Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrations went up again and Julie raised her head as she started to come and come hard. Hands grabbed her head and pulled her face back down toward the sex under it. Something clicked in the back of her mind and she sucked Crystal's clit in between her lips and lashed it with her tongue.

Crystal's scream made Julie try to grin around the clit in her mouth. As it was, she slowed her tongue down and then rolled the swollen bud around and round firmly. Crystal went up in flames again.

*****

Julie sighed and opened her eyes. She was laying flat on her stomach between Crystal's legs. Her cheek was resting on her smooth mound. She lifted her head and grinned up at Crystal's slack looking face. She had seen that look on her own face in some of the movies her Master had made. That completely satisfied look.

She planted a quick kiss on Crystal's clit and pushed up with her arms. She was on her hands and knees when she remembered the bullet in her ass. It wasn't vibrating but it was still there. She looked around for Henry but no one was in the room except the three women.

Her mind jumped to Carol and she came up on her knees. Carol was still in the chair and looked like she was totally worn out. She was more or less hanging on her arms and she had the funniest look on her face. A faraway look but with a smile on her lips.

Julie walked on her knees over behind Carol and undid the strap on the ball gag. "How are you feeling, girlfriend?"

Carol made a whimpering noise and whispered, "I, I, I, she, she, she," she stammered and then she groaned deeply and added, "Oh shit, what a tongue."

Julie laughed. "My thought exactly when she got a hold of me at the club."

Crystal groaned and whispered, "You sure learned to use yours quickly."

Julie giggled. "I had some incentive, shall we say." When Crystal looked at her funny, Julie shivered and said, "My Master shoved a remote controlled silver bullet up my ass while I was tonguing yours."

"I, uh, never mind," Carol said.

Julie grinned at her and shook her head. "If you think her tongue is murder in your pussy, wait until she wiggles that thing up your ass."

Carol groaned and shook her head sharply. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned again.

Crystal chuckled and said, "I have a feeling, her asshole is as sensitive as ours are."

Julie looked down at Crystal and winked. "I wonder what would happen with your tongue in her ass and mine on her clit?"

"Oh hell no!" Carol almost yelled.

Crystal laughed and said, "Tied up the way you are, I don't think you have much of a say in the matter."

"Especially if I put the ball gag back on," Julie said softly.

About then, Julie gave a jerk and groaned as the vibrations started in her asshole again. "I, I think our Master's are on their way back."

About then, the door opened and Henry walked in. He smiled at the three young women and said, "And a good time was had by all."

"Yes, Master," Julie said with a big grin. A few seconds later, she groaned deeply as the vibrations in her ass went up three fold.

Henry looked at Crystal and said, "It looks like you get to spend a few days with us. Herman got a business call and he has to fly out of town for a few days. He thought you would enjoy more time with Julie."

"I have a few friends but she is the only one in the lifestyle, so yes, he thought right," Crystal said.

Henry started to turn around but he turned back and grinned. "He also said that you might enjoy a silver bullet up your cute little butt."

Crystal shivered hard as she glanced at Julie, "Yes, sir," she said softly and then groaned as Henry stepped forward and handed Julie a silver bullet and the control. He also handed Crystal the control for the one in Julie's ass.

Julie's eyes grew wide as she looked at the stuff in her hand and then at the controller in Crystal's hand. "I, uh, we, uh, yes, Master," Julie said with a big shiver.

Henry chuckled and turned toward the door. "You ladies play nice now and please don't damage Carol or each other."

"Yes, Master," came from Julie.

"Yes, Sir," came from Crystal.

And a deep groan came from Carol as she saw a couple of tongues in her near future.