Party Patsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chippy watched Sam leave, with a grin spreading across his face. He hadn't expected the husband to leave, but it had worked. It was time to get the party started.

***

SMACK!

"Ouch!"

Linda gingerly rubbed her bottom as a mischievous-looking young woman gave her a wink. That was the 30th random person to slap her bottom and it was starting to sting. Linda glared at the woman, but the imp just giggled, joined her laughing friends, and walked away. Everyone at the party was giving her strange looking grins and laughing at her. She just couldn't figure out why.

The reason for all the mischief and mayhem was the little note stuck on her back that read "Spank Me". Also, word was spreading around the party about the hot chick with the "Spank Me" sign on her back and quite a few people were now actively looking for the naive hottie and her smackable bottie.

Linda wondered where Sam was. She just couldn't wait to find him so that they could leave. Just then spotlights came on and trained on the host of the party. He was an old man, but had a jolly look on his face and a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Welcome, everyone, to my party. I hope you're having a great time. I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce my good friend who works at the circus and has kindly offered to entertain you all with a little skit. Meet Chippy!"

Chippy pranced forward into the spotlight, blew a raspberry and gave everyone a wave. He was dressed normally, but he now had on some white face paint, hastily applied on and a bit of makeup making him resemble a clown. A bigger clown stepped up behind him, hulking, menacing, and mean looking. Linda realized with a start that it was Gemmell.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's show. I'm Chippy the clown and tonight we are here to introduce you to a very special guest. So special that she's got a few screws loose in her head and is quite the clown herself. Allow me to introduce you to.......... Princess Linda and her lovely pair of tits."

Linda had just been about to quietly walk away when the spotlight suddenly trained on her and she froze in her tracks, looking like the proverbial deer in the headlights. Everyone was looking at her, or more specifically, her tits, and cheering.

Linda smiled nervously and tried to slip away, but she was stopped short by Chippy, who had quickly made his way to her and grabbed hold of the hem of her dress.

"Hold it right there, little missy. You're not going anywhere without helping us clean up this messy party."

Linda looked on nervously as Gemmell started setting up things around her.

"Now, Gemmell here is a hard worker and, unlike you, he doesn't slack off," said Chippy, addressing the crowd more than Linda.

Gemmell started pretending to fix things with a big plastic mallet, while Chippy interviewed Linda.

"So, dearie, can you tell us why you're walking around with a "Spank Me" sign on your back?"

Linda whirled around in surprise, grabbed at the note and glared at it. Now she understood why everyone was spanking her.

SWAT!

"OWWW! What was that for?"

Chippy gave that perfectly shaped arse another slap.

SLAP!

"You're still holding the note, so I figure it still counts."

Linda hastily tossed the note aside and glared at the little man with murder in her eyes.

THUNK!

"YEOWWW!"

For a moment, Linda looked as though she had taken a quick trip to see the cosmos and she almost fell to the floor.

"Hey, watch where you're swinging that thing," Chippy told Gemmell in mock indignation.

Gemmell had swung the mallet over his shoulder while pretending to pound something into the ground and had bopped Linda on the head with it.

Linda rubbed her head and blinked in surprise. Despite being made out of plastic, the mallet landed with enough force to crack a walnut and Linda felt she could see birds flying around her head.

"You should be more careful, you big lug," admonished Chippy.

"Right," said Gemmell with the mallet over his shoulder and swung around, allowing the mallet to bash Linda on the back of her head, sending her crashing to the floor. The audience cheered, getting the gist of the slapstick humour on display.

That was not all that was on display as Linda gave the audience a good look at her cleavage as she struggled upright, clutching the back of her head and shaking her fist comically at Gemmell.

"That hurt, you moron!"

"Nothing to be concerned about, love. A cracked nut is probably an improvement for you anyway," said Chippy with a quick smirk as the crowd laughed.

"Speaking of nuts, here's some."

Chippy tossed some nuts at Linda with perfect aim so that they fell neatly inside her dress and between her substantial breasts.

Linda had to stop herself from fishing them out, realizing that she would make a indecent spectacle of herself. However, she ended up being an indecent spectacle anyway.

"I want some nuts," said Gemmell and promptly thrust his hand down the front of her dress and fished them out, taking care to jostle her breasts about as much as possible. The astounded look on Linda's face was a picture and everyone laughed at her expression. Linda was such a natural stooge and the crowd were loving the little show she was putting on.

"We need to clean all these fittings," said Chippy, going all businesslike. "Use that dress, will you."

Gemmell almost had Linda's dress off before she realized what was happening, locked her elbows, and somehow managed to prevent him from taking her dress off completely.

The crowd hooted with glee as her panties and trim tummy were on display and made a very attractive picture. In fact many of them had their phones out, snapping pictures or recording events. It wasn't every day you saw a pretty girl being taken down a notch after all.

Linda somehow managed to tug her dress down, owing to the fact that Gemmell wasn't really trying to take it off. There was plenty of time for that later.

"You idiot! I ought to.."

"We'll never get any work done with this bimbo wasting our time," said Chippy and Gemmell promptly swung the mallet and whacked Linda on the head with it.

THUMP!

"OUCH!"

Linda staggered about in a daze, rubbing her head, and gave Gemmell a look that could kill. However, she couldn't retaliate because she found herself tripping and falling backwards. Chippy had pushed a wheelbarrow, knocked the back of her legs, and upended her so that she was sitting on the wheelbarrow with her legs up in the air and kicking.

"Eeeeeeek! Put me back down!"

The crowd was cheering and roaring with laughter at the sight of the pretty damsel kicking her legs in shock and anger. It was comedy at its finest.

Gemmell and Chippy were not going to put her down at all and Gemmell wheeled Linda around the party, while Chippy handed around some food items to the amused guests. A whipped cream pie smashed into Linda's face, momentarily turning the world white. She cleared the cream off her eyes and face only to be splattered with a second and third pie. Someone poured watered-down custard over her head and someone else poured what appeared to be tomato juice on her. Restricted by the wheelbarrow, Linda could only scream and kick rapidly in hope that she managed to kick someone in the face.

Finally, she was upended in the garden along with the contents of the wheelbarrow. Linda staggered to her feet, looking daggers at everyone in sight before stamping her feet and launching into a full blown tantrum..

"HOW DARE YOU ALL LAUGH AT ME! I'm going to kill each and every one of you! You'll all pay for this!"

"Oh shut up and have some marmalade," said Gemmell nonchalantly and tossed a jug of marmalade at her that splashed all over her pretty dress.

Linda screamed in shock when she realized the marmalade was boiling hot.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! WATER!"

SPLASH!

Chippy threw water over her and Linda screamed even louder.

'EEEEEEKKK! IT'S HOT!"

"Well, you asked for hot water, didn't you?"

Linda was rushing about rather urgently now and laughing partygoers had to leapt out of her way. She dashed across and around the garden, looking for water to cool herself down when she accidently stepped on a rake.

WHAM!

The rake shot up and bounced off Linda's head sending her crashing to the floor. The people lucky enough to be recording the whole thing at the time had a great video clip that would easily go viral. In fact, someone eventually sent it to America's Funniest Home Videos and won a lot of money.

Gemmell picked up the dazed damsel as easily as he would pick up a leaf.

"I think the best way to cool her down would be to take that hot dress off," said Chippy. "What do you think folks? Shall we take off that dress?"

This was met with an enormous cheer of approval, the loudest yet.

***

When Linda came back to her senses and the birds stopped flying around her head, she was getting hosed down and wearing her matching pale pink bra and panties.

"Ugh, what happened to me?"

Linda rubbed her throbbing forehead and looked down at herself in surprise. "My dress?"

"Gone, of course," replied Gemmell and directed the hose on her face.

"GLUB!"

Linda was hauled to the middle of the party, looking like a sexy but messed up vision in only her bra and panties and heels, applauded by her growing set of admirers. Chippy immediately put her on the spot.

"Linda, honeybuns, what's your favourite ice cream?"

"S... strawberry," she replied hesitantly

A tub of melted strawberry ice cream was immediately handed to Chippy.

"You're going to swallow all of this."

"I... I couldn't possibly."

"Then it will have to go inside your panties. Perhaps the front?"

Chippy pulled out the front of Linda's panties and looked inside to general hilarity. A few people nearby craned their necks excitedly and got a quick peek as well.

"Well, that's a nice little hairless snatch," said Chippy with a low whistle as he swatted away Linda's hands as she tried to cover up.

"I think we should try the back."

Gemmell pulled out the back of Linda's panties and he and a few lads who were close enough had a good look at her cute cheeks. One of the men who was close enough to have a look let out a low whistle. It was a perfectly shaped ass and Linda had very cute cheeks. Linda tried to reach behind her and slap the hands away to preserve her modesty but she had no such luck.

"Nope, it will have to be the front," said Chippy and pulled out the front of Linda's panties again and quickly poured the ice cream inside.

Linda squealed in shock as the cold cream seeped over her nether regions, giving her a chill like no other. To compound matters, Gemmell grabbed the back of her panties and gave her a wedgie.

"Eeeeeekk! Oh, it's so c... cold!

"I think the best way to warm her up is to take her panties down," said Chippy cheekily. "What say you, everyone? Shall we take off Linda's panties?"

He didn't really have to ask as the people all cheered as one.

Gemmell obviously agreed with them and within seconds Linda's panties were down and off and the partygoers went wild with glee. Linda made a mad grab for it, but it was too late. She was too slow to react and not smart enough to realize that she was being professionally stripped butt naked.

Linda learnt that there was something very frightening about her bare cheeks being out in the open and exposed to everyone. Dressed in only her bra, with her bare buns in the cool night air, Linda was hyperventilating and panicking now, desperately trying to cover up and look for a way out. What she didn't realize was that the sight of her clutching her bare buns and spinning about madly was simply hilarious and turning on everyone at the party. The guests were both laughing and openly gawking now.

Chippy aimed the hose at Linda's pussy and made her squeal. She swivelled around and Chippy sprayed her bottom as well. Linda's shoes were removed and tossed away into some bushes.

"That's enough! Y... you've all had your fun. Now, g... give me back my panties and let me go home," said Linda, trying to be firm but failing.

"You want your panties, come and get it," said Chippy, holding out her panties.

Linda was happy that she was finally going home and stepped forward to retrieve her undergarment. However, when her hand was almost on it, Chippy flicked it away and tossed it towards a young man standing nearby. Linda changed direction and moved towards the young man instead, but as she wiggled forward a firm hand descended on her bare bottom.

SMACK!

"Owww! Hey!"

There was a difference between getting spanked with her dress and panties to protect her and getting spanked on her bare wet bottom. This spank certainly did sting a lot more.

Linda hurried to retrieve her panties but it was quickly tossed to someone else.

SLAP!

"YEOWWWWW! That stings! Stop that!"

Linda's panties were in the hands of a different individual now. It was a middle aged woman who looked thoroughly amused. Linda hurried towards the woman but her panties were airborne once again. Linda leapt up as high as she could, which wasn't very high at all.

THWACK!

"OHHHH!"

SWAT!

"OUCH! Will you stop!"

SLAP!

"YIKES!"

"Look at the piggy in the middle run," chucked Chippy as he watched Linda hurrying about, now surrounded by amused partygoers who were happily tossing her panties around to themselves and taking the opportunity to slap that delicious bottom as hard as they could as she scurried by. Linda's bottom was going from a cute shade of pink to an attractive shade of red now.

Gemmell and Chippy looked at each other, grinned, and gave each other a fist bump. Their plan had worked better than they thought and Linda was now the main source of entertainment at the party. What was even better was she had been relieved of her dress and they had even managed to take off her panties so that her bare buns were now out and bouncing about as she ran around. There was only one thing standing in their way of Linda's total debasement and that was her bra. Chippy waddled over to his partner in crime.

"Time to get that bra off her?"

Gemmell nodded. "Yeah, let's get those big titties out!"

Leaving Linda with the crowd, Gemmell and Chippy spoke to the host of the party and he managed to find them a cubicle that vaguely resembled a gunge tank.

"Yeah, this will do," said Chippy thoughtfully.

They set things up and Gemmell caught hold of Linda by the scruff of her neck as she hurried by, still in hot pursuit of her panties. Gemmell deposited Linda inside the makeshift gunge tank, making sure to bump her head on the door of the cubicle in the process. The spotlights were trained on her and everything was set for the grand unveiling.

"Linda, sweetie, it is time for you to receive one of the most disgustingly gooey gunges," announced Chippy as Gemmell brought over a bucket of what could only be described as green goo.

"Yes, this green stuff will be all over you and will ruin your pretty hairdo beyond repair. Unless.."

"Unless what?" Linda asked nervously.

"Unless you take off your bra for us."

Linda really did not want to take off the last remaining item of clothing. On the other hand she really did not want to get gunged in that green stuff. She hoped that if she took off her bra they would probably laugh at her but let her go home.

"So, what's it gonna be, toots? Your bra, or the gunge?"

Linda swallowed nervously and sighed deeply. The pretty stooge reluctantly reached behind her back to raucous cheers from the male portion of the audience and mischievous giggles from the females. Finally her big round boobs were out and she blushed prettily and placed her palms over her nipples in hope that they covered something. It made for a great pose and everyone got their phones out and started snapping away.

"Well, I guess you're off the hook. You can have a shower and make your way home."

Linda sighed with relief but the party crowd booed loudly. But just as Linda started looking for a way to get out of the cubicle, Chippy's face broke into a huge grin.

"I'm just kidding. Gunge the bitch!"

Everyone cheered as Gemmell upended the bucket of goo and it cascaded over Linda in what seemed like an endless flow of green, completely covering the naked girl and coating her boobs nicely as she screamed in outrage.

The cubicle was opened and Linda was allowed to slide out onto the lawn, slipping and sliding in the green gunge, and practically swimming on her front with her bottom up. She got to her feet and almost slipped back down. Linda looked around, surveying the happy, grinning faces around her.

"IDIOTS!"

It was like a primal scream of anger with her little fists clenched in fury. She stamped her foot and glared around at the chuckling people. Linda screamed out unintelligible words that barely made sense, shook her little fists at random people and almost pulled out a few hairs from her head by the roots. She even tried to kick a nearby laughing partygoer, but slipped in the goo and fell on her ass, leading to even more laughter from everyone.

A couple of waiters wheeled out an enormous cake on the bidding of the host of the party. "May as well make use of this thing," he suggested good naturedly.

Gemmell did not need a second invitation. He grabbed Linda by the ear, frogmarched the squealing brat, lifted her up with ease, and dumped her into the cake. Linda was almost completely buried and all that could be seen of her were her shapely legs kicking.

Chippy and Gemmell bowed to the loud applause from their very receptive audience.

***

Linda was finally able to avoid all the groping hands and slip into the ladies room. She headed into one of the stalls that had a shower. Linda just couldn't wait to get clean and find her way out of this crazy party.

Right after she walked into the ladies room, Gemmell stepped out of the shadows and switched the signs on the door around once again with a big grin on his face. Linda was now in the men's room although she didn't know it.

The warm water felt great on her skin and she felt as though it was washing away all her problems with it. She applied some shampoo in her hair. Thankfully this massive house had really good bathrooms and some good quality products that she could use. She placed the shampoo on a ledge and started to give herself a head massage.

Outside Linda's stall, Gemmell, Chippy, and a few other men were gathered and conversing in hushed whispers.

"Just stand on the loo and do it. She's such an idiot, she'll never notice anyway," said Chippy as he tried not to laugh.

Gemmell nodded and stepped into the adjoining cubicle with a bottle of shampoo in hand. He put the toilet cover down and stepped carefully on top of it. He had a great view of Linda having a shower naked. The big man admired the view for a bit and then poured more shampoo on the head of the unsuspecting dark haired girl. The shampoo of course foamed and bubbled and Linda rinsed her hair again. Gemmell poured more and more shampoo on the idiot's head and Linda started to get frustrated.

"What's wrong with this stupid shampoo?" Linda muttered to herself, annoyed that it wasn't washing off easily. The more she tried rinsing her hair, the more shampoo seemed to flow.

"Arrrrrgh! Why is it not washing OFF?"

This went on for almost 20 minutes with Linda increasingly panicking as the men around tried not to laugh and give the game away. More of them were taking it in turns to prank the unsuspecting naked stooge and take a good look at her naked charms.

Finally, Gemmell decided to get Linda out of the shower stall. A quick adjustment to the thermostat made the water freezing cold suddenly and Linda screamed and burst out of the shower stall shivering. The men cheered and laughed at the pretty dark haired girl's predicament. Linda was astounded that there were so many men staring at her and she screamed loudly and covered up quickly.