Party On

Story Info
Aaron North gets invited to the best party of his life.
7.2k words
4.56
13.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party On - by CallMeRunic

(This story contains consensual sex, pussy licking, blowjob, deep throating, vaginal sex, consensual name-calling, an enormous cock, and a ridiculous cumshot. Consider yourselves warned.)

Dr. Valerie Donovan contacted me one morning, about a month since I had last visited her. She had been monitoring the unique genetic mutation that caused me to become five times stronger than a normal man, and my dick to grow so big, it may break the porn industry. Now, my phone was ringing, and she was the caller.

"Aaron North" I answered, as I almost always do.

"Morning, Aaron. It's Valerie. Am I calling at a bad time?" she asked me.

"No, I'm not in the middle of anything." I had just finished eating breakfast.

"Good. Now, I'd like to see you today. There is something I'd like to discuss. Could you meet me for coffee in an hour?"

Something to discuss? Wonder what that could be.

"Yeah, sure. Just tell me where," I said.

"Good."

***

I arrived at Socrates's, the place Valerie had chosen, with a good ten minutes to spare. I ordered a large, extra-strong cappuccino and sat down. The interior was nice, homey, even; Soft lighting and comfortable leather armchairs. I drank half of my cup before Valerie arrived, seeing her enter the exact minute we had agreed on.

She saw me, gave me a small wave, ordered herself a cup of tea, and then sat across from me, crossing her legs elegantly. She was wearing a white blouse battling to keep her breasts inside and a simple black skirt short enough that I could just see the band of her black thigh-high stockings under the hem. Her brown hair, accented with blonde stripes, was gathered in a neat ponytail. She looked great even in simple outfits. She sipped her tea and looked me directly in my blue eyes.

"Hello, Dr. Donovan," I said.

"Please, Aaron, call me Valerie," she sighed, smiling ever so slightly. "I've told you repeatedly to do so."

She adjusted her position in the chair, leaning back and extending her crossed legs a bit forward. She was wearing a pair of black leather-strap heels. She took another sip and let out a small hum of approval at the taste.

"You wanted to discuss something?" I asked her. "Does it perhaps have something to do with my condition?"

"Oh, no. I merely have a question for you, Aaron," she answered, pulling an envelope from her purse. "I wanted to ask you if you'd like to accompany me to a party next Saturday."

"A party? Me?"

"Yes. A friend of mine is hosting a big one and invited me. And you."

"Really? Do I know that friend?"

"No, but she asked me to bring one male guest, and I thought of you. And before you get freaked out, it's not about having a date to the party. I just thought you could use some free booze and food in good company. Besides, with Claire being out of the town, I'm sure there are plenty of desirable girls for you to meet," Valerie grinned. "So, what do you say?"

I had no plans for the weekend, and despite being less than enthusiastic to attend any social gatherings, I had thought about getting out of the house more often. And getting to a party for free? Worst-case scenario, I'll have wasted some hours and gotten a free drink or two.

"Why not," I said, nodding and smiling a little. "Where should I meet you and when?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll have a car to pick you up at your place. It'll be there at 7 pm."

"All right. And how should I dress? Do I need a suit?"

"Heh, no, you won't be needing a suit. What you're wearing right now is fine."

I had a black t-shirt and blue jeans, and my favorite military boots. Sounded like a very casual party. "Okay. It's a date."

Valerie laughed shortly and sipped her tea again.

***

I was standing outside my apartment building, waiting for the car Valerie had promised to arrive. The Saturday evening was warm, as evenings in Los Angeles tend to be. I had put on a suit jacket in addition to my t-shirt and jeans and switched my combat boots to a pair of nice leather shoes for the party. Whatever Valerie had said about my regular clothes being sufficient, I couldn't just go to a party without at least a smart casual look. Just the way I am, I suppose.

A few minutes before seven a massive black Hummer limo stopped right in front of me. The backseat door swung open and Valerie's smiling face appeared, gleaming with enthusiasm.

"Come on, Aaron!" She called to me.

I climbed aboard the vehicle and sat on the rich leather couch that was circling the inside. Valerie closed the door and knocked on the driver's division before taking a seat next to me. The engine revved, and the car started moving.

"You look nice," she said to me, a hint of naughtiness in her smile.

"I can't believe you were ready to let me go to this thing in my regular clothes. I'd like to not give people a bad first impression by looking scruffy just by standing next to you," I quipped, making her laugh. She was wearing a fiery red dress, with a very deep v-neck and a cut high to her thigh, showing a generous amount of leg clad in tight fishnet black stay-up stockings, and a pair of sexy red high heels. Her hair was flowing down to chest level, and her make-up was exquisite. She looked hot as hell, was all I could think of after taking in the view's entirety.

"I think you're going to have a good time at the party," Valerie said. "We'll be there in 40 minutes, but the limo is well-stocked with good booze. Want a drink?"

"Well, why not," I shrugged. "Is there any scotch?"

Valerie clicked a button on the opposite wall and a cover slid down, revealing a shelf of high-quality liquor bottles. She grabbed a pair of glasses and a bottle of scotch, pouring us both a shot's worth.

"Here's to a good evening," she said, raising her glass and smiling. I rose mine, and we both drank. The taste was smooth and smoky. I don't drink strong liquors regularly but have tasted some during my time. This was probably the most expensive one and definitely the best tasting one.

"So, the limo, the pricey drinks, who paid for all of this?" I asked after the first sip of the strong liquid.

"The friend who invited me," Valerie answered, carelessly twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "Though if she hadn't sent a car this fancy, I might've ordered one myself. Being superb in my field pays well..."

I nodded. The case of Valerie's friend became more interesting by the minute. They obviously had to be rich to send a Hummer limo to fetch someone for their party that far from downtown. And that they asked Valerie to bring one male guest, too. The whole situation kind of sounded like a scene out of a porn film. I sighed and took another sip.

After finishing our drinks, Valerie and I chatted lively during the drive, until finally the limo pulled to a stop and someone opened the door from the outside. Valerie stepped out first and I followed her. Holding the door open was a young woman in a suit, the epitome of an assistant to someone with money.

"Mmmhh, smell that?" Valerie asked me. "It's the sea."

It definitely smelled like the sea outside, but unlike her, that was not what I noticed first. My eyes reached the sight of a giant, luxurious modern house standing a hundred meters from us. Colorful lights were flashing, the faint thumping of bass and the occasional laughter of people coming from the building that looked like it must've cost a fortune to build.

"All right, let's go," Valerie said to me and turned to walk towards the house. I followed her, admiring the beautiful trees and hedges planted around the driveway. The young woman, who had opened the door to our car, excused herself and went to welcome another vehicle pulling in behind the now leaving Hummer limo.

We entered the open door to the house and were immediately greeted with the sight of what seemed to be a very lively party. The entrance gave immediately to a dance floor, where people were dancing in rhythm with the beating bass drums and the flashing lights. I could see Valerie smile before she waved me to follow her again. She led me through the dance floor to the wall-sized windows, of which two had been opened to make accessing the house patio easy.

And quite the patio it was. Easily the size of an American football field, with a pool with lights that slowly switched colors, a bar with three women working it, and a stage with an impressive set of amps set up in the far end. There were almost as many people here as there had been inside, so Valerie and I had to navigate some more before reaching what she had been looking for.

"Hello, Lindsay," Valerie said to a black-haired woman who was enjoying a Martini and scanning the crowd. She turned to face us, a warm smile spreading on her pretty face. She was about the same age as Valerie and had a body as hot as her, too.

"Valerie, so nice of you to come!" Lindsay said. Her hair was cut shoulder-length and she wore a tight gray knee-length dress and calf-high boots with heels.

"This is Aaron North," Valerie introduced me to her. I extended my hand to her and she shook it briefly.

"Lindsay Hollister," she said, smiling at me. "Nice to meet you."

We chatted for a while, me talking much less than the women, who were clearly good friends. Lindsay glanced at her watch.

"Ah, it's time to start the party. Excuse me. We'll talk more later. Go get yourselves a drink or two," she said, smiled at me, and walked away.

"Come on, Aaron, you look like you could use a drink," Valerie encouraged me. I followed her to the bar and ordered a beer. She got herself a drink I did not recognize but assured me that it tasted good.

Then the music inside turned down and bright spotlights hit the patio stage. Lindsay walked onto the stage, holding a microphone, and the crowd cheered and applauded her. It was now, that I realized that the people in the party were mostly women, the pitch of the cheers causing me to scan the party-goers more closely.

"Good evening, darlings!" Lindsay's amplified voice blasted through the noise. "As the founder and CEO, it is my pleasure to welcome you all to this year's Bangerz Party!"

Wait. Bangerz was one of the largest porn production companies in the world. That explained the opulent limo, the massive house, and the expensive booze. But it did not explain why I was here. I turned to look at Valerie, but she only gave me a grin and a wink in response before turning her attention back to Lindsay.

"You all have worked very hard (the crowd laughed and whistled at the word) this year, and I am very proud of the success we have reached. But I am not a fan of long speeches, and I really have nothing more to say. So now drink, eat, dance, flirt, and fuck if you're feeling like it, all you want tonight. Work hard, party hard, people!"

A wave of cheers, whistles, and applause washed over the patio and the house as Lindsay blew a kiss to the crowd and walked off the stage. The music resumed inside and the party-goers returned to their chosen activities. Lindsay came over to me and Valerie again, smiling happily.

"Now that the official part is done, you are free to do whatever you want," she told us.

"One thing, Lindsay," I interjected. "I'm curious as to why am I here. Not that I object to free food and drinks, but why did you tell Valerie to bring a male guest?"

The women smirked, glancing at each other.

"Well, Aaron, when I invited Valerie, she told me that she knew someone who could use a party and would like to bring them with her."

"That someone was me, I assume?" I sighed.

"Yes. She told me about you, and frankly, I was curious to meet this 24-year-old man she spoke so highly about," Lindsay chuckled. "So I thought I'd extend the invitation to you too. But it was my idea to have Valerie not mention I meant you specifically so that you wouldn't feel pressured or anything. I throw these parties once every year and invite the stars who are working for Bangerz, and my close friends, so I guess you did not expect to land in a crowd like this. But I'm glad you came."

I wondered how much had Valerie told her about me. Had she mentioned my inhuman strength? Or my giant cock? Considering, that this was a party for mainly porn stars, it was possible. The prospect of her breaking the doctor-patient confidence did not amuse me at all. I took a swig from my beer, trying to not look bothered.

"Valerie told me you are the son of a good friend of hers, and that you have been seeing her for some treatment. Don't worry, she didn't tell me anything about it, just how you two met," Lindsay assured me. "She's very strict with medical confidence matters. That's why Bangerz uses her office."

I was relieved Valerie hadn't divulged anything about my condition. I drew in a long breath and nodded. The women smiled at me, looking a bit like they were planning to introduce me to every girl at the party and get me laid with each one. I was not sure how to react to that thought.

"Well, thanks for the invitation," I finally said, deciding to throw my usual lone-wolf personality out and let loose for the night. "I have never been in a place with this many hot women around, but I think I'll try to get to know some of them," I smiled.

"Exactly what we were hoping for," Valerie said with a mischievous smirk. "Let's have a drink and get this thing going!"

We drank some more and chatted, and I felt more comfortable by the minute. It was nice to forget all troubles for a while and just enjoy living. I kept sure not to get drunk, though. It would've been a giant waste of a party. After a while, Lindsay put down her glass and cleared her throat. "Okay, let's go. I'm going to introduce you to a couple of the girls here, okay?"

"Sounds good," I grinned.

"I'll stay here," Valerie said, smiling naughtily. "Good luck, Aaron."

Lindsay grabbed my arm and led me into the crowd. I followed the woman through the patio, until we reached a blonde girl, who looked around 22 years of age, wearing a short pink dress and platform heels. She looked really good, with a nice hot body and a face to match. She was having a conversation with two other hot girls, so I assumed they were all Bangerz stars.

"Oh, hello, Lindsay," the blonde said cheerfully when she noticed us. "This is some party, I have to tell you!"

"Hi, Lori," Lindsay replied. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'd like to introduce you to someone."

Lori bid farewell to the other girls and focused her attention on us. "I assume this is him?" the blonde smiled at me, her light blue eyes glinting. "I'm Lori Jensen."

"Aaron North," I introduced myself.

"Lori won the Porn Academy Award for the best blowjob this year, " Lindsay said with a naughty grin. "She is the best girl at sucking cock there is, and I thought you'd like to meet her. Besides, she is obviously incredibly hot, isn't she? No wonder she is as popular as Riley Reid was a few years back."

Lori giggled as Lindsay talked. I blushed just a little, because introducing someone by parading their blowjob skills is not something I'm used to. But I got over it quickly, deciding to go with the flow.

"Yeah, you're stunning, Lori," I confirmed.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. "Have you seen any of my scenes?"

"Heh, no, I must admit I don't think I have."

"Well, maybe you should show your skills to him in person, Lori?" Lindsay proposed with a devious look, making her laugh.

"For a handsome guy like you, I think I could do that, yes," the blonde cooed and pressed her body against me. Her big breasts rubbed against my chest teasingly, while she gave her glossy lips a sensual lick.

"I think Lindsay was joking," I said, managing to keep my cool under the advances of the beautiful vixen. "But I wouldn't mind spending some time to get to know you."

"She may have been joking, but I was not," Lori whispered seductively into my ear before backing up and giggling a little. She cleared her throat and swiped a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I think I'll leave you kids to talk," Lindsay chuckled. "Have a nice evening, and come find me if you need anything!" Winking, the woman then walked away, leaving me with the blonde porn star.

"Would you like to dance, Aaron?" Lori asked me once we were alone.

"I really can't dance to save my life, but why the hell not. Turning down a beautiful girl like you would be just plain stupid," I replied, making her laugh again.

"Let's go then!" she said and led me to the dance floor inside the house.

The dancing went better than I had feared, and I did not make a terrible fool out of myself. Lori, on the other hand, was sublime. She seemed to have fun, too, and some of her enthusiasm rubbed off on me. In the end, I didn't even think about it, just let my mind go free and enjoyed the moment.

After some time, I asked Lori if she wanted to get a drink with me. She agreed and we went outside to the bar. We talked and drank. We went through the regular subjects people tend to talk about during a first date (though it was not a date), the hobbies, the families, the home towns and so on. Lori told me about how she had gotten into the business a couple years back when she had worked at a strip club and met Lindsay. She stroked my arm with her hand from time to time during our conversation, one time even guiding her hand all the way up to my brown hair and sweeping her fingers through it.

"You know what, Aaron," she said once we had finished our drinks. "I like you."

I smiled at her. "That's quite the compliment from a girl as gorgeous as you."

She giggled a little. Then she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and leaned close to me, pressing her body against mine and wrapping her hands behind my back. I slid one hand into her hair, feeling the curve of the back of her head, and wrapped the other one behind her back to close her into my embrace. With her platform heels, she was only a few inches shorter than me.

Gently, I pulled her head a little closer and pressed my lips against hers, eliciting a hum of contentment from her, and we kissed. We both closed our eyes and she was quick to slide her tongue inside my mouth, teasing the tip of mine. She moaned softly into my mouth, and I felt a powerful confidence filling my chest. I was making out with a hot porn star, and she clearly enjoyed it too.

Our kisses turned more passionate and needy by the second. Her hands roamed my back, shoulders, arms, and chest, while my other hand kept the gentle hold of her head and the other one traveled down to caress her round ass. She gasped a little when I reached it, but her tongue and lips became even more enthusiastic as a result.

"Mmhhhh, I think I've got you going," Lori purred as our lips parted. My cock was getting hard inside my pants, and she clearly felt it. "I like it."

"You've got me going any distance you want," I replied. Lori laughed and we kissed again. I gave her ass a nice squeeze and began licking and kissing her neck, eliciting enjoyable moans from her. Some party-goers nearby glanced at us upon hearing the sounds but soon turned back to whatever they had been doing.

"O-okay, Aaron... Mmhmm... Let me go..." she mumbled. I obliged and eased my way up her neck, kiss by lightning kiss until I gave one more to her cheek and released her from my arms.

Lori looked at me, smiling and panting just a little. She kissed my lips lightly and took my hand, leaning to my ear. "I think I want to get fucked by you tonight," she whispered. "Would you like that?"

"Fuck yes," I sighed eagerly.

She backed up and smiled at me, then pulled my hand to follow her through the crowd. She was glancing around, clearly looking for someone, until sighting her target and speeding up her steps. We slipped through and between the partying groups, until coming to a stop in front of Lindsay.

"Oh, hi, kids," she said. "Having fun?" Her face had a knowing smile when she asked us the question.

12