we didn't need to try the whole super long-distance thing. She had bronze skin, hair that reached past her shoulders and light brown eyes. Her body was toned, but not skinny or muscular, and she liked to show it off. Her breasts were large and firm and looked bigger because of her smaller frame. She was always nice to me, but some of my friends and family found her rude and abrasive, something which I never really saw.

Nick, my best friend at the time, was a tall guy who was edging towards "skinnyfat" in our youth. Since I last saw him, he had taken up a job in manual labour, which had cut the fat from him and bulked him up. Where before he could have been accurately compared to a scarecrow; with his unkept straw-brown hair, narrow figure, and long limbs, he could now probably pass as a catalogue model. His brown hair was shorter and less unkept now, the fringe not obscuring his blue eyes at all.

As for myself, I was naturally fit but never really capitalised on it, leaving me as broad and lithe, but not actually muscular. I was taller than Alex by a head or so, but shorter than Nick also by a head or so -- slightly taller than average but not enough to consider myself tall.

I had picked my friends up early and returned home with a bounty of booze and snacks. We'd spent the day catching up, watching movies, playing games, and drinking way more than we had any right to. I had noticed that Alex had observed the changes in Nick as much as I had -- lingering with hugs, commenting on his growth and, where before she mocked him more for his general dopiness, she was now almost complimentary to him.

Because we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, Alex and I were desperate to get it on, and throughout the day attempted a few times, always to get stopped or almost caught by Nick.

At some point, Nick dropped the bombshell that his long-term, long-distance girlfriend had cheated on him and then dumped him within the last week or so. This revelation, coupled with our increasing inebriation, frustration, and a hint of guilt for not knowing about Nick's situation gave Alex the idea to "let him have a show" to watch us fuck, to which I acquiesced -- not a choice being driven by the brain in my head.

It had started fine; We began under the covers so Nick could only see and hear certain things while he played games next to us. We got more into it and more affected by the drink and thus the covers came off, letting Nick see more than I was expecting so soon.

At some point during the fun, Alex was so turned on she let Nick touch her instead of just watching. This drove him to the edge and she encouraged him to masturbate so he wouldn't storm out. I was still being full driven by my hind brain, so I consented. After all, she was my girlfriend, and I was proud of the show I was putting on. This did cause a strange pang in my stomach, but I was drunk and having fun.

Eventually, overcome by our primal desires and our inhibitions washed away by the alcohol; we decided to let Alex help Nick finish. Seeing her with another cock in her mouth was hot, but amplified the strange feeling in my stomach.

After a while of taking me, while trying to get Nick to cum, Alex decided she needed a break and tried to finish us both off with her hands and mouth.

It was at this point that Nick revealed that he had never cum from a blowjob before and didn't think he was about to start now. I think Alex's pride was hurt by this; promises were made to finish him off that night and, from personal experience, she was amazing at giving head.

Extremely frustrated, I let her finish me off quickly so she could focus on Nick. Collapsing in relief and release, this is where the story continues.

***

"Oh fuck." I groaned. "I really fucking needed that."

"Baby, I'm going to finish Nick now." she said softly.

I let out a noise of acknowledgement, still reeling from the immense relief and aftershocks of the pleasure running through me.

I felt movement on the bed as Alex laid down gently and Nick moved over towards her, kneeling next to her head.

"Jack, can you get me something to clean up with?" Alex said, a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Yeah man," Nick cut in. "You've made a mess of her."

Hearing Nick reminded me that he was there and what was happening. Now I had finished, and my desire was tamped down, I felt less confident about the situation; the pit in my stomach suddenly reasserted itself.

I sat up and looked over at them. Alex was laying back on the bed, her head angled upwards on the pillows while one of her arms wrapped tightly around her breasts to keep the cum that was between them from leaking off and onto the bed. Nick was on his knees next to her head, the pillows discarded elsewhere on the bed. He was using one of his hands to lean over her and the other to tug his cock over her face almost violently.

I fought with myself about whether to watch him finish, or to go and get something to clean Alex up with immediately. My mind warred with whether it would be hot or weird and whether it would be weirder for it to happen without me there. While I was deciding, I noticed that Alex's other hand had moved towards her gleaming pussy.

"Please cum for me." She said sweetly up at Nick, a hint of pleasure in her voice from where she now played with herself.

She looked away from him and made eye contact with me. Her eyes were almost glittering, her pupils dilated, dark and large.

"This is going to leak onto the bed if you don't hurry!" She said, keeping her eyes on me.

"Sorry... Yeah..." I said and stood slowly.

From what Nick had said before, I would probably have a few minutes before he finished anyway. I had no doubt that he wouldn't be able to contend with Alex's mouth.

I left the bedroom and proceeded to the bathroom next door, letting the bedroom door close behind me as I stepped into the hallway. My feelings were in a bit of disarray now; the alcohol was causing my thoughts to be hazy, and the sudden lack of desire was beginning to uncloud my mind to the situation. My girlfriend was sucking my friend's cock. What's more, he had been talking dirty to her and calling her filthy names. How would they be able to interact in future? How would I be able to look at either of them the same?

***

I realised, with a start, that I had been washing myself off for a few minutes and had left them alone. My girlfriend was blowing my friend and I wasn't even there to watch. What the hell was wrong with me... Was this the line between cheating and just having fun?

I dried myself off, grabbed a handful of tissue paper and a pack of wet wipes and stumbled out of the bathroom. The bedroom door was closed in front of me and as I grabbed the handle, I heard the heard the wet noises coming from within.

I braced myself, as they clearly weren't finished yet, and opened the door.

They had changed position. Alex was laying horizontally across the bed, her head almost hanging off the side directly facing the door. She moaned and looked up at me, pleasure written plainly across her face. Her eyes opened fully and immediately focused on mine. They widened, as if in surprise, before her face flushed and she smiled almost apologetically at me.

Further down her body her breasts, now gripped in both arms -- pushing them together and enhancing their shape, bounced up and down. The cum on them glistening less than when I left and slowly leaking downwards, towards her neck.

Her stomach was pointing upwards at an angle, the muscles beneath her skin were visible and the skin was slick with sweat. Her legs were spread widely, angled up and down to where her feet were placed either side of Nick.

His large hands were on her hips, holding her up and off the bed slightly as he kneeled in between her legs and plunged into her over and over.

I grasped for words but couldn't reach anything. My stomach felt hollow, and my mind reeled from a mix of drunkenness and shock. The sight of the big guy holding up my girlfriend and using her was somehow obscene, absurd, and erotic all at once. His muscular arms didn't seem to have any trouble holding her up as he rapidly thrust in and out of her.

"Wh-" I started, before a moan of pleasure interrupted my thought.

I looked down at Alex, as the noise escaped her mouth.

She looked right up at me with almost the same mixture of emotions on her face as before. The surprise seemed gone, but the arousal was clear -- her pupils were dilated widely, and her cheeks were flushed bright pink. There was something new on her face too, although the signs of pleasure were there, her expression was odd.

I watched, mesmerised, as her body bounced towards and away from me in the periphery, our eyes locked together. Her face was almost taut, her mouth hanging slightly open other than where she seemed to be biting down on her lip. Her eyes seemed to be struggling to stay open and her eyebrows twitched up and down each time she did.

Her eyes tightly closed, and her lips parted. Her head pressed backwards and down into the side of the bed, and she let out a gasp of pleasure.

"What's going on?" I asked, my shock broken.

Nick stopped and looked up from Alex as I lifted my gaze to him.

"You sure this is ok?" He asked, looking at me with a hint of concern.

Alex cut in before I could respond.

"Thanks baby, give me those." She reached out, taking the tissues from my hand and began cleaning herself. "I thought it would be easier to finish Nick quickly this way, but it looks like you might want to carry on."

I followed her glance to my cock, which had hardened again without my noticing.

"Yeah..." I stuttered. "I didn't think-"

As Alex threw the handful of tissues into the bin beside me, she let out a squeal to the sound of flesh on flesh. Nick had clearly decided they had my consent to continue and had begun thrusting again.

The pit in my stomach conflicted with the feelings in my cock. It had become so hard that it was aching, but I couldn't get over what was happening in front of me. Was Alex cheating on me right in front of me? Where did the line get drawn?

Alex's breasts glistened from where the residue of the wet wipes remained, catching the light with every little bounce. I looked to her face again, seeing the same strange expression as before, before she smirked and turned away to look at Nick.

One of her hands caressed her breasts, pushing them together and keeping them from flapping wildly, while the other reached out to stroke Nick's abs, occasionally grabbing at his hip.

I watched for a moment, feeling like a third wheel to my own girlfriend as they were engrossed in each other, before stepping further into the room and closing the door behind me.

"Oh... Fuck." Alex let out a breathy moan, elongating the words into a sigh of pleasure. Nick was clearly not holding back at this point, ploughing into her almost as desperately as he was cranking his hand earlier.

Each slap of flesh was accompanied by a stilted moan from Alex, as if they were surprising her each time.

I moved towards her, my dick in hand, hoping to push it into her mouth. Her head was still angled towards Nick, and in my conflicted, drunk, state, I couldn't decide on how to get her attention, so I simply sat on the bed next to her.

I could see Alex's face again from this angle and as Nick continued thrusting into my girlfriend, I saw her mouth hanging open with her expression somewhere between extreme concentration and almost looking sleepy.

I watched her body rhythmically moving back and forth in time with the thrusts. Her hand caressed her breasts, where her nipples seemed to be as hard as steel, although this looked to be more for Nick's benefit than her own.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hot." Nick growled, his pace increasing.

Alex didn't answer, but a moan escaped her lips and she smiled.

I decided I had had enough of being a spectator, so got onto my knees and faced Alex. I reached towards her head, in order to pull it towards my cock. She suddenly turned to me - her mouth and eyes wide, as if a caricature of surprise. Her neck muscles strained, and I looked down to see her stomach muscles pulsing and becoming well defined for a handful of breaths several times.

"So-" Whatever she was about to say to me got lost in a loud moan that seemed to wrack her body.

Nick slowed down and I watched them both take several gasping breaths.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Almost..." Nick said between breaths, a sly smile on his face. "Almost there."

"Then why have you stopped?" I almost growled at him.

"I need to change position." Alex cut in, pushing herself backwards, away from him.

As she slid off his cock, I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Hey, where's the condom?" I asked, feeling the anger and frustration building.

"Don't worry baby. I knew your ones would be too big for him and I wanted to finish him quickly." Alex said with a shrug, getting onto all fours on the bed.

"Get over here." She continued, pulling me down in front of her.

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous, considering..."

"Don't worry about it now, okay. We've started now. It'll be over in a few minutes, and I can give you that treat now that you're ready to go again."

"I thought you wanted to stop anyway. Isn't that why you wanted us to finish?"

Her response was to simply push her mouth down over the head of my cock, muffling whatever she was saying.

She took my shaft in one hand, the other hand holding her up, and began stroking it up and down.

"Oh my god, you're so hard!" She laughed, before wrapping her lips around my cock again.

I watched her bob up and down on the head of my cock, her hand following her lips perfectly in sync. After a few passes, she let out a moan that was muffled by her mouthful. And then another. Each time she took me deeper into her mouth, she let out a moan.

I heard the sound of slapping and looked up to see Nick positioned behind Alex, his hands on her hips, thrusting back and forth perfectly in time with the movements of her mouth on me.

The sounds escaping her throat changed the way the blowjob felt, adding a texture to it that enhanced the way it felt. Each time she moaned with the head of my cock in her mouth sent tingles straight through me. The rage and jealousy I felt rising before had been utterly washed away simply by the pleasure she was giving to me.

Alex pulled her mouth away from my cock to moan, and then smiled at me naughtily, her expression a mix between embarrassed and horny that I hadn't seen before. She adjusted the arm she was leaning on and then placed the tip of my cock in her mouth again.

Instead of stretching her mouth over more of it this time, she simply started pumping her other hand up and down, stroking my shaft. Beyond her hand, I saw her tits swinging gently to-and-fro, towards me and away from me, her nipples occasionally grazing the bedcovers below.

The reminder of what was happening to her brought a pit to my stomach again and I could suddenly hear clearly the wet slapping of Nick pushing into her, his ragged breathing just audible between Alex's gasps and moans.

I tore my gaze away from the sight. As erotic as it looked, it also brought a made me feel something like nausea.

"Fuck... Does it feel that good?" Alex said softly, taking my cock from her mouth. "You're rock hard again."

She tilted her head and began running her lips up and down my cock, licking around the head and causing a feeling so sensitive it bordered on pain. As she continued doing this, she became more and more gentle in her movement, slowing down the licking and stroking almost lethargically.

In contrast to that, her breasts were now swaying wildly, and her occasional moans had been replaced by short sharp sighs with each breath she took.

She pushed her face to the base of my cock, continuing to stroke the rest of it above her. I felt, more than heard, her say something as she made eye contact from below my cock before pushing her face into my thigh, her upper body pushing flat onto the bed between my legs, leaving her bum angled up towards Nick.

Her back and buttocks formed a heart shape that rippled in Nick's grasp with each of his thrusts. With a hand on each side of her, he seemed to be both lifting her up and holding her in place while he slammed into her.

It was rare for me to be "rough" with Alex. She had to be in the right state and position for me to lose control, otherwise it would often hurt her or at least cause her to be sore for a few days afterwards. One of the reasons I believed we had stopped earlier was because I thought I'd let loose on her a bit more than usual.

This made the scene before my eyes all the more outrageous.

Nick was plunging into her like some sort of mating animal. The sight of him swaying back and forth at such a high speed could have been comical in other circumstances. He held Alex's hips in place while rapidly gyrating back and forth. Her bum rippled with every slap of skin against it, sending small waves to her lower back.

Her body was angled down into me, her face pressed into my thigh with my cock pushed up against it with her other hand. A hand that had stopped stroking and gripped tight. The noises escaping her were muffled by my body, but there was no mistaking them as anything other than pleasure.

Alex grasped with her other hand, grabbing a fistful of duvet and scrunching it up. She tilted her face out from my thigh and a stilted cry escaped her mouth, reverberating with each sharp exhale of breath before resolving into words.

"-Oh fuck. Fuck fuck. Oh!" Alex gasped, her cheeks glowing a furious red and her eyes tightly screwed shut.

"I think we should sto-" I started, the excuse that Nick might be hurting her at the forefront of my mind.

"No!" Alex cut in. "Fuck me. Fuck me... Close-"

Nick pulled her backwards, lifting her bum higher and pulling her face from my body to between my legs. Her breasts spilled out from where they were pressed beneath her a little on each side and jiggled with every impact.

I assumed Alex could feel Nick getting close and didn't want to interrupt him so we could finish quickly. I mean, she was only letting him fuck her as a quick way to get him to finish.

Nick slammed into her, her rear looking small up against him. His abs were soaked in sweat that glistened each time he pulled back. It still looked as though he was tensing his whole body, the way the muscles stood out with Alex in his arms.

The rapid sound of flesh on flesh continued as Alex took her hand from my cock entirely and used it to pull some bedcovers to her face.

I sat up and pulled my legs closer to me, feeling awkward now that I was sitting naked, effectively alone, in front of them.

Alex let out a loud noise, muffled by the covers pulled into her face and the hand that was previously grasping the covers to her side snapped out behind her, straight and tense, before shakily moving towards her ribs and what was exposed of her breast. Her lower back arched spasmodically a handful of times, disrupting the rhythmic slapping.

"Oh fuck..." Nick growled.

I watched them both slow down; Nick's grasp on Alex lessening, lowering her closer to the bed. A surge of panic went through my mind that he'd just cum inside her, which battled with the feeling of relief that it was now over.

12