Party On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we are," Lori answered, winking at her. "I need the beach house keys, Lindsay."

"All right, here you go." Lindsay handed Lori a pair of keys. "Don't forget to lock up, once you are done."

"Thanks!" Lori said and pulled me with her again. I had no time to get a word in during the conversation.

Soon Lori and I reached the edge of the patio and walked the couple steps down to the boardwalk leading towards the beach. The moon was up and stars glimmered across the dark sky, without a cloud to be seen. Lori slowed down and moved her hand so that we walked with our hands intertwined together.

"There's a nice little house on this beach, not far from here. I think that could be a good place to have some fun," the blonde whispered. "For a handsome guy like you, I could have sucked you off right there at the party, but I'm guessing you are not quite as comfortable as I am with having sex while others watch."

"A hot girl like you could maybe persuade me to fuck in front of a crowd," I replied with a grin. Lori giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked onwards.

"A nice evening, isn't it?" she asked me. I nodded. The air was just perfectly warm and not too humid. And I've always been one to enjoy watching the night sky.

"Here we are," I heard Lori say. I turned my eyes from the sky to her and then to the house in front of us. We walked up the steps to the large terrace lit with a rainbow of lights. Lori used the keys to open the door and led me inside.

It was a quiet cozy place with the entrance straight to a living room with an open kitchen. The windows were wall-sized and gave to the sea, and the living room area was built three steps down from the kitchen and the hallway. There was a large couch, two armchairs, a coffee table, and a huge TV was set up in the far corner.

I closed the door behind me and followed Lori as she walked down the steps to the couch. The room was quite dark, only lit by the silvery moonlight and the stars. The girl turned around to face me, leaning on the backrest of the couch. She was smiling a little, giving me the once-over and then a subtle wink.

"Have you ever fucked a porn star, Aaron?" she asked me. Her voice was soft and silky.

"No. I'm not exactly in the same league as..." I started but was quickly cut off by Lori, as she put a finger on my lips.

"Shhhh. None of that tonight, okay? You are a nice, good-looking, smart guy," she said, looking me in the eyes. "I don't want to hear any arguments on that."

I nodded, my face relaxing to a smile. That was really nice of her to say.

" So..." she continued. "Mind helping me with my dress?"

"Definitely," I smirked and watched her turn around and lift her hair up with her hands so that I could pull down the zipper of her dress.

I did not go for it immediately, instead deciding to put my hands on her sides and leaning close to her. I gave her neck a soft kiss and she sighed contently. I kissed her soft skin more, making sure to be very light with my touch and keep her guessing where I would plant my lips next. She sighed and rested her head backward, on my shoulder, and I moved to gently nibble and lick her ear. Lori's breathing grew heavier with every touch of my lips or tongue.

I backed up just enough to be able to start tugging at her zipper. It was not easy to get down, because her dress was really tight around her breasts. Lori turned around to face me and slowly pulled the fabric down to reveal her tits in all their glory. Smiling, she grabbed my arms and placed my hands on them, inviting me to feel the warm soft flesh.

Gently I squeezed and kneaded her breasts, giving her nipples some soft pinches. Lori moaned softly and brought her hands to my crotch, feeling my hardening dick through my pants. She smiled naughtily at me and, without warning, leaned to kiss me hungrily and started opening my belt and pulling the zipper of my jeans down. I kissed her back and slid one hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Lori moaned at my touch and broke the kiss, turning her full attention to my pants. As soon as she had them open, she dropped down on her knees and turned her head up to look into my eyes. She had a lusty glint in her eyes and an alluring smile on her lips. The view was so hot, I couldn't help but groan a little. She started tugging my jeans down until they were out of the way and she could slip her fingers under the waistband of my boxers. They soon followed the way of my jeans, my enormous cock now fully revealed and getting harder.

Lori looked at it. And then looked up at me. And then at it.

"Holy fuck..." she muttered.

There was something in hearing a beautiful porn star say that upon seeing my dick that made my chest feel like it was swelling with confidence. My dick also twitched, the words having some primal effect in my lusty brain.

"That's a fucking huge cock, Aaron," Lori said, looking up at me again. "I've done a scene with Devon Trench, who has the biggest cock in the biz, but you..." she trailed off. "How long is it?"

"Seventeen inches in full erection."

"Motherfucker!" Lori exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm... A special case," I said.

"It looks incredible..." she whispered. "I'm so fucking wet from just seeing it! Will you fuck me with that monster cock, Aaron?"

"Fuck yes!" I groaned hungrily.

Lori let out a naughty moan at my words. She helped me get rid of all my clothes, which she threw away as they came off my body. It took only a moment for me to be fully naked before the kneeling porn babe, and only then did she stop for a moment to take in the entire view.

Lori must've liked what she saw because she stood up, shimmied her tight dress all the way down to the floor, stepped out of it, pulled her thong aside to reveal her wet pussy, and leaned on the sofa and spread her legs wide. She licked her finger in a really slutty way and began rubbing her pussy as I watched.

"I need to be really wet to take that monster inside..." she said with a husky voice. "Would you help me out? Lick my pussy so it's nice and ready for you?"

I could barely think at this point, and just lowered myself between her legs without answering and put my hands on the insides of her thighs to keep them wide open. Lori smiled at me, her breath hot and heavy. I leaned close to her, only half an inch away while starting to slowly run my hands along the smooth skin of her thighs. Lori hummed softly and rested her head back, bringing her finger to her lips to taste herself.

I gave her pussy a slow, long lick, enjoying the sigh-like moan she let out. I did it again, the sound she made encouraging me on. I began moving my tongue faster along her sensitive skin, letting her voice be my guide on how to please her best.

"Aahh... Yessss... Keep going... Just like that..." Lori urged me on among her lusty moans. She put a hand on my head, grabbing my hair and slowly grinding her pussy on my face as I kept licking her sweet juices and added kissing her cunt into the mix. It made her even more eager, and her moans intensified.

I started to flick my tongue on her clit, which made her exclaim and whimper and gently pushed two fingers inside her to try and make her feel even better. Lori bit her lower lip, her breathing rapid and heavy, and started to massage her own tits with her free hand. She moaned loudly, teasing her own nipples and throwing her head back as I licked and sucked on her sensitive clit and used my fingers to fuck her. I increased the pace of my movements, my mind clouded with lust, wanting to make her orgasm. She soon looked like she was about to scream, her muscles tensing up and her eyes closed.

"Fuck, yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Lori whimpered. "Keep doing that, yeeeeesssss!"

I willingly obliged, doing everything in my power to get her over the edge. I was groaning with lust, my face buried in her sweet pussy, and I loved every second.

"Aahh! Aaaaahhhh! Fuuuucckkk! Aaahhh! AAAAHHHHH!!!" Lori screamed as she came, her body trembling and her hand pushing my face firmly against her orgasming pussy. Her juices ran freely, and I enjoyed the taste and the sounds she made.

"Ooohhh... Yeeesss..." she sighed, her muscles relaxing and her hand in my hair letting go. She was panting, a blissful expression on her face as she lifted her head up to look at me. "You're quite good, Aaron..." she said with a content smile. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did..."

"I did, yeah," I nodded. Even though the blonde's orgasm had cleared some of the horny mist in my mind, my cock was now almost painfully hard. I grabbed it and got up on my feet, stroking myself just to relieve some of the red-hot need.

"Oh, fuck that looks hot," Lori said as she saw me standing there, and removed her thong while rubbing her clit. "But would you like me to return the favor? I can't be the only one to get spoiled... Let me suck your giant dick before you fuck me, hm?"

"Sounds fucking perfect," I answered and let go with my hand, as the porn star moved off the couch and on her knees in front of me.

She did not waste a second, grabbing my rock-hard shaft and beginning to give wet kisses all over the head. Her lips and tongue worked incredibly together, covering my dickhead in her warm spit in mere moments.

Soon she began using the flat of her tongue to give me long, lusty licks. Lori traveled along my length, her slick tongue coating my shaft slowly, due to the generous amount of real estate she had to work with, but surely. I moaned softly as she worked me, closing my eyes, and just enjoying the feeling.

Suddenly, I felt my cockhead engulfed by Lori's warm mouth and opened my eyes to feast upon the view of the blonde babe sucking eagerly on my cock. She was slurping and moaning into it, the sweet reverberations traveling through me. Her hands worked in unison with her mouth, stroking my shaft as she lavished the sensitive head with loving affection.

"Mmmhmm, *slurp* fuck you're so big... *smooch* And your precum tastes amazing... *slurp*," Lori praised me.

She teased the head a few seconds more, until taking more of my thick dick into her mouth. She was not shy with her movements, taking some ten inches of my meat in before backing out, smiling at me, and starting to move her head back and forth along those ten inches.

It felt incredible. The blonde sucked me deep with little effort, but with a lot of slutty noises and dripping drool. She moaned into me louder than before, looking up at me with the typical expression of a porn babe sucking a big cock for the camera, and then pulled off and shot me a naughty smile.

"Can you see why I won the award for best blowjob this year?" she asked me smiling, jerking my cock with her hands all the while.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted hungrily. "You're fucking amazing!"

"Yeah I am," she giggled and dove back on my engorged meat.

I groaned and gripped her hair as she kept sucking me with her warm wet mouth. She pushed herself deeper on me, throating about thirteen inches of my hard shaft, moaned almost ecstatically, and then gagged and pulled off me.

"Shit, you're too big..." she panted. "I've never met a cock I couldn't deepthroat all the way down... But I love the challenge!" She winked at me and gave my cockhead a soft kiss, before rising up.

"However, right now I need you to fuck me," she said before leaning to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

Her lips were warm and soft, and even though I was dying to fuck her, a part of me did not want to break the kiss ever. We moaned into each others' mouths, Lori's tongue playfully teasing the tip of mine. It was a feeling I couldn't quite describe, but I loved it.

When we finally broke the kiss, she smiled at me, turned around, and climbed on her knees onto the couch, bending over the backrest. I could see the wetness of her pussy running down her thighs. She turned her head over her shoulder to look into my eyes.

"C'mon, stud, fuck me. I want to feel that massive cock inside my tight little pussy."

I was almost too eager to push myself inside her to think, but some rationality remained. "Wait, don't we need a condom?" I asked her.

"No condom would fit that monster," she cooed.

"Not true. A condom can fit a grown man's entire arm inside. There is no such thing as a cock too big for a condom."

"I know, silly," Lori giggled. "I was just talking dirty. Besides, I'm on the pill. And the company has us tested twice every month."

"Okay, good," I nodded.

"Now fuck me already, you big dick bastard!" she urged me, smiling, to get me back into the mood. "Ram that thick cock inside me and make me scream!"

It didn't take much more than that to get my mind back on track, and I eagerly followed her commands. I lined my cock to her entrance and started pushing it inside. I wanted to take it slow, but the delicious feeling of my entire dick getting enveloped in her warm wetness was too much. I definitely ended up ramming myself into her, the moans brought on by the initial slow entrance turning into a scream of surprise, pleasure, and a little pain as my shaft suddenly drove deep in her pussy with considerable force and speed.

"O... Oh, fuck... Shit, that's so fucking big..." Lori whimpered after the powerful thrust, her eyes wide and her mouth wide open. "I'm so full of your monster cock... And it feels so fucking good..."

I began moving my hips, sliding my throbbing seventeen-inches in and out of her. She moaned loudly with every thrust, her pussy twitching around me more and more as I built the rhythm of my movements. It felt amazing. I grabbed a hold of her hips, keeping her in place as I fucked her harder and harder.

Lori's head dropped to rest on the backrest of the couch as her body was starting to tremble from pleasure. I could think of nothing, except how good it felt and how much I wanted to cum. She was now almost screaming in ecstasy, my thrusts clearly making her feel so good moaning was not proportionate anymore.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes!" she shouted. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yes! Fuck yes, Aaron, fucking wreck my horny pussy! Destroy it with your stud cock! Keep fucking me like that! Harder, fucking fuck me harder!"

I could do naught but pound her harder as my lust-addled mind was overtaken by the primal urge and need. Lori's voice started breaking, her body approaching the edge of another orgasm. I groaned and panted and followed my instincts, fucking her pussy relentlessly, feeling how it was squeezing and throbbing around me, indicating her impending climax.

"FUCK YES, I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK ME LIKE THAT, AARON! FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!" Lori yelled.

"CUM FOR ME, BITCH! CUM ON MY GIANT COCK!" I heard myself yell back at her.

"YEAH, I WILL! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I'M CUMMING ON YOUR GIANT COCK RIGHT NOW!"

Lori's body tensed, her breathing blocked for a few seconds, and then she screamed, the muscles in her body going haywire for a while as she came on my dick.

"AAAHH! AAAH! AAAAAAHHH! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!"

The sound of her screaming in pleasure and the feeling of her orgasming cunt milking me furiously was too much, and it sent me over the edge immediately. I groaned, moaned, and exclaimed in pleasure, my cock starting to pump jet after jet of cum into her soaking wet pussy. She turned her head over her shoulder to look at me again, lust and pride glinting in her eyes as she felt me throbbing inside her.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING, LORI! YEEESSS!" I shouted as I shot my load inside her.

"Oh my god, Aaron, cum inside me! Yes! I fucking love it!" she answered, her voice no longer a scream but a loud moan, having passed the moment of ultimate climax. She couldn't have been prepared for what happened, though.

"Oh my god, yes... Oh my god... Oh, wow... Oh my- oh my god! Aaahh! What the fuck?! Oh, fuck! More? Holy shit!" Lori stammered as my load overfilled her pussy and I had to pull my still cumming cock out of her. I acted on impulse, the white-hot pleasure of orgasm guiding my body, and started jacking myself off all over her and the couch.

"Fuck! Oh my god, Aaron, what the fuck? Hehe, wow! Oh god! Fuck, you're making a huge mess! Oh! Oh yeah, cum for me! Cum for me, stud! Hehee, that's it, you're covering my ass and back with your cum! Whoa! It flew into my hair! Fuck, you're cumming harder than I've ever seen anyone do before!"

I kept jerking myself and cumming, groaning and panting, my brain shorted with orgasmic bliss until my balls were completely empty. The back of Lori's legs, the entirety of her ass, and almost all of her back was covered in my spunk, and the couch was splattered all over.

"H-o-l-y shit," Lori said when I was finally done. "That was crazy!" She laughed and scooped a little of my cum off her own ass, licking it off her fingers. "But amazing. And tasty..."

"Like I said," I sighed, feeling almost blissed out from the orgasm, "I'm a special case."

"You can say that again," she giggled and backed up from the couch, getting to her feet. My cum was flowing from her pussy down her thighs. She turned around and leaned close to me. I slid my hand into her hair and pulled her into a gentle kiss. She smiled at me when our lips broke contact, the look on her face content and blissful.

"I think I need a shower," she said. "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to."

"It's a shame I have to get back to the party after that. It would be nice to just cuddle for a while."

"Not on that couch, though. Will Lindsay be mad?"

"No, she ruins two to three sofas a year here," Lori giggled. "Let's just go to the shower now, okay?"

"Yeah, let's," I nodded.

***

After we cleaned up, we returned to the party. It seemed nobody had noticed us being away, but then again, why would our absence have mattered. We returned the keys to Lindsay, and Lori said her farewells to me. Lindsay told me that she needed Lori for something, and I headed to look for Valerie. I found her soon, chatting with some stars, but she excused herself as soon as she saw me.

"So, Aaron... A fun party?" she asked me, grinning knowingly.

"Definitely," I said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Let me know when you're done for the evening, okay? I'll call the car over then."

I nodded. "I think I'll be at the bar. I need some water."

"Okay, stud," Valerie said and winked at me. I sighed and headed for the bar. Teasing me was clearly one of her favorite sports.

I sat down, ordered a glass of water, and turned my attention to the party-goers once more. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I picked it from my pocket and looked at the screen. A number I did not recognize had sent me a text message. I opened the message and read it.

"I had so much fun with you tonight *kiss face emoji*

You are one hell of a fuck! *naughty devil emoji, exploding head emoji, water droplets emoji*

Hope to see you again soon! Call me!

xoxo Lori"

Surprised, I smiled to myself. Getting laid with a hot porn star and getting her number? What a party.


12