Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

When the tongue quit licking her clit, Julie had no idea. Nothing was touching her sex as she swam back up into the light. Her mind seemed to be wrapped in pink cotton. She couldn't remember being so relaxed before. She sighed deeply as her eyes fluttered open.

She was still on the incline table and slowly turning. Henry wasn't in sight and neither was Carol. What caught her attention was the Leopard girl crawling across the room with her Master following her, a leash in his hand.

From behind her, Julie heard Henry ask, "Think you can handle one more tongue before I fuck you?"

As the table turned, the Leopard girl came into view and Julie moaned deeply at the memory of her long flexible tongue. "I, I, I," she said quickly and moaned again.

She heard Henry chuckle as a hand rubbed her ass cheek. "So you do remember your friend from the next table."

Julie nodded quickly as she didn't trust her voice. Henry swatted her on one ass cheek and then the other. "You are going to love this in so many ways," he said a moment later.

*****

A few minutes later, Julie saw the gentleman that had the pet standing next to her talking to Henry. He still had the leash in his hand. Julie wondered where the pet was. A moment later, someone was licking her outer lips slowly and lightly. These light teasing licks made Julie whimper softly. Her eyes slowly closed as they went on and on.

After a while, she shivered as the tongue zeroed in on her opening and slowly swirled around the opening several times. She was whimpering softly again as it continued. She groaned softly as the tongue moved deeper while it was still swirling around and round.

Julie made a soft sound of frustration as the tongue suddenly stopped moving. A few seconds later, it started to move deeper into her vagina. It had already passed the point the first tongue had reached. It went deeper and Julie groaned long and loud as a vision of the pet's long tongue crossed her mind's eye.

By the time it stopped, Julie was breathing hard and fast. As it held still, she became award of warm air blowing across her wet asshole at regular intervals. A picture of the woman's mouth covering her sex and her nose just above her asshole popped into her head.

Julie groaned long and loud as the tongue moved slowly out of her sex. With the tongue out of her sex, Julie realized she was breathing rapidly. A tongue had never been that deep inside her before. It had gone deeper than any dick she had ever had except for Henry's.

She started to relax and then gasped loudly and moaned as the tongue was jammed back in to its very max. The pet's nose rammed into her asshole and Julie gasped again. The tongue wiggled and squirmed and then was yanked out. Julie felt her hips trying to flex, trying to find the tongue. She got her wish as the tongue rammed her again.

Julie was mesmerized by the way the pet was tongue fucking her pussy. She realized she was making a whimpering moaning sound in a chant like manner as an orgasm slowly built up and up. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered if she would die if this orgasm kept on growing.

Suddenly, the long thin tongue was replaced by something much bigger and hotter pressing against her slippery opening. It slowly stretched her. It wasn't painful, just filling. A familiar fullness. Henry's dick was entering her extra slowly. Her whole body was shaking by the time his hips pressed tightly against her ass cheeks.

"Well done," Henry said as he reversed directions and started to pull his dick out. His dick was only a little past halfway out when he reversed directions again and rammed it home, slapping his hips against her ass.

Julie let out a yell and started to come like she never had before. She felt her sex grab onto his dick tightly and a hot flood start at the head deep down inside her and work its way toward her opening. She had never felt that so clearly before. It was as if she was coming in slow motion.

Henry held still with his dick as deep as it would go and groaned at the grip she had on him. Not to mention the hot liquid feeling around the head of his dick. He was frozen to the spot. A few seconds later, he realized he was coming deep inside Julie. This was something he had never done before. He always pulled out and came between her ass cheeks.

The scalding hot flood deep in Julie's vagina caught her by surprise. She had never felt anything like it that she remembered. It took her a moment to realize Henry was coming inside her. That rocketed her orgasm up out of this world and brought everything back up to real time speed. She was thrashing around on the padded incline like never before.

*****

Julie slowly swam up from the depths of her afterglow. She made a whimpering sound at the feel of a tongue licking at her slit and vagina. She opened her eyes and it took them a moment to focus. She felt a smile cross her lips as she saw Henry's dick in front of her face. It was semi hard and all slick and shiny.

Her tongue shot out and flicked back and forth over the slippery head. She sucked her tongue back in and groaned, as she tasted their mixed flavors. Her mouth opened and she tried to move her head forward enough to suck the head in. She couldn't quite reach. "Please, Master," she said in a dry whisper.

Henry moved his hips forward and Julie sucked in as much of his dick as she could reach. He groaned deeply and moved one knee forward. This fed her even more of his dick, which made her moan softly. Her tongue was going everywhere. She was trying to get all that flavor she could.

He moved his hips back until just the head was still in her mouth. He was smiling as he whispered, "I came inside you."

Julie's eyes moved up to his face and she nodded as she continued to suck his dick. She had never been on any kind of birth control. Never in her life. She had had sex but had never gotten pregnant. It just never happened. Henry knew all about it, so he always pulled out to come. Her mind mulled over the question of what had changed.

Henry moving his hips forward and feeding her more dick and the tongue working deeper into her sex distracted her from the question. Between the taste in her mouth, the feel of his dick filling her mouth, and the long tongue deep in her sex, she was floating along. Nothing really mattered but the here and now.

*****

Sometime later, Henry leaned over and unclipped her wrist cuffs, and slowly took his dick away from her. Julie licked her lips and grinned at him. "We taste good together," she whispered as he stood up.

She felt the strap being removed from her lower back and then the straps at her knees were removed. She sighed and pushed up with her hands. It took her two tries and some help from Henry to get to her feet. The Pet was still between her legs and licking at her slit.

With a grin, Julie stepped over the Pet and squatted down. She used a finger under the girls chin to lift her head. When her head was high enough, Julie kissed her softly on the lips. They both moaned. Julie broke the kiss and whispered, "Thank you. You were delicious and I hope one day your Master will allow me to return the favor."

The young woman smiled and looked to the side. Her Master was standing there with her leash in his hand. "I'll set up a play date with your Master," he said as he leaned over and snapped the leash on his Pet's collar.

Julie marveled at the fluid grace of the young woman as she moved over to the edge of the platform and jumped down. She was still smiling as she watched the woman crawling alongside her Master.

Henry offered her his hand and she used it to stand up beside him. She looked around and asked, "Where is Carol?"

He looked around also and then shook his head. "She must have left. I lost track of her when I was watching Herman's Pet eating your pussy. Her tongue looked like it was killer."

Julie shivered and nodded. "And the way you fucked me was even more so."

"That was you as much as me," Henry said a he help her down off the rotating stage. When she was safely down, he asked, "Back to the table or are you ready to go up to the hotel room?"

Julie smiled and said, "Back to the table. I feel like showing off some more among other things."

Henry was grinning as he watched Julie walk in front of him. She was putting one foot in front of the other with her shoulders pulled back. She was strutting her stuff again with a big smile on her face as she watched people watch her.

Back at the table, she sat down in the chair that Henry had occupied earlier. Now she was facing more toward the whole room. She slid forward and hooked a knee over both arms. Her wet looking sex was on prominent display. The Pet was sucking her Master's dick but she turned her head just enough to give Julie a slow wink. Julie returned it.

Henry leaned over and whispered, "I think you've made a friend."

Julie giggled. "I want her to be the first one I eat pussy for. I think I owe her that much. I want to take it slow and see just how hard I can make her come and I hope to make it last a long time."

"Speaking of eating pussy," Henry said as he nodded toward the dance floor.

Julie looked that way to see Carol walking her way. She smiled as she lifted a hand off the arm of her chair and pointed at her sex. She could see Carol shiver as she did.

Henry whispered, "I think you would make a great Top to her bottom."

Julie looked at him and shivered hard herself. "Do you really think so, Master?"

About then, Carol went to her knees in front of Julie and buried her face in her sex. Julie let out a deep groan and nodded at Henry. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she flexed her hips rubbing her clit against Carol's nose.

Henry chuckled and whispered, "I think things are going to change in many ways and all of them are going to be for the good."

Julie slowed the flexing of her hips and placed a hand on the back of Carol's head. "Slow that tongue down," she said. "This isn't a race."

Carol groaned deeply as she slowed her tongue down and slowly circled Julie's opening. "Much better," Julie said.

The Pet next to Carol made a growling sound. Julie looked her way. Her hips were flexing in a jerky sort of way and she had her Master's entire dick in her mouth, but her eyes were on Carol's face between Julie's thighs. She was coming hard and so was her Master.

"I think a good time is being had by all," Julie whispered to Henry as her free hand moved over to squeeze his hard dick under his slacks.

"Wait until I get you and Carol up to the room later," he replied with a wink. "Her eating your pussy as I fuck her from behind."

Julie shivered hard. "I'll clean your dick up after you finish with her."

"Excellent," Henry said softly.

*****

Three weeks later, Julie now lived with Henry in the big master bedroom of his house. Carol lived in the room on the other side of the dungeon room. She was always naked when she wasn't at work except for a pink collar around her neck. Henry was always dressed unless they were in bed. Julie wore short flared skirts or pantaloon pants with no crotch. She was always topless.

Today, the Pet, whose name was Crystal was visiting with her Master. Carol was sitting on a low bottomless chair with her arms tied over her head and her knees were ties wide apart. There were no crossbars between the front legs of the chair. Her sex was a little less than a foot off the floor.

Julie was bent at the waist spreading a pad on the floor in front of Carol. "Uh, what are you doing, Mistress?"

"We have guests coming and you are a distraction."

"Distraction?" Carol asked and Julie moved over to kiss her on the lips softly.

About then the door to the dungeon opened and Henry and Herman walked in. Following behind them was Crystal. She was naked but she didn't have paint on this time. Julie heard herself groan softly. She was even more beautiful without the paint.

A deep moan from Carol made Julie look around. She frowned deeply and Carol shivered hard. "Yes, Mistress," she whispered as she looked at the floor.

Henry looked at Carol and then at Julie. He nodded and turned to Herman. "Julie decided that she wants your pet to be the first woman she eats out. As you can see, she has set up a little amusement for your pet while she learns what she is doing. If that is okay with you."

Herman smiled and nodded. "I don't see anything wrong with that. There is one thing though, Crystal isn't my pet, she is my wife. She is also my submissive and my dick is the only one for her anyway and anywhere."

Henry nodded. "I understand. I feel the same way about Julie and just so you know, she will be my wife by this time next week."

"Congratulations," Herman said as he shook Henry's hand. "Congratulations to you also," he said to Julie.

"Thank you," Julie whispered with her eyes down.

Herman turned and took his wife's hand. He kissed it and then put a metal collar around her neck that was much like Julie's was, except it was silver colored. "Julie wants to pleasure you," Herman said and Crystal nodded.

Julie held out her hand and Crystal took it as she stepped forward. "This is my sub, Carol. I thought you might like some distraction while I learn as I go. You will be my first."

Crystal grinned as she looked at Carol. "Does she have any idea of what she is getting into or rather into her?"

"None what so ever," Julie said with a grin of her own in Carol's direction.

"This should be fun but you might want to gag her," Crystal said as she went to her knees and leaned forward.

"I hadn't thought of that," Julie whispered as she watched Crystal kiss Carol.

"I'll take care of that for you," Henry said as he turned toward a cabinet in the corner.

"Thank you, Master," Julie said as she went to her knees behind Crystal.

Julie ran her hands up and down Crystal's back as she continued to kiss Carol. Carol was whimpering softly. When Henry showed up with the ball gag, Crystal broke the kiss and sat back on her heels. Julie's hands came around to caress Crystal's breasts as they both watched Henry put the ball gag in place.

When he finished and stepped away, Julie shivered and said, "Why don't you lay down and slid your head under that chair."

Crystal grinned at Carol and licked her lips using all of her tongue. Carol's eyes grew wide and she wiggled in the chair. Crystal leaned back against Julie and said, "I think she just figured it out."

Julie laughed. "I hope that chair is strong enough."

Crystal turned at the waist and kissed Julie softly. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "I hope you take your time and enjoy me."

Julie grinned and backed away from the young woman. "That is my plan. Do I need to tie you down?"

Crystal laughed and lay down on her back. As she wiggled forward, she said, "I've been denied an orgasm for the last four days so I wouldn't worry about me trying to get away."

"I, uh, didn't mean for you to be denied," Julie said quickly.

Crystal moved a little until her face was right below Carol's sex. "The denial was my idea," she whispered.

Julie lay down between Crystal's raised knees. Her heart was beating fast as she looked at the younger woman's damp sex. She lowered her head, took a deep breath through her nose, and groaned at the heady aroma. "I, I, I," she stammered softly a moment later.

"Relax and enjoy," Crystal said. "That's what I plan on doing." Her tongue shot out and teased Carol's opening. "Now Little Carol might be another story," she added with a chuckle.

Julie groaned as she took a lick up one of Crystal's puffy outer lips. She whimpered as she took a firmer lick up the other one. She took a shivery breath to work up her nerve and then she took a long slow lick from Crystal's opening to her clit. The flavor was much like her own but sweeter and not as musky.

The textures were what blew Julie away. The slippery wetness of her opening. The glass smooth bottom of her slit and the satiny feel as her tongue parted her inner lips. The bump of her clit was covered by the hood. She paused and looked at Crystal's clit as the hood slowly pulled back and the pink shiny nub appeared.

With a deep groan, Julie moved down slightly and sucked on one inner lip and then the other. Crystal's hips flexed slowly as she did. The inner lips grew longer and thinner. Julie liked hers to be chewed lightly, so she did the same now.

Crystal let out a soft moan and it was followed closely by a muffled yell from Carol. Julie looked up along Crystal's body and smiled around the inner lip in her mouth. Crystal's mouth was covering Carol's opening and from the look on her face and the yell, Julie figured her tongue was wiggling away deeper than any tongue had ever been before.

Julie let go of the inner lips and used her tongue to spread them out over Crystal's outer lips. They looked like pink butterfly wings. She shivered and traced the glassy bottom of Crystal's slit to her opening. It was wetter and slipperier. It also tasted stronger as she dipped her tongue inside.

With a soft groan, she worked her tongue in deeper. Her nose bumped Crystal's clit and her hips jerked. Julie's tongue was forced deeper and her nose rubbed against the exposed clit firmer. Crystal's hips flexed up and down slowly. Julie experiment with swirling her tongue and running it in and out.

Her eyes were on Crystal's face. One, she was trying to gauge the effect she was having on the young woman and she was also watching the effect Crystal was having on Carol. Carol was shivering and jerking to a rhythm all her own. Her eyes were rolled back and she was whining continuously.

Julie smiled as she pulled her tongue out of Crystal's sex. "You might want to let her breath before she turns blue," she said to Crystal.

Crystal let out a moan of frustration and tried to pull Julie's mouth back down to her sex. Julie chuckled as she lowered her face but backed up just a little. Her tongue was now tickling and teasing the young woman's anus. Crystal's hips gave a big jerk at the first touch.

Herman leaned close to Henry and whispered, "My wife's asshole is super sensitive. A butt plug and a pair of high heels can make her come a dozen times a day just walking around the house."

Henry chuckled. "Julie's is sensitive but not quite that much. She hasn't worn a butt plug that much but a silver bullet will keep her on her toes for hours."

At the mention of the bullet in her ass, Julie groaned, wiggled her ass from side to side, and buried her tongue in Crystal's ass. Her tongue wasn't long but it was thick and strong. Crystal tried to close her knees but Julie slipped a hand under each ass cheek and lifted.

She wiggled her tongue and Crystal gasped and spread her knees back to where they were and then some. Crystal was now making a groaning growling sound deep in her chest. Carol was silent but Julie could see her stomach muscles jerking and jumping.

With a big smile, she continued to tongue Crystal's asshole. Crystal finally let go of Carol's sex with her mouth and let out a loud moaning yell. Now her stomach muscles were jerking almost as bad as Carol's had been.

Julie started to raise her head but a finger probing her asshole made her gasp and stab her tongue back into Crystal. The finger disappeared and was replaced a moment later by something larger. It took Julie only a moment to figure out that it was the silver bullet.

She groaned deeply and then her hips gave a big jerk as vibrations filled her asshole. She was flexing her hips rapidly and her tongue was ramming in and out of Crystal's ass at the same speed. Crystal let out another yell that was even louder than the first. Julie looked up along her body to see Crystal's eyes tightly shut and her mouth hanging open.

'That's two,' Julie thought as she lifted her head and stabbed her tongue in Crystal's sopping wet sex. Her nose was rubbing her clit as she tongue fucked her hard and fast. Crystal moaned long and loud. When the vibrations in her ass increased, Julie let out a moan of her own.