Partying with the Frat Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Billy admits brazenly, dragging on his cigarette. "Honestly, the best head of my life by far. He even swallowed my load! We were both wasted, though. Never talked about it ever again. But that made me curious enough to start looking at the porn."

"Gay porn?" I whisper.

He laughs dismissively. "I'm in college, you know? Whatever. The guys getting fucked seem to like it so much. I kept jerking off thinking about it."

The more he says, the more I think he's a closet case who's always wanted to bed a dude. We walk up to my building, climbing two sets of stairs. When I turn to Billy after shutting my front door, he immediately grabs me, hungrily pressing his tongue straight into my mouth. He tastes like alcohol and cigarettes, but so do I. He kisses me like he's needed this for years, his hand grabbing at the bulge in my shorts.

"You're a great kisser, dude," Billy says as he pulls away, totally at ease. He slips his bare feet out of the boat shoes, casting his shorts down and stepping out of them. He pulls his shirt off.

I'm surprised at how fit he is after witnessing how hard he parties. His arms and shoulders are well-defined, his pecs thick and round, the faint outlines of a six pack on his stomach. He'd probably have amazing abs if he drank less. Billy's tanned skin transitions to milky white from his hips to halfway down his quads. His dick is half hard, maybe six inches when it fills out, his whole crotch shaved smooth. I look back up to his face to find him smirking cockily. He's used to people being impressed with him.

"Pretty nice, man, right?" Billy turns around, showing off the big globes of his pale ass. They're covered in a light layer of fur. "What do you think?" he asks, peering at me over his shoulder, his hands spreading his cheeks apart to expose his hole. "You want to be the first guy to ever fuck it?"

I drop my shorts as an answer, peeling my boxer briefs down. My hard eight inches is sticking straight out, the huge vein that runs down my shaft pulsing.

"God damn, Mike!" Billy reacts, turning around and reaching his hand out to grip my rock hard dick. He seems amazed at how thick it is. "I thought it seemed big feeling it through your shorts, but you could have warned me about this fucking horse cock! Fuck! How am I ever going to be able to take this thing?"

I'm 5'10" and pretty lean. No one ever expects my dick to be so huge. I shoot him a shit-eating grin. "Trust me, if you really want to take it that isn't going to be a problem."

He looks into my eyes with determination. "Then let's go fuck, bro."

I lead Billy to my bedroom, the naked frat guy immediately laying down on his back. He throws his legs up in the air, hooking his hands underneath his knees and holding his quads. If he'd really never done this before, he'd definitely watched a ton of porn fantasizing about it.

"So, like...do you just stick it in now?" He appears nervous for the first time since I'd met him.

I climb up on the bed and position myself between Billy's legs, his feet dangling beside my body.

"I should warm you up first," I suggest.

His fingers start to anxiously rub across his hairy legs. "Ok, yeah. How do we do that?"

The arrogant asshole who cockily strutted around like he owned the whole world and was automatically entitled to everything in it, who'd demanded to be here, had completely disappeared. Now he looked like a frightened little boy. He really was a virgin. Seeing the fear in his face, I feel like I'm the one taking advantage of him. I bite my lip wondering if I can actually do this.

"I'm good, Mike," he calls out. "I'm good, man. I want to try this. Just tell me what we have to do to make this happen."

How can I say no when he's talking to me like that? He wants this. He's probably been dreaming about this moment for years. "I'll finger you a little first," I answer.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Billy agrees, obviously still apprehensive. "Do it. Warm me up."

I grab a bottle of lube off my nightstand and squirt the liquid all over my fingers, reaching them to his hairy hole and rubbing the fluid all around it. He nods his head at me like he's ready, and I slide the tip of one in, penetrating a tight ring that definitely feels virgin.

"Oh shit!" he groans, his eyes wide. "Take it out! Fuck!"

My dick deflates as I pull my finger back from Billy's ass. He definitely wants to make this happen, but I start doubting we'll actually pull it off. My big cock probably is too much for his first time.

"Ok, try it again," Billy urges, looking up desperately into my eyes.

Or maybe it's not too big? This guy is so fucking determined I feel my faith surging back. Maybe he can handle it. I squirt another dollop of lube over my finger, pressing it back against his hole.

"Don't think about what's happening," I prompt him. "Try to relax. And breathe. Don't stop breathing." I break through his tight hole again, this time feeling less resistance as I slip an inch of my finger inside.

Billy grunts. "Yeah, that's better," he says like he's reassuring himself. "Is it all the way in?"

I laugh. "That's not even half." I push deeper until my first knuckle is resting against his ass. His hole is tight as fuck but still yielding, and so insanely warm. "Now it's all the way in."

"Well, it doesn't hurt anymore, man, but when does it start feeling good?" he asks impatiently.

I press my finger up against his prostate, rubbing the tender spot gently.

"Fuck!" Billy yells loudly, his legs quivering. He's captivated as he gazes up at me. "Do that again, dude. Please."

I massage his prostate again, giving him a longer taste this time as he moans ecstatically.

"No wonder gay guys like getting fucked up the ass!" he calls out like he suddenly understands. "What's next, Mike?" Billy looks at me longingly, trust evident in his eyes.

I pull my finger out, slicking the lube around a second, pressing both inside Billy's hole.

"God damn," he growls, breathing hard like he's giving birth. "How many is that? Four?"

I laugh at him again. "That's two." I draw the fingers out and shove them back inside, working up a rhythm.

Nervousness washes over Billy's face again. "That's only two fingers? Shit, man! My ass feels so fucking full already!"

"Relax," I remind him. "Don't think about how big it is. Think about how much you want this and keep breathing."

He nods his head, looking more determined than ever.

I pull my fingers out, Billy's hole slightly gaping open for a second before his ass clamps shut. I reach into the nightstand drawer and grab a condom, gripping the wrapper between my fingers to tear it open.

"Bro, you don't fucking need that," Billy objects. "If I'm going to do this I actually want to feel your dick in my ass."

He's back to acting entitled to anything he wants. I grit my teeth. "Billy-"

"My ass is virgin, man. You're high and a little drunk right now, and your first instinct is to grab a condom? I'll fucking risk it. Come on. Please."

Fuck it. I can't deny him. I let the condom fall down on the bed, pressing my rigid dick against Billy's ass. I slap my shaft against his pale white skin a few times, smearing the precum that's pouring out of my head all over his cheeks.

Billy is grinning. "Yeah, you want to feel your bare cock in my virgin ass, don't you, dude? Shove it in me."

I squirt more lube on my dick, spreading it all over, pushing my head against the still tight ring of Billy's hole. I press myself inside, feeling his ass stretch around the tip of my dick.

"Fuck!" he grunts immediately. "Take it out, man! I can't. It's too much. I can't. Fucking horse cock!"

Looming over this hot frat guy, being between his spread legs with the head of my cock buried in his ass, I feel the dominant top in me taking over. I'm intent on making this happen now. I have to fuck him. I'm going to plow Billy's tight virgin ass no matter what.

"Stop being such a whiny little bitch," I say with a sneer, not moving my dick.

"Mike, come on!" Billy protests, looking terrified as he glances into my eyes. "Please take it out!"

"You really want to pussy out now? You're so close to feeling the most amazing pleasure of your life," I promise him. "Just relax, man. Trust me and let me give you what you want."

He still seems scared, but he doesn't speak another word.

"I told you the first time is always rough, didn't I? I'll keep my dick right here for a minute. Let you get used to it."

Billy closes his eyes, his breathing calming. I can already tell he's less freaked out. I let thirty seconds pass and slip a couple more inches of my rock hard dick into his snug hole, feeling his silky insides willingly part.

"How much is that?" he demands.

"Stop fucking worrying about it," I grunt, glaring down at his face. "Trust me."

Billy's eyes blink open, but he's quiet. He's ready. I sink the rest of my cock into his virgin ass, pushing until my balls are resting against his warm skin.

He gasps as I bottom out, his eyes going wide again. "Holy shit, Mike!"

I feel myself smiling as I grab Billy's half hard dick and stroke it, a string of precum slicked on his stomach. "You did it," I congratulate him. "I'm balls deep in your ass right now."

I move my body closer to Billy's, wrapping my arms around his back and holding him as I kiss his lips gently, my cock still buried in his butt. He plunges his tongue forcefully into my mouth, sliding it ravenously against mine as I slowly start to pump my thick length in and out of his tight hole.

When I break the kiss, his eyes peer lustfully into mine. "It doesn't hurt at all," he says like he can't believe it."

"Told you. And now I'm going to start making you feel really good." I pull my dick all the way out, gingerly pressing it back inside, still cradling him as my shaft scrapes against his prostate.

"Yeah," Billy moans excitedly into my face. "Fuck me, dude."

I release him, lifting my body back up and quickening my pace, my strokes in and out of his ass growing more aggressive. "You look so fucking hot taking dick," I growl.

"You're so fucking hot, Mike!" Billy grunts out between his ecstatic moans. "Fuck my ass up with that huge dick!"

I grab his ankles with my hands, kissing his little wing tattoo before I spread his legs wider. I start vigorously pistoning into his ass, seeing Billy's toes curling as he groans and curses wildly. I'm pulling his body into mine with every thrust, feeling sweat start to drip down my face. When I withdraw my cock suddenly, Billy looks up pleadingly, his mouth still gaping open.

"Flip over," I order. "Get on your knees."

Without uttering a word he obediently repositions himself, resting his arms against the bed and lowering his head down. He pokes his milky white ass out uncertainly.

"Fuck yeah," I hiss, grabbing handfuls of his butt and smacking it roughly. Billy's whole body jumps up, a faint pink handprint obvious on his cheek.

"Fuck me, dude" be begs.

"Yeah?" I rub the tip of my dick against his wet hole, slapping my shaft against it a few times before I start to slide back in. His ass offers no resistance as I quickly bottom out. I grab Billy's hips and start pumping again, harder and harder until he's moaning louder than he was before.

Hearing voices, I glance over to my window and realize that I'd left it open. Anyone walking by outside could hear this beautiful frat boy getting reamed. That just made me want to pound him even harder. I drill his ass relentlessly for several minutes, pummeling him until I suddenly feel his insides clamp down hard around my cock, holding it like a vice.

"Fuck, Mike!" he shouts. "I'm-I'm fucking cumming!"

His ass spasms so violently around my shaft I almost lose my nut, as Billy's dick erupts all over my quilt.

"Fuck!" he yells blissfully at the top of his lungs. "Fuck!"

I hold my cock still until the sensations finally stop, his butt finally releasing me as Billy twists his face back at me like he's stunned.

"How the fuck did you...how the fuck did you do that?" he pants. "Shit, Mike! That was the best orgasm I've ever had! I wasn't even touching my dick!"

I grin at him, slapping his ass hard. "I've only made three guys cum hands free in my whole life. You were made for this." I'd assumed Billy was going to want to end this the second he got off, that he'd launch himself out of my bed and regretfully flee, but now I doubted that. "Bet I can make you do it again," I tease, pressing my shaft in to the root.

There's a voracious glint in Billy's eyes. "Yeah?" he challenges, lowering his head back down to his hands. "Fucking do it then, bro."

His ass feels looser and more relaxed than ever as I start pumping into his hole again. Within fifteen minutes he'd transformed from a reluctant virgin into a guy who was desperate to get plowed. I'd created a monster. Quickening my pace again, slamming his butt hard, I already know he's going to want this all the time.

"Hungry fucking frat boy butt," I growl, gripping Billy's hips tighter.

"Needs that big fucking dick, man," he whimpers.

"Going to be taking dick all the time now, aren't you?" I ask while I'm pummeling his hole brutally.

"All the fucking time, dude!" Billy moans.

That gets me so close I have to pause my siege, holding my cock steady as I catch my breath. "Shit, you almost made me cum."

"Cum inside me, Mike," he pleads. "I want your sperm fucking swimming up in my guts."

"Yeah?" I taunt. "You going to walk back to your frat house with my fat load planted deep inside your hole?

I feel Billy's ass clamp around my shaft again, but not as intensely as before. I know exactly what he's doing. "Don't fucking touch yourself!" I demand, jamming my dick into him hard.

He grunts loudly, his ass loosening back up. "I need to feel it again!" he begs.

I'm drenched in sweat and exhausted, constantly on the verge of blowing my load, but the desire to make the former virgin cum hands free again helps me to summon up the drive to continue. I start fucking his pale ass relentlessly, my balls smacking powerfully against his skin with every ruthless stroke. I'm ramming against Billy's prostate, the frat boy blissfully moaning like he can't even form words when I feel his ass viciously clamp down a second time, seizing my huge dick.

"Oh god!" he screams. "Mike! Fuck, Mike!"

I know he's spraying his seed all over my bed again, his hole spasming so intensely around my shaft I can't stop myself from going over. My fingers dig into Billy's skin as I force my cock as deep as it can go. Earth-shattering pleasure overtakes me as my dick swells in the frat boy's freshly deflowered ass, every nerve fiber in my body blissfully lighting up as an endless guttural howl escapes my mouth.

"Mike!" Billy shouts over the thunderous noise of my climax. "Fill my fucking ass up, bro! Give me all that fucking cum!"

I feel my dick unleashing a ceaseless torrent of semen deep up in his guts, shot after hot shot erupting out, my whole body tingling as the deluge finally subsides. I'm panting breathlessly as Billy turns his head back at me, my eyes barely open, but the expression on his face is obvious. He'd just discovered the most incredible thing in the world.

"God damn," he calls back. "God fucking damn! I felt you shooting, man! Dumping a whole fucking pint of jizz in my ass right now!"

I just grin, letting my softening dick withdraw. We both groan when it pops out of his hole, a trickle of my cum leaking from the gaping opening and running down Billy's sack. I plant myself down beside him as I'm still struggling to catch my breath, not sure what's going to happen next. After getting off twice, I still think he might feel ashamed and run at any moment.

He turns over, laying on his back again, quiet for a couple minutes until he stretches his arm around me. "Dude, I think you just changed my whole life," he mutters.

My eyes blink open. He's staring straight into them. "What?"

Billy hesitates for a few moments. "I've fucked a ton of chicks, but that was...yeah, that was easily the best sex of my life. Easily."

I peck him gently on the lips. "You really are a natural," I compliment. "I can't even bust hands free when I'm getting fucked."

He reaches his free hand between his legs, his fingers scraping against his battered hole. "I can't believe your load is in my ass." His expression turns guilty. "Bro," Billy starts reluctantly. "Mike," he softens, "I think I might want to do this all the time."

Gazing at the frat boy's face, he seems even more nervous than he was before I'd started fingering his ass. "So what?" I ask like it's nothing.

"How am I supposed to tell everyone I know that I like taking it up the ass?" he whispers anxiously.

"I mean, you don't have to tell anyone unless you're ready," I say empathetically. "And if they're really your friends, they won't care. Fuck them if they do." I roll over, planting myself between Billy's legs again and wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug, my face nestling against his warm neck. I feel his hands grasping around my back eagerly, holding me close.

"You just changed my whole life," he repeats, his warm breath against my ear.

12