Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Inside the club, they stopped at a counter and Henry took off his cloak and laid it down. Then he stepped behind Julie and untied the string at the top of her cloak and took it off her. She took a deep breath as the cloak came off and then moaned as he handed it to the young woman behind the counter.

The young woman's eyes were darting from Julie's breasts to her sex and back again. "Interesting costume," she whispered as she handed Henry a ticket.

The young woman had on a peasant blouse that was off her shoulders and only held up in the front by her large thick nipples. Julie found herself licking her lips at the display. She nodded. "I can say the same for yours, very lovely also," she said softly.

Henry saw Julie lick her lips and knew what she was thinking. He had the same thought of sucking on one of those luscious looking nipples. He smiled as he put his arm around Julie's waist and guided her away from the counter and out into the main room of the club

The bar was along the back wall and was full from one end to the other. It was mostly single men with a scattering of singe women. Some were in costume but most were not. The woman from out front that had stared at Julie was sitting on a stool at the end of the bar. Her eyes followed them as they crossed the room toward the left hand wall.

There were six small tables on the raised platform along this wall. Five of them had single wingback chairs next to them. One of the two in the center had two wingback chairs at an angle toward each other. Henry moved them in that direction. He had reserved a table set up just that way.

At the table to the left was a well-dressed gentleman sitting in the chair, a naked young woman painted up like a leopard, was cured up by his feet. Both sets of eyes were on Julie. At the table to the right was an older woman in a strapless evening dress with a naked young man sitting on the floor at her knee. She was looking at Julie but the young man only had eye for his mistress.

The older woman nodded as they stepped up onto the raised platform. Henry nodded back and looked at the card in a holder on the table. It had his name on it. He seated Julie in the chair closest to the woman and sat down in the other chair. The young man glanced at Julie and got a slapped on the side of his head for it.

The woman smiled at Henry and shook her head slightly. "Good slaves are so hard to find these days."

"But training them is still fun," Henry replied.

The woman looked at Julie questioningly. "A submissive and an exhibitionist." Henry told her.

"A good combination for these parties," the woman said and then turned to give her order to the waitress that arrived just then.

Henry took the opportunity to look at Julie. She was sitting with her knees together and looked a little nervous. She still had her shoulders back as she looked at the young male slave and then the young leopard painted pet on the other side.

He leaned closer and said, "Relax. Sit up straighter and spread your knees as wide as the arms of the chair allow."

Julie looked at him and shivered as she scooted back in the chair and slowly opened her legs. She was at a slight angle to the room but there were a lot of people everywhere. When her thighs touched the chair arms, she gripped the arms with her hands tightly and whimpered softly. "It is hard to relax with so many people around."

"Yes. So many eyes that could and will be looking at you at some point," he whispered to goad her exhibitionist side some.

She squirmed and whimpered at his words as her eyes swept the room. There was a string quartet in the corner to her right and a small dance floor along the front wall. Tables and chairs were arranged in fours in the open area in front of them. In front of the bar were three raised platforms that turned. One had a big X in the middle of it. Another had a padded sawhorse on it, and the third had an inclined padded table on it.

All three of those pieces of equipment she knew about from Henry's home basement. She had been on them all at one time or another, especially the inclined table. It made her shiver hard to think about being on that one with all these people in the room. Her ass would be up in the air with her sex and asshole on full display to anyone who even glanced that way.

When Julie moaned suddenly, Henry asked, "What or who caught your attention?"

"The inclined table in the center of the room," she whispered and then shivered very hard. Would her answer give Henry any ideas for later, she wondered? When he just nodded and smiled, she moaned softly.

The waitress delivered the drinks and a moment later, the woman from outside showed up. She nodded to Julie and then looked at Henry as she said, "I would like to compliment your lady on her beauty and courage to wear that costume that way tonight."

Henry nodded. Then in his straightforward way, he asked, "Do you eat pussy by any chance?"

Julie groaned loudly and the woman looked a little taken aback by the directness. "I... uh... have," she said a moment later.

"Did you enjoy doing it?"

The woman looked at Julie and then back at Henry as she thought about her answer. "I didn't the first time as it wasn't of my choice. It was a gangbang, my one and only, I might add. I thought it would be all men but there were two other women there. One decided I needed a change of pace and sat on my face."

"You could have done something to discourage her, shall we say."

The woman blushed and shook her head. "At the time I had the biggest dick I had ever seen in my pussy and the second biggest one up my ass. I was totally out of it and didn't care until later."

Henry nodded and looked over at Julie. She was almost panting from the things running through her mind. The thought of a gangbang on top of the possibility of her pussy getting eaten by this woman had her excitement level very high.

"Slid down a little, raise your legs, and hook your knees over the arms of the chair." He told her softly.

Julie's eyes grew wide as a picture of what she would be showing to the room and this woman crossed her minds eye. Her first thought was not to do it and then she moaned softly and moved her ass forward in the chair until it was on the edge of the seat. Her legs came up and spread even wider as her knees moved to the ends of the arms.

The woman's eyes were glued to Julie's open, wet, and obviously very excited sex. She moaned and licked her lips.

Henry smiled and asked, "Would you enjoy eating her?"

The woman never moved her eyes. She licked her lips again and nodded her head. "I would devour it," she whispered a moment later.

"Then we will see you later as the party gets more into swing," Henry said and then smiled as both women groaned loudly. Julie from anticipation and the woman from having to wait.

The woman looked at Henry and bit her lower lip. Then she shivered hard and looked at Julie. "My name is Carol and until we meet again, I will be watching you."

As Carol walked away, Julie whimpered. "I... I... I...." She stammered a moment later.

Henry nodded. "Yes, you would have come at the first touch of her tongue in your sweet pussy."

Julie groaned and nodded.

The woman next to Julie chuckled and Julie looked that way. Her legs were spread wide but not raised a Julie's were. She had her hand on the back of her slave's head and guided it as he licked her inner thigh. An inch or so from her sex, she pushed the slaves head away and over to her other thigh near the knee. He started to lick down that thigh toward her sex.

Julie whimpered at the thought of a tongue on her inner thigh. The cat suit would be in the way of tongue on skin contact. The way her suit was cut, all contact would be on her pussy. She shivered hard and groaned softly.

"You can put your feet on the floor and sit up straighter," Henry, said from her other side. "Just keep your knees wide. We would not want to block anyone's view of your wet sex, now would we."

Julie groaned as she moved her feet to the floor and wiggled up straighter in the chair. Her outer thighs were against the arms of the chair. Her eyes went across Henry to the leopard pet on the floor and stopped as the young woman was looking at Julie's sex.

The young woman licked her top lip with just the tip of her tongue. That made Julie whimper. The young woman smiled and then touched the tip of her tongue to the end of her nose. Julie gasped and shivered hard. She had never seen a tongue so long and flexible.

Henry chuckled and shook his head. "So many tongues and so little time."

Julie groaned long and loud, her knees quivering as her body fought to stave off an orgasm. Henry handed her, her drink and whispered, "Relax and enjoy the sights of the party. Things are starting to heat up."

With a deep breath, Julie took the glass. She took a sip as her eyes darted around the room. The slave was still licking the inner thighs of the woman next to her but now the top of her dress was down far enough for the woman to pinch and twist her left nipple. Her head was laid back as she also looked around the room.

Several of the women at the tables out on the floor had their breasts bared. One was on her knees under a table with one man's dick in her mouth and the other two men's dicks in her hands. Julie shivered at the sight. She had never been watched having any kind of sex with someone else. That thought alone made her moan. She thought of Carol licking her pussy in the chair and moaned again. She would be in plain sight to everyone.

To get her mind off that, Julie looked at the center of the room. A tall naked blonde was being strapped to the X. One man had put straps on her wrists and upper arms and was now putting a strap around her chest right below her large breasts. The other man had straps on her ankles and upper thighs. He paused to lick her smoothly shaven mound before putting a strap around her hips.

The blonde rotated until she was mostly out of sight on the far side of the X. As she came back into view, a rod rose out of the floor with a funny looking crooked dildo on the end of it. The head was in line with the rod but below that was a u-shaped kink and then it was straight again. One of the men that had strapped the woman down squirted a clear shiny liquid on the toy. Lube flashed in her mind.

The toy was close to the woman's sex as she went out of sight but the toy was clearly visible as it continued to rise. Her leg blocked Julie's view for a moment and then she could see the toy entering the woman's sex. Everything was fine as the head went in but then the u-shaped piece hit her opening and the woman's eyes grew wide and she took a deep gasping breath as she spun slowly on around and the toy went deeper.

Henry had used a toy with vanes in her sex one time and the toy in the woman seemed to be something similar. It would rub firmly across her g-spot on every rotation. Julie groaned as she remembered the little vanes on her own g-spot. This was far wider she realized and groaned again. The u-shaped piece was in Julie's direction and she could see the woman tense up, her eyes getting wide as it crossed her g-spot. Then she would relax as it passed on by.

"That looks interesting," Henry whispered from next to her ear.

Julie jerked and nodded quickly. She didn't trust her voice. She was trying to hold back another groan. Henry's fingertip rolling her right nipple around made it impossible and she groaned loudly as her eyes closed.

Henry pinched her nipple and her eyes opened as she groaned again from the burning itch it created. The sawhorse captured her attention instantly. A black woman was strapped face down on it. Her bright pink slit was like neon between her wide spread thighs. Her legs were tied to the legs of the sawhorse on one end and her wrists to the legs on the other. Her large breasts were split, one on each side of the padded center. Her chin rested on the very end of the pad.

A man stood in front of her with his large dick in his hand and another man stood behind her the same way. The thought of two men at once ran through Julie's head quickly and she shivered.

"So many fantasies and so little you have experienced," Henry whispered as if he were reading her mind.

When she nodded, Henry let go of her nipple and stood up. "Your turn, my dear."

Julie jerked and looked up at her Master. "My.... My turn?" she asked suddenly and more loudly than she had meant to.

Henry grinned. "Yes, your turn."

Julie groaned as she took his extended hand and stood up. "But... but... but...." She stammered.

"No. Tongue, tongue, tongue," Henry replied as he led her across the room.

He paused at the bar, took Carol by the hand, and led her along with them. When they stopped in front of the inclined table, Julie groaned long and loud. Henry let go of Carol's hand and led Julie up onto the moving platform. He led her over to the table and bent her over. Julie groaned even louder as she moved her knees to the padded cross bar at the end and laid down on the table. Her hands went to the rod beyond her head.

Henry paused to reach his hand down toward Carol as he passed her. She took it and stepped up. The next thing she knew, she was on her knees directly behind Julie. She groaned as she took in Julie's bare, very wet sex, and the shiny wet look of her light brown anus. The sight mesmerized her as she licked her lips and shivered hard.

"Very good," Henry said as he went about securing Julie in place. A strap went around each knee and spread them even wider. Julie's weight was now on the edge of the table. A strap tightly across her lower back held her down. Then her wrist cuffs were clipped together and tied tightly below her head.

Julie's eyes were open and she watched the people around her go by. Each and every one of them was about to see Carol eat her pussy. Julie groaned and flexed her hips. She couldn't move them very much but the little bit they did move made her think about what everyone could see. That just built her ever-growing orgasm even higher.

A sharp hard slap on each ass cheek jolted Julie's world. She gasped loudly and then gasped again as two more slaps landed. Two more had her attention off the people around her and on the growing stinging burn in her ass cheeks. The spanking felt so different with the cat suit on. The woven fabric seemed to bring the burning sensation on quicker than normal.

As the spanking continued, Julie groaned and shivered hard. Her eyes were closed and her lower lip was trapped between her teeth. The spanking stopped and there were hands rubbing her ass cheeks through the cat suit. Julie groaned again and opened her eyes. Henry was standing in front of her with his arms folded.

It took a moment and then Julie gasped. If his arms were folded then who was rubbing her ass? Carol's face shot across her mind and she groaned again. The touch was lighter than what Henry would have used and it cover not just her ass but her lower back, her hips and the backs of her thighs.

No one but Henry had ever touched her like this before. The fact that it was a woman was not lost on her mind. She kept waiting for a hot wet tongue on or in her pussy. When it didn't come, she whimpered in frustration and tried to move her hips. Julie opened her eyes again. She didn't remember closing them. Henry was standing next to her still but he had a sign in his hand, a handwritten sign. It took a moment to register. "Tongues only," it said.

Julie groaned long and loud as Henry moved toward her ass and she realized he was placing the sign between her knees at the base of the cross support she was on. It was an open invitation for anyone who wanted to lick her pussy. Julie let out a long drawn out moaning groan. She was suddenly on the ragged edge of coming.

A pair of slaps on her ass jolted her world again. She groaned as her orgasm receded slightly. A moment later, a tongue started to trace the edge of the cat suit where Henry had cut it. The pressure was very light, almost tickling as it moved. It made Julie squirm. It had to be Carol's tongue because her Master would have been much firmer and not tentative like this was.

The tickling tongue moved completely around Julie's pussy without touching it. It was maddening but the anticipation built her orgasm higher. About the time Julie thought she couldn't stand it any longer the tongue tickled the opening to her sex. Her loud groan was accompanied by one very similar from behind her. A few seconds later, the tongue jammed deep into her sex.

Julie gasped as the tongue swirled around inside her sex and then she was coming like there was no tomorrow. Her stomach muscles hurt they were contracting so hard. Fireworks were going off in her head as the tongue continued to wiggle in her pussy. The thought that a woman was eating her out in front of all these people kept screaming around in her head.

Her orgasm was subsiding and Julie was marveling at the fact that this was her second orgasm in a row without anyone touching her clit. Her eyes popped open at that thought. What was going to happen when someone did lick her clit? Her eyes focused and then she gasped loudly. Carol was on her knees in front of Henry and had his dick stuffed in her mouth.

That was odd because there was still a tongue licking her opening and anus. The licks were firmer and stronger as they swept up along the cleft of her ass and bumped across the pucker of her asshole. Julie groaned softly. Her asshole was sensitive, very sensitive at times. Now was one of the latter as she didn't have a clue who was licking her.

Julie groaned even louder when the tongue zeroed in on her anus and circled it for a moment before flicking back and forth over the tight ring. When it tried to wiggle inside, Julie gasped and struggled to lift her ass. Her ass wouldn't move and the tip of the tongue teased her unmercifully. Her hips were shaking by the time it started to slide into her asshole.

Suddenly the words, Henry, Carol, dick, and mouth were chasing each other around in her head. Her eyes jerked open and she moaned loudly. Carol was sucking Henry's dick, her head bobbing up and down slowly. Over half of his dick would disappear and then reappear as she did. Is that how I look sucking his dick, Julie wondered and then gasped loudly as the tongue in her ass went even deeper.

Then her asshole was being fucked with a hot slippery tongue. With a loud moaning groan, Julie relaxed and enjoyed the feeling as she watched Carol give her Master a blowjob. Another orgasm was slowly building in the lower part of her stomach and back. The tongue felt so good in her ass.

Her hips would shiver and then try to flex against the teasing tongue. Not being able to move her hips much was frustrating in one way and slowed her building orgasm in another. Carol moaning loudly made Julie open her eyes. Henry had his hand on the back of her head and was holding his dick deep in her mouth.

From the way Carol's hips were jerking, it was very obvious she was coming long and hard. Henry grinned at Julie and winked. "It seems little Carol comes with both teams."

Julie whimpered as she watched Henry release Carol's head. She'd had far more of Henry's dick in her mouth than Julie could ever manage. She had came several times as she sucked her Master's dick but never as hard as Carol had. All thoughts of dicks disappeared suddenly as she realized the tongue in her ass was gone and one was now flicking back and forth over her clit.

With a loud yell, Julie was coming and the tongue kept right on flicking her clit. The speed and the light touch only drove Julie higher and higher. She was trying to move her hips to get firmer contact but that wasn't working at all. Her whole body was jerking to a rhythm of its own.