Party Time for a Slave

Story Info
Party time for a slave.
2k words
3.8
12.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my girlfriend and I am happy to do anything for her however I don't like it when she leaves me and goes off to fuck some other slut that has taken her fancy, but this is the girl i chose so I have to put up with it.

I am her slut, whore, toy, sub or whatever else people label me, I am that and more and I am ok with it.

My story started about two weeks prior to me writing this but everyone is of legal age and consented to the actions that took place including myself.

It all started when Samantha, my mistress/girlfriend and I went to a party at old friends of ours, I say that but, they were friends of my biological mum, they are like my randy uncles to me.

Mike and Tony they are gay and have been married long before it was legal or fashionable in the United Kingdom, however they do not mind sticking their cocks into anything when the mood takes them. They train dogs mainly German Shepard's for guarding and patrols and other actions requested by the owners, but that is not what this story is about.

At the party there was a group of men that took a shine to me, they all lived together in a shared house, well that did not really do the place justice as it was massive, and you could walk around the grounds all day and probably not have to cross the same spot. The stable block was the size of small housing estate and they had plans to convert this area into four houses. Anyway, I digress, they had girlfriends and wives with one of them Arron having a wife and a boyfriend who all lived as a throuple family unit, the others lived in various combinations of polyamorous relationships.

Anyway back to the party, I was helping with the party making sure Mike and Tony's guests were happy plying the guests with whatever they wanted and gradually the party moved towards swinging and men and women, men and men, women and women, started to pair up and start doing whatever they wanted my girlfriend was happily being double teamed by Claire and Alice two very fit girls who no boy or girl would kick out of bed while I was dutifully busy cleaning cum off various cocks before they were placed in another orifice. My girlfriend had told me I was not to fuck anyone, so my mouth was the only hole in use that night. I thought this was totally unfair but as she was punishing me for my disobedience earlier in the day, I had to live with it.

I was horny as hell with all this hot flesh fucking and sucking when Mike and Tony started playing with me. Now both are in there 60s but their manhood's were always happy to see me and this time was no different I took it in turn to suck them and finished them off allowing them to cum almost at the same time on my face. They wanted to fuck me C&A but they knew it was off limits for the party so they were happy to use my mouth knowing full well when the party was over their cocks would find a home inside me.

After a few more hours of my mouth being used as a cleaning station my jaw was aching badly, I was glad to see that the party started to calm down and the guests either left or fell asleep wherever they were, with the occasional grown and moan as spunk found its way into another's body but in the main the settees had combinations of people who just happened to end up in the same place with whoever they were with. Mike and Tony took me to their bedroom, then we took turns showering and then going to their massive Bruno and Boris were a bit put out when the two beautiful dogs were told to get off the bed, but the two dogs did what they were told and curled up at the far side of the room. Mike pulled off the top cover allowing me to I jumped on the bed like a kid on a trampoline, Tony caught me as I almost fell off throwing me into the centre of the mattress before joining me saying. "Now for our reward." Spreading my legs and licking my pussy before kissing Tony passing my juices to his lover.

Tony was the first one to enter me, his clean-shaven cock sticking out of his firm body he pushed into me deep and hard making me gasp at his first thrust, he slammed into me harder and harder bringing me to the edge of orgasm then he pulled out just as I was on the brink of ecstasy when Mike took his place. Mike's cock was thicker than Tony's, but it entered my soaking slit with ease as I was flowing with juice after the attention Tony had given me.

Mike was more slow and methodical pushing in slowly filling me just as much but with a different emotion and feeling, it was not long and I was back to the brink of an orgasm he manoeuvred me so that we were on our side with my legs around his waist and just as I stated to cum once again Tony got behind me and pushed his long thin shaft into my arse, again he pushed in deep and hard leaving me gasping for air as my orgasm took hold of my body.

I could feel my two lovers pushing into me alternately hard and soft then they moved together and filled both my holes, I could feel their balls smashing into each other between my legs as my lover slapped into my wanton holes, I could feel the urgency in their cocks that seemed to get harder just before filling me full of cum as I orgasmed again and again as they continued to pump into me as hard as ever. They pulled out of me leaving content but somewhat empty as their cocks were no longer filling me, but I could feel their warm cum seeping from both my holes as I licked their cocks clean before I fell asleep between them as I had done many times before.

When I awoke Mike and Tony were in the shower, I joined them and played with both of them as we cleaned every trace of the previous night's entertainment away. We got out the shower and the pair put on some robes and insisted they dried me off before giving me a kimono type robe that only just covered my bum.

We cleaned up the house finding various items of clothing that had been discarded and soon had the house looking fine once more, apart from the odd body strewn across one of the settees and somehow still asleep. Some of the guest had spent the night in the kennels which sounds bad but in fact it's just an outbuilding with a large lounge area that had various settees and loungers in it and could easily home twenty people for the night.

My girlfriend Samantha came in looking like she had been fucked by the local football team. She kissed me then spoke, asking. "I hope Mike and Tony continued with your punishment after I left you in their care." I just looked at her sheepishly not knowing if them fucking me was for fun or on Samantha's orders, but nevertheless I enjoyed it either way.

While Mike and Tony were making breakfast, she indicated to me that she wanted me to empty her bladder, I duly obliged by getting on my knees fixing my mouth over her urethra while she filled my mouth over and over with her salty tasting liquid, stroking my hair as she relieved herself into her slave.

As she finished Mike came in looked at me on my knees saying. "You trained her well Sam." Laughing as he said it. Sam adjusted her clothes asking Mike if he needed to go and if she could use their shower. He just nodded saying there is another kimono in the wardrobe. Sam looked at me in mine and smiled as she walked away. I just wondered what they had in mind for the day's entertainment.

Tony called from the kitchen that there was some breakfast laid out. I walked into the kitchen and Mike patted me on the arse as I passed him. I sat at the breakfast bar and tucked into some toast and jam then Sam returned looking stunning in the kimono that fitted her as well as mine fitted me. She poured two glasses of orange juice and put one in front of me as she sipped on the other, I knew what this meant. So, I picked up the glass and began to drink from the glass as slowly as I could because the rules said I could not stop drinking until Sam's glass came away from her lips. If I did the glass would get filled again and the game begins again. With my stomach full of her pee and a glass of juice I could feel myself already getting full. The only problem was that I am not allowed to relieve myself until Sam says I can go, and this could be an hour our more depending on what mood she was in.

Mike put a cup of tea in front of me, knowing full well what was going on, then a glass of milk appeared in front of me then another glass of orange by the time I had finished all this I could hardly move, but I knew if I let any pee out before I got to the bathroom the punishment would be severe, so this was not an option. Several other guests started to emerge in verifying forms of dress all seemed content on how good a time was had the night previous.

I had forgotten how many of these cocks and pussy's I had sucked or licked clean but looking at the men and women this morning it was understandable why my jaw was aching this morning. Sam gave me the sign that I could make my way to the loo and I was so grateful for that release also.

When I returned Samantha seemed to be in deep conversation with a girl I knew as Jill, she was slim with nice tits with lovely brown nipples that seemed to be erect and on show every time I saw her, this morning was no different. Sam's hand well up her thigh and was clearly playing with Jill's pussy under what could loosely be called a skirt.

Jill seemed to be struggling to breath and her chest was heaving as an orgasm seemed to be ripping through her, but she did not want it bringing attention to the fact. Sam summoned me over and placed her fingers into my mouth asking if I liked the flavour. I nodded obediently, as I knew that was the answer Sam wanted. The taste of cum always tasted good to me so I cleaned my mistress's fingers with vigour. My head was then moved from Sam's fingers to Jills pussy, and I began to give this new pussy another orgasm as Sam played with my arse hole. To the pleasure of the guests that were now stood around eating breakfast and watching the show.

Then told me that she had got me a job for the week.

You might have guessed I do not work; I spend my days at home doing what house slaves do. My job was doing the same job, but it was for the guys I mentioned earlier. Apparently, the wives and Sam were going off on a hen party and I was to take their places for the week. Lucky me.

So, five men an exceptionally large house and me. What could be wrong with that. but that's another story 'The week I was rented out.

Love KF