Party Time

Story Info
A holiday Party leads to a frank confession.
2.9k words
4.37
16.3k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

This is an alternate version of a previous story, POOL PARTY. The first story, and this one too, are based on actual events, at least the details about where my wife worked, the party, and the conversation with Lisa the next Monday. The first paragraph and the first three lines of dialog are 100% true; the rest of the story is more along the lines of what might have happened had things gone a bit differently.

This story took place back in 1982, when my wife was working at an inner-city hospital. We had been invited to a holiday party at the home of the Head Nurse the previous Saturday. It had been four hours of me mostly sitting around listening to the six or seven attendees talking about work, and wandering around the basement waiting until we could go home. There had been the nurse, Lisa, her husband Jim, a male nurse on their unit named Tyrone, and four other women who worked on the same unit as my wife. As you might expect, the talk had been all about work and I was more than ready to leave when I could finally pry my wife away a little after midnight. I had been to two other holiday parties involving hospital staff, and they were all the same. I promised myself this would be the last one I attended. Not only was I the odd man out as far as the conversation went, but my wife and I were the only white people there and I mostly sat my myself, ignored by the others and counting the minutes until we could leave.

The following Monday, Jane and I were getting ready for bed. I crawled under the covers while she was closing the drapes. She turned to me as she got into bed and said, "Lisa told me today that after we left Saturday night, they had an orgy."

It was weird that she just delivered the news with a calm tone of voice, and just did it out of the blue.

"What?" I was caught off guard and was trying to get my brain working again.

"She told me they had an orgy after we left."

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, then asked, "How did something like that ever come up in normal conversation?" On the one hand, this seemed like something out of a Penthouse Forum letter. On the other hand, I remembered working with a guy back when I was in high school who told me his black secretary went to an orgy every Friday after work. She used to actually brag about it. I always assumed it was commonplace in certain areas.

"I thanked her for having us over, and that's when she told me," Jane answered.

I thought about it for a second, and said, "She is recruiting you; you know."

Jane looked confused. "Recruiting me? What are you talking about?"

"She wants to get you to one of her orgies," I answered, watching her face to see how she would react. She still just looked puzzled. "Did you say anything negative when she told you, or make any kind of facial expression?"

"I don't think so," Jane said. "I was so surprised I think I just said something like, Oh, wow!"

"If you knew ahead of time that was going to happen, would you have still wanted to go?" I asked.

"Would you?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I asked first. Be honest."

Jane was sitting against the headboard and she nervously licked her lips and swallowed. She looked down at her hands and said so softly I could barely hear her, "I don't know. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. I kept looking at the people on my unit and couldn't stop picturing them being naked with each other."

"How did that make you feel?"

She was still looking down at her hands, not meeting my eyes. "It kind of turned me on a little bit," she admitted. "I got kind of horny."

"So, if Lisa came out and asked you to another party, what would you tell her?"

"I don't think she'd do that."

I laughed at that. "If she wasn't thinking about it, she wouldn't have told you anything today. Why else bring it up? And you didn't answer my question. Would you want to go?"

"Would you? Do you want to go to one of those?"

"This isn't about me, this is about you," I told her.

Jane looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I bet Lisa is trying to get you to one of her parties, not both of us. I think if you had showed up by yourself last Saturday, she would have put the question to you right then and there. Don't you find it a little strange that she said something to you about it out of nowhere, and when it was just the two of you."

"Do you really think so?" Jane asked, raising her eyes for the first time to meet mine.

"Well, you've worked on that unit for three years and you've told me a dozen times that the women have tried to get you to go out clubbing with them after work. Maybe Lisa figures it will be easier if she just comes right out and tells you what is going on."

"I don't follow, what do you think is going on?"

I propped myself up beside her. "If you go out with your work friends, what kind of places do you think they'll take you to? Some inner-city club, right? You'd be the only white women in the place and you would draw black men like a light draws moths. They want to see you get together with a black guy, that's clear enough."

"You think so? Why?"

"It's a game," I told her. "When I played ball in college I was around a lot of black guys and they loved fucking white girls. I doubt that's changed much."

"I don't know...you think my friends would want to do that?"

"You still didn't answer my question," I pointed out. "Would you want to go if Lisa asked you to one of her parties?" I slid down a bit and reached my hand under the edge of her T-shirt, slowly rubbing her panties. To my surprise, she was already wet, the material well soaked. I slipped two fingers inside her panties and began to slowly rub her clitoris. Her response was to slightly open her legs to make access easier. This was a bit unusual since it normally took fifteen or twenty minutes of foreplay before I could even think about touching this spot. And this was a Monday, normally not a scheduled sex session. Jane was as regular as clockwork. Sex took place on Wednesdays, Fridays, and on very rare occasions, on a Sunday.

Jane closed her eyes and began to breathe more deeply, licking her lips but still not answering.

"You want to go to one of Lisa's parties?" I asked, teasing her clit with my fingers.

"Yes...yeah, I think it could be fun, but I don't know if I could..."

I stopped my movements, causing her to open her eyes suddenly.

"You think that's what Lisa is doing?" she asked.

"The only way to find out is to ask her. Tomorrow, ask her when her next party is, and tell her you would like to come if that's okay with her. I think she will say one of two things. She'll either give some sort of evasive non-answer, which will tell you I was wrong. Or, she will say great."

Jane shook her head. "It's an arousing fantasy, but I'm not sure I could do it in real life. I don't even know how to bring it up."

"Lisa already brought it up, so it's on the table. If she says yes, she might also ask something along the lines of "what about your husband?" Be sure you are ready for that, and if she doesn't bring it up after saying yes, you should."

Jane asked, "What should I say if she asks?"

"Tell her that you don't want me to know, that you would like to keep it a secret. You'll tell me there is a girl's night at Teresa's, or some kind of business meeting or something. If I am reading this right, that will be the clincher and I'll bet Lisa gets a party for this weekend."

"Why would that matter?"

"Because not only would a white woman be willing to fuck black guys, which is already something they obviously want to see, but it's a young, married white wife who is willing to lie to her husband in order to get fucked. At least, that's what they will think. You'll be like catnip to all the guys there."

"Guys? More than just one you mean?"

I resumed my slow stimulation of her clit and Jane opened her legs even more, closing her eyes and beginning to hump her hips back and forth in an effort to cum. "If you decide to go through with this, you will be the center of attention," I whispered as I continued to arouse her. "You've been at that hospital for three years. How many times have you been hit on?"

Jane was the only white woman in the whole hospital, I knew damned well she must have been hit on, though she had never once said anything about it. "Almost every day," she admitted, her hips thrusting higher and harder than before.

"But you never said anything?"

"I thought you might get upset," she said, her voice hoarse and tight. It was obvious she was having trouble carrying on a conversation while her body was responding so strongly to the massage.

"Picture it now," I said softly. "One of those guys from work has his fingers on you, in you, making you wet right in front of your whole unit. The women are cheering him on, and there are other men just waiting their turn. Can you picture that?"

"Oh, god...yes...yes...make me cum," she begged.

I deliberately slowed down. "What about tomorrow? Going to talk to Lisa?"

"I don't know...maybe...don't stop..."

I did stop, though I kept one finger directly on her clit and applied pressure. She couldn't quite climax, but remained stimulated. "Just maybe?"

"Okay, I'll ask her...make me cum!"

I resumed my motions, and within seconds she arched her back and moaned as an orgasm washed over her. I slipped off her panties and quickly shifted so that my head was between her legs, and within two minutes another powerful climax ripped through her. This was unusual; I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times she let me give her two orgasms back-to-back like this.

"Oh my god, that was something else," she sighed.

"Guess the idea turns you on," I said.

She took a few deep breaths to calm down and I could see the wheels turning in her head as she thought about what she had actually just said and done. "You would really be okay with this?" she finally asked.

"You just told me that you have been hit on hundreds of times, and you never even mentioned it. If I am realistic, I have to consider that it would only be a matter of time before you think it wouldn't be so awful if you tried a black guy just once. Have you been thinking that?"

The fact that she didn't answer right away told me she was trying to figure out a way to frame her answer that wouldn't land her in trouble. "The women at work are always telling me to take a little walk on the dark side, but they always say it like they are just kidding," she finally admitted. "I guess I've wondered what it would be like, but not in a way that meant I would do it, just a fantasy."

"You obviously didn't shut down the hitting on you, or the guys wouldn't still be doing it," I pointed out. "They probably think it's just a matter of time until they wear you down enough for you to say yes."

"I have to work with those guys every day," Jane argued. "I just didn't want to have to go to work with people who think I'm stuck up or something. It's just flirting."

"Hitting on isn't just flirting, and you know that. Who are the guys?"

"There's a couple of security guards I have to pass every day on my way through the front doors, then another at the desk at the end of the hall on my unit. A couple of doctors who are on my floor sometimes..."

Something told me there was more to this she wasn't telling me. "Who else?"

"Umm...well...there's Jonas Shafter, he's the supervisor who is in charge of our whole wing. His office is near our unit and I see him five or six times a day. He makes comments a lot, telling me how good I look, he likes my hair, that kind of thing. But there is something in the way he looks me over that seems more than just flirty."

"Anyone else?"

This time she really hesitated. "Larry," she finally whispered.

Larry Johnson was her direct supervisor, someone she worked closely with each and every day. "What does he do?" I wanted to know.

"You know, just says things that are full of innuendo. Like how much he enjoys having me work under him and he hopes I do it for a long time, things like that. He touches my arm a lot, and once he patted me on the ass to congratulate me on something, I don't remember what now."

"You didn't tell him to stop?"

Jane swallowed again and just shook her head. It suddenly occurred to me that she was probably very close to making the decision to try to hook up with one of these guys to "see what it's like" so this little talk was going to do nothing more than speed up the process.

"That's my point," I told her. "Seems like any day now you'd be coming home late from work with some story about overtime or something, when what you were really doing is fucking one of those guys. Is that right?"

"I don't know...I do fantasize about it, but it's just a fantasy."

"For now, but fantasies turn into reality. At least this way I'll know what's going on."

Jane considered this for a few seconds, then asked, "You really think I should do this? You really want me to talk to Lisa tomorrow?"

"Based on what I just saw, the idea turns you on, doesn't it? Tell me you don't want to do it and we'll never talk about it again. You're turned on right now, aren't you?"

"I guess so...I am still horny..."

"Want me to lick you some more?" This would be the first time in our eight years together she ever tried for more than two orgasms.

"If you are gentle, I'm a little sore right now."

I gave a few soft licks to her clit and she responded with a low moan, opening her legs wide to give me access. "Picture Jonas doing this to you," I suggested. "Getting you ready for Larry to stick his cock inside your pussy and fuck you good. All your friends are watching and egging them on, telling you how Larry is going to pound you when Jonas gets finished."

It took less than a minute before she screamed loudly and bucked her hips wildly off the bed, nearly spilling me to the floor. She clutched the sheets and kept moaning.

"Guess you'll be seeing Lisa tomorrow, huh?" I laughed.

"I suppose I will," she panted. "Jesus, that was so powerful. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"When you talk to Lisa, if she agrees, you should ask her to only have men from the hospital there. Other than her husband, of course."

"From work? What if they tell everyone?"

I thought that was almost a certainty, but it gave a new level of thrill to the whole thing as well. Thinking about Jane each day would have to walk right past two guys who had fucked her in front of everyone she worked with was an arousing picture.

"I don't know if Lisa would do that. Jonas and Larry are her bosses too. I don't know if she'd be comfortable having them at something like that."

"The three security guards aren't bosses, are they? Have them come. The doctors too."

"God, that would be so weird," Jane smiled. "What if they tell everyone at work? The whole hospital will know about it."

"Does the hospital know about Lisa's parties now? You didn't before today, right?"

Jane nodded her head. "I guess not. I suppose it would be okay."

"You need to figure out how many guys you're comfortable doing in one night too. They're all going to want a piece of you. Is it three? Five? More?"

"You think it could be that many?"

"Sure. It's probably not a problem, you just had three orgasms in a row, and I bet you're still horny, aren't you?"

"But sore too," Jane said, turning off the light. "I don't know how many guys I could take."

"That's why you have a mouth," I laughed. "Just know that they will expect you to swallow."

A few minutes later I could feel motion from the other side of the bed and realized, with surprise, that Jane was masturbating, trying to get herself off one last time before going to sleep This would be an interesting week.

Humble
Humble
214 Followers