Party of Three Ch. 02 - Early Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just?" I asked, looking at Nick.

"No." he laughed, sending a jolt of something into my stomach. "I just made her cum on me and it was too tight to continue."

"What?" I began, my mind racing at his blunt statement.

Wasn't he about to cum? That's why Alex let him treat her like this just then, I thought. He couldn't have given her an orgasm like that, she hates being treated so roughly.

"Sorry baby," Alex interrupted my train of thought. "I thought he was about to finish... But I can give you that treat now while he finishes."

Alex pushed her body up from where it was pressed against the bed before and beckoned me closed. I lowered myself down, letting my legs out to either side of her again.

She lethargically took my cock in one hand and began licking it up and down as her tits began to sway again from the impacts from behind her.

Within a minute or so, my cock was coated in her saliva, her blowjob being messier and more lethargic than usual.

She pulled forward and beckoned me into an awkward kiss, before pushing me back down against the bed. I noticed that she had pulled Nick forward with her other hand, not letting him stop fucking her for a moment.

Now she was positioned slightly too high on my body to do more than suck the absolute tip of my cock if she bent her head, but the feeling of her breasts caressing my hips with each swing was an exciting new sensation.

"Here's your treat, baby." Alex said, before angling her head downwards and obscuring my view.

I saw her arm fumble a bit, but immediately felt a warm, wet softness engulf my cock. Alex had used the hand that was previously stroking me to position my cock by her chest, where she had then pushed her arm across her tits to enclose my cock within them.

She looked up at me and bit her lip, before smiling coyly.

The natural rhythm of her body being pushed and pulled by Nick caused her slick breasts to slide up and down on my cock. It felt like my whole dick was in a mouth, every inch being gently caressed by cheeks and tongue.

"Oh Jesus!" I said, looking down past Alex's face to see my cock barely visible between her tits, before the pleasure overwhelmed me and I flung my head back into the pillows behind me, my muscles spasming.

"Holy shit, you can do that?" Nick asked after a while, obviously only understanding what was happening now. "I've only seen it in porn. It must feel so good."

I couldn't trust myself to respond; the feeling of her tits sliding up and down the sensitive areas of my glans causing a pleasure that bordered on pain, wouldn't give me the control to speak properly.

"Yeah, it's his favourite." Alex stated in an exhalation between a laugh and a moan. "And he deserves a treat for this."

"It looks like it's fucking intense." He responded.

I looked back up at them, the motion had slowed enough for me to control myself a bit better at this point.

"You wouldn't believe it." I managed to slur out.

Nick sped up again, and Alex turned her face back to me, her eyes cloudy and her mouth slack for a moment before she blinked and smiled at me, a gasp of pleasure causing her to blush again.

***

After some time, the pleasure stopped being overwhelming and I managed to focus enough to look up at Alex again. I noticed her grip on her tits was looser now, my cock was still between them, but being held in by her wrist, rather than the pressure of her breasts being pushed together. The hand that was previously pushing the breasts together was now squeezing one instead.

I looked up from this and saw her eyes gently closed and her mouth gaping slightly open, with sharp quick breaths escaping from between her lips.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes snapped open, and I saw her dilated pupils begin to contract. Her mouth snapped shut and became a smile, the flush in her cheeks increasing.

"Yeah." She said through clenched teeth and leaned her head down to lick the tip of my cock.

This felt like it had gone on for too long. I thought the point of this was to get Nick off quickly.

"Are you close yet?" I asked him, feeling foolish and a little weird at asking the question.

"Almost... Done." He replied, a shit-eating grin on his face. "Do you want me to hurry?"

"Yeah, I mean, Alex is getting tired... And..." I trailed off, not knowing what I was saying.

"Well, I think I need to see those sexy tits then." Nick said, pulling back and standing up. His cock was slick with juices down to its almost hairless base.

"Fine." Alex said, shrugging at me with an apologetic smile.

I shuffled to the side as Alex moved away from me. She laid on her back in the centre of the bed, her head slightly below where the pillows would usually have been.

"Jack." She said, gesturing for me to move with her head.

I shuffled to her, kneeling next to her face, but her head was too low to comfortably reach my cock. I turned to look for a pillow to place under her as she took the base of my cock in her left hand.

Alex was completely saturated with sweat. Her hair was pushed back, except where it was plastered to her flushed face. Her breasts pulled to the sides of her chest, shining with a mix of the various fluids they were coated with, and her peachy nipples poked out; hard yet soft. Her stomach rose and fell slightly with each breath, occasionally showing the outline of her muscles beneath the skin.

My eyes continued down her body, to where Nick was positioning himself between her legs. His cock stood long and hard a hand's width away from her pink and smooth vulva.

I froze, forgetting about the pillow, to watch as he pushed into her. His cock's head pushed up against her for a split second before it slid into her, and she let out a gasp. As his cock disappeared into her, her thigh moved up to block my view, shaking me out of my reverie.

I pulled back and leaned over to reach down for a pillow before turning back to face them.

Nick had already started in earnest, his hands were groping and pawing at her breasts while he fucked her. The sound of their skin clapping together was sticky and rhythmic, slapping together two or three times a second.

"Oh fuck, do you like that?" Alex asked up at him, exaggerating her voice in a way I hadn't heard before. "Do you like seeing my tits bounce as you fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah!" He replied. "I love your fucking tits."

"Oh, watch them bounce! Ah- Oh fuck!" She moaned.

As I resumed my position by her head, I watched Nick bend down to take her right nipple into his mouth, his body contorting to reach. The sight, on top of the weird dirty talk Alex was uttering would have been comedic if it wasn't for the rest of the situation.

Alex looked up at me and smiled, taking the pillow and adjusting it under her head.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good, Nick." She smirked at me before opening her mouth.

I accepted the invitation and let her take it inside. She let out a loud moan before pulling me closer and closing her mouth around the head of my cock.

I felt her tongue swirling around the head of my cock, while she stroked the top half gently in her hand. Every now and then she would take it out and moan. I noticed that at some point she had taken her other hand and had it running through the hair on the back of Nick's head as he ravaged her breasts with his mouth and hands.

Alex let out a moan and let my cock slip out of her mouth. She continued stroking it, but turned her head and held it above her mouth instead of taking it back in.

"Ah..." Alex moaned. "Keep..."

"You like that?" Nick said, more than asked.

"Yeah..." She replied, her voice not quite keeping the exaggerated tone it had earlier.

Nick pulled back, away from her tits and grabbed her legs.

"Ah! What-?" Alex began, but Nick answered by pushing himself forward and pushing her legs back towards her and coming down on top of her.

I reflexively sat back, to stop my cock from slapping into him. He had splayed Alex's legs out; her thighs were pressed up against him, but her calves were out to the sides, pushing against his upper arms and shoulders. Alex had almost been rolled up, her mid-to-upper back and neck being the only parts of her still against the bed.

Her left arm still stuck out from their tangled bodies; the hand gently wrapped around my cock still. Her other hand was grasping Nick's back tightly.

"Take it." Nick commanded and began thumping into her.

The slapping noises from before became louder, deeper and slower in time with Nick rising and falling on top of Alex.

"Oh my god!" Alex moaned. "Oh- oh- ahn- ooh- ah..."

Her moans and gasps came out in perfect time with the pressing of their bodies together.

Their entanglement continued while I sat to the side with only Alex's hand for company. When she removed that to grasp his upper arm, I decided this was too much.

"Come on, Nick... Let's finish and go to bed." I said, hoping it would magically make him finish.

"No!" Alex practically screamed. "Almost- ahhhh... He's- almost there."

Nick looked over at me and grinned.

He turned his face back to her and continued thrusting. Alex's legs bounced with each impact, her feet rebounding off his shoulders.

"Oh god!" She squealed. "Keep- ahhhh!"

He sped up at this encouragement, jackhammering up and down.

"Oh god oh god ohgodohgod-" Alex moaned, her words trailing off.

"You want to cum?" Nick asked gruffly.

"Yes!" Alex responded eagerly, her voice at fever pitch.

I didn't like what I was hearing. I'd never had a problem getting Alex to orgasm, but I really didn't like hearing another guy try to do the same...

Nick continued to rapidly press down on her, her splayed limbs writhing in response.

Moments later, Nick slowed down, panting, and Alex's moans died down.

"What's wrong?" She asked, as Nick sat back and let her legs drop.

"Didn't you cum?" He asked in response.

I watched her tilt her head in confusion before several expressions flew across her face in quick succession and she glanced at me.

"Ah... Yeah." She said, smiling warmly at him. "You were amazing."

I laughed internally at this and was about to, again, tell him to finish, but Alex interrupted me.

"Are you close yet? I really want you to cum for me." Her voice had taken on some of the sultry tone it had earlier.

"Ah... Well..." Nick began. "I haven't actually... I can't, erm..."

I looked at him waiting for him to get his words out. Evidently Alex was also confused.

"What?" She not quite snapped. "You can't what?"

Nick grinned again, almost shyly.

"I've never cum from sex..."

***

I felt like I was going to explode with anger.

"You-" I began, my voice raised.

"Then... What..." Alex said at the same time.

"But I bet," Nick cut us both off, "that I'd cum from what you did to Jack earlier?"

His words, although phrased as a statement, were a question. A question that I would answer with a firm 'no'.

"Nick... I don't think you deserve it." Alex said. "I let you fuck me because you implied it would help you finish quickly."

"You loved it." Nick responded; the cockiness evident in his words.

"Look, man. Alex and I are going to fuck now." I said, getting impatient. "We've done this much, so you can stay, but the night is coming to an end."

"Nah man, I'm not done. And obviously she isn't either."

"Nick..." Alex said. "Come here."

Alex pulled me further onto the bed and pushed me down with one hand, turning away from me as she lifted her leg across me.

I helped her lower herself onto me slowly. Her pussy was still slick and excited, so she easily slid most of the way down with a sigh.

"Oh, fuck baby." She moaned, looking over her shoulder at me. "I forgot how you fill me..."

I grabbed her hips gently as she started to ride me. I would rather have seen her tits bounce up and down, but the feeling was so good that I couldn't complain.

Nick stepped towards her, looking somehow simultaneously unsure and cocky at the same time.

"Come here." Alex said, between moans, reaching out to guide him towards her face.

She started riding me sensually, taking all of me into her and let out a gasp. Then she began to slide gently back and forth, only lifting and lowering softly. Her back was arched and from what I could see, her left hand was caressing her body in front of Nick.

"I need you to cum for me, Nicky." She begged; her voice ragged between the exaggerated moans. "You can use my mouth, but I need your cum."

Nick didn't hesitate. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face towards his cock as he stood over her.

"Yes, give it to me!" Alex managed to get out before her mouth was filled.

Her head was beneath his cock, pushed against his balls from what I could see, while he frantically jerked the tip of his penis.

"Suck my balls." Nick gasped. "Slut."

She pulled back against the hand holding her in place and looked up at him. I saw her tongue dart out and dance along the underside of his cock before he pushed her back towards his balls.

She continued grinding on me and moaning, both actions punctuated by the wet sounds that accompanied such acts.

I saw her hand leave the back of Nick, where it had steered him towards her, and move towards her face. She pushed Nick's hand from the back of her head, then gently took his balls in her hand. I heard her moan and make a sucking Noise and Nick let out a gasp. Evidently, she really was sucking his balls.

Eventually, Nick's occasional gasps became outright moans and Alex's grinding sped up.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I heard Alex ask.

She was looking up at him, the absolute base of his cock in her hand, his balls millimetres from her mouth.

Nick didn't respond, but his errant hand, that had been groping Alex's bouncing tits was pulled away as he stood up straight and moaned.

He bowed his legs again, his cock inches above Alex's face. She stopped bouncing and rose up, my cock still inside her, to place his balls in her mouth again.

"Give me your cum." She demanded, his balls leaving her mouth with a pop. "I want to swallow your hot cum. Give it to me- Ahh!"

Nick let out a stuttering moan and grabbed a handful of Alex's hair from the base of her head, pulling it away from his cock and angling it towards him.

"Ahh! Oh fuck!" She moaned in surprise and pleasure, and immediately began grinding furiously against me.

I saw spurts of white cum fly down from Nick, towards Alex's waiting mouth. I couldn't see her face, but her moans and the sounds of swallowing let me know at least some of it was going in her mouth.

Nick's moans seemed to go on forever and he held Alex still until, eventually, he stopped jerking his cock and let go of her hair.

"Fuuuck." He sighed as Alex leaned forward and took his still leaking cock into her mouth.

A few seconds later and he took a few steps back and sat down heavily on an ottoman at the foot of the bed.

"Jesus." He said, putting his head into his hands.

Alex's riding had become frantic now and she had gone almost silent.

"Fuck me." She said tersely, so I did.

I grabbed her hips and held her in place while I increased the pace. I slammed into her, harder and faster than usual, but I couldn't help it.

"Oh-" Alex cried. "Ooooh, ahhh!"

Her words became animalistic noises and she pushed down heavily onto me, stopping me from slamming into her. Slowly and violently, she pushed back and forth on my pelvis as her pussy constricted painfully around my cock, finally letting out a squeal.

This was too much for me and I pushed her upwards, feeling my climax approaching. I started to thrust as violently as before, but within seconds my movements were erratic and jerking as I went over the edge.

"Aaah!" Alex cried out an expression that sounded like it bordered on pain, and I felt her tighten around me again.

Her body went rigid at the same time mine did and my vision evaporated as if I had stood up too quickly. This alongside the immense release and pleasure from finishing put me into a kind of sensory overload.

I felt Alex slide from me and collapse on the bed next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"What the fuck!?" I let out, shocked almost to laughter.

"My bad." Nick sighed from within his hands at the end of the bed. I had forgotten he was even here.

"I think he needed that..." Alex said, a coy smile on her lips.

Her face was a mess. Black lines streamed down from her eyes and her hair was plastered to her forehead in slick patches. Her cheeks, lips and chin were slick with the remnants of still wet cum and where she now laid down, more of it slowly cascaded down her neck.

Her breasts were in a similar state, but clearly they had been Nick's main target as fat shiny globs and streaks of white covered them. Some had even made it down to her stomach and thighs.

"It looked like you were swallowing it." I said, amazed at how much had come out of him.

"I did!" Alex responded. "Not all of it went in my mouth though..."

Seeing her covered in that much cum was weirdly arousing, but it bordered on the ridiculous. It looked like a cumshot you would see in some kind of porn, although not quite a bukkake.

***

We went to clean up, taking a quick shower together and had one last (incredibly sore) session before returning to the bedroom, exhausted. Nick's snoring was audible from downstairs as soon as I opened the bathroom door.

In the morning, before the pain in my head could even begin in earnest, Alex handed me some ibuprofen and a bottle of coconut water.

"I'm so sorry..." She said, looking down. "I... Was drunk and wanted you so badly... And then... Things got out of hand. I saw- felt how you reacted and thought you would enjoy it... I..."

I gulped down half of the bottle, not even feeling the tablets touch my mouth, and Alex continued.

"I was jealous too. I know your ex did things like this and..." She looked up again, and her eyes were moist. "I thought he would just jack off or something."

I laughed at that; she had been the one to invite him to do anything more. She just sat in silence. And then she laughed.

"He was definitely trying to compensate for the difference..." She opened her thumb and forefinger to illustrate, causing me to laugh too.

"It was unexpected," I said. "But I would have stopped it if there was a problem. I didn't like the way he talked to you though."

I sighed, not looking forward to seeing Nick this morning. With any luck, his memories of last night would be as cloudy as mine.

"Next time we do this, I think we need to get some lube, I'm so sore..." Alex said suddenly.

The breath caught in my throat, "Next time?"

12