Party Over

Info
Find out what happens when you disobey daddy.
387 words
3.42
8.2k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
690 Followers

Bae was hosting a dinner party and she looked so good. From her outfit to her hosting. I pulled her to the side to tell her how she turned me on and when the party would be over, she said soon. I told her to come with me to the next room. She said no and tried to walk away. How dare she, I cleared my throat and thanked everyone for coming and told them we had to sadly call it a night since we had an early morning.

After the last guest left. I pulled her by her neck and smacked her across the face. She know I don’t tolerate or accept the word no. Smacking her again I push her on the couch and kiss all over her face. I hated getting out of character. She turned away from me still upset, but you know how I feel when I want my pussy, give it to me I don’t care what we got going on.

Positioning myself between her legs I gave her hard deep strokes as her body shuddered in pleasure. Wave after wave I reminded her as I stroked her to no end that she belonged to me and where ever I say when ever I say, you be a slut for daddy. I filled her up with so much cum I could feel it seeping out and dripping down my balls.

Moans and screams turned to Thank You’s and pleads as her pussy gripped my dick as her legs wrapped around my waist. Sliding out I make her get on her knees and instructed her to open her mouth. I pushed my dick down the back of her throat as she gaged and slobbed all over me.

Watching her suck my dick made me want to enter her again. I stand her up and bend her over the arm of the chair, putting my hand on the arch of her back as I entered once more. She threw her ass back on my dick as I grinded deep inside her. Watching that ass bounce on my dick was going to make me cum again. Sliding out I told her to open as I shot my cum down her throat. I popped her on the ass and told her to clean the house.

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

You make me cum every fucking time 🤤. I wish I could be your slut in real life papa 🥴😩🤦🏾‍♀️.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The audio is great, but in your future audios, can you include more thrusting sound effects?

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Theres room for this type of kink but at the very least, this content requires a tag for nonconsent or a warning in the description. The scenario goes beyond Dom/Sub due to the implication of non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

ugh I need this

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

love love love love itttttt

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Miscommunication Have a good night out, slut.in Audio
What's That Noise? I praise her like the slut she is.in Audio
Good Boy I love being a Good Boy for you.in Audio
Where's My Breakfast? A punishment well deserved.in Audio
Bring Me That Ass Shhh... shut up and take it like a good girl.in Audio
More Stories