Party Surprise

Story Info
Maritsa is too nice to the shy girl.
1.2k words
4.11
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Maritsa this is the best party ever!" Sophie exclaimed to me as we drunkenly danced together. "I wish your Mum would go away more often!" She continued.

"I know right!" I replied as I took a shot.

Suddenly Sophie stopped dancing. "Erm, why's Anna Swann here?" She asked in disgust.

"Don't be mean! I know she's a nerd but that doesn't mean we have to be horrible to her! I invited her because I felt sorry for her, she has no friends..." I replied.

"Well being here doesn't change that, she's stood there on her own..." Sophie giggled.

"Stop it! She's actually really nice when you get to know her, come on let's go talk to her!" I said as I walked towards Anna.

"You go and waste your night with that weirdo, I'm gunna find someone to fuck!" Sophie giggled and walked over to a group of boys.

"Hey Anna! Having fun?" I asked.

"Erm ye, kind of, just feel a bit out of place. I feel a bit anxious..." Anna said nervously as she looked to the floor. She always looks on the floor when she talks, it's like she's scared of eye contact!

"Want to go to my room and take a breather?" I offered.

"Erm, if your sure that's okay? I don't want to ruin your night." Anna replied softly.

"Course it's okay! You won't ruin my night silly... Come on then let's go." I said softly as I walked her upstairs to my room.

I made sure to take a bottle of tequila with me and two shot glasses. We lay in bed drinking shots as I tried to get her to open up, but half an hour in I still didn't really know anything about her.

I decided to be more direct... "Have you ever had sex Anna?" I asked smiling.

"Erm, no." Anna said softly with a sigh.

"You don't know what your missing! No better feeling than cumming!" I exclaimed.

The conversation carried on for a while, before suddenly Anna grabbed the back of my head and kissed me! I pushed her away in shock!

"What the hell you doing?!" I shouted.

Anna's eyes started to water. "I'm so sorry! Talking about all this it's made me a bit curious, I'm so sorry!" She said as she started to cry.

I felt so sorry for her! I suppose a kiss won't hurt. "No I'm sorry! Come here." I said as I lent in to kiss her.

As we was kissing I could feel her hands moving near her waste but I couldn't tell what she was doing. She lifted her legs and slid her hand from her waste to her feet and then seemed to kick her legs. I didn't think anything of it and continued kissing.

Anna started sliding up the bed and I went to move with her. I felt Anna's hand on the top of my head pushing me down as she moved into a seated position, leaving me on my belly looking up at her.

Erm, what you doing?" I asked confused.

"Well..." she said as she rolled up her skirt.

I was in shock! Turns out all that moving she was doing when we kissed, was her taking her panties off! I was staring at her bare pussy!

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as I was about to get up.

"Please, I've never cum before please help me!" Anna moaned.

I paused for a second and looked up at her, she actually looked upset. I looked back at her pussy then back up at her. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want her to be upset because of me.

"Right I, erm, okay..." I said reluctantly.

Anna smiled and moved her hands to the back of my head. "Thank you", she said as she pushed my face towards her pussy.

As my face and her pussy made contact, I just lay there in a state of shock. 'What the hell am I doing? How did I end up in this position?' I thought to myself.

"Erm, are you just gunna lay there or are you gunna lick it?" Anna said giggling.

I sighed and and slowly stuck out my tongue. It tasted okay I suppose, but I was still disgusted by it. I'm not a lesbian and I'm eating pussy! I decided to just go for it to get it over with. I started licking and sucking enthusiastically.

"Moan whilst you lick, pretend you like it!" Anna moaned.

I did as she asked. "Mmmmm", I moaned. Her pussy was getting wetter, I was literally drinking her!

"Oh my god! Ye that's it right there!" Anna screamed. She started grinding against my face hard.

I felt like a cheap whore, she was literally fucking my face! Suddenly the door shot open.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as I was about to get up.

"Please, I've never cum before please help me!" Anna moaned.

I paused for a second and looked up at her, she actually looked upset. I looked back at her pussy then back up at her. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want her to be upset because of me.

"Right I, erm, okay..." I said reluctantly.

Anna smiled and moved her hands to the back of my head. "Thank you", she said as she pushed my face towards her pussy.

As my face and her pussy made contact, I just lay there in a state of shock. 'What the hell am I doing? How did I end up in this position?' I thought to myself.

"Erm, are you just gunna lay there or are you gunna lick it?" Anna said giggling.

I sighed and and slowly stuck out my tongue. It tasted okay I suppose, but I was still disgusted by it. I'm not a lesbian and I'm eating pussy! I decided to just go for it to get it over with. I started licking and sucking enthusiastically.

"Moan whilst you lick, pretend you like it!" Anna moaned.

I did as she asked. "Mmmmm", I moaned. Her pussy was getting wetter, I was literally drinking her!

"Oh my god! Ye that's it right there!" Anna screamed. She started grinding against my face hard.

I felt like a cheap whore, she was literally fucking my face! Suddenly the door shot open.

"Oh my god!" I heard a girl say.

'Fuck!' I thought to myself, I've been seen eating pussy! Anna didn't release my head for me to lift up. I managed to get a look from between her legs and oh my god, it was Sophie!

"So this is why you invited her you dirty Dyke!" Sophie shouts laughing.

I tried to escape Anna's grip but couldn't. What I heard next shocked me!

"Want to watch her finish me off?" Anna giggled.

"Hahaha yeah go on!" Sophie exclaimed. "Eat her pussy Maritsa you dirty whore!" She shouted.

I had no choice, I continued licking, feeling embarrassed and humiliated. Anna's moans started to grow louder as her grinding got harder and faster. I could hear Sophie laughing.

"Oh my god I'm gunna cum, aaaaaaa!" Anna screamed as she squirted hard, choking me and covering my face! She then rubbed her wet cunt over my face a few more times before releasing me. I was a mess! Face full of cum, struggling to catch my breath.

"Smile for the camera!" Sophie giggled.

I looked up at her and my heart literally stopped! She'd took a video of me eating pussy! I could of cried!

"Sophie please don't show anyone!" I cried.

"I won't, as long as you eat mine!" She winked and took her panties off. This was going to be a long night!