Party Patsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the cute bubble butt," said another man, giving it a slap.

"How about this pussy," said someone else as he rubbed her slit hard.

"ARRRGH! I could just kill you all right now," snarled Linda and slapped the man's hand while glaring around at them all. She looked exhausted but furious, steadily going more and more red in the face. Her hands were balled up into fists and some men swore they saw steam come out of her ears.

"You'll do nothing of the sort," said Gemmell calmly and grabbed hold of the squealing nudie, while grabbing a bottle of something Chippy handed him.

Linda found herself suddenly covered in baby oil and her bottom and boobs were given such firm slaps that she shed a few tears after receiving just two swats. Her nipples were pulled and the big man showed her who was boss, playing with her tits at will and exerting his dominance by rubbing her most private hole between her round butt cheeks.

"You're nothing but a stupid little patsy," said the big man as he held her up in full view of everyone and passed her around. Encouraged by Gemmell's treatment of her, the crowd did not hold back as they played with Linda's hot bod, squeezing her boobs and butt, and letting their fingers slip into her holes.

The crowd started a chant as they played with Linda.

"Stupid Little Patsy! Stupid Little Patsy!"

"YOU MORONS!"

"Stupid Little Patsy! Stupid Little Patsy! Stupid Little Patsy!"

***

FSSSSST.... WHOOSH.... BOOOM!

"YEOW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!"

Linda ran around the garden clutching her hot buns. That was the third firecracker they had shot out of the ass and the fire from the firecracker was heating up her butt cheeks nicely now.

"Y.. You FOOLS! I can't believe you're doing this to me. It's not allowed I tell you! Not allowed at all!"

The sight of the pretty bimbo rubbing her bare bum cheeks while telling them off was pure comedy gold and they all laughed and gave each other high-fives.

They grabbed the married girl again and another firecracker was placed between Linda's well rounded butt cheeks and lit.

FSSSSST.... WHOOSH.... BOOOM!

"YEEEEEEOCH!"

Everyone roared with laughter as Linda took off running again, clutching her bare bottom with her big round boobs bouncing about.

At 3 am, most of the partygoers had either left or were lying around drunk somewhere. What remained were the hardcore fun lovers who could party all night and well into the next day if necessary. They were all men and, in truth, this was a party that they wanted to never end. All of them had personal stories to relate to their friends for years to come as a result of this night. These stories obviously involved what they did to Linda.

For her part, Linda was exhausted. She had been fucked numerous times and no hole had gone unexplored. The only reason she was still awake was because the men were finding more and more innovative ways to humiliate her and take even more of her dignity. Everyone around her was fully clothed and she was the only one naked. She just couldn't believe she had lost all her clothes.

The next firecracker was readied and Linda was grabbed. The stick the firecracker was attached to was placed between Linda's breasts this time and her mouth dropped open in shock.

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh, but we are," replied Chippy, who was still there having fun at Linda's expense.

Linda's breasts were held together despite her attempts to shake them free and the firecracker was lit.

FSSSSST.... WHOOSH.... BOOOM!

"YIKES! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!"

The men who lit the firecracker and held her breasts together knew what they were doing. The heat was focussed very precisely on Linda's little brown nipples.

Right at that moment, Linda's little brown nipples felt as though they were on fire and the silly girl was howling and trying to cool them down by waving at her nipples and bouncing her breasts. This only served to entertain and attract the men even more.

Gemmell laughed with the rest of them and grabbed Linda to give her nipples a quick pinch that got her squealing. The big man then promptly flipped Linda upside down and held her there with ease. This left her tight little pussy and bare bottom at eye level for all the men and everyone had a good look at Linda. She kicked and struggled but there was nothing the naked cutie could do as Chippy walked over to her with two more fireworks. One stick went up her pussy and the other went up her bum and they were quickly ignited. Linda's eyes were wide open in panic and she screamed her pretty little head off as the heat warmed her pussy and back passage.

"It's going to be a great 4th of July!" Chippy chortled and everyone joined in the laughter.

FSSST... WHOOSH..... BOOM!!

Gemmell surveyed the scene happily. This night had gone better than he had imagined. Linda was separated from her husband, trapped at the party, and relieved of all her clothes. They were having more and more fun with her and there was nothing she could do about it. Gemmell studied his butt naked neighbour. Linda really was a beauty, with a slim body, big round boobs, and a cute spankable bubble butt. The look of anger on her face was simply a huge turn on, and she was furious the whole night so far. It pleased him greatly to see Linda running around butt naked, with her hands over her pussy and ass, while all the men laughed at her. It was great when a plan came together and worked so well.

"Let's take this bimbo for a drive," said Gemmell and grabbed her.

***

Sam was driving around looking for Linda. He simply couldn't imagine where he had gone. He stopped at a light alongside a big white van. Suddenly one of the windows of the van rolled down and Sam was unexpectedly treated to the sight of the best pair of buttcheeks he had ever set eyes on.

Sam had never been mooned by anyone before and certainly not by such a well-rounded bubble butt. He was shocked at first, but couldn't help grinning as well. Someone slapped the bottom hard and the lights changed. The window was rolled up again and the van sped off to show off that fine ass to someone else. All the unmarried folks had all the fun, he thought.

Sam chuckled to himself but he had no idea he had just seen his own wife's bare bottom, for it was Linda who was being driven around town and made to moon every driver in sight.

***

"Chippy, mate, bring some of those nipple clamps when you come over. Got to try it on little miss sensitive nubs over here."

Gemmell listened to the reply on the other end of the line and chuckled as he twirled around a pair of purple panties nonchalantly. It was three days after the big party and Gemmell was in his apartment.

"Yeah, sure, bring those too."

Gemmell tossed the purple panties next to the matching purple bra, cute little blue shorts, and purple top on his coffee table. He always enjoyed stripping the pretty bimbo naked.

"Well, of course you can try that out on her. Bet the little dum-dum throws a tantrum over it though.. Look, we can talk later, I'm a bit busy right now if you know what I mean.. Cheers, mate, see you soon."

Gemmell hung up and resumed uploading a video from his mobile to the internet. Once he was done, he pressed play and watched. It was a video from the party. Linda was held down inside a fish tank and holding her breath like a chipmunk stores nuts in its mouth. The tank was filled with lobsters and one quickly decided to snap its claws against her little brown nipples. Gemmell chuckled as Linda opened her mouth to yell, only to find water rushing in. A second lobster joined its mate and got her other nipple. After a minute of hilarious splashing around, Gemmell hauled Linda out by the scruff of her neck and held her out on display. Chippy pulled a third lobster out of the tank and reached between Linda's legs and pinched her tiny clit hard. Ignoring the squealing married girl, the little man directed the lobster towards the clit, and the aquatic creature snapped it's claws right over the tiny nub. All hell broke loose as the bimbo kicked and screamed, while everyone else laughed. Linda was promptly dumped back into the tank with all three lobsters attached firmly. This was going to go viral, just like the previous 10 videos he uploaded. The stupid airhead was quite an internet sensation.

Linda's mobile phone rang and Gemmell answered. It was an assistant teacher at Linda's school.

"I'm sorry but Linda can't come to the phone right now. She has her mouth full."

Gemmell cut the line as an excited giggle erupted at the other end of the line. Linda glared up at him, completely naked, furious, and with her mouth full of his big cock.

Taking off Linda's clothes and getting inside her panties was like a gift that kept on giving. It was so much fun and never got old. After they had fucked Linda at the party, it was important that they found a way to fuck her again. Gemmell solved the problem by keeping her wedding ring with him. It was a sure fire way of getting her to keep coming back and it worked like a charm. Linda turned up at his doorway as expected and was grabbed immediately. The bimbo's attempts at fighting were easily brushed aside and she was stripped butt naked within seconds. Linda complained bitterly as she was examined closely and photographed by Gemmell, but it was to no avail. Finally he whipped his cock out and she was given no option but to suck.

"If you want your wedding ring back, you'll keep sucking, Princess."

Linda's eyes narrowed in annoyance, but she kept up the good work.

"And when you're done you can get on your hands and knees and clean up my apartment, like you're supposed to."

***

The end... for now.