Party Wipe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubus giggled and patted the head of her human chair. The husk of the Mage, forgotten until now, only whined in blissful masochism. The demoness swallowed the floating orb of the young girl's soul and grinned evilly. The Paladin wasn't sure but, it seemed to her like as the demoness swallowed the orb her features changed somewhat. Becoming even more addicting to look at.

"You cannot resist any longer, can you?" She giggled. "Time to squeeze out your life little pet."

The devilish tongue of the demoness thrust deep inside of the Paladin again as the succubus kissed her again. In a single moment she was enraptured by the raw pleasure of the kiss.

"By the time I'm done, you will willingly become a soulless husk for me, slave."

With a smile, The Succubus continued to play with her mouth and throat. All the while, the tip of her tongue felt as if it was touching the deepness of her soul. In a manner of moments she is on the edge again, only this time, nothing happens. The young blonde tries to push pass that edge, to rush into that sweet release but nothing happens. Only the frustration increases as well as her need to cum.

"Do you want an orgasm?" Teases the succubus. "I will take more of your soul you know."

The Paladin, through heavy panting, nods her head. Pleading for more.

"Alright then, don't say I didn't warn you." With a sinister giggle, the Succubus digs in again. This time, there is no barrier between the Paladin and her orgasm. Another tidal wave of masochistic, mind shattering, pleasure washes over her. Cleaning her of all thoughts but those of her mistress. Of her and... The Thief.

"OH! Now this is fun." Giggled the succubus bratilly. "You are in love with this Thief... this only makes our game that much more interesting."

As fatigue and weakness flow through her thinning muscles, the Paladin knows that the Thief is not someone she wants to forget. But cannot remember exactly why. Even the person used as a chair beneath the succubus is strange and unfamiliar.

"Noticed it yet?" The demoness giggled. "I am taking away your memories. Of you spells, your wardings, friends, family... even yourself."

The evil chuckle that followed sent her over the edge again, melting her IQ and pieces of her soul. As the orb of light rested upon the tip of the demoness' gloved finger, before being devoured, the Paladin felt it all to be true.

Her spells were gone, her memories of her childhood, her... parents? Did she even have them? Did she even have friends?

Who--am I?

The only figure in her mind, besides the mistress, was that of a pixie haired, tomboyish Thief. Yet the mistress that she adored so much was changing completely now. Latex and nylon were melting and molding upon her, changing shapes as if on the whim of the demoness.

"I think it's time that I take her away as well. But don't worry, pet, I won't until you beg for it." With a sly smile the succubus began draining her again.

Her tongue contracts before starting a pumping, milking motion down the Paladin's throat. Drowning in the saliva of the succubus, even that milky liquid is used as an aphrodisiac. The up and down piston movements of her tongue overcome all of the Paladin's senses leaving behind only pleasure and masochism.

One after another, the tragic orgasms of her demise pile up, washing away everything that made her... her. Deliberately leaving only the Thief.

"So many orgasms." The demoness giggled. "But I expected nothing else from a miserable paladin such as you."

The Paladin barely had her eyes open, but she was sure now that the succubus was changing through the whole punishment. Her chest was more rounded and explosive, her features more accented and beautiful. Even her outfit, seemed different. But the Paladin could not really say why or how. The only thing she knew was that she wanted to please her mistress and kiss her boots.

Meanwhile, the succubus extended her new wings far behind her, enveloping the both of them in a cocoon of pink mist, intoxicating perfume and masochistic surrender. She felt exactly what the Paladin loved and the humiliation of her predicament made the former holly warrior drip upon the cold, rubbery floor of the maze.

She could barely move her hands anymore and her skin had become a dusty grey. If someone was looking she would look like a freshly dug up mummy by now. Just as the succubus wanted her.

"If you were a normal human I would have drained you a long time ago. But you are an S ranked adventurer so the feast has been delicious!" The succubus announced. "One orgasm after another. You are slowly being drained of everything, pet."

The Paladin only squirmed upon her knees beneath the demoness, relishing everything that was being done to her. Falling in love with her mistress more and more.

"I do think it is time for you to choose, slave. Your soul, which I will return as promised. Or... should I take it all? Make you completely mine and drain you of the last bits of you that are left. Including your precious Thief."

The screams of rebellion were long gone within the Paladin by now. And even if they were inside she didn't really care for them. Pleasure. That is all that she wanted and it was the mistress that was the only one that could give it to her.

"You mistress... please... drain me... take it all... I do not care about the Thief... I am yours..."

With a final smirk of victory and sadism, the succubus kissed her again and drained her... until there was nothing left to drain.

Chapter 8

The now fully transformed succubus still sat upon her human chair. Another husk of a heroine at her feet. This time the succubus, known as Ardat Emili to her pets, looked far from what she had before.

Her horns curled around her head in a crown and her crimson skin became a far deeper, wine red. Upon her slender arms she had long, fingerless gloves of nylon and her legs were sheathed in dark, glistening nylon pantyhose and sharp, stiletto heels. Her bodice turned into a short dress of latex and sharp thorns, hugging her figure as second skin. With her legs crossed, she nudged the husk with her heel as it slowly came to life. Another low demoness now living inside of it.

The husk looked up at her mistress, falling in love with her just as her vessel had.

"Lick my heels, slave." The husk did as her mistress ordered. Even the voice of the demoness had changed, now becoming more mature but still hinting at the playfulness beneath.

All of this was looked upon the Thief who, with dagger in hand stood in front of the demoness.

"Let my friends go. Let HER go!" She yelled. "Who are you?!"

The succubus, worshipped by one pet and using the other as a chair, laughed.

"Ardat Emili is my name. But soon you shall call me mistress. Come and get them.~" She said melodically as their fight began.

12